Dec 14, 2022
Who are we looking for?
Our business is growing and we're looking for bright, talented and ambitious individuals who are ready to take the next step in their career. The PR Manager would be working with a high level of autonomy focusing on the execution **of communication strategies for clients: PR strategies, PR plans, Q&A, bios, press kits and the like.
The job in more detail
- Pitch tier-1 media: initiate publications in various formats: op-eds, features, comments, interviews, podcasts, etc.
- Assemble topics for possible news releases, columns, feature stories
- Create media lists of relevant media and journalists
- Assist in preparing news stories and handling research for client news feeds
- Organize the speakers' participation in tech awards, conferences, and specialized events
- Edit texts written by the copywriter, in particular, blogs, op-eds, interviews
- Write press releases and comments in the name of the company speaker
- Monitor (search) the news field and identify newsjacking opportunities
- Assist with social media accounts of founders
- Account management: reports, follow-ups, consulting, weekly calls
What we expect
A bank account outside Russia and Belarus is a prerequisite. Unfortunately, we're not able to provide payments to Russia and Belarus
You need to be comfortable working with EU and eastern US time zones.
- Higher education
- 2- 4 years of experience in PR and/or communications
- International experience
- Understanding of tech as an advantage
- Solid command of English
- Good writing and editorial skills
- Ability to work with data and analyze large volumes of information
- Project management experience as an advantage
- Eye for detail and diligence
- 'Getting things done’ attitude
- Great communicator
- Motivated, self-starter, able to work without regular direct supervision. We don't micromanage. But with great freedom comes great responsibility =)
Why working with us is awesome
- Skilled and highly motivated team
- Corporate culture is built on respect, recognition and trust
- The opportunity to work with some of the world's best startups
- Your portfolio would look fantastic
- Learning budget and lots of training and professional development opportunities
What we offer
- Bonus for outstanding performance. Service contract.
- Fully remote