We at Legal Data Ltd are currently on the lookout for an experienced financial specialist. As a founder’s associate, you would work closely with founders to build the foundations of the core business of our financial department and conduct the main financial activities.
Develop and implement financial strategies that further our long-term goals and objectives.
Work alongside other team members to ensure alignment with financial and operational goals and put into practice the necessary operational processes to improve efficiency and scalability.
Conduct financial operations, including budgeting, forecasting, modelling, reporting and preparation of financial statements for internal and audit purposes.
All other matters related to month-end reporting, bookkeeping and financial management.
Conduct market research to identify and analyze global and European LegalTech trends and opportunities for growth.
Assist with fundraising activities, including proactive outreach to angel and institutional investors and building of meaningful connections to broaden our investor network.
Formation of persuasive and data-driven pitch decks and other investment materials for our potential and existing investors.
Prepare agendas, presentations and minutes for our board and company-wide meetings.
Educational background: Graduated with a master’s degree from a top university with a specialization in finance, accounting, economics or a related field.
Prior work experience: 3-5 years in financial/accounting divisions of investment funds, Big-4 accounting firms or startups in the UK.
Strong analytical skills with experience in financial analysis, and valuation methodologies relevant specifically for the UK market and a demonstrated ability to work with large datasets and financial models.
Understanding of the trends, industry dynamics and emerging technologies within the LegalTech environment in the UK and worldwide and a clear interest in technology and entrepreneurship.
Familiarity with the UK and European venture capital landscape.
Excellent interpersonal skills and networking abilities to identify and build rapport with potential investors.
Ability to learn fast and a keen eye on the evolving financial and administrative needs of a growing startup.
Prior experience in investor relations and managing investor communications is a plus.
Professional certifications – ACA, ACCA and CIMA would be an added advantage.
We’re now looking for a Business Development Manager to join our ambitious team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Hit or exceed a monthly quota of qualified meetings with clients and revenue conversion;
- Visit field events and go on business trips during probation period. This job implies regular business trips around countries where finance and fintech field develop rapidly;
- Collect market data before and during customer outreach to understand prospective customer needs and effectively communicate those needs;
- Focus on new clients and sales. Establish cooperation with the client, prepare reports, close the deals;
- Ensure that all clients are handled to the highest standards and everything is known about their corporate PR, marketing communications and digital requirements throughout the year;
- Configure CRM system, enter and lead information about clients and sales closings;
- Provide regular (weekly, monthly and ad hoc) feedback of sales activities to the Founder.
What we’re expecting from you:
- 2+ years experience working with clients in financial and public relations sectors, advertising and/or media sales would be an advantage;
- 1+ years’ experience making outbound calls (experience in a Sales Development or Business Development role), pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle;
- We expect proactive and independent position. We want a brave person who knows how to deal with sales and how to manage sales in the company. We expect you to hire and upbring team of sales in the future;
- We expect this person to learn fast, to have thirst for knowledge, to participate in field webinars or coach sessions together with the team;
- A solid track record of consistently delivering or exceeding sales targets and other relevant KPIs;
- The ability to understand the challenges our clients face, and clearly articulate company value proposition and use cases;
- Someone able to be confident running high volume pipelines in dynamic, quick moving, and rapidly changing environments;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, mature and engaging personalities;
- High level of self-motivation, growth mindset and accountability. Ability to work both independently and as a team in a fast-paced working environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages;
- Opportunity to work in our offices around the world;
- Work in economically sustainable company;
- Opportunity of becoming a Head of Sales of the remote sales team;
- Supportive C-level managers, who are eager to help you deal with obstacles;
- A tight team with opportunities to work with and form relationships with all levels of leadership within the business;
- A culture focused on training and learning — coach sessions with the team, sessions with experts in the field, ongoing global trainings, lunch and learns, etc.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
You are someone who wants to make an impact. You are passionate about solving customer problems and have a burgeoning set of skills around machine learning, software engineering and data science with which to do so. You want to apply those skills on a problem that leaves the world in a better place.
You are humble and want to learn! This is one of your first jobs - maybe your actual first job - and you know that there’s a ton of skills to build and knowledge to grow and you want to do so as fast as possible. You ask questions. You take notes. You have an active and curious approach to your work and as a result you grow faster than the average person.
We are a scrappy team: we are building a new product from scratch - this means you should be comfortable with a level of uncertainty beyond what you’d find at a more mature company or even a more mature team at Abnormal. Not every project will come with a well defined PRD - that’s expected and we expect this engineer to go dig in and figure out what to do. This also means occasionally we’ll ask you to do things that may not strictly fit the role of a “machine learning engineer” - it might mean jumping on a customer call, or digging in to help fix a frontend bug.
We are also not only a remote team, but a very distributed team, as such you will need to have excellent communication skills across both verbal and written mediums. You will need to be just as comfortable on a zoom call as writing a 1 pager project proposal to be shared across the team for technical feedback.
In this job, you will bring these skills
Skills/Experience - Required:
- Excellent Software Engineering skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Fluent with Python and machine learning libraries like numpy and scikit-learn
- Familiarity with using data processing frameworks like Pandas and Spark
- Systematic approach to debug both data and system issues with ML models or heuristics
- Writing code that is easily testable and understood by other engineers
- Machine learning academic background (Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related fields)
- Hands on experience training and tuning models
- 1+ years of experience or 2+ internships to develop these skills in a production environment
- Interest in security and stopping bad actors
Skills - Nice to have:
- Experience with tuning a machine learning system in a production setting
- Master’s in Computer Science or related field
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Familiarity with LLMs
This position is not:
- A role focused on optimizing existing machine learning models
- A research-oriented role that's two-steps removed from the product or customer
- A statistics/data science meets ML role
As a Machine Learning Engineer on the ATO team, you will:
- Design and implement systems that combine rules, models, feature engineering, and business and product inputs into an ATO detection product, with guidance from senior engineers
- Build attack detection systems capable of highlighting rare, suspicious activity (one in a million) with 95%+ precision & <1 minute latency on the event stream
- Understand the nature of attacks and design features to calibrate behavior across our customers from multiple industries, with different usage patterns to provide consistent performance
- Write code with testability, readability, edge cases, and errors in mind, such as feature drifts between online/offline data.
- Contribute in other areas of the stack: building and debugging data pipelines, or presenting results back to customers in our tools when the occasion arises
- Participate in building a world-class detection engine across all layers - data quality, feature engineering, model development, experimentation and operation
- Work with infrastructure & systems engineers to develop the right feature aggregates to feed into the detection system
- Create a magical work environment with colleagues and memorable interview process for candidates
Jobbatical is looking for Immigration Lawyer/Global Mobility Expert who navigates very well in the UK immigration law.
Our team is on a mission to increase net talent mobility in the world and the best way of doing that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy.
- Assist and manage relocation cases, including designing relocation process, preparing immigration related documentation, arranging consultants to accompany in-person immigration appointments, communicating with partners, clients, talents, Embassies and Government institutions
- Provide relocation related consultations for clients and talents
- Build and maintain relocation processes, workflows and guidelines
- Assist and manage immigration and relocation-related projects
- Manage the settle-in services (including partnerships and contractors)
- Support your colleagues with immigration-related information preparations
- Participate in sales meetings/conferences/meetings as needed
- At least OISC Level 1 accredited & currently regulated
- Experience in both personal and corporate UK immigration
- Expert in Sponsor Licence applications (both Skilled Worker & Global Business Mobility routes)
- Experience in managing Sponsor Management System as a Level 1 user
- Expert in Skilled Worker & Senior/Specialist worker visa routes
- Previous enterprise client experience preferred.Independent, knows how to prioritize & focus
- Natural ability to connect with foreign talent and empathize with their struggles
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Can do attitude (hands-on), proactive approach
- Experience in a client-facing or talents’ facing position, e.g. HR
- Project Management Skills
Our offer to you includes:
- Great compensation package with company options
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills
- Extra working days as annual holiday days
- Any hardware necessary: Mac, headphones, etc
- Flexible Work. Work from home or office
- Annual offsite and other fun events
As our Product Researcher, you will support and manage research efforts within a small, but growing product team that will report to the Global Product Research Manager.
The right candidate will be a user advocate who is passionate about bringing the user’s perspective to the forefront of our product development process through sound research and solid knowledge of user-centered design practices. This role will require practical execution of research in both primary and support roles, and success will be measured by advocating for users and ensuring that user needs are at the forefront of discussions and decisions made for our products and services.
You will be responsible for a broad range of research needs, from longitudinal and market research to experimentation, from formative to evaluative, and may involve both quantitative (key skill) and qualitative research. We are looking for a candidate with strong skills in quantitative and mixed methods, product-focused studies, usability evaluation, contextual inquiry, surveys, interviews, and card sorts, as well as working and negotiating with outside vendors when necessary.
The right candidate will be an excellent communicator, both a tactical and strategic thinker, informed about UI design and the user-centered design process, experienced with social platforms, comfortable in a fast-moving organization, passionate about collaboration, and focused on bringing the best digital and service experiences to our clients and consumers, globally.
- Support and manage research efforts for a product team.
- Collaborate with product and development teams to identify research topics.
- Develop studies that address both user behavior and attitudes.
- Strong working with data to form hypothesis and experienced in quantitative methods e.g. surveys, unmoderated testing sessions
- Conduct research using a wide variety of methods, and interpret analysis through the lens of UX, HCI, and social science.
- Conduct heuristic evaluations of products, services, and processes.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing.
- Partner with engineers, analysts, and other R&D roles to create and share research.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways.
- Degree in human-computer interaction, anthropology, sociology, communication, market research, information science, or a related field.
- Passionate about and experienced with executing hands-on, primary research.
- 3+ years of experience in applied product research highly desired.
- Experience with survey research (questionnaire design, sampling, analysis).
- Experience conducting cross-cultural research.
- Experience with user research related to accessibility preferred.
- Ability to ask, as well as answer, meaningful and impactful questions.
- Able to lead the set-up and management of project logistics.
- Information Architecture background is a plus..
The Revenue Operations Manager will be a high-impact role on the Revenue Operations team supporting our EMEA sales organization to scale with data, analytics, and technology. You will support the VP of Sales in EMEA and be their trusted partner in managing objectives, strategy, tactics, and implementing processes that scale across the organization. You will also be responsible for providing Deal Desk support for the entire EMEA sales staff by building proposals, reviewing and processing deals, and reporting on bookings. Our overall objective is to drive pipeline generation, accelerate deal velocity, and enable our sales team to continue providing value to our customers in the most efficient way possible.
As a Revenue Operations Manager at Starburst you will:
- Provide Deal Desk support to the EMEA sales organization, including quote to cash support, quote generation, and order processing
- Create and provision private offers through Amazon Web Services, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform Marketplaces
- Process and ensure timely customer license fulfillment
- Own EMEA sales measurement, reporting, and analysis that includes sales data management, sales activity tracking, pipeline and opportunity reporting & analysis, and operational reporting and dashboards
- Complete ad-hoc Revenue Operations projects and analysis as required
- Manage renewal opportunities and ensure accurate retention forecasting
- Partner with various organizations across the company including Sales, Product, Marketing, Legal and Finance to drive process improvements
- Enable and drive change management as new tools and systems are launched and operationalized
- Resolve EMEA RevOps related sales support tickets
Some of the things we look for:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven work experience in Revenue Operations, Sales Operations or other relevant experience
- Experience steering organizations through rapid growth
- Positive mentality and desire to collaborate with others, are team-oriented, and comfortable managing cross-functional projects
- Someone that thrives in a startup environment, where you’re comfortable navigating conflicting priorities and managing ambiguity in a fast-paced setting
- Professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
Where could this role be based?
Our Enterprise Account Executives are a growing team of collaborative and driven sales leaders who have successfully sold a SaaS product to VP and C-level executives of enterprise companies. Our average ARR is in the multiple tens of thousands of dollars. We're looking to expand our small but growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious, willing to embrace challenges, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Sales.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Experience selling SaaS to executive level decision makers ideally within marketing,
- Closing deals between a threshold of 300k - 500k+ ARR
- Team players who are willing to constantly adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment
- As this is an outside sales role, typically employees are expected to be travelling or working outside of the office.
We are looking for people who/Bonus Points:
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Closing deals over longer sales cycles in the $500k+ ARR range
- Experience with sales hacking tools and techniques
- Basic Computer Science knowledge (helpful, but not necessary)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, meaningful equity, & pension
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Complete laptop workstation
As a Sales Engineer you will cooperate closely with our Sales Executives to pursue and close opportunities. You are the technical expert in the relationship with international customers during the sales process, including service offerings, solution design and implementation. You are the interface between our internal teams to ensure that high quality is delivered, and success criteria are met.
Your first 3 months at Open Systems
- Get to know the Sales Engineering team and the Sales Executives you closely work with
- Familiarize yourself with Open Systems SASE and SSE service offerings through internal training and self-learning
- Engage in discovery calls and early stage opportunities together with an experienced SE for hands-on learning
- Understand the Open Systems value proposition and use it to challenge prospects and open up opportunities
- Visit Zurich during your onboarding and after to meet your team and cross functional partners
Your key responsibilities
- Understand customer needs and technical requirements to design SASE and SSE solutions
- Presentation of Open Systems services, including live demos
- Lead technical workshops and architecture sessions
- Complete RFP responses and actively participate in RFP defense meetings along with the Sales team.
- Design and execution of proof-of-concept solutions
- Identify and address technical challenges and objections during the sales cycle
- Handover of new customers to account management and delivery teams
- Work closely with the product team, providing customer insights to shape future product development.
Your skills & experience
You have a university degree in Computer Science or a related field and enjoy the combination of technology and communication skills. You are highly motivated to learn new skills and expand your existing theoretical and practical knowledge in training programs offered by internal domain experts and team colleagues, and ideally you bring some of the following skills to the table:
- Proven experience as a Sales Engineer or in a similar technical sales role, with a focus on networking and security solutions
- Deep knowledge of core network and security technologies such as firewall, SD-WAN, VPN, secure web gateway, ZTNA CASB, IDS/IPS
- Familiarity with SASE and SSE technologies and their application in real-world scenarios.
- Experience in the field of security for OT/IIoT a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Positive and service-oriented personality
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in both English and German
What We Offer
Want to join a team that enjoys making secure connectivity simple for our customers? You’ll be among people who believe in:
Caring PASSIONATELY about keeping our customers safe – We’re dedicated to solving problems. Whatever it takes.
Thinking UNCONVENTIONALLY to stay ahead – The world never fails to surprise us. So let’s surprise it first.
Doing the hard work to make things SIMPLE – Craft and hone something that delights in its simplicity.
Working COLLABORATIVELY to build success – The power of the team will always make us faster and better.
As a testament to this, Open Systems has been recognized as an outstanding place to work. You’ll be surrounded by smart teams who enrich your experience and provide opportunities you will need to develop your skills and advance your career.
We look forward to receiving your online application (please note that you need to compress your application into two attachments). Only direct applications will be considered.
Open Systems is growing and so will you: Apart from on-the-job experience, you will have the chance to complete the Mission Control Engineer Certification to support our Operations team once a week.
Come as you are! We are looking for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Open Systems welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Your role will be to consistently deliver high quality and ultimately winning proposals for a range of sales opportunities across the business, and to manage the bidding process all the way through to the implementation of a winning bid.
What you will be doing:
- Aiding the qualification of opportunities to ensure best use of resource
- Communication of the bid process to all members of the bid team
- Ensuring the timely production of a bid responses and proposals (SQs, RFPs, ITTs)
- Development of a response structure and the allocation of responsibilities and timescales
- Quality assurance of written submissions; ensuring factual correctness and consistency of sales messages in line with business realities
- Co-ordination of responses to customer queries
- Close liaison with other departments including Sales, Sales Specialists, Pre- Sales, Project Management, Operations, Legal and Commercial
- Adherence to the Bid Review process
- Management of the bid governance and sign-off processes, ensuring that authorisers are kept informed of bid progress and are briefed in a timely fashion for sign-off
- Maintaining & Developing “boiler plate” content
- Aiding in maintenance of Bid Log
- Aiding in the provision of document production facilities on nominated sites
What do we need from you?
- Bid Management Experience
- Strong proven skills with Microsoft tools (in particular Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Marketing Communications experience
- Customer facing experience
- Experience dealing with Senior Management & Director level staff
- Commercially aware and knowledge of a variety of commercial deal structures
- Ability to lead/ control conversation
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
Did we mention the perks?
We show our appreciation by providing various benefits and rewards to our employees that help make Daisy a great place to work and provide a great work life balance.
These include but are not limited to:
- Holiday – Starting at 25 (increasing to up to 30 days for each year you stay with us) + a holiday purchase scheme!
- Daisy University and Apprenticeships – Giving you the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge whilst you work for us.
- Hybrid, field and home based working – To ensure work WORKS for you.
- Enhanced family friendly policies – We are here to look after you and your nearest and dearest.
- Health & Wellbeing offering – Including discounted membership for health plans + Eye Care Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, and an in-house Wellbeing team.
- The Exchange – Online discount platform for more than 1,200 retailers.
And many more – to see all the benefits on offer visit our Why work for Daisy page!
Ready to join us?
If you feel Daisy is the right workplace for you, we would like to hear from you!
Once you have applied online and have been shortlisted, our recruitment team will be in touch with you to arrange an interview and answer any questions you may have. This could be a face-to-face or a remote interview. The application process varies depending on the role and the level of experience needed.
As a Sr. CSM, you are passionate about and have a world-class track record of creating and sustaining happy, referenceable strategic customers that realize full value from the platform and partnership. You have an exceptional ability to establish and nurture stakeholder relationships and align on value objectives and results, acting as the customer's trusted advisor.
Acting as the primary interface between the customer and the internal teams at Abnormal, you are adept at: ensuring clear, measurable success criteria is established and attained, driving adoption of platform best practices to optimize ROI, educating on new/upcoming features (which may qualify cross/upsell opportunities), anticipating and proactively de-escalating issues with scalable solutions, and maintaining a feedback loop for key product enhancements / improvement requests.
In this job, you will bring these skills
- 8+ years experience in an enterprise CSM capacity, with 10+ yrs. experience in an enterprise SaaS product support environment
- Strong experience with building and developing long-lasting executive-level relationships (including with CISO’s and CIO’s) at F500 companies, along with providing an outstanding overall customer experience (measurable in the form of an achieved health score, account retention/growth rate, and % referenceable customers)
- Experience managing a book of business approaching or exceeding $10M ARR, with $1M ARR accounts within it requiring intensive engagement and advanced planning around value assessment, strategic roadmap and feature request alignment, budgeting, and resourcing / engagement models
- Action-oriented, with the ability to quickly assess and integrate inputs across functions (Support, Product, ENG) and turn into a scalable solution and clear customer narrative
- Soft skills oriented towards developing and retaining a customer’s trust and de-escalating their issues (i.e., turning escalations into positive experiences based on the quality of our response)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, with the ability to understand and review the financial return or ROI on the customer’s investment
- Strong written, spoken, and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization - both internally and externally
- Proven ability to introduce and review new product features, best practices, and follow up with customers to advance desired platform adoption/usage
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills (i.e., previous support or SE experience), and an ability to collaborate, coordinate and escalate issues within a team of product support professionals
- Previous experience with Internet and networking technologies and products, including email security products
- Well versed with using case management systems and CRM’s (e.g., SFDC / JIRA)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science, Electronics and Communications Engineering or non-graduates with good communication skills, strong technical knowledge or similar work experience required
Role Responsibilities + Deliverables
- Serve as the ‘voice of the customer’ and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value and retention.
- Schedule, prepare and deliver Business Reviews for customers, with the top priority of proving ROI that leads to renewals/expansion.
- Increase customer adoption of key platform features and best practices to maximize ROI, ensuring the basis for retention, satisfaction, and growth.
- Understand your customer’s industry trends, business challenges with email security, and current and potential use cases for Abnormal.
- With understanding of customer needs, establish a strategic, trusted advisor relationship at the highest relevant levels by guiding the customer on best practice usage of the platform to manage risk and meet/exceed their objectives.
- Develop and nurture Abnormal Security champions within your customer’s organization who advocate for the platform based on their positive experience.
Success Criteria Alignment:
- Develop an accurate understanding of how a customer defines achieving success on the Abnormal platform in a mutually verifiable manner, treating such success criteria as a critical measure of health that is defined, maintained, reviewed, and acted upon in a proactive manner.
- Use customer cadence calls and customer Business Reviews to define success criteria with the customer, prioritize those criteria, and get the customer’s own assessment of how we’re performing on them to drive appropriate action plans cross-functionally.
Account Success Planning:
- Engage customers’ senior decision makers to understand their evolving strategy for email security and to shape Success Planning informed by these goals.
- Work with the internal Account team and external customer stakeholders to formulate/maintain a Success Plan outlining how Abnormal Security addresses their immediate and future needs (with success metrics).
- Proactively monitor customer health to reach out to customers before risks or issues escalate and identify remediation options.
Cross Functional Collaboration:
- Partner with Abnormal Security Account Team (Account Executives, Sales Engineers, Support Engineers, etc.) to ensure that customers renew and expand usage.
Triage and Risk Mitigation:
- Monitor customer user trends to recommend to internal teams risk mitigation actions (Product, Support, Services, etc.). Example: work with Engineering to stabilize customer’s advanced reporting needs based on repeated case escalations.
- Coordinate internal actions and schedule customer calls as necessary to address case issues and concerns and ensure all commitments are met.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product and roadmap, so you can guide customers to success and continue to drive up their Adoption Score.
- Educate customers on the most relevant features and functionality related to their specific requirements.
Taking care of our team goes beyond the office. Our compensation and benefits philosophy is designed to put attract, motivate, and retain top talent:
Compensation targeted to the 75th percentile (for both base salary and equity)
If we want top performers to join and stay with us, we need to pay accordingly. We standardize our pay, meaning we pay for the role and level, not for any particular individual’s ability to interview or negotiate well.
Equity is an important part of our total comp strategy
When the company does well, we all do well. Equity is an important and exciting part of our total compensation strategy as a pre-IPO startup. We’re guided by the belief our team members should share in the financial success of our company and grant equity accordingly.
All regular salaried team members enjoy unlimited PTO. We want team members to grow with us and a big part of that is making sure our team has the opportunity to rest and recharge. We also observe 12 holidays every year.
100% of healthcare premium costs covered
Taking care of our team goes beyond the office. We cover 100% of employee health care premium costs. If adding dependents, we contribute 75% of the health care premium cost, so you can be sure that you and your family are in the best possible health.
Operating as a remote-first company means we get to work with talented folks, no matter where they live. We prioritize a balance of deep focus time with Zoom meetings, and regular in-person events.As a fast growing startup, we continuously review, improve, and personalize our benefits offerings based on the team’s input. Don’t see something that’s important to you? Let us know!
Our Interview Process
We value transparency at Abnormal, and our interview process is no exception. You can read more about our interview process here.
Abnormal Security is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Reaction Engines is looking for high calibre junior engineers or recent graduates to join our growing team of Systems & Test Engineers. You will support Systems Engineering and/or test related activities (e.g., requirements management, V&V, system design, build & integration plans, test procedures, commissioning and testing etc.) throughout the lifecycle of Reaction Engines’ products. They will also be required to contribute to the development of related tools, methods, and processes to improve our company-wide capability.
These roles are dynamic and fast paced, providing each team member with the opportunity to contribute across a range of projects. You will need to be able to integrate with the project and function teams and across the company, whilst also being confident enough to work independently.
This opportunity would suit a junior engineer or recent graduate looking for an entry level role. You will develop your knowledge and skills as a broad and multi-disciplinary engineer, whilst working on innovative and stimulating technology projects.
To be successful you'll need:
- Qualified to degree level (in a STEM subject) or equivalent engineering experience (experience from different industries will be considered)
- Experience in design, development and testing of unique systems
- Experience in leading product or technology development projects
- Demonstrable approach to interdisciplinary problem solving and design trade-offs (systems thinking)
- Strong practical mind-set and abilities
- Delivered presentations of technical work to reviewers
- Creative, adaptable, innovative and can think outside the box
- The ability to work as part of a team
Reaction Engines is committed to fairness and inclusivity. Research tells us that applicants tend to only apply when they feel they meet 100% of the criteria. If you believe you have what it takes and this role excites you, but you don’t align perfectly with the criteria listed, we encourage you to still apply. We’d love to have a discussion!
What we offer you
We have some fantastic benefits that sit alongside a great salary
- Dynamic Hybrid Working (where your time is split between working from home and in the office)
- 9 day Fortnight work pattern (every other Friday off)
- Generous holiday entitlement (196 hours a year, increasing to 210 hours after 2 years service - plus bank holidays, plus every other Friday off!) - full time allowance
- Company Share Option Plan
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Subsidised childcare at Culham Nursery
- Life assurance (3x annual salary)
- Family friendly policies
- Long Service Awards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employer matching pension up to 5%
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Employee recognition (STAR Awards)
- Annual Professional Membership
- Health and wellbeing discounts & wellbeing challenges via our EAP
As a key member of the Global Customer Success team on Unilever, the primary role of the Insight consultant is to deliver analytical value to the Unilever Home Care Business Groupas part of the client’s NielsenIQ partnership. He/she will partner with the Unilever Home Care Global Business Analytics team in defining and delivering against the strategic insight agenda for Unilever Home Care, acting as a consultant, a problem solver and the voice of NielsenIQ at our client.
Key responsibility is to drive client satisfaction and build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders via analytical strategic projects. Specific responsibilities include:
- Leveraging NielsenIQ and Unilever tools across both retail measurement, and GII (Global Innovation Incrementality) and other data sets in order to deliver impactful and insightful analysis aligned to client business issues
- Deliver value on analytic briefs and manage successful deliverables
- Identify and help drive sales opportunities by liaising with experts across the breadth of the NielsenIQ consulting teams, and helping to design customized solutions when appropriate
- Working consultatively and creatively with both client and NielsenIQ teams. Act as the NielsenIQ expert and challenge clients in their thinking and offering solutions and recommendations
- Some occasional business travel is required, to attend in person key client meetings and workshops
- Working as a key member of the Unilever Global Customer success Analytics team, you will help mentor and coach junior team members, collaborate as a group to drive both the client and the NielsenIQ agenda and will contribute to the team environment that ensures that the team continues to be a great place to work and that others view as an aspirational team to join
- Participate in the broader client success community across our largest clients, helping to drive thought leadership and best practices across teams working on some of the biggest household names in consumer goods
You’re confident in handling big data sets and can use it to tell compelling stories. You’re not afraid to offer opinions and recommendations and to challenge perceived thinking, knowing that you have the data and research to back you up
You can think both high-level and big picture about global and regional trends but have the ability to understand how those influence shopper and consumer behaviours in individual categories and countries. Change and progress excites you. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work. You’re equally confident working collaboratively as you are independent and can manage your own workload and projects.
- College or University Degree
- 3+ years of experience in an FMCG analytics environment, carrying out data analytics
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to work, write and speak in fluent English
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, and experience or knowledge of key BI tools an advantage
- Confident and engaging personality. You embrace diversity, and can make and build connections with people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences and personalities and located across the globe
- Recent experience on data analysis and client management/servicing with commercial acumen to deal with key day-to-day stakeholders
- Ability to proactively understand clients and identify opportunities for building strategic partnerships, and/or projects for other business units within NielsenIQ
Unilever headquarters are in Blackfriars, London, so we’re ideally looking for someone based in London or Oxford, UK. However, a significant percentage of work is remote, so flexibility on location is an option for the right candidate, although if not based in the UK, access to good transport hubs would be an advantage.
SamCart’s Innovation Team is looking for a stellar Graphic Designer to help expand our design options for our customers. In this role you will be responsible for designing engaging, beautiful templates and functional, elegant pleasing layouts that take into consideration the goals and objectives for the types of content our customers create.
We are on a constant mission to add more design and styling to Dropdeck to give our customers the variety they need to create individual pieces of content. We do the heavy design lifting so our customers can spend less time worrying about design and more time focusing on growing their business.
- Design on-brand creative design elements for a variety of uses including content such as presentations, e-books, social media assets and other popular formats
- Execute on all visual design stages from concept to hand-off, working with leadership, project managers, outside agencies, and video and content experts
- Work cross-functionally to deliver designs that are creative, useful, and align with technical and brand standards
- Conceptualize original template design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to overcome complex roadblocks
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Ability to work with and collaborate with our product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience, creativity, and success of projects
- Expert knowledge of design software programs such as PhotoShop, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically, Illustrator), Figma, Canva and a solid understanding of web formats (SVG)
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and process flows
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS highly desirable
- Must have excellent time management and communication skills
- Experience or interest in product design is also a plus
This is what you’ll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say “Their success is our success” and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Each team has one offsite Hub Week per quarter to collaborate with team members (and others!) and plan for the upcoming quarter.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do - We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO (unlimited paid holidays) with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Private health, dental, and vision Insurance premiums are covered by SamCart for you and your dependents.
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly credit to spend on things like travel, massages, event tickets, subscription boxes, etc.
Depop is hiring a mid-level iOS engineer to join our iOS Platform team. This team focuses on constructing the fundamental layers and core components of the Depop app, setting a solid foundation for its functionality and seamless user experience. You will be contributing to the iOS project in Swift alongside a Staff and two Senior iOS engineers, leveraging our Mobile Continuous Integration pipeline, with Unit and Integration testing built in, to iterate on our iOS application to serve our millions of users. You will work in a small team that is supported by a much wider community of Depop iOS developers, insights teams, product managers and platform engineers.
We’re open for this role to be based remotely from anywhere in the UK, or on a hybrid basis within our London HQ or Manchester office!
Want to find out more about Depop & our engineering team? Take a look at our blog! We write about technology, people and smart engineering - https://engineering.depop.com/
- Collaborate with product teams to deliver weekly features and updates, providing support and fostering strong teamwork.
- Design and develop iOS applications that facilitate code writing, testing, and execution.
- Ensure applications exhibit high performance and responsiveness.
- Implement effective monitoring and observability practices to maintain application health.
- Contribute to maintaining code base quality, organisation, and automation.
- Oversee infrastructure and CI/CD operations for smooth development and deployment processes.
- Work closely with android/web, backend teams, QA and product management to ensure that new features are implemented efficiently and effectively.
- Optimise and refactor code by leveraging the latest features of the iOS framework.
- Communicate any engineering challenges faced when supporting a wide range of devices.
- Commercial experience using Swift or Objective-C, with real exposure to different platforms and OS versions.
- Experience working within a Mobile Continuous Integration framework.
- Experience with Unit (XCTest) and Integration Testing.
- Experience in consuming a RESTful API.
- Experience with the VIPER architecture.
- Experience using SwiftUI.
- Experience with A/B testing and solving complex experiments.
This is a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with a leading sales team and an extremely approachable and knowledgeable senior management team. ForgeRock is currently hiring for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) for its Bristol office to initiate sales cycles for our team. This position is responsible for feeding the sales pipeline by identifying and developing new sales leads to pass on to ForgeRock's sales organization. This is accomplished through sourcing, contacting, educating and qualifying new prospects via phone and email to create sales ready opportunities. In conjunction with inbound marketing leads, the Sales Development team qualifies and sets up initial discovery calls for the sales team within their territory via outbound efforts. Consistently meeting or exceeding goals around pipeline and revenue growth will ultimately measure your success. The SDR position will give you back what you put into it.
- Produce qualified meetings for Sales that convert into pipeline opportunities
- Achieve key metrics for sales growth on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Perform research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web and other available research tools
- Learn how to navigate through an organization to get what you need
- Build and maintain alignment and positive partnerships with Sales and Marketing to meet regional objectives
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
- Additional responsibilities may include advance communications, or in person / virtual participation at events
- Understand and live by the ForgeRock values
- Ensure use and data integrity of Salesforce (CRM) and Sales Engagement Tool
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as at least one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Self-starter mentality with a well-developed interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Confident engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone
- The ability to not take NO as an answer
- Exceptional communication and social media skills are necessary to create multiple access points into the market and prospect accounts
- Ability to acquire and maintain knowledge of the IAM market and ForgeRock’s solutions
- Previous experience managing a prospects and pipeline via CRM preferred
- Previous SaaS sales experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred but not required
BeyondTrust is a leader in Privileged Access Management, our solutions protect global companies from the growing cyber threat.
We're currently seeking a Legal Counsel who will play an integral data privacy role for the legal team. This is a great opportunity for a junior candidate with 1-2 years of post-qualification to fast-track their career working closely with the Sales, Go to Market, Procurement, and other teams to identify and manage legal risk relating to the transactional aspects of collection and processing of personal data in a B2B SaaS based environment.
This is a predominantly transactional role and requires strong analytical skills, attention to detail and communications skills; excellent interpersonal and prioritization capabilities; a commercially focused mindset; and an aptitude for providing pragmatic solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in-house within a global commercial environment and a thorough understanding of the key provisions of cloud/SaaS agreements to be able to independently negotiate with customers and vendors to complete contracts in a timely manner.
What You'll Do:
- Negotiate and draft customer and vendor-facing data processing agreements (DPAs) and Standard Contractual Clauses (SCCs).
- Repaper existing commercial agreements, including locating in—scope contracts and drafting amendments to align with new privacy requirements.
- Provide support in handling customer-facing transfer impact assessments and data subject requests.
- The majority of your work will be data privacy focused. The remainder of your time will be spent providing legal support to other areas of the business as needed (necessary training will be provided).
What You'll Bring:
- A qualified solicitor or barrister with a valid practicing certificate.
- 1-2 years of post-qualification experience in data privacy law ideally in the technology, SaaS or Cloud sectors.
- Commercially focused with solid background in commercial contracts and privacy legislation, DPAs & understanding of SCCs.
- Strong understanding of EU/UK privacy regulations including GDPR is essential.
- Knowledge of US privacy issues is preferred.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to translate complex legal issues to a wide range of colleagues.
- Excellent analytical, judgement and decision-making skills.
- Team player with excellent negotiation, writing and communication skills.
- A team player with a positive attitude and sense of humor.
If you have a passion for data privacy and a drive to progress your career to the next level, then we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join BeyondTrust’s legal team and help protect our clients' identities and secure a work-from-anywhere world.
Benefits & Perks:
Put your wellbeing first with our amazing benefits package:
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family
- Medicash Benefit (including Dental cover)
- Life Insurance (4x annual salary)
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Paid parental leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Co-investing opportunity
As a team member, you will help craft, develop and implement Digital.ai’s common infrastructure for provisioning SaaS applications. In addition, you will be tasked with working directly with development teams to provide operational support and mentorship for cloud-related work.
What you'll do:
- Using the newest technologies, we define and implement the infrastructure for hosting Digital.ai software in the cloud.
- We work hand-in-hand with Product Engineering, providing best-practise guidance on making the most out of using the cloud.
- When ready, we provide out-of-hours (paid) on-call support for SaaS systems.
What you'll bring:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field or 1-2 years of work experience in the industry.
- You have some experience working with tier-1/2 cloud providers like AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Digital Ocean and Linode.
- You have worked with and developed programs written in multifaceted, dynamic scripting languages like Python.
- You are driven, passionate about technology and self-directed with some project management skills to be organized and productive with little direction.
- You have built and deployed Docker/container images with container orchestration systems like Docker Swarm or Kubernetes.
- You have deployed through code using HashiCorp Terraform.
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems such as MongoDB or PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Ability to work remotely with co-workers across several continents and time zones.
- Experience with automation using either Puppet, Ansible or equivalent technology.
Why join us?
- 25 days PTO
- Comprehensive health insurance and pension plan
- Unlimited access to continuous learning and professional development with Udemy
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, globally distributed team
Yahoo UK is looking for an outstanding individual to join its editorial team as an intern. Having been trained to NCTJ standard you will work across the editorial team (News, Finance, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Audience). This role will enable you to broaden your skillset as you will gain experience covering breaking stories, features as well as social and SEO strategy. You will demonstrate that you have a real passion for journalism; be able to write quickly and accurately; and possess strong organisational skills. Yahoo globally has 900 million monthly users and a footprint in multiple countries and this opportunity is a fantastic chance for you to showcase your talent. The role is a 6-month contract with a competitive salary. Remote working will be considered, although some presence in our central London offices will be needed when required. You must be a citizen of the UK or have the right to work in the UK.
- Research relevant, interesting, trending and timely ideas for content
- Conduct research for news articles and features
- Write engaging and topical articles when required and as directed by the senior editor or news editor
- Source required images from pre-approved providers
- Build galleries with compelling commentary appropriate for the Yahoo! audience
- Contribute to daily and weekly brainstorming sessions
- Proven knowledge of internet journalism and how it’s different to other mediums
- Editorial background with a good understanding of what makes a compelling story
- Proven interest in current affairs
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Quick learner, able to make decisions, multi-task and prioritise in a timely manner
- Fluent English speaker with clear knowledge of, and interest in, British popular culture
- National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ) qualification is preferred though a degree (or higher) that is journalism-related will also be considered
- Please include examples of your work across a range of topics
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success can mean so many things, the essence of our Customer Success team is customer obsession. In fact, our customer obsession is so intense it's a company value - it's embraced in every team meaning you know the whole of Immersive Labs is on your side when you are championing the customer voice.
You will own a set of EMEA customers from onboarding to renewal, penetrating deep into the heart of the customer to understand their strategic objectives (sometimes they don't even know this themselves and you have to get in touch with your inner Sherlock Holmes to search it out) and ensure our platform delivers.
With customers like HSBC, NHS and Goldman Sachs and feedback like “The best tool for learning cyber security”, “A great platform to learn and gain hands on experience on tools” and “Immersive Labs is a must have for every organisation” you can see why customer obsession is the core of who we are, and you can be a key pillar in elevating the customer voice and keeping our NPS score at 58+.
Your main responsibilities:
- Partner with our customers to ensure effective onboarding - setting them up for success
- Create a communications plan to engage effectively throughout the customers journey
- Set strategies for the customer, put in place objectives and measure success
- Collaborate with our product and customer support team to share new features
- Upsell and cross-sell opportunities and partner with sales to close opportunities
- Take customer success reviews periodically and resolve concerns with the assistance of internal teams.
You should apply if you have:
- Experience in customer success management, account management, or equivalent within a SaaS environment.
- Bilingual in German and English
- Exceptional planning and communication skills
- Stellar presentation skills, client management, and written communication skills.
- Experience in implementing customer solutions.
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of managing multiple projects to completion, along with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain a high-valued outcome-based relationship with an eclectic customer profile base
- Willing to travel periodically based on the business and project’s needs.
- Experience in Cybersecurity or Cyber Risk Management
- Bilingual in French or Spanish
What Immersive Labs offer:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
As a Machine Learning Engineer Intern in Autodesk’s Research Engineering team, you'll apply and investigate advanced machine learning techniques to help our customers design and create a better, safer, more sustainable world. We are a team of researchers, engineers, and industry domain experts working on projects that range from learning-based design systems, computer vision, graphics, robotics, human-computer interaction, sustainability, simulation, manufacturing, architectural design and construction. We are looking for an intern to work with us on machine learning research applied to design. We're passionate about making design tools to enable design exploration (getting to alternative design solutions), design automation (getting to the finished design faster), and sustainable design (with less negative impact). We hope to learn how our customers design today, to enable smarter software tomorrow. Autodesk Research is active in the wider research community, with many publications at NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, and other top-tier conferences. We collaborate with top academic & industry labs, combining the best of an academic environment with product-driven research.
- Work with other researchers and engineers towards common goals
- Implement models and evaluation code
- Use existing frameworks/libraries and implement necessary tools as required
- Design and conduct experiments
- Review literature
- Document and communicate progress, experiments and findings
- Full-time student pursuing an MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Machine Learning or related, or a discipline in an accredited program with at least one academic term to complete post-internship
- Broad understanding of machine learning and deep learning
- Excellent programming and software development skills, with experience in Python
- Proficient with ML & DL platforms & libraries (PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, etc.)
- Experience with NLP and Large Language Models
- Experience conducting research and publishing results
- An excellent communication skills and team player
- Interest or experience in design (e.g. industrial or mechanical design)
- Deep expertise in NLP and Large Language Models
- Experience with cloud compute platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Contribution to open-source software projects
- Experience with CAD
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.