We are looking for a curious and talented person to join our team, remote from Portugal.
You will be joining an ambitious team, a fast paced work environment and work directly with the founders in order to help with sales and growth initiatives. If you are a curious, motivated person and are looking to make an immediate impact at an exciting startup, amplemarket is the right place for you!
This is a highly competitive opportunity for consideration by those who are truly serious about developing a career in tech.
- Identify and research companies and people that are potential right fits for Amplemarket
- Help develop approaches to target both companies and people for winning new business
- Help scheduling and managing top of the funnel sales campaigns
- Help filtering and qualifying companies and people that express interest in amplemarket
- Help educate prospects and customers on Amplemarket and its benefits for them
Who we’re looking for:
- 0-2 years experience in a Business Development role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Someone that’s always hungry to learn new things
- Strong interest in technology and a deep understanding of the sales space
- Want to work, learn and grow in a high-growth startup atmosphere
- Ability to operate in fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
- Experience in business development for a B2B and/or SaaS products
- Experiencing working at a high-growth startup before
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location and more
Problem solver, results driven, creative, hands on, enthusiastic – we are seeking a Senior QA Automation Engineer that has these characteristics. Groove is a software company that uses Agile and SCRUM methodologies to develop and deliver our product. The successful candidate will need to lead and manage QA automation projects in delivering a high-quality software product and on time. The candidate also needs to maintain automated test scripts to perform functional, regression and load testing as well as setting up and maintaining a lab environment for testing performance, scalability, ETL/data integrations to other third-party applications.
- Collaborating with Product and Development Teams to analyze and understand application requirements, identifying potential gaps.
- Lead, coach, and mentor Automation Engineers to deliver high-quality Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Executing various levels and types of testing such as smoke, functional, compatibility and regression tests using automated scripts.
- Identifying, researching and documenting bugs; suggesting possible resolutions and root causes
- Contributing to process improvements efforts related to all aspects of Software Quality Assurance in an effort to reduce defects and quality issues
- Manage multi-shore and multi-disciplinary QA teams in the US and other offshore locations
- Evaluate test results against expected results, implement improvements to processes, and recommend alternative testing as needed
- Maintain and report automation test metrics for all active projects to include code coverage, function coverage, test case coverage
- Engage with key leaders to drive the vision and overall priorities to deliver quality products
- Communicate and translate vision/strategy to the team executing on functional and business goals for the team
- 5+ years of hands-on enterprise software QA engineering, analysis, and testing experience
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in designing automation framework for APIs, mobile and web based enterprise software applications.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, time management skills with good knowledge of tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing and resolving technical problems
- Ability to prioritize work tasks in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, adaptability, and to think beyond “outside of the box"
- Service orientation and ability to work in a team and collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS such as MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Ability to evaluate and implement testing tools as per the organization needs.
- Experience on building and running complex test environments
- 2+ years of testing experience as a Automation lead or Architect, managing offshore/multi-shore automation teams with demonstrated experience building and motivating teams
- Successfully released 3+ enterprise software suite releases in ERP, CRM, or comparable business software applications
- Experience in SOAP/REST web services (XML / JSON) testing and automation
- Experience building Rest API Automation Framework using Karate/Rest Assured
- Proven expertise and success with QA automation tools, both commercial and open source to include Mercury QuickTest Pro, LoadRunner, Selenium, Cypress, Jmeter, or Watir for example
- Proven success with regression, performance, concurrency, and scalability testing methodologies
- Ability to provide hands-on leadership, and work flexible hours some evenings and weekends
- Should have experience in CI tools like Rundeck/Jenkins
- Ability to implement and configure code coverage tools like Cobertura, JaCoCo, OpenClover etc
- Enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) QA experience strongly desired
Benefits and Perks
- Stock options
- 401k match
- Unlimited PTO for US employees
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, employee premiums covered at 99%!
- Company-paid life insurance
- 100% remote workforce
- Flexible and supportive working environment
- 12 Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Fun, collaborative, and balanced culture
- Company-wide and team-building retreats & virtual events
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Influence the shape of the product with research and data while executing design work using high-quality wireframes, mockups, user journeys, and cross-platform interactive prototypes.
- Work closely with other designers on your team to develop and expand our design system.
- Collaborate with the User Research team to learn how users interact with products and services firsthand.
- Create a unified, end-to-end experience through close collaboration with team members from across the product and brand design teams.
- Participate in design demos and share your work regularly with the product and company leadership.
- Understand the array of technical constraints, user goals, and business requirements that shape a modern product.
What we expect
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates a track record of crafting and delivering digital B2C products that align customer needs with company objectives. A background in fintech / banking / payment solutions is a huge plus.
- You always think in systems and are able to recognize, extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors. You believe the project structure and internal logic is as important (if not more), as the visual outcome.
- You are highly proficient in both storytelling and craftsmanship, feel comfortable working on both broad concepts and quick tactical tasks.
- You have excellent UI skills and an eye for detail.
- You are data driven and are keen on testing and iterating your work.
- You are experienced in designing for multiple platforms (iOS + Android, Mobile web and Desktop).
- You have experience conducting user research, participating in customer conversations, script development, and other research activities.
- You know Figma inside and out and enjoy exploring new ways of improving your design workflow.
- You are fluent in English, have great communication skills and are able to clearly articulate your vision and decision-making process while working within a highly collaborative, cross-functional team.
We offer remote work from anywhere in the world (our schedule is based on Dubai time though) and are happy to work out an individual relocation plan for you.
Our employees have the opportunity to choose a country for registration: at the moment those are Armenia and Georgia.
We will help you open a legal entity and a bank account. The taxes are compensated by Tabby.
For our employees we cover the following:
- Flight to Armenia/Georgia.
- Accommodation during the paperwork completion period.
- Opening a bank account and getting a residence permit in one of the mentioned countries.
- Family relocation (dependants).
New employees can also choose an alternative method of relocation to another country of their choice. In this case, Tabby will reimburse up to $5,000 of verified costs upon opening a legal entity and a bank account.
How to apply?
To apply, please send us your CV in English and portfolio.
Apart from that, we would like you to tell us in particular about one or two of your most interesting projects — what problem were you solving, how did you approach it, what was the outcome? Also, what exactly was your role in the project and who else was on the team? Figma links would be great.
What you can expect
- A competitive salary dependent upon your experience.
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an equitable, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!
- 3+ years of experience as a technical writer (IT products);
- Good command of English and Russian;
- Experience in creating help documentation in English;
- Ability to present information in a structured way;
- Strong self-management skills.
- Java (Python, C++, etc.);
- Simulation modeling skills (AnyLogic, Flexsim, Arena, etc.) are a plus;
- Video editing and production (in Camtasia) experience is a plus.
- Creating documentation for AnyLogic (in English and Russian);
- Analyzing user needs and describing the optimal software usage scenarios in tutorials;
- Designing new models for tutorials;
- Updating the existing documentation;
- Translating documentation from English to Russian and from Russian to English;
- Preparing scenarios and producing new how-to videos.
- Job prospects within the company according to your strongest skills
- Competitive salary which is a subject to discuss with successful candidates, depending on their skills and knowledge
- Semi-annual bonuses (after the trial period)
- Flexible working hours: Mon-Fri, obligatory presence 11.00 -18.00 (but 40 hours per week)
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Additional health insurance program (after the trial period)
- Coffee-point with drinks, fruits, and cookies
- Sports/education compensation
- Designing functional complex interface systems;
- Combing friendly UX with stunning beautiful UI;
- Creating and supporting accurate and detailed design systems that would be self-explanatory for other designers and developers;
- Time-to-time creating interactive prototypes;
- Reviewing and giving feedback to the development team based on the actual implementation;
- Work on studio internal projects.
- Working with Figma and enhancing your work using plugins;
- 2+ years of experience in UX/UI design;
- Research and analytics not only for references but also as an investigation;
- Pro-activity and self-organisation;
- Good knowledge of design patterns and best practices
- At least one of the following languages: Ukrainian, Russian, English, Portuguese.
- Intermediate or advanced English (B1-C1);
- Motion design skills;
- Experience with Jira and Slack.
- Full-time and a schedule based on your/our timezones;
- 3 months of probation;
- Salary based on interview results and extras based on performance;
- Paid vacation (22 business days + holidays);
- A cosy office in Lisbon, Parque Das Naçoes area with tea, coffee and a little bit of philosophical talks during the breaks (we are also okay with you working remotely full-time);
- For office employees: employment contract, advanced medical care (Advancecare), city electric bikes (Gira).
- Help with relocation process after 18 months of work:
- Documents (official job contract + assistance with getting NIF and NISS)
- Flight cost covered (one way)
As a Creative Web Developer, you will be responsible for building our main website and underlying platform focusing on strong usability and beautiful aesthetics, building its structure, adding content, interactions and animations, and customizing code on Webflow platform.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years experience in Webflow (at least 3 completed projects)
- Experience in Webflow CMS
- 1+ year experience in frontend development without using Webflow
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- To be a highly proactive and open to new ideas person: we do a lot of absurd things that are unusual to the market =)
What we offer:
- Part-time or full-time depending on the cost of your services.
- We can pay in any way you like, even crypto.
- A share option. We are an American company ready to share a future with core team members.
- The whole legal assistance process in relocation to Portugal and getting a residence permit (if you'd like to move to Lisbon)
- we can not offer a position if you’re located in Russia or Belarus, you need to be outside this countries (it doesn’t matter where).
- we are not ready to outsource this scope, so we don’t plan to work with agencies in this function.
- Higher technical education. Experience in Deep Learning and Computer Vision 3-6 years.
- Stack: Linux, Bash, C++, Python, Tensorflow, PyTorch
- Mathematical knowledge: statistics, algorithms
- Classic ML & Computer Vision algorithms
- Modern ML/DL/CV (Semantic Segmentation, Instance Segmentation, Object Detection, TIme Series Analysis, GANs)
- Python (C++)
- Ability and desire to read articles on modern ML/DL
- Ability to solve problems independently and propose solutions
- GIS (GDAL)
Will be a plus:
Airflow, MLflow, AWS, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes
- design, and development of neural networks
- neural networks server training
- neural networks optimization
- work with data
- deployment of neural networks in production
- analysis of scientific publications, testing of theories and hypotheses;
- documentation of performed activity
- Analysis and recommendations for collection and improvement of datasets.
- Preparing data for training.
- Training of neural networks and analysis (evaluation) of the results.
- Perform a full cycle of model training.
- Development and optimization of algorithms for image processing (remote sensing)
- Competitive compensation (above market salary range) and equity in a rapidly-growing Climate Agtech start-up.
- Contribute your valuable time to a project dedicated to global environmental issues.
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior-level developers.
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting-edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery.
- Flexible schedules. Hybrid work from home and in the office.
- Integrate with the marketing team alongside product managers, software engineers to support the team with properly built analytical tools helping to make data-driven decisions;
- Use/create analytics, metrics and a number of technologies/tools to analyze campaign results, successes and KPIs;
- Adapt to new product features and roll out changes from successful tests;
- Display: Test, analyze, and optimize campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others;
- Monitor key metrics to observe any changes and trends in user behavior and promptly explore and explain reasons for these changes;
- Build dashboards for C-level and Marketing managers.
- Industry experience using web and mobile measurement partner(MMP) tools such as GA (3+ years), Amplitude, AppsFlyer or Adjust;
- Industry experience working with SQL;.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Redash;
- Experience with ETL/ELT frameworks;
- Written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical;
- Ability to analyze data and turn it into a communicable value proposition.
- Relocation, English classes compensation, Conference participation compensation