As a User Interface Intern at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the User Interface Lead and mentors, establishing the look and feel of the User Interface for our games. In collaboration with the Design and Programming teams, you will be responsible for conceiving, prototyping, and producing User Interface assets, as well as implementing them into the game.
- Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface
- Autonomously execute and prepare the necessary graphic assets for the product’s menus and/or heads up display
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the intention, by yourself or with the assistance of the Programming team
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
- Interest in video-games development; relevant experience with any graphic software will be taken into account
- Interest in a graphic design role; User Interface Art in any portfolio will be considered a plus
- Any experience in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools; animation tools are considered a bonus
- A keen eye for usability and clarity
- Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface
- Fluency in English
- Eligibility to work in Serbia without additional documentation
Portfolio is mandatory - show us what you got!
- [2 days] - Technical test/case
- [60 minutes] - HR interview via MS Teams
- [60 minutes] - Technical interview via MS Teams
- Pet friendly office in downtown Belgrade
- Flexible start your working day (between 8 and 10AM)
- Ubisoft Connect account with access to all Ubisoft titles on PC, Gaming corners and your own Uplay account
- Opportunity to learn about UI art on triple AAA game dev projects and the production cycle of a video game
- Opportunity to work and learn from the most gifted people in the gaming industry using the latest technology and solutions
We are looking for a Middle User Acquisition Manager to join our marketing team working on Taonga: the Island Farm!
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing user acquisition campaigns for our Asian markets.
- Develop, execute and manage user acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, including Baidu, Twitter, Naver and Yahoo Japan
- Develop and execute strategies to optimize campaign performance and achieve target KPIs
- Analyze campaign performance data, identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Analytics and Creative to optimize campaigns and ensure alignment with overall business objectives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments in user acquisition, apply best practices to drive performance and innovation.
- At least 1 year of proven experience in user acquisition, preferably in an Asian market
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Tableau, and the ability to analyze large data sets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising
- An individual contributor & true team player
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed KPIs and achieve campaign objectives
- Fluency in English is required, and proficiency in an Asian language is a plus.
Would be a plus
- UA practices in different GEOs (USA, Tier 1, Tier 2, Asia)
- Technical degree / degree in advertising, or marketing, or other proven skills.
What we offer
- A focused team of like-minded professionals with a healthy company culture and appreciation of work-life balance
- Ample opportunities for learning, professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary + 13th salary
- Individual workstation in our Limassol office with modern high-quality equipment
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
- 21 business days annual leave (+ an additional day for every National holiday that falls on the weekend)
- Medical insurance for you and your immediate family
- 8 psychotherapy sessions per year at the company's expense from online accredited psychotherapy portals
- Monthly allowance for lunches
- Full support for relocation to Limassol and/or work permit issuance if needed.
Easybrain is looking for a Junior User Acquisition Manager, who will launch user acquisition campaigns all over the world, execute marketing efforts, and drive various initiatives to encourage the projects' growth.
- Own and execute Easybrain's mobile user acquisition strategy across multiple advertising networks;
- Work with data sets to create and optimize campaigns, and target users based on performance metrics;
- Closely collaborate with designers in the creative process for ads.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least Upper Intermediate);
- Basic knowledge of Excel or Google Spreadsheets;
- Interest in the mobile application and game market;
- Combo of analytical mindset and creativity;
- Being a fast learner.
Besides the engaging tasks, support from experienced colleagues, and the opportunity to realize your own ideas, challenge, and drive, we offer:
- High salary with performance bonuses;
- Modern office and equipment (remote work during COVID-19);
- Snacks and drinks;
- Attendance of key industry events;
- Medical insurance;
- Sports reimbursement;
- English lessons;
- Relocation package if needed;
- Fast-paced and easy-going environment.
Reporting to our Product Research Lead, we’re looking for a passionate and motivated Mixed-methods Researcher able to oversee the voice of the user across various product teams.
Across different squads that focus on the user experience early in the funnel, you will lead strategic research end to end as well as enable and support those running tactical research within those teams.
What you'll do:
- Design and execute discovery research projects using both quantitative and qualitative practices, and convert the findings into actionable insights that make our product experiences measurably better.
- Partner with marketing & analytics to make sure you tell holistic customer stories that help us make the best decisions.
- Collaborate with product, experience design and engineering leads to identify and ensure strategic priorities are well-defined as well as set up to achieve a high impact.
- Support and enable your product teams in performing necessary primary research as well as synthesising secondary research.
- Work on research deliverables that can be shared across the organisation: user personas, empathy maps, customer mapping, allowing our team to build a product strategy that is aligned with the voice of our user.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways to a broad and diverse audience including executive stakeholders, and across organisational boundaries.
What you should bring to the table:
- Proven experience with quantitative research methods: Experience with different methodologies and analyses of surveys. Familiarity with basic statistical methods and the ability to apply them.
- Experience conducting qualitative research in a corporate environment, including concept-testing, usability, interviews, diary studies.
- Ability to pull in industry trends, market research and benchmarking to surface actionable insights.
- Familiarity with experiments and macro- and micro-optimisations for conversions of different types.
- Experience working autonomously and transversely across teams. Well-versed in both coordination and execution of research projects.
- Experience in educating product teams in research, enabling and supporting them when performing tactical research.
- Demonstrated ability to promote insights across groups, multiple squads, and tribes.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
Your Journey to Success:
- After 1 month: You'll have completed your Hotjar onboarding and feel fully set up in the Conversion tribe.
- After 3 months: You'll be identifying and creating research priorities and gaps.
- After 1 year: You'll be developing and delivering impactful research that informs decisions for the company.
The compensation range for this role is €60,000 to €80,000 for Mid-level or €75,000-€100,000 for Senior annually, where the starting offer typically falls in the range of €63,000 to €68,000 for Mid-level and €80,000 to €85,000 for Senior.
Our approach to compensation
At Hotjar we do not factor in any differences in compensation based on where you are located. We believe everyone should be compensated based on the market value of their role and the impact the role brings to the company. We also don't believe in complicated bonus or equity schemes. Instead, our ranges are established after performing market research (London labor market), so that our team members can have a healthy and predictable income.
On average, our offers tend to fall within the first half the range published for the role. The specific compensation amount offered to a successful candidate will be based on the performance during the recruitment process, experience, skills, and knowledge.
Upon joining, the better a team member performs (in terms of execution, impact, and expertise) and the stronger their behavior is aligned with our core values, the higher they tend to move within a range. Team member’s’ compensation is reviewed yearly.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.