Find a job and 🏡 work remotely from anywhere or ✈️ relocate to your dream country
- Experience of working with external clients and build reports for them;
- Experience in marketing analytics (you can build a sales funnel and come up with how to calculate it);
- Creating reports and visualize data in Power BI;
- SQL at the level of simple queries;
- Experience with web analytics (GA UA, GA4, GTM) and advertising offices (Google Ads, FB/Instagram, VK, MyTarget, Yandex.Direct);
- English language at Intermediate level or higher, Russian native speaker.
What you'll need to do:
- Manage integration and development projects for Elly's end-to-end analytics clients in a team with a manager and other analysts, from planning to handing over the project for support:
- Understand what reports the client needs and understand their data;
- Create report prototypes;
- Compile technical specifications for customizing the client's external systems;
- Configure data import, figure out how to combine data from different systems, and calculate the necessary client metrics;
- Visualize data in Power BI;
- Prepare project documentation;
- Manage support projects and improve them according to client requests.
- Remote work;
- Must be available 5 days a week and have at least 5 working hours overlap with the team and clients;
- Salary from $1300 to $2000 depending on the interview and test task results. In the future, you can become a senior and earn more - from $2600 to $3900;
- Annual leave (twice a year for 2 weeks) + holidays;
- Laptop, software, and anything else you may need for work;
- Employment via Deel contract;
- Payment of half the cost of reasonable training activities.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the execution of various digital marketing projects, from conception through completion. While a solid understanding of SEO and PPC is important, this role leans heavily on project management skills, including planning, organizing, and managing campaigns to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- Manage multiple digital marketing projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
- Act as a main point of contact for clients and internal teams for all project-related updates.
- Coordinate to ensure strategies align with client objectives.
- Effectively communicate project updates and progress.
- Analyze campaign performance and prepare reports for clients and stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience in digital project management, ideally within a marketing context.
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies including SEO and PPC.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with project management tools & Google Analytics
- USD-based competitive salary
- Fully remote job
- Friendly team of professionals and adequate management
- Be part of a fast growing business and potential leadership opportunities
In this role, you will be involved in development and maintenance of in-house IT infrastructure systems and provide quality coding to support PSI business processes and operations.
- Develop and maintain business applications
- Process user requests for developing of new and support for existing IT systems
- Prepare documentation related to development and maintenance of business applications
- Execute and implement software tests, participate in code reviews
- Follow the development standards applied within the department
- Track the development, maintenance and related tasks in the tracking system used within the team
- Follow the progress of systems development technologies and advance professional skills as necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Software development and testing experience
- Knowledge of C# language
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET frameworks, technologies, and best practices
- Knowledge of building web-based and/or desktop applications
- Development of MS SQL functions, stored procedures, triggers, and other SQL objects
- Generating data queries using Transact SQL
- Ability to write high-quality, efficient and easily testable code
- Familiarity with software analysis, testing and debugging code
- Knowledge of unit-testing, knowledge of other testing methods is a plus
- BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline
- Detail-oriented, analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- Team-oriented, deadline-driven, with good communication skills
- Full working proficiency in English
- Stable, privately-owned company, organically growing since 1995
- Intensive induction program, technical and industry-related trainings for an optimal start and continuous development
- Diverse projects that include but are not limited to web and desktop apps, ERP system, BPM system, document management system and more
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere in a committed team
- International environment, with colleagues around the world
- Opportunities to quickly see the results of your work
As an Outsourcing Expert you will ensure compliance with internal policies and applicable regulation relating to regulatory outsourcing and third-party risk management.
- Act as the main point of contact for internal business units and relevant control functions during Scalable Capital’s third party risk management lifecycle (onboarding, monitoring, offboarding)
- Coordinate central monitoring & reporting for regulatory outsourcings & all other external vendors
- Support our internal business units by ensuring consistently high quality in monitoring, reporting and documentation
- Work closely together with Scalable Capital’s Outsourcing Officer and support the preparation of reports, such as the outsourcing report to management and internal control functions
- Continuously analyze the outsourcing and third-party risk management process for appropriateness and suggest and implement improvements on a continuous basis
- A university degree in a relevant field or a comparable qualification
- 1-3 years experience in regulatory outsourcing/third-party risk management
- Basic knowledge of applicable regulations (WpIG, MaRisk, BAIT, EBA Outsourcing Guidelines)
- You are self-sustained & pro-active
- You are pragmatic & solution oriented
- You enjoy working in a multi disciplinary environment, collaborating with teams of different backgrounds
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- Work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighbourhoods of Berlin
- Be productive with the latest hardware and tools
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Learn and experience German culture first hand by joining our free German language classes
- (International) relocation support
- Enjoy your free time with 30 paid vacation days and take the opportunity to work from abroad
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package and from the company pension scheme
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital's PRIME+ Broker
Tidepool is seeking a Marketing Coordinator Intern to join our dynamic marketing team for a duration of three months and possibly more. The Marketing Coordinator Intern will support various marketing initiatives and coordinate marketing projects to ensure their successful execution to drive growth and engagement across various channels. This role requires an individual with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, a strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable both working collaboratively across multiple teams and on independent projects in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment. You must resonate with our mission and be passionate about driving change for people living with diabetes.
Responsibilities include assisting with the following:
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a marketing document control process.
- Conduct market research and analyze market trends to provide insights and recommendations to the marketing team.
- Support the management of the social media content calendar.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate trade shows, including logistics, staffing, and promotional materials.
- Develop and manage a content calendar to ensure the timely delivery of marketing materials.
- Develop project proposals for new processes and tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, design, and content to develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, including conversion rates, engagement, and ROI.
- Plan and execute events including webinars and sales meetings.
- Maintain and optimize CMS tools and strategy.
- Educate team members on up-to-date marketing trends and best practices to inform marketing strategy and execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with marketing software and tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of social media platforms and best practices.
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, including messaging, positioning, and branding.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry regulations and best practices is a plus.
As a Go Engineer on the RPC Platform Engineer team, you will be working on things like enabling command line flags to be flipped for customers at scale, custom traffic routing for certain RPC method calls, fixing bugs and reviewing code for multiple codebases written in Go. While you will be involved in all the projects the team is supporting, specifically you will be assisting on the daily essential tasks related to API such as generation, databases, etc. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our go codebase, which drives millions of dollars in revenue. We also expect every engineer to spend at least one day on customer support to understand our customer better.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on achieving the best design/architecture for our systems.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over task progress and design solutions.
What You'll Bring and What You'll Do
- Designing highly available systems with disaster recovery in mind
- Software Development in Go
- Working with databases of all types (relational, no-sql, time-series, etc)
- The HTTP specification
- Benchmarking tools to ensure your code does not slow down production traffic
- Monitoring and debugging production issues
- Linux / Bash Scripting
- Containerization (Running Docker, K8s, etc)
- Writing applications that make heavy use of concurrency or parallelism
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
We’re looking for a Creative Director to join our Marketing Leadership Team to help us in our mission to build the largest trip management platform in the world. Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the Creative Director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business acumen to the role, promoting our company and those of our valued customers. We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, someone who can inspire others while taking our creative output to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and be a prolific generator of dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Here's what you'll do:
- Hire and oversee a cross-functional team of graphic designers, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of brand, advertising, messaging and web deliverables
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements, based on short- and long-term needs, and develop schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production artists
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with marketing and creative teams, maintaining strategic thinking to develop innovative and actionable initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring that deliverables address marketing goals and challenges effectively
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for sophisticated audiences
- Oversee the presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- Lead and review the work of the creative teams for all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities to expand our brand awareness
- Partner with the product design organization to ensure cohesive brand identity across all channels and mediums
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer needs, and the competitor landscape
- Meet budget requirements by forecasting and managing expenses
Here's what we're looking for:
- 10-12+ years' experience in a similar role in a high-growth company
- 5-7+ years of management experience
- Experience building an overarching brand identity – from vision to execution
- Experience in creating marketing/advertising campaigns — from developing the vision and messaging platform to overseeing production on time and within budget
- Experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels: digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline, and print
- Proven ability to develop successful concepts
- Proficiency in leading a team of diverse, talented creatives
- Strong creative vision, with an eye on business objectives
- Ability to prioritize work efforts and navigate change
- Ability to work independently and be proactive in identifying opportunities and recommending solutions
- Self-starter and comfortable with extreme ambiguity
- The base salary for this role is $170,000-$210,000 annually. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Depop is hiring a mid-level iOS engineer to join our iOS Platform team. This team focuses on constructing the fundamental layers and core components of the Depop app, setting a solid foundation for its functionality and seamless user experience. You will be contributing to the iOS project in Swift alongside a Staff and two Senior iOS engineers, leveraging our Mobile Continuous Integration pipeline, with Unit and Integration testing built in, to iterate on our iOS application to serve our millions of users. You will work in a small team that is supported by a much wider community of Depop iOS developers, insights teams, product managers and platform engineers.
We’re open for this role to be based remotely from anywhere in the UK, or on a hybrid basis within our London HQ or Manchester office!
Want to find out more about Depop & our engineering team? Take a look at our blog! We write about technology, people and smart engineering - https://engineering.depop.com/
- Collaborate with product teams to deliver weekly features and updates, providing support and fostering strong teamwork.
- Design and develop iOS applications that facilitate code writing, testing, and execution.
- Ensure applications exhibit high performance and responsiveness.
- Implement effective monitoring and observability practices to maintain application health.
- Contribute to maintaining code base quality, organisation, and automation.
- Oversee infrastructure and CI/CD operations for smooth development and deployment processes.
- Work closely with android/web, backend teams, QA and product management to ensure that new features are implemented efficiently and effectively.
- Optimise and refactor code by leveraging the latest features of the iOS framework.
- Communicate any engineering challenges faced when supporting a wide range of devices.
- Commercial experience using Swift or Objective-C, with real exposure to different platforms and OS versions.
- Experience working within a Mobile Continuous Integration framework.
- Experience with Unit (XCTest) and Integration Testing.
- Experience in consuming a RESTful API.
- Experience with the VIPER architecture.
- Experience using SwiftUI.
- Experience with A/B testing and solving complex experiments.
We are looking for a Support Analyst to assist our customers with problems when using FORM applications. Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities.
- Advanced English
- 1 year of experience on Customer Support Analyst\Representative position
- Experience in B2B Clients and Enterprise solutions support
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to be helpful
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Customer focused, experience in handling issues and or customer complaints
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience using common software (MS Office Suite — Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in writing test documentation: checklists, bug reports, test case
- Experience in working with browser development tools: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Basic understanding of client-server applications work
- Track and document issue details, troubleshooting steps, resolution, and root cause as tickets.
- Knowledge of the help desk software, and remote support tools (i.e. Zendesk, Slack, Zoom).
- While you will work set hours, you are ok with a schedule that is late into the evening- Support offers coverage between 6 am - 6 pm MT Monday-Friday, plus occasional holidays and the schedule will be 6am-2pm MST (2pm-10pm in Poland): (Subject to change based on needs).
- You are willing to help cover weekend hours (9 am-5 pm MST/ 6pm-2 am in UA) and night shift hours to give our weekend agent breaks and vacation time. It’s not frequently needed, but everyone takes a turn to lend a hand and gets the time back for doing so!
- You are a team player who exudes a team mindset, always looking for ways to support your coworkers and contributing positively to morale.
- You are comfortable working on phones, email, and chat channels.
Plus, if you have:
- Basic knowledge of Looker and Salesforce.
- Experience working with offshore technical teams.
- Ability to handle Client escalations and act as a main communication point with Clients.
We are currently looking to hire interns who want to work on the psychological aspects of human behavior, interaction and productivity with our application or website as well as explore how psychology plays a role in both the education industry and system. We are a company that recognizes the versatility of psychology majors and how applicable their skills are to a whole range of fields related to business, marketing, public relations, social media and more.
Bellow are the important details you will need to take note of:
- Only English is spoken on the job
- The minimum number of internship months we can accept is 2 months
- Both International Students and Locals are welcome to apply for this position
- This internship is completely work from home and international students who are based in countries at least 3 hours away from Malaysia are more than welcome to apply
- Administrative work on Ms Excel files or research work on MS Word
- Conducting research that is pertinent to understanding either the users of our platform or job applicants
- Planning and as well as designing tools that would be used to help our users understand themselves like with personality tests or processes that would help facilitate the users’ ability to find, enrol or to apply opportunities more easily (Like for learning and job opportunities)
- Working with graphics designers or coming up with your own website or mobile app page concept things such as psychology tests, career tests on Adobe XD
- If needed: To help run or be a part of induction programs or training programs for new employees to help them integrate into the company culture better
- If needed: Human resource functions such as interviewing and testing applicants
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Analytical, Critical and Logical thinking skills
- Some knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Excel & Word, Google Docs, Google sheets, Dropbox and etc
- Administrative skills
- General knowledge related to business, marketing, design, human resource and more would be a huge bonus.
- Project management skills and the ability to use project management tools like AirTable ,Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.is a bonus
- You can work from home for the whole internship period
- A reference letter can be requested upon completion of internship
- A bit of flexibility with working time aside from the usual 9am to 6pm (Ex. 8am to 5pm / 7:30am to 4:30pm)
- If you are a good fit with us and you are performing very well with the work, you may be eligible for a chance to be retained by the company as a either a part-timer or a full-timer.
- Be fully responsible for research projects in our biggest product. From an early phase of planning with stakeholders, then selecting testing groups, recruiting participants, conducting research, writing reports, and sharing presentations with interested people.
- Take responsibility for speeding up the verification and development of features and products.
- Set up and conduct end-to-end customer journeys and product experiments including data analysis and visualization.
- Talk to customers, gather insights, and test different solutions with them.
- Become a member of the LiveChat product team and you’ll be working closely with development teams in order to help them understand customers, the problems they have, and create better products.
- Source and prioritize teams’ research needs and advise on applicable methodologies.
- An analytical thinker who can synthesize and communicate ideas.
- Naturally curious and passionate to connect the dots to discover hidden patterns.
- Able to lead a research process by yourself, from identifying an exploration area, through planning and getting a product team involved, to drawing conclusions and suggesting prioritized solutions.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in conducting remote research sessions and usability tests with B2B customers in English – both before and after the solution was released.
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methods and synthesizing gathered data into solution recommendations.
- Knowledge of participant recruiting techniques.
- The ability to build stories with data, articulate thoughts in a concise and engaging way, and express complex concepts in an understandable manner.
- A can-do attitude.
- A basic understanding of the software development process.
- Fluent knowledge of both Polish and English language.
Our ideal candidate could have:
- familiarity with event-based analytics like Amplitude, Heap, etc.
- We don’t want you to worry about all the basic benefits - like a Multisport card, private health care, or a home office equipment budget.
- What we really want you to feel and what we believe in is that the real benefits come from the culture we’ve built.
- This is reflected in our unlimited paid days off and sick days policy, remote-friendly environment with a focus on outcomes instead of worked hours, and people who are dedicated to their work.
- Are you feeling like this might be a great place to consider working for? We feel it too ;) Join us and apply.
- Deploy, manage and monitor OpenStack-based solution using IaC (Ansible, Terraform)
- Design monitoring systems for OpenStack and other solutions based on Prometheus
- Implement custom monitoring/logging/deployment solutions in Python, Bash, Ansible and Terraform
- Coordinate and document changes made
- Working with support organization to maintain monitoring guidelines
- Be ready to work as a separate unit with other DevOps and cloud engineers. We won't micromanage you.
- Proficiency in deploying, configuring and managing Prometheus-based monitoring (must)
- Proficiency in writing code for IaC (Terraform, Ansiblle) (must)
- Proficiency in deploying and managing OpenStack (must)
- Proficiency in deploying, configuring and managing logging solution for OpenStack (must)
- Experience with base QA and testing principles. Nobody will test your code except you.
- Experience with CI/CD stack like Jenkins or Teamcity
- Experience with implementation of custom roles in Ansible
- Experience with implementation of exporters for Prometheus (plus)
- Experience with any public cloud (AWS will be a plus)
- Experience with virtualization (KVM) and containerization: Docker/Podman (K8S or Container Orchestration will be a big plus)
- Programming skills (preferably Python, BASH or Go)
- Understanding of Cloud engineering principles (networking, deployment, management, monitoring, operations)
- Understanding of SCM flow (Git)
- Understanding cloud architecture principles
- Understanding cloud networking (VXLAN, container stack, open vSwitch) (BIG plus)
- General networking and routing (BIG plus)
Who you are
You are a talented and motivated Social Media Manager who can create compelling and captivating content for our social media platforms, such as articles, long-reads and visual content. With your creative flair and strategic thinking, you have the ability to craft engaging posts, manage social media campaigns, and drive organic reach and engagement. You possess excellent communication and collaboration skills, allowing you to effectively work with cross-functional teams and external stakeholders.
The main goal of a Social Media Manager is to maintain a sustained, and highly active social media presence across multiple channels of Aspect: Twitter, Instagram, Meta, and LinkedIn
- Support our growth with SMM
- Define our brand and be the main contributor to its development
- Create the follower personas of Aspect and target them
- Define your own quarterly objectives to support the business and meet them
- Define KPIs per campaign and meet them
- Create the posts, articles, long-reads, and visual content
- Establish and promote a content creation best practices model to be shared with the team on a quarterly basis
- Create and maintain a continuous flow of new and engaging content for the social networks where we have a presence
- Inform the product team about customer expectations according to past social media activities through a bi-weekly presentation cadence
- Experiment, track, and report on content engagement; Highlight hits and misses to inform future content strategies
- Conduct market trend research and other user research initiatives
- Reply to post comments, audience inquiries, and direct messages in a timely manner
We would love to have you on board if you:
- Advance Spoken & Written English
- Have knowledge and proven experience in maintaining social media, especially on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn (especially at American companies).
- Strong understanding of the state of the art of online marketing: advertising, strategy, and best practices
- Able to assemble, analyze and present data
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Embrace the new: understand and use the things that work, but always be where the puck is going, not where it is.
Why you will be excited to work with us
- We're working on a massive global problem and helping people be healthier. If you're into health, wellness, fitness, and wearables, you'll love our mission!
- We’re pioneers in the field of addressing hormonal imbalances and offer a unique opportunity to join our rapidly developing startup at its early stages. By being a part of our dynamic team, you'll have the chance to help shape and drive innovation in this exciting and rapidly-growing industry.
- We're small, so you'll be able to contribute efficiently and without bureaucracy. You will make an impact and own a product from its early days.
- We don't run tons of meetings. If we can solve a problem asynchronously, we go ahead. When we do meet, everyone has a voice.
- You'll be able to work remotely and set your own schedule. We don't micro-manage and will help you do great work - you will only be judged by the quality of your work!
- We will shape your role to align with the career you're excited about. We genuinely care about employee satisfaction and job happiness, and we will help prepare you for whatever you're looking for in the future.
- Strong knowledge of SQL (T-SQL is preferable).
- Experience with Azure (Azure Service Bus, ADF, Azure Function, SQL Managed Instance).
- Good knowledge of python.
- Good knowledge of any modern RDBMS (what are indexes, views, functions, triggers, etc)
- Proficient in exploring databases and identify data elements with minimal documentation.
- Experience with ETL tool (SSIS, ADF).
- Proficient in data modelling of DWH.
- Experience and understanding of testing, coding, design, documentation and change management procedures.
- Strong work ethic with a highly positive, hands-on, can-do attitude and flexible team player.
- Ability to manage tasks independently, take ownership of responsibilities and work with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork; and Takes initiative to improve the current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
- Proficient in foundational data visualization concepts, ability to identify appropriate visual tools (charts) for dashboard development.
- Experience with Power BI or SQL Analysis Service (Tabular).
- Knowledge of DAX.
Your responsibility and scope
- Building the DWH for which all data is collected, organized, and analyzed
- Ingesting all data into this DWH
- Cleanse data ingested into DWH
- Prep data for analysis based on guidance from data modelers and data analysts/scientists
- Maintain and support these environments to ensure reliability and performance
- Perform ongoing monitoring of data pipelines and work with stakeholders to troubleshoot and performance tune.
- Create and maintain accurate and complete documentation of the DWH platform and the pipelines developed to ensure its currency.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks; and
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Full-time, remote or office space;
- Latest tech stack, high load distributed application development challenges;
- International team of experienced and talented professionals;
- Ability to become a Technical/Team leader in a fast growing team;
- Relocation/temporary location in Mexico / Canada / States;
- Offsite corporate events in Mexico / Canada / States;
We're excited to announce an opportunity for an experienced Influencer Marketing Manager with International experience to join our dynamic team. If you have a passion for driving impactful campaigns, working on international projects, and leveraging the power of influencers, this role is perfect for you. We primarily operate in the real estate, food delivery, and fashion e-commerce industries, catering to a diverse global audience.
We can't wait to see how your expertise will contribute to our brand's growth and success!
- Develop and execute innovative influence marketing strategies that elevate our brand, enhance engagement, and drive international growth.
- Identify and collaborate with key influencers and thought leaders to create authentic brand partnerships that resonate with our target audience.
- Leverage your expertise in international campaigns to expand our reach and establish our brand presence in new markets.
- Monitor and analyze influence marketing metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and optimize strategies for maximum impact.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align influence marketing efforts with overall brand and business objectives.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in influencer marketing, with a strong focus on international projects.
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful influence marketing campaigns across diverse industries, with a specific emphasis on real estate and luxury.
- Deep understanding of global market trends and consumer behavior, enabling you to identify and engage with influencers that resonate with international audiences.
- Proficiency in analyzing influence marketing metrics such as engagement rates, reach, and ROI to evaluate campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, allowing you to effectively collaborate with influencers, partners, and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's global influence! If you're passionate about driving international growth, working with influencers, and making a lasting impact in the real estate, food delivery, and fashion e-commerce sectors, we invite you to apply. Let's take our brand to new heights together!
- Willingness to learn new things and take responsibility - a huge advantage, as the team is small and new to the market.
- Possibility to relocate to Dubai permanently in half of the year perspective.
- Opportunity to work worldwide.
- Lots of cases as we work with different industries.
- Stable salary in USD.
- Interesting tasks and opportunities for career growth.
- Define and implement product analytics strategies, dashboards, and reports, enabling to uncover actionable product insights and opportunities from our existing data.
- Set up monitoring of critical business metrics.
- Implement a Culture of Experimentation.
- Develop dashboards as end-to-end tools.
- Support product teams by analytics.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst.
- Excellent analytical skills and working experience on analytics tools required (SQL, Excel, Tableau/DataLens, Python, AirFlow).
- Excellent knowledge of product and business metrics (you understand LTV, Revenue, Retention, ARPU, ARPPU, and so on).
- Experience in designing and conducting experiments.
- Familiarity with the basics of probability theory and mathematical statistics.
- Sufficiently proficient in Python for analytics.
- Familiarity with educational products.
- Ability to independently analyze data and generate hypotheses.
- Experience in introducing a culture of experimentation.
- Office in Belgrade, possibility of remote work.
- Convenient digital office with collaboration tools like Mattermost, Miro, Notion.
- Professional freedom, where we trust your experience instead of wasting each other's time and effort micromanaging.
- Tangible work results, measured by the percentage of students who find a job after completing one of our courses.
- Work on an international product.
As a User Interface Intern at Ubisoft, you will be working closely with the User Interface Lead and mentors, establishing the look and feel of the User Interface for our games. In collaboration with the Design and Programming teams, you will be responsible for conceiving, prototyping, and producing User Interface assets, as well as implementing them into the game.
- Work with the Design Team to determine the functionality and features of a User Interface
- Autonomously execute and prepare the necessary graphic assets for the product’s menus and/or heads up display
- Ensure a smooth implementation matching the intention, by yourself or with the assistance of the Programming team
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
- Interest in video-games development; relevant experience with any graphic software will be taken into account
- Interest in a graphic design role; User Interface Art in any portfolio will be considered a plus
- Any experience in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design tools; animation tools are considered a bonus
- A keen eye for usability and clarity
- Algorithmic thinking and interest in the implementation aspect of the User Interface
- Fluency in English
- Eligibility to work in Serbia without additional documentation
Portfolio is mandatory - show us what you got!
- [2 days] - Technical test/case
- [60 minutes] - HR interview via MS Teams
- [60 minutes] - Technical interview via MS Teams
- Pet friendly office in downtown Belgrade
- Flexible start your working day (between 8 and 10AM)
- Ubisoft Connect account with access to all Ubisoft titles on PC, Gaming corners and your own Uplay account
- Opportunity to learn about UI art on triple AAA game dev projects and the production cycle of a video game
- Opportunity to work and learn from the most gifted people in the gaming industry using the latest technology and solutions
Solutions Architect Mission
Smartcat develops collaboration software that allows a multi-sided marketplace of brands, agencies, and freelance linguists to translate content. Supported by our integrated payment and automatic translation engines, our suite becomes the central language translation hub for different teams in a global enterprise.
Your mission is to fully leverage our unique Language Deliver Platform™ offering, its “unfair” distribution model, and the very high ROI (>500% in the first year) global enterprises achieve by implementing Smartcat, which is especially sound in 2023 economics.
You will partner with our Account Managers and Account Executives in our more complex and technical engagements in order to deliver technical solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients. Your mission is to understand our clients' requirements and technical challenges, and to design and implement solutions that leverage the full potential of our platform to enable them to achieve their localization goals.
- Within the first three months you will become familiar with the product and its capabilities, as well as the technical challenges and requirements of our clients. You will be able to deliver technical demos and prepare responses to technical questions, questionnaires, RFIs and RFPs. You’ll also be able to provide localization and technical support for the sales team while effectively qualifying our opportunities and supporting our technical buyers
- You will work with our sales teams to engineer value for our customers, identify customer pain points that can be solved through our technology and the best localization processes
- You will support technical sales processes and help close deals, providing quotes and proofs of value (POVs) sometimes outside the product's current capabilities
- You will work with our clients to produce SOWs and effectively hand over projects to the delivery teams for implementation
- You will also be expected to provide regular feedback to our product teams on our clients' needs and opportunities for innovation
- Strong technical presales experience, ideally within a SaaS environment
- Advanced technical skills, including the ability to understand and troubleshoot complex technical problems and to design and implement custom solutions
- A background in localization, with a deep understanding of localization workflows and processes and knowledge of localization engineering, including experience with localization tools, formats, and best practices
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and analyze technical challenges and opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to manage client expectations and to effectively persuade stakeholders
- Excellent teamworking skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A data-driven approach with the ability to justify decisions using concrete metrics
- Integrity and full commitment
- Growth mindset
- Readiness to work in a highly intense startup environment requiring extreme focus, a strong sense of ownership, and persistence to breakthrough
- Openness to constructive feedback and the opinions and ideas of others
Why joining Smartcat might be your best move so far
- The ongoing rise of the content economy is causing a massive shift in the language industry. All today’s megatrends AI in the language space, gateway marketplaces in B2B, etc. — are converging at lightning speed. Smartcat’s disruptive business model taps into this $50B industry with a platform where buyers and suppliers connect, collaborate, and leverage our workflow SaaS.
- You will enjoy building with us. You will drive changes in how an old-fashioned global language industry operates while improving how hundreds of thousands of people work and millions of people exchange knowledge and ideas worldwide.
- While the language industry is big and fragmented enough to keep us busy building a billion-dollar company in the next few years, we are already seeing how the platform naturally expands to adjacent language and content-related verticals, expanding our TAM and making our journey even more exciting.
- We are a global team of 150+ enthusiastic people. We have been fully remote since 2020, with some locations populated with more “Smartcatters” than others, such as Boston, NYC, SF, the Bay Area, London, Lisbon, and Yerevan. We strive to grow aggressively, but we also preserve our high performance, engagement, and open feedback culture. As diverse as we are, we love working and having fun together, and we’re sure you’ll love working with us too.
- Smartcat is backed by Matrix Partners, FJ Labs, and other top VC firms focusing on SaaS and marketplace startups (you might recognize names like HubSpot, Zendesk, Uber, Stripe, RigUp, and Quora in their portfolios). This helps us innovate at a fast pace and learn from top professionals in other industries.
- We are looking for someone who will become a part of the team and play a critical role in the most exciting part of our journey from a post-Series B startup to a company exceeding $1b in GMV and valuation. Our journey isn’t for the faint of heart. You need to be an extremely fast learner to bring value to our users and the industry as a whole. You need to see the big picture and execute strategies that significantly increase shareholder value over time. We need a sharp mind who can stay two steps ahead on the road. We’ve got lots of success to share if you’re ready for it.
- We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams. We celebrate differences and encourage everyone to join us and be themselves at work. We are committed to diversity and inclusion & prohibit discrimination and harassment.
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:
- Work as part of a team to deliver software solutions;
- Partner with product, infrastructure, DevOps, architecture, and engineering to guide an initiative’s technical direction;
- Engage in tribe-level ceremonies, including planning, grooming, product demonstrations, and retrospectives;
- Assist in enabling and maintaining the continuous delivery pipeline and exhibit a DevOps mindset to enable autonomy of agile scrum teams;
- Application of design patterns.
- Understanding of and application of Object-Oriented Design principles;
- 2-4 years working in software engineering;
- Familiarity with enterprise SaaS cloud-based solutions;
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Hands-on experience with construction of complex engineering solutions and knowledge of software development methodologies.
Skills & Expertise
- Object Oriented Programing Languages;
- C# .NET;
- Web API;
- LINQ, Generics, Lambda expressions, extension methods, attributes;
- ORM Frameworks (Entity Framework, NHibernate);
- IoC containers e.g. Autofac, Unity, MEF, Ninject;
- Web Services and serialization, XML, JSON, SOAP, WCF, REST;
- Unit testing using mock objects;
- SQL Server and the SQL language;
- Familiarity with Agile Management Tools (i.e. Confluence, JIRA, VersionOne);
- React or Angular JS will be a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Career Development Program- HR and Executives team up and work with an employee for their career development. The program involves understanding what knowledge, skills, personal characteristics, and experience are required for an employee to progress in their career or through access to promotions and /or departmental transfers or external job searches;
- Tuition Assistance – We understand the value of a good education and take pride in investing in our employees’ professional & personal development;
- Recognition & Reward – Employees are recognized & rewarded by leadership and co-workers for their hard work and dedication. Based on merit, not tenure.
You will be working with an American team. It is very important to cross time before 10-11 a.m. PST.
We are looking for a Middle User Acquisition Manager to join our marketing team working on Taonga: the Island Farm!
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing user acquisition campaigns for our Asian markets.
- Develop, execute and manage user acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, including Baidu, Twitter, Naver and Yahoo Japan
- Develop and execute strategies to optimize campaign performance and achieve target KPIs
- Analyze campaign performance data, identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Analytics and Creative to optimize campaigns and ensure alignment with overall business objectives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments in user acquisition, apply best practices to drive performance and innovation.
- At least 1 year of proven experience in user acquisition, preferably in an Asian market
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Tableau, and the ability to analyze large data sets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising
- An individual contributor & true team player
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed KPIs and achieve campaign objectives
- Fluency in English is required, and proficiency in an Asian language is a plus.
Would be a plus
- UA practices in different GEOs (USA, Tier 1, Tier 2, Asia)
- Technical degree / degree in advertising, or marketing, or other proven skills.
What we offer
- A focused team of like-minded professionals with a healthy company culture and appreciation of work-life balance
- Ample opportunities for learning, professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary + 13th salary
- Individual workstation in our Limassol office with modern high-quality equipment
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
- 21 business days annual leave (+ an additional day for every National holiday that falls on the weekend)
- Medical insurance for you and your immediate family
- 8 psychotherapy sessions per year at the company's expense from online accredited psychotherapy portals
- Monthly allowance for lunches
- Full support for relocation to Limassol and/or work permit issuance if needed.