- Manage and control the project activities for MENA/ SEA region
- Monitor compliance with the deadlines of each project stage
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the decisions made for the project's progress
- Maintain constant communication with the partners (in English)
- Identify points that can be improved and propose solutions
- Work with project performance indicators
- Control settlements with contractors and document flow for the project
- Work experience in project management of 3-6 years
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Experience in working with documents and a systematic approach to business
- Mobility and readiness for possible business trips
- Advanced communication and can-do attitude
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Readiness for both routine work and work in a startup model
- Experience in startups
- Ambitious tasks with a technologically advanced product that society needs
- Competitive salary
- Prospects for Development and growth in an international company
- Flexible work schedule
- Young, friendly team, lack of bureaucracy, open management
What will you work on?
- Follow quality assurance standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure minimal production defect leaks together with a team of manual and automated test engineers
- Establish User Personas in collaboration with Product Management and team
- Facilitate the decomposition of business requirements, into Use Cases and Acceptance
- Organize and manage manual and automated test case libraries
- Participate in deployment testing exercises as needed
What skills and experience are we looking for?
- 2+ Years software Quality Assurance experience with SaaS technology
- 2+ Years SDLC in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Test Case Management, Defect Tracking and Quality Reporting
- Agile Software Testing
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional demeanor
- Work effectively in a team setting
- English level B2-C1
Are there any other requirements?
- The team is US-based, so it is important to have time overlap with them until 13:00 CST.
Para nuestro equipo de Marketing Digital, buscamos incorporar una persona como Filmmaker, en modalidad de beca, con creatividad, proactividad y con ganas de trabajar en un entorno de alto crecimiento y divertido.
Podrás colaborar en las siguientes tareas:
- Creación de contenido y adaptación de piezas para distintos medios (redes sociales, newsletters, campañas de email, landing pages, displays, banners, etc.).
- Grabación y fotografía de eventos y entrevistas.
- Grabación, montaje, edición y animaciones para videos corporativos.
- Estudios en comunicación Audiovisual o similar.
- Conocimiento del paquete Adobe (Premiere,AfterEffects y lightroom; se valoran conocimientos de Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
- Un portfolio de trabajos o Reel audiovisual.
- Imprescindible convenio con escuela o universidad.
- Una mentalidad emprendedora y proactiva.
- Espíritu Team-Player.
- Capacidad de trabajar de una forma autónoma y eficiente.
- Pasión por el mundo de la innovación, tecnología y emprendimiento.
- Curiosidad intelectual y persistencia para resolver problemas.
- Divertirte creando y dando lo mejor de ti.
- Capacidad de encontrar soluciones creativas y radicalmente diferentes.
Nosotros te ofrecemos:
- Oportunidad de prosperar en un entorno de emprendimiento de alto crecimiento.
- Prácticas remuneradas y con tarjeta restaurante.
- 3 días de teletrabajo (sujeto a grabaciones y eventos).
- Duración: 6 meses.
- Alta posibilidad de incorporación con contrato indefinido tras terminar las prácticas.
- Disfrute de nuestro espacio de “workation” TheCUBE Zahara.
- Grandes compañeros con los aprender y trabajar.
Coherent is looking for its first in-house lawyer, an experienced legal professional who will manage and grow the legal function as we continue to scale rapidly. Reporting to the CFO, the Head of Legal will manage the day-to-day operations of the legal department, provide effective and innovative legal advice to the leadership team on company strategies, and help prepare the company for its next stage of growth.
Now you may be wondering what your day-to-day will look like. You will...
- Build processes to help scale the contracting function as the company grows
- Advise on corporate governance, manage Board matters, and support financings, capital raising efforts, and M&A activities
- Oversee privacy and data security issues and advise on all privacy rules/regulations that impact the business and new potential product lines
- Support HR in advising on employment laws and equity compensation
- Support international expansion and work closely with outside counsel in each jurisdiction to handle establishing legal entities, tax structures, real estate and employment matters
- Manage all IP issues (patent, trademark, copyright) with the aid of outside counsel
- Oversee outside counsel (domestic and foreign) and other external legal resources
- Support other matters as they arise, including litigation, compliance, real estate, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Support commercial and technology transactions connected with Coherent’s sales and procurement activities
What skills the candidate will need to get the job done…
- J.D. and admitted to practice in any state in the U.S.
- 10+ years of combined law firm/in-house experience, with a strong preference for software industry experience;
- Experience working with high-growth or venture-backed companies, including working with the board of directors
- Experience with financings, capital raising efforts, and M&A
- Experience supporting global expansion activities
- Proven ability to proactively, efficiently, and accurately assess legal business risks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to both lawyers and non-lawyers, and creation of strong and trusted cross-functional relationships
- Proactive personality and eagerness to learn about the business, products, new areas of law, and applicable regulations
- Thrives in a startup environment with rapid change
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
Perks of working at Coherent
- Competitive compensation packages
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working
- Special Events (Hackathons, etc.)
- No formal dress code
- Non-hierarchical organisation (no BS)
- Generous leave benefits
- Fun international work environment
- Global mobility opportunities
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- 3 to 4 years in a solution consultant role and comfortable working in high-velocity environments and dealing with ambiguity
- Engineer with an MBA or a business role background
- Candidate should have a good tech understanding and should have the core skill of consultative thinking and be problem-solving.
- Experience in a product-led company is a huge plus
- Familiarity with the world of sales and domain understanding of Revenue Operations would be beneficial
- B2B SaaS experience in the startup space is also a positive
- Salesforce background and knowledge would be advantageous
- Willing and able to work between 3.30/4.30 pm IST to 12:30/1:30 am IST or 1:30 pm IST to 10:30 pm IST
What will do you at Nektar?
- Work with Account Executives to understand the primary pain points and business use-cases the customer is prioritising to solve.
- Develop deep product knowledge.
- Translate business requirements into a solution using the existing product configuration.
- Collaborate with Customer Success on existing customers for solutioning.
- Discover business problems during meetings with customers.
Metabase is looking for a Technical Communicator. We are looking for someone who loves data analytics, enjoys helping others, and is excited to work for a startup to help drive our Success Engineering team’s mission to help our customers be successful by guiding them on how to get data from all the various places it lives, transform it into useful shapes, or to convert their questions into actual queries that can be executed. The mission of the Technical Communicator is to teach our customers about Metabase in the way that makes the most sense - by writing an article for our Learn section, creating a video, or drafting or producing training material. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to teach others and not be limited by one medium.
A typical day will involve a mix of: writing step by step articles for our Learn area, reviewing tickets handled by our Success Engineers to identify topics we have not covered in our available materials, creating short videos to teach our customers most quickly, and writing training material for our own use or for use by our customers. Any given week, you might listen in on customer calls to see what we could explain better, review discussions with our open source community in our forums to see what topics frequently come up, chat with our Success Engineers on topics that they have to explain to get what is in their heads into the format best digestible for our customers, and create a training topics outline for our customers to use in their own onboarding.
If you want to take part and have a voice in a truly growing business, believe that BI analytics should be easy to use and set-up, and that self-service analytics should be a real thing and not just some marketing jargon that people put on their websites, please apply!
Being a Technical Communicator at Metabase would be a great fit for you if you:
- Enjoy helping people and solving their problems
- Have a strong technical background (minimum of 3 -5 years working in a SaaS software company)
- Have experience with using data visualization or data analytics tools (bonus if you have experience using Metabase)
- Have experience with at least one form of Technical Communication and can shift to other forms, using the right tool for each job
You are an expert in at least one of:
- Technical writing
- Technical content creation
- Creating technical videos
- Technical training
- Instructional design
It’s not required, but a plus if you:
- Have experience with open-source products
- Have experience with graphic illustration and visual communication of technical concepts
- Are fluent in multiple languages (this is helpful as our users are world-wide)
We are looking for a Junior Computer Vision Engineer to join our MARS department, who is responsible for developing autonomous robotics projects, computer vision, and artificial intelligence to facilitate the car inspection process. AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. We revolutionize the used car market with our well-known brands Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de, and AUTO1.com
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Your work-life balance and working from home are part of our culture, so we offer you working-from-home options
- More than 90 different nationalities make up a truly international and diverse working environment
Your new role
- Helping with maintaining existing computer vision pipelines in our team (collecting new data, supervising annotation processes, models retraining and tuning)
- Testing new architectures and approaches in order to improve the performance of our models
- Suggesting new ideas of how to approach our computer vision tasks
- Share your views and experiences in our diverse culture, which makes every one of us better every day.
- You have a good understanding of deep learning fundamentals in computer vision applications (image classification, image segmentation, object detection)
- You have good expertise in Python
- You are familiar with computer vision and deep learning frameworks such as OpenCV, PyTorch, Tensorflow, or Keras
- You have proficiency with Linux operating systems
- Being familiar with computer vision hardware (cameras, optics, lighting) is a big plus
- You also get bonus points for having experience with 3D computer vision (points clouds, depth estimation, multi-view 3D reconstruction)
As the CMO at Orbita, your main responsibilities will involve overseeing the marketing operations for the studio's projects (currently 7), developing marketing strategies, and leading a team of marketing professionals.
You will be directing our marketing efforts to achieve financial goals in the European B2B and B2C markets, specifically in areas such as AI, FinTech, LegalTech, EdTech, SocialTech.
- Monitor market trends and guide the company's marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments to develop a unified marketing strategy.
- Define marketing strategies that align with the company's overall strategies and objectives.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan and oversee its day-to-day implementation.
- Implement analytics to generate marketing reports.
- Plan and organize marketing operations, which include product development, branding, and communications, to ensure they reflect the company's unique "voice."
- Designing and organizing ad campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across various channels.
- Assemble a highly skilled team of marketing professionals.
- Build a strong network of strategic partnerships.
- Demonstrated success as a chief marketing officer or in a comparable position.
- Proficient in developing effective strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects, such as branding and product promotion.
- Strong knowledge of market research and data analysis methods.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques across digital channels and non-digital channels.
- A leader who possesses both creative and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as interpersonal abilities.
- Skilled at conducting research interviews with B2B clients in English.
- Fluent in Russian and English (B2).
Benefits and compensation
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Strong project and product cultures.
- Work with EU, US, and Asian markets.
- Minimal bureaucracy.
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development with entrepreneurial environment.
How to apply
- Submit your resume on Telegram
- You must have a residency permit and bank accounts outside of Russia and Belarus.
The Business Development Intern contributes to ONC’s mission of providing nonpartisan news, opinions, and policy solutions by completing essential tasks in the Business Development department. This Fall we plan to launch a crowdfunding campaign and you will help us prepare and gather the necessary information. The Business Development Intern will be responsible for assisting in research for our finalized set of financial projects, researching grants, and assisting the graphic design and video production teams with information for a short video explaining who we are and what we’re hoping to accomplish. This intern will work closely with the General Manager and Director of Business Development while also working independently.
This position is remote, with work primarily conducted over Zoom and Slack, so applicants must be comfortable coordinating in a remote environment and are expected to maintain a high level of communication. This intern must commit to at least the end of the Spring semester (April 30th, 2024).However, many people choose to extend their internship past the amount of time they initially committed to, provided their performance meets the required standards.
Flexible schedule, college credit, professional networking, and resume-building experience.
This is not a paid position.
- Assist with research for our financial projections as we prepare to launch our crowdfunding campaign,
- Research potential grants and fund opportunities.
- Assist in compiling information for our graphic design and video production teams for a short video explaining who we are and what we’re hoping to accomplish.
- Communicate with the CEO, General Manager, and Director of Business Development professionally about deliverables, timelines, business plans, and any ideas.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including sponsors, donors, and partners.
The Business Development Intern should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- This role would be particularly good for MBA candidates or those working towards a degree in Business Administration, Finance, and/or related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) are required
- Responsive, consistent, and effective communicator, even during conflict
- Ability to work remotely and on their own schedule in order to make deadlines
- Google Workspace experience preferred
- Ability to attend weekly company-wide meetings
- Ability to attend weekly Business Development Department meetings
- Must be authorized to intern in the U.S.
As a Software Developer in Test, you will be part of our core product-engineering squad. Your key role will consist of the design, development, and execution of automation tests for testing microservices and web apps to ensure our customers’ smooth and reliable user experience.
We operate using agile development methodology, deploying code multiple times per day while ensuring that our applications are rigorously automatically tested.
- Set up, maintain, and perform test automation on multiple application platforms, create test scenarios and run acceptance tests.
- Design and develop automated tests and create test scenarios.
- Participate in sprint planning and technical design reviews.
- Propose designs and ideas for automated software testing procedures, improvements on existing infrastructure.
- Create test plans, test cases, and perform acceptance and manual tests when needed.
- Work closely with our DevOps engineers on planning, deploying, and testing new software releases.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, OR equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience with automated tests
- Proficiency in English, verbal and written
- Experience with Selenium or similar tools
- Proficiency in SQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Good communication and collaborative skills
- Able to create automated tests using common frameworks and languages
- A deep understanding of QA principles and methodology and the ability to apply them to concrete QA tasks
Why you should work with us:
- Start-up environment in combination with financial stability and a real opportunity to grow a Successful SaaS platform.
- Technology stack. We use a lot of leading tech in our stack and we will ensure that it always remains up-to-date.
- One of the greatest learning opportunities. You will be working with a cutting-edge tech stack, touching most parts of our system, getting involved in architecture decisions, starting some projects from scratch, investigating and introducing new technologies.
- Ability to make a significant impact. Most of your tasks will directly impact features used by the largest mobile network operators, SMS aggregators, and enterprise companies in the world that rely on our service.
- Great company culture. A chance to work in a small, friendly team that likes to take good care of each other and grow together
Benefits & Perks:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Paid courses and certification to advance your skills.
- Fully covered medical leave.
- 25+ days annual leave.
- Flexibility in working hours and remote working.
- Top-notch company equipment.
- Team building activities.
- Work experience of at least 3 years as a Project Manager / Team Lead / System Analyst / Delivery Manager in a high pace IT development team
- Experience working in fintech / core functionality team
- Strong knowledge of today’s development process and stages
- Skilled in agile methodology and rituals
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written): ability to clearly set tasks to developers, to solve conflicts, to stand for interests in a peaceful way
- Technical background, analytical skills, system thinking
- Being effective working with remote teams
- Experience in writing technical specifications and requirements
- Carefulness in management of tasks and internal documentation (Jira/Confluence)
- Experience working with high-load systems;
- A high level of independence, willingness to own tasks and fill responsibility gaps
- Confident spoken and written English (not lower than upper-intermediate) and Russian
- Operate a cross-functional IT development unit (squad) within a big team
- Resolve any current issues related to the project under work
- Be a single frontman of the unit in internal and external communications
- Manage full cycle of development, including production releases
- Maintain business requirements and value of every task being delivered by the unit
- Manage priorities and backlog of the unit
- Work out new tasks with the business/product/analysts
- Manage the deadlines
- Analyse, decompose, evaluate, control execution of the tasks
- Organize the work in the unit the best and efficient way, using Agile methodologies
- Collect and process business requirements, translate them into tasks
- Manage expectations of business customers
- Build effective communication with teammates across the entire company
- Keep excellent order in Jira / Confluence
As we continue to grow, we're looking for a Senior Product Analyst who will:
- Help the team run a large number of experiments by supporting the process with new ideas, pre-evaluation, adding necessary events, validating them, formalizing the results, and guiding the team to the next steps
- The Data Analyst will perform data analysis and develop insightful dashboards, memos & presentations that summarize all kinds of data related to musescore.com, MuseScore Apps and their monetization
- Develop tools and analysis to support decision-making related to how we prioritize product initiatives
- Build batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks, has competency working with our existing data pipelines
- Deliver scalable, testable, maintainable, and high-quality code
- Help drive optimization, testing and tooling to improve data quality
- Regular sync with existing analytics team
- Facilitate and drive collaboration with engineers, product managers and partners to seek exciting and results-oriented user-centric data problems
- Share knowledge, promote standard methodologies, making your team the best version of itself through mentorship and constructive accountability
- 4+ years of experience as Data/Product Analyst
- Proficiency in SQL of any dialect (Clickhouse - advantage)
- Proficiency in Python/R with basic statistical, data engineering, visualisation libs (or experience with other programming languages)
- Good level in math, probability theory and mathematical statistics (understanding of theory at a high level, experience in conducting A/B tests, testing hypotheses on data in practice);
- Experience with BI tools
- Experience with ETL tools (Airflow, Astromer, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to synthesize information across a broad ecosystem to diagnose problems and devise solutions
- Strong communicator; able to collaborate and maintain relationships with partners on both business teams and technical teams
- Product thinking, the ability to set tasks, planning, decomposition, generation of hypotheses and solutions; project management skills; high self-organization.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English. Able to express complex ideas in English (B2 or higher)
- Understanding how to read music is a plus
- Understanding of music production processes including terminology, equipment, etc. is a plus
We are looking for an individual with experience reviewing and drafting contracts to assist with building out Agiloft’s AI capabilities. This work will include gaining a deep understanding of our customers’ AI use cases, identifying and prioritizing new models for production and testing AI models prior to release.
- Collaborate with the product management team and external partners to help define our AI roadmap, including the prioritization of document types and data points for our technology to analyze using AI
- Assist in the collection of diverse sets of training documents by searching public sources
- Annotate and train AI models to extract complex key terms and concepts from a variety of different types of agreements
- Assist in directing and reviewing the work of associate legal knowledge engineers
- Undertake stringent testing of AI model performance prior to release to customers
- Work with technical writers to help create documentation to assist users in leveraging our AI for contract review
- Contribute to sales and marketing collateral on AI
- Join calls with prospects and customers to ensure they are getting maximum value from our AI
- Other duties as assigned
- Two or more years of legal practice with a focus on reviewing and drafting commercial contracts
- Driven and tenacious, with a passion for delivering exceptional products to our customers
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of independence
- Experience working with distributed, multinational team
- A JD or LLB from an accredited law school
- Experience working with legal AI technologies
The product is already 4 years on the market and in the active development stage.
Our current priority is establishing and maintaining strong customer trust, which has driven the development of our delivery processes that allow us to launch new features daily. Given the highly specialized nature of the cannabis retail market, we are committed to rapidly meeting the evolving needs of our customers. Furthermore, the market's unique legal framework presents challenges with significant variations in state-level taxes, delivery regulations, and other factors.
What to do in a project? What challenges will you meet?
- Testing of BI report product – data, functional, regression, and release testing.
- Testing new features (frontend and backend), manually and through autotests.
- Understanding the logic behind BI report construction and its metrics.
- Establishing test coverage for the product.
- Writing test documentation.
- Adapt testing methodology to dynamic incoming requests.
- Writing automated tests and scripts for data generation
- Participation in building product quality processes and team efficiency.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking experienced and dedicated Full-Stack QA Engineer to join our software development team in a dynamic startup environment.
What professional skills are essential to us?
- Understanding of web application architecture and familiarity with technologies such as RESTful API, GRPC, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ.
- Experience in testing the server-side of applications or web services. Knowledge of basic API and database testing principles.
- SQL knowledge – ability to write and understand queries, including writing SQL queries for data validation.
- Solid experience in writing backend automated tests in Python.
- Understanding of load testing principles.
- Understanding of data quality principles.
- Willingness to learn and delve into details.
- B2 and higher level of English knowledge.
- Understanding of data warehousing and analytical reporting system operation principles.
- Experience working with large databases.
- Experience with data quality and verification.
- Experience with databases like Clickhouse and MSSQL.
- Experience with DWH (Data Warehousing).
- Experience in testing ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes and developing tools for automating ETL process testing.
- Experience in load testing.
- Experience working with Allure TestOps, Jira, Confluence.
Team size and structure?
We have structured our team around particular products. Typically, each team consists of 10-12 people, including front-end and back-end engineers, QA specialists, and analysts. A separate product owner is responsible for each team.
Currently, we have a team of around 100 people.
Is there a trial period, and how long does it last? - Trial period lasts 3 months.
Overtime, how often, and what is the approach to payment? - We compensate for overtime at the end of each month based on the actual hours worked.
What is the work schedule? - Flexible working hours. Our working time zone is 08.00-14.00 (GMT), but it depends on the team, and can be flexible.
Is it possible to work remotely? - There is an opportunity to work fully remotely, we are a remote-first company, and we don't have offices.
What currency is the salary paid in, and what is the form of employment?
Salary in dollars (employment under a B2B contract with the USA).
The number of vacation days? - 20 working days per year.
The number of sick leave days? - 3 days.
Social package (medical insurance, other): Medical insurance becomes available after the trial period.
We are looking for an IT Analyst who will help in implementing all the new things in our products that we write and dream about.
What You Will Be Doing
- Build the product based on the needs and pains of our customers, describe how the future product or feature will work and interact with them;
- Develop technical documentation on business processes involving customer interactions with our products and maintain this documentation up to date;
- Closely interact with and advise the development team on issues related to documentation, participate in product's business testing;
- Involve in maintaining the project backlog.
Who You Are
- Think analytically and are attentive to details;
- Know how to collect requirements and analyze them;
- Can properly structure information and clearly formulate the tasks;
- Know how to visually represent a complex process with a relatively simple flowchart;
- Have experience in developing functional and technical requirements / describing use cases;
- Can take the sole responsibility for a given assignment;
- Speak good English, and are able to clearly express your ideas and thoughts to the team and internal clients.
Nice to have:
- Have ever worked in a diverse team on complex products;
- Experienced in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban);
- Are aware of what is happening on the Fintech market.
What You Will Get In Return
Combining Work and Socializing
Discover the perfect fusion of work and social engagement with our hybrid working approach. Join us in our elegant offices situated along the picturesque Mediterranean Coast in Paphos, Cyprus, and in the heart of Europe, including Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Poland, and Spain. Enjoy the flexibility of travelling and working fully remotely from time to time.
Work & Swim Program
Immerse yourself in our exclusive Work & Swim Program. Spend one month in a comfortable corporate apartment in enchanting Cyprus. It's the ideal opportunity to strike the perfect work-life balance while enjoying the breathtaking Mediterranean views.
Embrace Entrepreneurship and Focus on Our Collective PRIZE
Unlock your inner entrepreneur and align your aspirations with ours through our Stock Options Program. This exciting opportunity is available to every member of our company, from junior team members to our founders. Together, we work tirelessly toward a shared PRIZE.
Experience Continuous Growth
Our company is on an upward trajectory, and so are you. We provide you with the resources and opportunities for continuous personal and professional growth.
The Opportunity to Make a Genuine Impact
Join us in shaping the future. We cherish innovative ideas and boldly experiment with new technologies, tools, and methodologies. We actively encourage your participation in making a substantial impact.
Receive Unwavering Support and Care
At our company, you're never alone. We're dedicated to your well-being and success, offering constant support and care throughout your journey with us.
Your application will be reviewed and if successful, a member of the Talent Acquisition Team will be in touch within the next few days.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will work with product and engineering to help take ownership of product initiatives and play a pivotal role from product discovery to execution. You are inquisitive, analytical and able to balance future thinking with phased solutions that deliver immediate value to end-users while supporting the business.
You have a breadth of experience across the lifecycle of product design, including: user research, distilling user needs, understanding and defining project requirements, rapid ideation and prototyping, user testing, customer and stakeholder presentations, design documentation, and development handoff.
You have a strong understanding of and experience working with and contributing to scalable design systems. You actively seek feedback and take the initiative to find answers to open questions. You’re a team player that craves open collaboration with a high-functioning design team and you come ready to learn and help the team around you grow.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, product, design and other stakeholders to drive vision and strategy
- Apply strategic thinking to visualize ideas and concepts and communicate them effectively and compellingly for various stakeholders, including our leadership team and our customers
- Make data-informed decisions based on your research and analytics capabilities
- Impact all stages of a project including concepting, prototyping, service design, information architecture, and research
- Use facilitative leadership skills to help drive towards the best outcomes
- Help run workshops, facilitate thought exercises to guide, improve, and implement design and innovation
- Be an active mentor for other designers, striving towards constant improvement, learning, and knowledge share
- Ensure a cohesive end-to-end experience by participating in design critiques and alignment conversations
- Help guide and contribute to an evolving and scalable design system
We're looking for:
- 5–6+ years of product design experience, preferably in SaaS and/or B2B digital products
- Expert knowledge of the end-to-end product design process, demonstrating a command of product strategy, journey mapping, wireframing, prototyping, user testing, and high-fidelity visuals
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with scalable design systems
- Ability to leverage iterative prototyping to quickly test concepts and learn from customers, users and other stakeholders
- Participation in and promotion of a culture of detailed knowledge sharing, design rationale, customer data, and industry best practices
- Strong visual design skills and attention to detail with layout, information hierarchy, typography, and grid systems
- Great communication and storytelling skills; you have the ability to help your team and stakeholders understand the “why” behind your design rationale
- Strong collaboration and teamwork, pushing towards a common goal
- An appetite for feedback, constructive criticism and continuous learning and career development
- An understanding that failing forward is better than stagnation. As a fast-growing startup, we are constantly learning, iterating and evolving our product. You are comfortable making quick pivots and focus on progress over perfection
The salary range for this role is $135,000 - $162,750, plus equity. Where your pay would fall within that range will be based on 1) relevant experience, knowledge, and skills, as demonstrated through the interview process, 2) by considering parity with current LXB team members, and 3) current market data
- We are a remote first company, meaning, you can work from home, from the mountains, from the beach, or wherever you feel like getting work done
- Since our teams span across North America, LATAM, Australia, and the UK it is important for us to make it a priority to see one another. Logixboard will host a yearly in-person company retreat and our teams get together for in-person offsites at least once a year
- Logixboard covers 100% of premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision for you, with 75% of premiums covered for your loved ones. We’ll also offer paid life insurance and Long Term Disability
- 12 weeks parental paid time plus a $2,500 parental bonus to support you and your family
- Our 401(k) plan makes it easy to save for retirement and you can contribute your tax free dollars from day 1
- In addition to statutory and Federal holidays, we offer our teammates Flexible Time Off (average is 4-5 weeks) that can also be used to observe holidays that are important to you
- A yearly Learning and Development budget of $500 to find your own way to continue your professional development
- To get your office set up, you will receive the basics (laptop, monitor, keyboard and a mouse), plus a one time WFH budget of $1,000 for you to get the other things you need in order to do your best work
At OpsLevel, Customer Success consists of Customer Success Managers (CSMs), and Customer Success Engineers (CSEs), who partner together to play a key role in ensuring long-term retention and growth. The Head of Customer Success will be tasked with building and managing a team that is expected to assist customers with achieving business outcomes. This is a full-time North America-based remote position reporting to our CEO.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build and manage all aspects of OpsLevel’s rapidly scaling Customer Success function, globally.
- Coach and develop the team to deliver a world class customer success experience.
- Define and design a customer journey, including key customer interactions and expected value propositions and metrics for each.
- Develop playbooks for key phases of the customer journey including Onboarding, Adoption, Renewal, and Expansion.
- Bring the voice of the customer to OpsLevel as you partner with engineering, marketing, and product to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Measure, report, and analyze account health, playbook progress, account sentiment in order to optimize the customer journey continuously through innovative practices focused on driving adoption, retention, and expansion.
- Analyze churn and develop a deep understanding of churn drivers and develop churn mitigation strategies.
- Manage operational dashboards to monitor changes in performance and customer health. Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as required.
- Develop, measure, and maintain operational excellence for the Customer Success team including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop and present strategies to executive leadership on topics such as improved adoption, reduced time-to-value and influencing of customer expansion.
- Design, develop, and launch specialized engagement models for OpsLevel’s various customer segments, including high-touch, scaled and digital delivery playbooks and processes.
- Monitor, track, and report on escalation paths for customer requests and develop processes to ensure follow-up with customer escalations, issue resolution, customer satisfaction, and internal product prioritization.
- Establish, measure, and monitor KPIs and metrics to track team goals and drive operational efficiency with a focus on product adoption, customer health, and advocacy.
- Drive strategic initiatives such as developing best practices documentation, playbooks, and customer enablement opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to advocate for customers and to improve overall customer experience.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of management experience in organizations with a strong brand of outstanding customer success.
- Ability to build and scale foundational processes, as well as deep familiarity with setting up operations and tooling.
- Demonstrated ability to flourish in globally distributed teams.
- Customer-focused mindset, with strong advocacy to ensure customer issues are resolved with urgency.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to improve the customer experience.
- Creative, analytical and results-driven orientation, demonstrated through the ability to draw conclusions, themes, and trends from data analysis, make recommendations on findings and communicate results effectively.
- Experience with long term business planning and strategy setting at the executive leadership level.
- Experience with executive stakeholder management and a strong executive presence.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time when needed.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working with technical customers in the software development or DevOps domains
- Collaborative and team-focused, with a willingness to take initiative
- Preferred: Experience guiding enterprise organizations through transformational change in technical domains
We offer market-leading compensation, including equity, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.
What do I need to interview with OpsLevel?
Not much! A working web camera, microphone, and (ideally) a quiet place with minimal background noise.
To ensure the team's well-being and enhance the stability of amma, we pay great attention to building processes and implementing changes in our operational activities.
Due to the multitude of tasks, I need an assistant who will take on a portion of them and help me.
In the people I work with, I value the following qualities most:
- Independence and savvy: the ability to figure out how to solve various tasks, find information, conduct research, or communicate with colleagues.
- Flexibility and openness to new things: you'll be faced with a wide range of tasks, from structuring knowledge bases to implementing new systems. These qualities will help you adapt successfully to the diversity of tasks and learn.
- Organization and communicativeness: two qualities that will help you solve any task. It's important to perform tasks precisely and on time, and the ability to negotiate with people will be very helpful in this.
- Analyzing and processing information, preparing reports, and analytical materials for the COO.
- Coordinating tasks and projects within the company, including setting up workflow processes and monitoring them.
- Researching and analyzing information, including new opportunities, benchmarks and others.
- Handling administrative tasks, including document preparation and office resource coordination.
- Coordinating internal and external communications.
- Working directly with the COO and carrying out other assignments.
- Experience in a similar role or in the field of business assistance
- Willingness to learn and develop professional skills.
- The ability to work with information: conducting research, finding what's needed, processing large data sets, and drawing conclusions.
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management abilities.
- Advanced skills in office applications, including MS Office, Notion, Google Docs, and others.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with colleagues, partners, and clients.
- English language proficiency not lower than C1.
- Make an Impact: Contribute to a socially significant product with a powerful mission.
- Flexibility: Enjoy a remote work environment with a flexible schedule.
- Professional Growth: Collaborate with a dynamic and diverse team across the globe.
- Support and Resources: Access our internal knowledge base and receive the necessary support to excel in your role.
- Application: Send me your **video self-presentation (1-2 min) with resume detailing your relevant experience and motivation to mail. Subject: Business assistant
- Interview: Engage in an interview with me.
- Offer: Join our team and help make more families in the world happier!
We are an international team of young and ambitious professionals united by a passion for innovations and belief in the decentralized world. And now, we are looking for a Junior Product Owner who will strengthen our team and contribute to the success of our products and the bright future of Web3.
Develop existing blockchain/fintech products with a strong focus on our B2B clients. This involves:
- Close interaction with founders, CTO, and direct supervisor, so there's little room for major mistakes.
- When it comes to a number of possible user scenarios, products are fairly restricted. In the beginning, there will be few B2C user interviews, funnel optimizations, etc. Main growth opportunities for the company will be found in integrations with new payment systems, optimizations in compliance/KYC/anti-fraud systems, and other areas.
- Cultivate an understanding of the needs of B2B clients and the market we operate in.
- Tech savvy: we expect you to be able to grasp the main technical aspects and understand at the PRD development stage how everything will be implemented and be able to discuss this at a high level with the CTO. If something is unclear, you don't hesitate to ask colleagues.
- Understanding of the ownership concept: You're given a feature, and you're fully responsible for it. This includes:
1) Refining requirements with the CTO/supervisor/founders to achieve the fastest possible time-to-market. We give you a specific business pain point and a proposed solution - you fine-tune it with us. If the feature is small in scope, you handle it independently, but you'll need to defend its implementation.
2) If necessary, you do both market research and read through API documentation to get an understanding on what needs to be on the technical level.
3) Design collaboration with colleagues from the design department.
4) Answer product questions that arise from the technical team during feature development.
5) Acceptance testing - after the QA team validates that there are no bugs, you'll conduct testing and validate that everything is done according to the initial vision.
6) As needed, draft instructions for support and merchants - FAQs, how to troubleshoot if something goes wrong, etc.
Ideal Candidate Experience (one of the three options):
1. You're making a career switch from a technical role (developer or QA) to product management. Education doesn't matter - whether you have it or not, and what type.
2. You have a technical education (and you've been coding throughout your studies), you worked in the IT industry, but not in your specialization (project manager, BA, technical support, etc.).
3. You don't have a technical education or coding experience, but:
- You're keen on blockchain and web3 - and we'll verify this in real-time.
- You will learn to code in your free time - we don't expect you to become a developer, but we expect you to be able to do basic frontend/backend/DB things, as it's crucial for us that you understand the mindset of your technical colleagues and what exactly they are doing.
For the third case, we expect you to provide us with a Cover Letter describing the most interesting trends in crypto for you and the token distribution in your portfolio (why these specific tokens, how your opinion about your portfolio changed, why, and how you responded).A significant plus would be if you've completed one or all of the courses from GoPractice, Krasinsky's unit economics, or Zamesin's JBTD.
Reason for Technical Skill Requirements:
At this stage of the company's development, we follow a technology-driven approach. Clients' major needs are clearly defined, and their satisfaction is often achieved through non-trivial blockchain solutions or by expanding our offering through technical integration of new payment methods, service providers, etc. The speed and quality of decisions made by people without a technical background were found to be below our requirements due to a lack of understanding of the technical implementation.
Why We're Looking for a Junior, Not a Middle/Middle+ product owner:
- To support several current products, there will be a small team consisting of 1 backend developer, 1 frontend developer, 1 QA, and if necessary, 1 designer. In terms of maintaining existing products, this is roughly sufficient as other colleagues are occupied with different tasks.
- The level of product uncertainty is very low (what to do, why, how much money is in there, etc.) - as described above, given the limited user scenarios, there's minimal room for error. Additionally, there's guidance from colleagues.
In conclusion, there's little room for imagination (we're not building spaceships, we're making money) due to limited resources under your control, yet you have a definite business impact. The more money we make and the more confidence we feel in you, the more responsibility and resources we will provide you with.
Your KPIs for 1-3-6 months:
1 Month: Familiarization
- Immersion into your product domain.
- Building connections with team members.
- You're handed a backlog of simple yet necessary features.
- You deliver at least 1 feature to production.
You begin work on the concept of 1 complex feature.
3 Months: First Tangible Business Impact - this determines whether your probationary period was successful or not.
- You have fewer blind spots regarding the products.
- There's tangible delivery from you with a clear business impact for the company - the first major feature.
You engage in iterative improvement of products, progressively releasing essential minor features for internal users (support, compliance, etc.) and external users (B2B merchants, B2C customers, etc.).
6 Months: Comfort Zone
- You have more deliverables with a clear business impact for the company.
- Thanks to your improvements, we can see changes in revenue or product metrics when comparing figures from the time of your hiring to now.
- You feel comfortable within your area of responsibility.
- We feel comfortable knowing you have the products under control and have a clear roadmap.
- There is one, and it's mandatory.
- Responsible management of a big fast-growing international DeFi community
- Developing & leading the community of the project
- Coordinating and executing comprehensive community management strategies across the main platforms: Twitter, Telegram, Discord.
- Maintaining a creative and healthy environment in the communities
- Reaching the outer community for collaborations
- KPIs control
- Weekly statuses and monthly reporting running
- 3+ years experience in community management
- Passion for Web3, crypto, and blockchain
- Written English at least Upper-Intermediate, conversational style of communication, knowledge and feeling of slang
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and a strong desire to build at the Zero to One stage
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects simultaneously
- Crypto influencer database would be a plus
- Full-time remote job
- Flexible working hours