- Experience of working with external clients and build reports for them;
- Experience in marketing analytics (you can build a sales funnel and come up with how to calculate it);
- Creating reports and visualize data in Power BI;
- SQL at the level of simple queries;
- Experience with web analytics (GA UA, GA4, GTM) and advertising offices (Google Ads, FB/Instagram, VK, MyTarget, Yandex.Direct);
- English language at Intermediate level or higher, Russian native speaker.
What you'll need to do:
- Manage integration and development projects for Elly's end-to-end analytics clients in a team with a manager and other analysts, from planning to handing over the project for support:
- Understand what reports the client needs and understand their data;
- Create report prototypes;
- Compile technical specifications for customizing the client's external systems;
- Configure data import, figure out how to combine data from different systems, and calculate the necessary client metrics;
- Visualize data in Power BI;
- Prepare project documentation;
- Manage support projects and improve them according to client requests.
- Remote work;
- Must be available 5 days a week and have at least 5 working hours overlap with the team and clients;
- Salary from $1300 to $2000 depending on the interview and test task results. In the future, you can become a senior and earn more - from $2600 to $3900;
- Annual leave (twice a year for 2 weeks) + holidays;
- Laptop, software, and anything else you may need for work;
- Employment via Deel contract;
- Payment of half the cost of reasonable training activities.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the execution of various digital marketing projects, from conception through completion. While a solid understanding of SEO and PPC is important, this role leans heavily on project management skills, including planning, organizing, and managing campaigns to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives.
- Manage multiple digital marketing projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
- Act as a main point of contact for clients and internal teams for all project-related updates.
- Coordinate to ensure strategies align with client objectives.
- Effectively communicate project updates and progress.
- Analyze campaign performance and prepare reports for clients and stakeholders.
- 2+ years of experience in digital project management, ideally within a marketing context.
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies including SEO and PPC.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with project management tools & Google Analytics
- USD-based competitive salary
- Fully remote job
- Friendly team of professionals and adequate management
- Be part of a fast growing business and potential leadership opportunities
Tidepool is seeking a Marketing Coordinator Intern to join our dynamic marketing team for a duration of three months and possibly more. The Marketing Coordinator Intern will support various marketing initiatives and coordinate marketing projects to ensure their successful execution to drive growth and engagement across various channels. This role requires an individual with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, a strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable both working collaboratively across multiple teams and on independent projects in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment. You must resonate with our mission and be passionate about driving change for people living with diabetes.
Responsibilities include assisting with the following:
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a marketing document control process.
- Conduct market research and analyze market trends to provide insights and recommendations to the marketing team.
- Support the management of the social media content calendar.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate trade shows, including logistics, staffing, and promotional materials.
- Develop and manage a content calendar to ensure the timely delivery of marketing materials.
- Develop project proposals for new processes and tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, design, and content to develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, including conversion rates, engagement, and ROI.
- Plan and execute events including webinars and sales meetings.
- Maintain and optimize CMS tools and strategy.
- Educate team members on up-to-date marketing trends and best practices to inform marketing strategy and execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with marketing software and tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of social media platforms and best practices.
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, including messaging, positioning, and branding.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry regulations and best practices is a plus.
We're excited to announce an opportunity for an experienced Influencer Marketing Manager with International experience to join our dynamic team. If you have a passion for driving impactful campaigns, working on international projects, and leveraging the power of influencers, this role is perfect for you. We primarily operate in the real estate, food delivery, and fashion e-commerce industries, catering to a diverse global audience.
We can't wait to see how your expertise will contribute to our brand's growth and success!
- Develop and execute innovative influence marketing strategies that elevate our brand, enhance engagement, and drive international growth.
- Identify and collaborate with key influencers and thought leaders to create authentic brand partnerships that resonate with our target audience.
- Leverage your expertise in international campaigns to expand our reach and establish our brand presence in new markets.
- Monitor and analyze influence marketing metrics to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and optimize strategies for maximum impact.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align influence marketing efforts with overall brand and business objectives.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in influencer marketing, with a strong focus on international projects.
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful influence marketing campaigns across diverse industries, with a specific emphasis on real estate and luxury.
- Deep understanding of global market trends and consumer behavior, enabling you to identify and engage with influencers that resonate with international audiences.
- Proficiency in analyzing influence marketing metrics such as engagement rates, reach, and ROI to evaluate campaign performance and inform future strategies.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, allowing you to effectively collaborate with influencers, partners, and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
Join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping our brand's global influence! If you're passionate about driving international growth, working with influencers, and making a lasting impact in the real estate, food delivery, and fashion e-commerce sectors, we invite you to apply. Let's take our brand to new heights together!
- Willingness to learn new things and take responsibility - a huge advantage, as the team is small and new to the market.
- Possibility to relocate to Dubai permanently in half of the year perspective.
- Opportunity to work worldwide.
- Lots of cases as we work with different industries.
- Stable salary in USD.
- Interesting tasks and opportunities for career growth.
- Develop a performance marketing strategy and identify effective channels to attract target audiences across different international markets, including the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and Europe. Conduct competitor and target audience analysis to gain insights into market trends and customer behavior.
- Set up and manage various advertising campaigns, including PPC, targeted ads, paid media, and in-app advertising, using platforms such as Meta Ads, Google Ads, and CPA networks, TikTok Ads.
- Implement end-to-end analytics to track and measure campaign performance, using tools like Adjust, Appsflyer, or other mobile analytics software.
- Continuously monitor and optimize campaigns to ensure KPIs are met, such as traffic, click-through rates (CTR), conversion rates (CR), cost per install (CPI), and cost per acquisition (CPA).
- Collaborate with designers to develop compelling advertising creatives that resonate with target audiences.
- Generate hypotheses to increase traffic and optimize campaigns based on data analysis. Develop and defend media plans within budget constraints.
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile user acquisition and running successful advertising campaigns for at least one international market (e.g., US/UK/UAE) for a mobile application, including targeting, contextual, and media advertising.
- Proficiency in using advertising platforms such as Meta Ads, Google Ads, and CPA networks.
- Proven experience in setting up end-to-end analytics and working with mobile analytics tools like Adjust, Appsflyer, or other similar software.
- Creative thinking skills and curiosity to explore new ways to attract target audiences.
- Strong English proficiency (C1 level or higher).
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes within the IT industry.
- Full-time job in Yerevan, Armenia, with potential move to Dubai
- Flexible working hours
- High salary + bonuses based on KPIs
- Official employment under the Labour Code of Armenia
We are looking for a paid media guru for effective lead generation through different paid traffic channels focusing on attracting product demo requests from the global markets.
What you will do:
- Creation, daily control, analysis and optimization of paid media campaigns (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook, Instagram)
- Identification of opportunities for optimization and improvement of advertising campaigns, constant testing of creative ideas and hypotheses
- Make creation for advertising: texts, landing pages, banners
- Analysis of the results of advertising campaigns, regular reporting and strategy improvement in accordance with business goals
What you will require:
- 2+ years of experience with targeted and contextual advertising (B2B SaaS)
- Advanced English, copywriting skills
- The ability to analyze and influence the entire marketing funnel
- Advanced use of tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Business Manager, Semrush, Keyword planner, Hotjar, etc.
- System approach to lead generation through paid channels (optimization of ads, creatives, landing pages), region-focused approach
- Independence, initiative, creativity
- Focus on ROI, prioritize leads quality over quantity
What you will get:
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Awesome team to manage and great company to work in;
- Amazing customers from all around the world with big and loud names;
- No bureaucracy - take it and lead it approach;
- Fully remote job with perfect work/life balance.
A portfolio with relevant B2B cases will be the candidate’s advantage.
We are looking for a Head of App User Acquisition to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team and launching and optimisation of Google UAC/ACe, Apple Search Ads, AdNetworks and other app tests.
- Manage a team of PPC specialists.
- Develop and execute user acquisition strategies to drive growth and increase app installs.
- Create and manage user acquisition campaigns across various channels.
- Analyze and optimize user acquisition campaigns to improve performance and maximize return on investment (ROI).
- Identify and explore new channels and partnerships for user acquisition, including app store optimization (ASO), partnerships with influencers, and strategic collaborations
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaigns performance.
- Generate ideas of new sources’ tests, A/B tests, existing campaigns’ optimisation.
- Research the latest paid media trends.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of the English language. Knowledge of Russian is considered an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile app user acquisition channels, strategies, and best practices.
- Experience with user acquisition tools and platforms, such as Google UAC/ACe, Apple Search Ads, Splitmetrics (optional), Appsflyer, Firebase (optional), AdNetworks (InMobi, MobyOung, etc) and DataStudio (optional).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and mentor a team of user acquisition professionals.
- Compensation package;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development.
The mission of the Director of Product Marketing is to build and scale a world-class product marketing organization capable of driving revenue, growing demand, and ultimately positioning Uptycs as the unquestioned leader in unified cloud and endpoint security.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the overall product marketing strategy for Uptycs.
- Partner with the exec team to develop the product messaging and strategy for a diverse set of target customer personas including CISOs, security practitioners, and DevOps.
- Drive best-in-class product marketing including product launch management, white papers, presentations, sales training, sales tools, and sales enablement/support.
- Create content for market success including website, infographics, white papers, articles, blogs, podcasts, sales presentations, ROI tools, and other customer-facing materials to build awareness, drive demand, and arm sales.
- Own the conversation and credibly tell our story.
- Understand the market trends and competitive landscape in the market and develop competitive positioning while establishing rapport with media and industry analysts.
- Own analyst strategy and garner an increasing quantity of analyst coverage.
- Own strategic planning including corporate positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
- Define the Product Marketing strategy needed to grow the community and work with the broader marketing team to increase engagement including social media, online, and email marketing.
- Define the adoption funnel and key conversion point; implement ways to improve the level of engagement and adoption at every stage.
- Gather feedback from customers and internal teams including product, product marketing, and sales to better understand customer needs and use cases.
- Recruit, grow, and lead a team of passionate product marketers.
What You'll Bring
- 10+ years leading a Product Marketing function and team in a high-velocity cybersecurity company.
- Startup experience.
- Strong security marketing background.
- Strong experience in product marketing to large enterprise customers.
- Success as a leader.
- Proven ability to attract, retain and successfully manage top talent.
- Proven ability to “scale” an organization.
- Proven ability to be “hands on” while being an excellent player/coach.
- Comfortable dealing with a technical product/community while selling business value.
- Experience and comfort with a technical sale.
- Key attributes desired include intellectual curiosity/learner mindset, optimism, creativity, humility, balance, team-first orientation, and external competitiveness.
- Strong inclination towards action.
We are looking for a Senior User Acquisition Manager to join our marketing team working on Taonga: the Island Farm!
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing user acquisition campaigns for all markets including US, Tier 1, LATAM, and MENA. The candidate must have strong understanding of Google Ads and proven experience in user acquisition.
- Develop, execute and manage user acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, with a focus on Google Ads Web
- Develop and execute strategies to optimize campaign performance and achieve target KPIs across all markets
- Analyze campaign performance data, identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Analytics and Creative to optimize campaigns and ensure alignment with overall business objectives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments in user acquisition, and apply best practices to drive performance and innovation.
- At least 4 years of experience in user acquisition, with a focus on Google Ads
- Strong knowledge of Google Ads and the ability to optimize campaigns for all markets including US, Tier1, LATAM and MENA
- Practical experience with Tableau or any other BI system
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed KPIs and achieve campaign objectives
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively and to develop new solutions
- Experience with managing large-scale budgets
- Fluent English.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Taboola, Bing, Verizon, Outbrain, etc.
- Technical degree / degree in advertising, or marketing, or other proven skills.
What we offer
- A focused team of like-minded professionals with a healthy company culture and appreciation of work-life balance
- Ample opportunities for learning, professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary + 13th salary
- Individual workstation in our Limassol office with modern high-quality equipment
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
- 21 business days annual leave (+ an additional day for every National holiday that falls on the weekend)
- Medical insurance for you and your immediate family
- 8 psychotherapy sessions per year at the company's expense from online accredited psychotherapy portals
- Monthly allowance for lunches
- Full support for relocation to Limassol and/or work permit issuance if needed.
About this role:
Collaborate with senior cross-functional marketing leaders and support their day-to-day operations. Tasks you’ll be responsible for include but are not limited to:
- Use Asana templates to create event projects with due dates for the rest of 2023
- Evaluate previous year’s events against a series of criteria to enable Senior Events Manager to make a recommendation on future attendance and sponsorship levels
- Write V1 draft copy of event email communications, with the help of AI tools
- Manage printing and shipping needs for upcoming events
Social media content preparation
- Use Canva and other graphic design tools to prepare social media posts
- Write V1 draft copy for social media posts, with the help of AI tools
- Update marketing calendar in Asana
Graphic design support
- Assist in Google deck presentation clean-up using brand templates and guidelines
- QA finished collateral and event assets
- Organize image asset production, naming and access
- Organize Frontify / Google design drive
- Support corporate marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Organize, tag and curate marketing calendars for content, events, etc.
- Audit and organize existing Guru cards
- Reconcile marketing department credit card
- Strong desire to learn different marketing functional areas and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative worker with a bias for action
- Proficiency with Google Suite and social media channels
- Familiarity with Canva; Figma preferred but not required
- Passion for marketing and cultivating best practices
The full-time, annual salary ranges for this role at the time of hire are listed below, by location, in accordance with state and local requirements. Within the ranges, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. The ranges below reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Interns are eligible to accrue a max of nine sick days over the course of the internship.
About the Role:
We are assembling a world-class marketing team to help grow our business. Join us to help raise awareness, build pipeline and advance Redpanda from a fast-growing startup to the top of the data industry.
We seek an Events Marketing Manager who is passionate about developer-focused demand generation, loves devising highly engaging experiences, has tremendous attention to detail and communicates clearly across channels. Reporting to the Senior Director of Growth Marketing, you will own the events that are critical to our ongoing success.
- Create, execute and analyze physical and digital marketing events and programs to drive revenue growth for the business and to increase brand awareness
- Manage event logistics such as timelines, staffing, vendor agreements, lead generation and follow-up
- Research and identify valuable conferences to sponsor and attend
- Track key performance indicators and measure the impact on events on budget, pipeline, and other organizational goals
- Collaborate with the marketing team on pre-event logistics including swag design, booth set up, email invitations, landing pages, social media promotion, and more
- Partner with the sales and marketing team on post-event logistics including lead enrichment, lead assignment, follow-up messaging, and more
- Travel to in-person events as needed to provide onsite support, execute logistics, and host networking meet-ups
- At least 2-4 years' of B2B marketing events experience
- Experience supporting a sales team and being held to lead generation goals
- Ability to execute logistics for multiple events across various geographies
- Exceptional project coordination and attention to detail is a must
- Experience executing events targeting executive decision makers a plus
- Knowledge of marketing, sales, and project management tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and Zoom Webinar a plus
- Some travel required
We are seeking an experienced advertising set-up manager to join our team (on average, one specialist leads about 4 projects). The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the set-up and management of our advertising campaigns across various platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, Bing and other social media channels. They will also be responsible for tracking and analyzing campaign performance to ensure that we are meeting our advertising goals.
- Develop and execute advertising campaigns across various platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads and other social media channels;
- Set up tracking and reporting for advertising campaigns to monitor performance and make data-driven decisions;
- Analyze campaign performance data to optimize campaigns for improved results;
- Collaborate with the account management team to develop promotional strategies and communications with clients;
- Manage budgets and bidding strategies to maximize the return on investment for our advertising campaigns.
- English – minimum B1;
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising set-up and management;
- Knowledge of advertising platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other social media channels;
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven decision-making;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot technical issues as they arise.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work on cool international projects with a team of professionals;
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance, which is subject to annual review;
- Flexible working start and minimal bureaucracy;
- Quarterly bonuses based on the results of work;
- Extra day off on birthday;
- Remote work;
- Health insurance;
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Regular one-on-one meetings with the manager;
- A friendly team environment with a positive culture.
We value your personality and passion
For us, personality and passion come before education. You’ll always be supported and looked after by your Teamtailor family, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently isn’t something you mind.
As a French-speaking Account Manager, you will be part of our international sales team in Stockholm which is currently made of 11 superstars coming from different paths of life/backgrounds and countries such as 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇵🇱 🇨🇲 🇮🇳 🇬🇧 🇱🇹 🇵🇭 🇵🇪 🇪🇸 🇹🇹 🇰🇷 🇸🇪. We believe in kindness, acceptance, support, and hard work. We also believe in having lots of fun
As Account Manager at Teamtailor you will be offered:
- Responsibility for your own sales process which means prospecting, cold calling, booking meeting, closing the deals and onboarding the client 💪🏼
- The opportunity to work with the market's best product
- Fixed salary + a very generous commission structure (no caps!)
- Development opportunities
- Paid vacation days
- Yearly company trip to a secret summer destination
- Tons of events & parties
- Weekly competitions & awards
- Friday Breakfast
- Starter Kit (Macbook, iPhone, Teamtailor bag, t-shirt, sweater & hoodie)
- Cool and modern open floor office
PS. If we collectively reach our weekly goals we also get PIZZA FRIDAY
You are definitely a match if you...
- Are fluent both in French and English
- Have previous experience in B2B sales (preferably towards HR but not a must)
- Are a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization;
- Can contact anyone and book a meeting over the phone or email
- Have the will to push harder and always exceed
- Can keep high activity and motivate yourself
- Have a positive and a can-do attitude
In this role, you will...
- Reach out to agencies and mobile SaaS companies. Be proactive, own the communication, and bring results.
- Manage and organize mutual marketing activities with our marketing team. You should know how to make mutual blog posts, webinars, podcasts, offline meetups, and more of this sort.
- Help the biz dev team with selling and integrating Adapty. Make presales and show why Adapty is a leading solution on the market.
- Own relationships with individual key constituents at partners. Make them successful in order to grow partnerships in their organization.
You will be a great fit if...
- You’ve managed partners in the US before. You have a proven track of success with a strong understanding of our industry and ideally some connections in your portfolio already.
- You’re into mobile apps. You understand mobile app monetization or you’ve worked in a mobile b2b SaaS company.
- You’re an expert in cold emailing and outreach. You’ve Ph.D. with communication tools and googling.
- You’re ready to own your results. You want it all and you want to be the leader.
It’d be great if...
- You understand tech communities. You can talk to mobile devs/marketers in the same language.
What you may expect from working with us...
- Direct communication with the founders and a flat structure.
- No bureaucracy and simple and clear processes.
- Remote work with a flexible schedule.
- Opportunity for professional growth and trying new things out.
As the Field Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of the Wiz marketing team, helping us accelerate demand in the EMEA region. In this role, you will be responsible for development, delivery, and execution of marketing plans across the Southern Europe Region and launching into new Markets via the partner community. This position will drive programs with the goal of generating quality pipeline, stimulating acceleration of the sales cycle, and building customer relationships.
We are focused on candidates located in France or UK and support a remote model in this location.
What you’ll do:
- Build quarterly Field Marketing plans that integrate sales and marketing requirements to support regional pipeline and revenue goals
- Develop and execute demand generation marketing programs including third-party, Strategic Partner & CSP’s and Wiz hosted events,webinars, in-person and virtual experiences, integrated campaigns, roadshows, and direct mail
- Forecast and measure impact of marketing plan on sales cycles while analyzing program results, optimizing as needed
- Own the planning and execution of ABM programs that penetrate key accounts in region
- Maintain ongoing communications and be the go-to marketing resource with the regional sales leaders, sales reps, BDRs, and regional partners
- Assist sales leadership in understanding, participating, and obtaining buy-in for field marketing programs
- Work closely with the Wiz Enterprise and Commercial sales teams and to define marketing goals and objectives to develop a strategic marketing plan that aligns with sales pipeline and revenue goals aligned to the relevant GTM strategy
- Develop a joint marketing strategy and drive plans with focused partners and CSP’s in region.
- Drive lead acquisition, nurture and support the development of pipeline opportunities
What you’ll bring:
- Fluent in French & English and added bonus Spanish or Italian
- Unmistakable evidence of natural curiosity and creativity
- Inbox 0 type personality
- Must be able to thrive in a team-first dynamic
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis in marketing preferred
- A minimum of 5 years software/technology field marketing experience
- Experience marketing to corporate IT functions in enterprise companies
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote management for extended periods of time
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, and Tableau is preferred
- Strong demand generation experience building multi-touch, integrated campaigns
- Excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to make data-driven decisions
The Product Marketing Intern will serve as the interface between the customer and our product management and marketing teams. You will possess a deep interest in the Open Source Database market, understanding prospective customers, and the enterprise buying process. This will be used to build differentiated messaging, and support the teams in the creation of content to marketing programs and product strategy.
- Support the marketing team in building demand generation programs
- Create sales- and customer-facing comms for product releases
- Develop differentiated product positioning and messaging
- Translate use cases for personas and segments into marketing and sales tools
- Complete comprehensive competitive analysis on messaging, pricing, features, events and more.
- Refresh sales plays, battlecards, messaging and other decks as needed
- Completed bachelor’s program in Marketing, computer science and is actively enrolled in a master’s degree program
- Excellent communications skills with technical and business stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Demonstrated ability to learn from colleagues and contribute at the same time
About The Role
Hightouch has an exciting opportunity for a high-performing college student to join the marketing team this summer. The intern will be exposed to many facets of marketing, including digital marketing, content creation, copywriting, analytics, events, field marketing, partner activities, design and more. With an active role in expanding Hightouch’s go-to-market efforts, the intern will support lead-generation efforts to hit revenue goals and will support a variety of campaigns and marketing initiatives.
In addition to ad hoc projects and assignments, the intern will have two specific projects during the summer, each with a defined timeline and deliverables. By the end of the summer, the intern will bring specific projects to completion. The intern may also have the possibility of extending the internship, with limited hours, into the school year.
How you'll spend your time
- Support for marketing activities, including events, conferences, content, campaigns and more.
- Manage timelines and budgets.
- Assist with day-to-day tasks across Field, Partner and Customer marketing initiatives
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and continuously evolving environment
- Desire to work in tech and be a part of the growth of data activation
- Recent grads or juniors/seniors pursuing degrees in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Hospitality, Communications or related field
- Strong interpersonal skills – works well in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication - we’d love to see a short sample of your writing!
- High level problem solving – able to make timely decisions that support mutual interests
- Detail oriented
Even if your experience does not line up perfectly, we are still excited to have you apply. The best hires do not always check off every box of a job description.
Benefits Of Working At Hightouch:
For Your Wellness
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 80% coverage for all your dependents
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Quarterly wellness days
- Company-wide virtual yoga classes
- Take as much vacation as you like! We recommend taking at least 3 weeks
- 15 additional company holidays
- We provide 12 weeks of paid parental leave for all new parents and 4 additional weeks for birthing parents
Investing in Your Growth
- Support in professional development
Setting You Up For Success
- Custom MacBook Pro
- $50 connectivity reimbursement
- $500 stipend for any equipment you need in your first year
- Flexible spending accounts for commuter costs, dependent care, and healthcare expenses
We’re looking for a sharp self-starter to become the creator behind Vetted's TikTok account. This role was made for you if you get excited about defining and executing a social media strategy from the ground up.
Ideally you’re clued into internet culture, understand the sort of content and communities that is relevant to Vetted and are up for the challenge of breaking through the noise of social media.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to develop the overall social strategy
- Build and manage a tactical content calendar, and proactively optimize it according to engagement metrics and best practices
- Conceptualize, produce, and distribute creative and viral campaigns for TikTok
- Actively manage Vetted's social media accounts, ensuring brand consistency, prompt engagement in relevant conversations, and crises mitigation
- Stay on top of relevant trends, prominent cultural conversations, new platforms, communities, and social media best practices
- Be the voice of the community in internal communications, sharing trends and feedback
- Keep a pulse on our brand awareness, sentiment, and share of voice
What we look for:
- Strong understanding and passion for TikTok and trends
- Exceptional ability to produce creative content in video format with witty captions. Please prepare a portfolio
- Deep interest in global trends and awareness of cultural differences
- Knowledgeable in social media KPIs, ideally with a track record of successfully building social media accounts & online presences
- Strong planning, organizational, and communication skills. Previous experience managing content calendars, a plus!
- Ability to work strategically as a proactive self-starter with independent decision making, driving rapid work delivery, and having a solution-driven approach
- Familiarity and existing relationships with influencers in tech/commerce, a plus!
- You’re naturally witty, quick, concise, direct, and simple
- Experience with influencer / creator management and relationship building, a plus!
- A quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
What you will get:
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Fully remote
About the role
Starburst is looking for a thoughtful and structured MBA Marketing Strategy intern to develop Starburst's competitive intelligence program. As part of the Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for researching, monitoring and synthesizing changes in our market and with competitors. You will build assets that communicate your knowledge throughout the company, enabling our Revenue organization to win new business.
In your very first week, you will receive a hands-on introduction to our technology, the market landscape and the objectives of the competitive intelligence program. Throughout your internship, you will work individually and cross-functionally with the Sales, Sales Engineering, Marketing and Product Management teams to rationalize data from your research efforts with the voice of our customers in the field. We are looking for a self-starter who is confident learning a new technical concept - from ACID transactions to Views - and communicating those concepts to a broad GTM audience. In your final week, you will recommend a comprehensive sales and marketing play to an executive audience that creates sustainable wins for the business.
- Support the competitive positioning of Starburst
- Monitor changes in our core markets and build assets to communicate competitive response
- Research and build internal and customer facing assets to communicate Starburst’s unique differentiation in the market
- Engage with Account Executives that require ad hoc support with a competitive sales opportunity
- Existing professional experience working for or advising companies that sell software to IT and engineering buyers
- Basic command of cloud services and terminology
- A drive to research and communicate detailed knowledge of competitive dynamics in a rapidly evolving market
- A passionate for building presentation-grade slides and customer-facing documents
- Thoughtful communicator, detail-oriented, organized, comfortable working on multiple projects
- Basic knowledge of the data software landscape a plus
At Starburst, we’re constantly striving towards building a place where people come first by creating an environment of transparency, honesty, and respect. We take care of our global workforce by making sure employees enjoy competitive salaries and attractive stock grants, remote-friendly work options, access to quality and affordable insurance, and flexible and generous paid time off to start a family, travel, or just relax!
Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices in Warsaw, London, Palo Alto and Tel Aviv and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
What you will do:
- design and implement a comprehensive content marketing strategy to drive brand awareness and lead generation;
- manage the team of 3 editors, SEO agency and content production freelancers with opportunity to grow the team;
- project management full-cycle content marketing campaigns, including the generation of ideas, production, distribution, and analytics;
- conducting research and analyzing data to identify topics and trends relevant to the travel and affiliate marketing industries;
- creating and managing a content calendar;
- generate creative ideas and produce high-quality content in various formats: blog posts, video, e-books, infographics, social media updates, and more;
- utilize social media, blog, and other channels to distribute content and reach a wider audience;
- working closely with other members of the marketing team, including Product Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Designers, Product team, to ensure that content is delivered on time and meets the highest quality standards;
- measuring and reporting on the success of content marketing initiatives and making data-driven decisions to improve performance;
- staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices in content marketing.
What we expect from you:
- excellent writing and editing skills, with a portfolio of content to showcase. Fluency in English required;
- 3+ years of experience developing and implementing content marketing strategies, including a track record of success in driving leads and engagement;
- 2+ Years of experience managing teams;
- high level of creativity. You know how to find audience insights and build a YouTube show, podcast, or even an educational course around them;
- excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects. Set a goal, find resources, meet deadlines, change priorities when things go wrong. Know how to see a project through to completion with a high degree of uncertainty;
- basic knowledge of SEO and the ability to optimize content for search engines (you will be working with an SEO agency and implementing their strategies);
- a passion for travel and affiliate marketing, with a desire to stay on top of the latest industry trends and developments.
What we offer:
- full-time employment, flexible schedule;
- competitive salary;