Coherent is looking for its first in-house lawyer, an experienced legal professional who will manage and grow the legal function as we continue to scale rapidly. Reporting to the CFO, the Head of Legal will manage the day-to-day operations of the legal department, provide effective and innovative legal advice to the leadership team on company strategies, and help prepare the company for its next stage of growth.
Now you may be wondering what your day-to-day will look like. You will...
- Build processes to help scale the contracting function as the company grows
- Advise on corporate governance, manage Board matters, and support financings, capital raising efforts, and M&A activities
- Oversee privacy and data security issues and advise on all privacy rules/regulations that impact the business and new potential product lines
- Support HR in advising on employment laws and equity compensation
- Support international expansion and work closely with outside counsel in each jurisdiction to handle establishing legal entities, tax structures, real estate and employment matters
- Manage all IP issues (patent, trademark, copyright) with the aid of outside counsel
- Oversee outside counsel (domestic and foreign) and other external legal resources
- Support other matters as they arise, including litigation, compliance, real estate, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Support commercial and technology transactions connected with Coherent’s sales and procurement activities
What skills the candidate will need to get the job done…
- J.D. and admitted to practice in any state in the U.S.
- 10+ years of combined law firm/in-house experience, with a strong preference for software industry experience;
- Experience working with high-growth or venture-backed companies, including working with the board of directors
- Experience with financings, capital raising efforts, and M&A
- Experience supporting global expansion activities
- Proven ability to proactively, efficiently, and accurately assess legal business risks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to both lawyers and non-lawyers, and creation of strong and trusted cross-functional relationships
- Proactive personality and eagerness to learn about the business, products, new areas of law, and applicable regulations
- Thrives in a startup environment with rapid change
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
Perks of working at Coherent
- Competitive compensation packages
- Health Insurance
- Flexible working
- Special Events (Hackathons, etc.)
- No formal dress code
- Non-hierarchical organisation (no BS)
- Generous leave benefits
- Fun international work environment
- Global mobility opportunities
The Business Development Intern contributes to ONC’s mission of providing nonpartisan news, opinions, and policy solutions by completing essential tasks in the Business Development department. This Fall we plan to launch a crowdfunding campaign and you will help us prepare and gather the necessary information. The Business Development Intern will be responsible for assisting in research for our finalized set of financial projects, researching grants, and assisting the graphic design and video production teams with information for a short video explaining who we are and what we’re hoping to accomplish. This intern will work closely with the General Manager and Director of Business Development while also working independently.
This position is remote, with work primarily conducted over Zoom and Slack, so applicants must be comfortable coordinating in a remote environment and are expected to maintain a high level of communication. This intern must commit to at least the end of the Spring semester (April 30th, 2024).However, many people choose to extend their internship past the amount of time they initially committed to, provided their performance meets the required standards.
Flexible schedule, college credit, professional networking, and resume-building experience.
This is not a paid position.
- Assist with research for our financial projections as we prepare to launch our crowdfunding campaign,
- Research potential grants and fund opportunities.
- Assist in compiling information for our graphic design and video production teams for a short video explaining who we are and what we’re hoping to accomplish.
- Communicate with the CEO, General Manager, and Director of Business Development professionally about deliverables, timelines, business plans, and any ideas.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including sponsors, donors, and partners.
The Business Development Intern should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- This role would be particularly good for MBA candidates or those working towards a degree in Business Administration, Finance, and/or related fields
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English) are required
- Responsive, consistent, and effective communicator, even during conflict
- Ability to work remotely and on their own schedule in order to make deadlines
- Google Workspace experience preferred
- Ability to attend weekly company-wide meetings
- Ability to attend weekly Business Development Department meetings
- Must be authorized to intern in the U.S.
We are looking for an individual with experience reviewing and drafting contracts to assist with building out Agiloft’s AI capabilities. This work will include gaining a deep understanding of our customers’ AI use cases, identifying and prioritizing new models for production and testing AI models prior to release.
- Collaborate with the product management team and external partners to help define our AI roadmap, including the prioritization of document types and data points for our technology to analyze using AI
- Assist in the collection of diverse sets of training documents by searching public sources
- Annotate and train AI models to extract complex key terms and concepts from a variety of different types of agreements
- Assist in directing and reviewing the work of associate legal knowledge engineers
- Undertake stringent testing of AI model performance prior to release to customers
- Work with technical writers to help create documentation to assist users in leveraging our AI for contract review
- Contribute to sales and marketing collateral on AI
- Join calls with prospects and customers to ensure they are getting maximum value from our AI
- Other duties as assigned
- Two or more years of legal practice with a focus on reviewing and drafting commercial contracts
- Driven and tenacious, with a passion for delivering exceptional products to our customers
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of independence
- Experience working with distributed, multinational team
- A JD or LLB from an accredited law school
- Experience working with legal AI technologies
We're looking for an experienced and passionate Product Designer in search of their next opportunity. As only the third Product Designer to join our small but mighty team, you'll have the ability to make a big impact in the way we delight our customers through beautiful product experiences.
Some of the things you’ll do
- Tackle a broad range of projects across our desktop and mobile apps, from inception to completion.
- Prototype and test out concepts and ideas to help validate hypotheses and arrive at the best outcomes.
- Sweat the details in everything you design with pixel perfection, leaving nothing up for ambiguity.
- Collaborate with our Product and Research teams to create beautiful and valuable product experiences that truly delight our customers and help them grow their businesses.
- Self-identify areas of improvement and opportunities for delight in our product, leading your own design and feature initiatives.
- Communicate features, UI details, and user flows to the Engineering team to ensure a smooth handover and pixel-perfect end results.
- Help maintain and evolve our design system, component libraries, and product guidelines.
- Roll up your sleeves, get involved, collaborate with the rest of the company, and help us deliver something extraordinary!
- You have 5+ years of professional product design experience designing for both desktop and mobile apps, including strong fundamentals across UI design, user experience, and visual design.
- You use Figma as your primary design tool.
- You understand the importance of keeping things simple and ensuring nothing gets in the way of the core product experience.
- You’re super passionate about what you do and dedicated to delivering the highest quality in everything you create.
- You can stay on top of current design trends and best practices, but also know when to venture off and break the mold.
- You're a self-starter and exceptional communicator, able to thrive in a fast-paced, remote, and distributed working environment.
- You can be scrappy and versatile when needed, able to wear many hats, and work outside of your comfort zone.
- Bonus points if you have motion design or copywriting skills, or if you have experience with Storybook.
As a fully remote company, we thrive asynchronously as a team. We are curious, ambitious, and dedicated to our work. We value trust above all else, and have a strong bias for action. If you're looking for a place to do your life's work, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
And remember, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We're looking for optimists with grit and determination, who are excited to face the challenges of a growing startup. OpenPhone is the type of company where you can grow, and we encourage you to apply for this role even if you don't think you meet all the requirements.
As a Sr. Product Manager at Smartcar, you’ll have the opportunity to influence the direction of the product by working closely with multiple teams across the company such as Engineering, Design, Sales, Marketing, Support, and more.
In this role, you will report directly to Joel Cloralt, our Director of Product.
Feel free to check out what our interview process looks like.
This role is remote within the United States. We'd love for you to join us!
- Interact with prospective and current customers to listen, understand, and document their business needs. Additionally, interact with end-users utilizing the applications developed by our customers to gain insights into their unique needs
- Utilize a data-centric approach by building, maintaining, and monitoring dashboards that track product utilization among our existing customers through our self-service tool
- Facilitate clear communication among stakeholders, ensuring they grasp the rationale behind the initiatives you’re advancing, and that there is a common understanding of the problem at hand
- Create clear, concise, and effective product documentation
- Explore methods for rapidly validating hypotheses and testing new concepts to obtain stronger signals on our assumptions. This includes, but not limited, to lean experiments and A/B tests
- Work closely with design, engineering, and cross-functional teams to collaboratively develop and deliver optimal solutions for specific problems within an iterative process, while ensuring effective communication throughout the process
- Collaborate with Marketing and various stakeholders to effectively communicate the value proposition while launching new products and features
- Drive how a solution fits within the broader product experience, shaping its discovery, utilization, perception, and comprehension
- Seek solutions that deliver substantial impact rather than focusing solely on minor optimizations
- Collaborate with the product, design, and engineering teams, as well as gather feedback from customers, sales, marketing, customer success, and research to align the product roadmap with company objectives, strategy, and customer needs
Who You Are
- 5-8 years of experience in product management at a B2B software company
- Problem-focused, not solution focused
- Experience working with BI tools for data reporting
- Curious, creative, and strategic mindset with great attention to detail
- Strong technical understanding of how software products are built
- You empathize and understand the perspective of others. Internally with colleagues and externally with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to break down technical concepts into easily understandable terms
- Proactive with learning about new technologies and market trends
- Experience working in product management at an API product company or developer tools
- Experience with software development (you built your own website or side project counts)
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Base salary determined by years of experience: $155,000 - $175,000
- Remote work within the United States
- Health, Dental and Vision covered at 90% for all plans and 80% coverage for dependents, which amounts to approximately 11 thousand dollars a year
- 401K matching at 4%
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness stipend of $50 a month
- Cell phone and Internet stipend of $50 a month
- $300 yearly learning and development stipend
- $350 work-from-home stipend
- 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave with an additional 4 weeks unpaid, 1-week half day ramp back time and a 5 week Factor subscription
- 10 days of paid bereavement leave
- You are free to work standard work hours for your time zone.
- One important note: Most of the team is based on the west coast therefore please expect to be available between the hours of 9AM and 4PM PT for outreach or meetings. We will do our best to ensure meetings are not late in your evening, but will not always be able to do so
- We do not currently support any new sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers for this role
The Program Management Office Intern is a part-time position that assists in developing, planning, executing, and measuring success of Program Management Office initiatives. The PMO Intern will work with a cross-functional team (PM, PMO, Mission Assurance, Engineering, Contracts) to assist in modeling the PM organization structure and processes and will assist in analysis of monthly program status. This task will also require the PMO Intern to work independently and to present recommendations to the PMO leadership team. The Intern works under the direction of the Sr. Director, Program Management Office to support the company’s business objectives to strengthen the program/project managers and improve program execution.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Assists in the monitoring of financial and schedule performance of projects on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Work with project manager and control account managers (CAM) to support monthly and quarterly variance analysis and forecasts.
- Assist with modeling of Program Management processes and organization structure in Cameo Enterprise Architect (using the Business Process Modeling and Notation [BPMN] standard).
- Assess existing processes to identify opportunity to streamline and improve processes.
- Support PMO with modeling, adapting PM Process to support Agile development methodologies (must be closely aligned with Engineering and Mission Assurance).
- Collaborate with others to develop content for and publish PMO monthly newsletters, must be able to effectively plan for deadlines, and work efficiently to deliver approved content by deadline.
- Support program health assessments on a quarterly basis.
- Support other PMO initiatives as identified and prioritized by PMO leadership.
Outside Business Relationships:
- Collaborates effectively with others in the department and across the organization.
- Will work closely within the PMO as well as with the Engineering and Mission Assurance functions.
- Must be capable of presenting PMO initiative plans and progress to leadership.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, preferably pursuing a business, aerospace engineering, or another engineering discipline.
- Graduate business or engineering students preferred.
- Process mapping experience is desired.
- Remote work is acceptable with occasional onsite support in Ft. Worth
Here Are Some of the Great Benefits We Offer:
- Most locations offer a 9/80 schedule providing every other Friday off
- We offer a flexible work schedule that allows your class schedule to be the priority.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Elbit Systems of America to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels based solely upon job-related qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetics or citizenship status.
Since this role is primarily responsible for leading projects with a group of software architects, engineers and data scientists, we value interpersonal and leadership traits mixed with technical breadth over technical depth. So, even if you don't fulfill all of the technical skill requirements, please reach out!
What Expel can do for you
- Drop you into the middle of a fast-growing cybersecurity company with some of the most enthusiastic customers and engineers you’ve ever seen
- Give you the chance to create new technologies from the ground up
- Place you at the helm of a core group of engineers who care deeply about quality, innovation, inclusivity, community, and technical excellence
- Give you an opportunity to have a strategic impact on the business through collaboration with Product Management, the CTO, and the VP of Engineering and her team
- Provide public speaking and content creation opportunities to help grow your personal brand
- Continue your technical and leadership journey through education and mentorship
What you can do for Expel
- Improve and maintain the cloud-native architecture of Expel’s Workbench platform
- Collaboratively advise principal engineers on architectural strategy based on your knowledge of the larger context
- Ensure we understand how kicking tech debt down the road impacts our business and show us a path forward
- Partner with the CTO and data science team to rationalize delivery of platform features with innovation in support of the long term technical vision
- Proactively support engagement and innovation from all levels of engineering
- Communicate Expel’s technical architecture to relevant outside parties, such as customers, prospects, investors and partners.
What you should bring with you
- 10-15+ years of professional experience in engineering and architecture roles, including experience mentoring or managing architect or principal level engineers
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and conflict management skills across communication styles and levels from deeply technical through executive
- Passion for and extensive experience in architecting large scale cloud platforms with cloud-native services in at least one of the top cloud providers - GCP (preferred), AWS, Azure
- Solid design patterns for databases, including deep understanding and advocacy of optimization strategies, scalability, performance, security, caching, etc. (SQL and/or NoSQL, experience with PostGres, BigQuery or Bigtable preferred)
- Expert knowledge of leading practices with logging, monitoring, observability, and application security
- Previous proficiency in multiple languages (compiled and scripting) - e.g. Go, Node, Python, Java
- Strategic mentality on quality and all types of testing across multiple platforms/services.
- Experience in the cybersecurity field preferred
We believe in paying transparently and equitably. Your salary will ultimately be based on factors such as your experience, skills, team equity, and market data. You’ll also be eligible for unlimited PTO (which we model and encourage), work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and really excellent health benefits.
We're only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer: You'll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you need accommodation of any kind.
Join CoinTracker as the inaugural Product Marketing Manager, pioneering our marketing efforts for millions of crypto users. You will be telling our story externally, creating compelling narratives to grow and retain paying users, and leading impactful product launches. Be autonomous and creative to drive the future of CoinTracker's success with crypto users.
- CoinTracker is the clear perceived leader in crypto taxes
- Crypto industry recognizes CoinTracker’s leadership in crypto tax rules
- Built CoinTracker external narrative
- Built CoinTracker release and announcement calendar
- Create a strong narrative on the value of the product and translate it into persuasive consumer messaging, sales/partnership collateral, presentations, and content that can be used across various marketing channels
- Develop content tailored to user cohorts across blogs and emails and own publication
- Define and segment target customer personas and tailor marketing strategies and campaigns to address each segment's specific needs and pain points
- Partner with cross-functional leadership including design, engineering, product, and partnerships
- Conduct market research to gather data on target markets, customer needs, and competitive landscapes. Use market research to inform compelling positioning, inform product strategy, and identify growth opportunities
- Lead go-to-market development and execution of new product launches
- Publish world-class content about regulations, crypto taxes, user insights
Some of the skills that we are excited about
- 7+ years of experience as a product marketer or related function (e.g., product management, content marketing)
- Proven impact in product marketing to grow and retain users
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- Ability to craft compelling narratives and messages that resonate with target audiences
- Strong knowledge of the crypto industry and interest in crypto
- Proficiency in marketing tools and analytics platforms (e.g., Iterable, Ghost)
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will drive revenue growth, expand on customer engagement strategies, and ensure customer success through strategic goal planning and product adoption initiatives. In this role, you will lead the development and implementation of infrastructure to support the Customer Success team’s goal achievement, work with the team and leadership to develop effective KPIs, and provide guidance and coaching to ensure consistent delivery of product performance.
Our Senior Customer Success Manager will focus on four core areas of the customer lifecycle:
- Create Customer Success standards for customer engagement strategies, communication cadences, and creative approaches to encouraging customer advocacy.
- Monitor and improve customer satisfaction metrics such as NPS, CSAT, and referral rate per customer; work with the team to ensure we track the right metrics and set ambitious goals.
- Develop and execute programs to increase customer advocacy and drive referrals, researching best practices and industry trends to improve our approach continuously.
- Work with marketing to develop case studies and other customer stories to highlight successful customer outcomes and drive continued product advocacy.
- Drive expansion revenue growth by increasing customer lifetime value and expansion revenue percentage
- Develop and execute strategies to increase revenue from our four major expansion revenue drivers: upgrades, accreditation services, fund administration, and inbound funding.
- Identify and pursue cross-selling and upselling opportunities to expand customer relationships and drive revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain a customer health score to monitor customer satisfaction and retention.
- Monitor and improve renewal rates and reduce churn rates.
- Identify and address potential churn risks proactively to prevent customer attrition.
- Track customer product feedback and identify feature opportunities to share with the Product team to ensure we’re building what our customers need.
- Work with the Product team to stay on top of upcoming features and develop processes to ensure the Customer Success team is well-versed in the latest developments.
- Drive customer knowledge and feature adoption, ensuring customers are equipped to utilize all of InvestNext’s products and services.
- Develop metrics and incentives for the team to improve feature adoption
- Monitor and improve time to usage and customer effort score
- Develop and execute strategies to increase customer engagement and adoption
- Work with the Onboarding team to create seamless handoff flows
- Collaborate with Onboarding team leadership to ensure the customer is set up with the appropriate product knowledge to set them up for successful growth when their engagement with Customer Success begins
- 5+ years experience working in a customer success role
- Experience with real estate investing and or commercial real estate is preferred
- Experience owning a book of business and driving expansion revenue/retention efforts
- Experience building a Customer Success infrastructure
- Experience working in a SaaS company, collaborating across multiple departments
- Experience creating playbooks and SLAs
- Can develop engagement strategies based on a wide range of customer personas
- Operate with a data and outcomes-focused mindset.
- Generous equity grant; we want everyone to operate with an owner mindset and have a real stake in our success
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage, 99% employer-paid
- Nine company-wide holidays per year
- Uncapped paid time off, with required minimums to support our team’s personal balance and help avoid burnout
- 401k with 100% employer match, up to 4% annual salary
- Flexible working arrangement; work from home with flexible hours
- Travel to spend time with the team, including company-wide offsites
- Monthly budget to support your wellness and workspace needed
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Laptop of choice
At our organization, we prioritize pay equity, transparency, and equal opportunities for career development. The salary range for this role is $90,000-$140,000, which includes a fixed component as well as a variable component known as On-Target Earnings (OTE). OTE represents the potential earnings achievable by meeting or exceeding performance targets. The final salary offered will be determined by experience level, role responsibilities, and the consideration of OTE. We believe in recognizing and rewarding exceptional performance while ensuring fair and competitive compensation for all employees.
We are seeking an individual to conduct advanced engineering in 3D perception and machine learning to address challenges in automated driving.
The candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Create and curate internal datasets.
- Adapt existing models trained using public datasets to use internally generated data.
- Perform large-scale data processing.
- Perform basic data mining.
- Evaluate and document model performance of different methods.
- M.S. or Ph.D student in Computer Science or Engineering
- 1+ years of research and engineering experience for computer vision and machine learning algorithms (e.g. DNN, RNN, GNN, GAN, ViT, etc).
- 1+ year of experience in computer vision and deep learning topics with focus on at least two of the following areas: object detection/segmentation, 3D scene understanding, autonomous driving, sensor fusion, state estimation, structure from motion.
- Knowledge of automated driving software stack components (e.g. Perception, Localization, Object Fusion, Planning, Motion Control, etc).
- Programming experience in Python and C++, and hands-on experience with libraries such as PyTorch.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn and grasp new concepts quickly.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Experience working with open-source autonomous driving datasets.
- Experience with geographic data (WGS84/UTM).
- Experience working with various sensor modalities including cameras and LiDAR.
- Experience developing deep learning architectures and performing model optimization.
The U.S. base salary range for this intern position is $26.50 – $68.00. Within the range, individual pay is determined based on several factors, including, but not limited to, type of degree, work experience and job knowledge, complexity of the role, type of position, job location, etc. Your Hiring Manager can share more details about the specific salary range for this position during the interview process.
You can expect to work on the following:
- Media mix modeling: understanding the relationship between our clients' marketing inputs and marketing outputs (sales, revenue), as well as quantifying the inherent uncertainty involved
- Communicating the model and its implications to non-technical stakeholders
- Working with our data engineering and product teams to productize the above for our growing customer base
- Expertise with Python
- Strong skills in statistics, probability, and/or machine learning
- Ability to clearly communicate results to non-technical audiences, in English
- Experience (or enthusiasm) with working in a small, fast-paced company
Good to Have
- MS or PhD with research focus on quantitative or statistical methods
- Experience working with marketing data
- Experience with differentiable programming or probabilistic programming (e.g. Tensorflow, Pytorch, JAX, Pyro, PyMC)
- Growth mindset - we’re always learning and growing
- Customer focus - we want to make the customer happy with our product
- Ownership mentality - we think like owners in the business
- Radical candor - we’re transparent and give direct feedback to one another
- Empathic disposition - we’re kind to one another and help each other grow
- Significant equity package
- Generous base salary
- Healthcare Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Travel to meet with the team
As PayIt continues to expand its presence in the public sector, we are seeking a dynamic Director of Payments Engineering to lead and drive our payment processing systems to new heights of reliability, security, and innovation.
The ideal candidate is based out of Kansas City or Austin, TX, however, highly qualified candidates will also be considered in the following markets (NC, TX, MO, KS, GA, VA, PA, UT, FL, TN, MI, IL, and OH).
What You’ll Be Doing:
As the Director of Payments Engineering, you will be a crucial member of our engineering leadership team and will be responsible for overseeing our Payments Engineering Teams and the development, enhancement, and maintenance of our payment processing infrastructure and related financial systems. Your organizational goals will align with enhancing our payment product offering and ensuring smooth and secure payment transactions for our state and local government clients and their citizens.
This role will play an integral part in empowering our government organizations and agencies to streamline their operations, enhance citizen services, and drive digital transformation and will be responsible for:
Strategic Vision: Collaborative partner with SVP Product, Lead Product Manager, and Product Teams to execute a strategic roadmap for payments engineering, aligning the Payments Teams’ with the company's broader objectives by establishing clear milestones and performance indicators.
Team Leadership: Develop and manage teams of skilled Payments Engineers including hiring, training, and mentoring team members by fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and professional growth. Set clear goals and performance expectations for team members and provide continuous feedback and mentorship to maximize their potential.
Integration and APIs: Collaborate with other engineering teams to ensure seamless integration of payment functionalities into our SaaS platform and develop APIs and SDKs to facilitate payment processing across various government applications.
Payment Systems Development: Oversee the design, development, and deployment of robust, scalable, and secure payment processing systems that comply with industry standards, government regulations, and best practices.
Risk Management: Collaborative partner in working with Information Security Teams and Engineering Teams to mitigate potential security risks related to payment processing, safeguarding sensitive financial data, and ensuring compliance with PCI DSS and other relevant security and compliance standards.
Industry Trends: Stay up-to-date with the latest developments and trends in payment technologies, financial services, and government payment regulations, incorporating relevant advancements into our payment systems.
Vendor Relationships: Manage relationships with payment gateway providers, financial institutions, and other relevant partners, evaluating their performance and negotiating contracts to optimize services and costs.
Quality Assurance: Implement rigorous testing processes to guarantee the accuracy and reliability of payment processing, including transaction handling, reporting, and reconciliation.
Compliance and Reporting: Work closely with legal and compliance teams to ensure adherence to state and federal financial regulations and oversee the preparation and submission of required reports.
What You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in a leadership role within payments engineering, leading multiple engineering teams in the SaaS or government technology sector.
- Proven experience leading product development engineering teams that ship products.
- Skills to hire and develop top engineering talent.
- Proven track record of establishing engineering goals, OKR’s, and KPI’s that drive engineering culture and meet business objectives and outcomes.
- In-depth knowledge of payment gateway integrations, payment processing protocols, and financial transaction security.
- Strong understanding of Card Data Processing, PCI DSS, NACHA, and other relevant payment industry standards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on delivering reliable and scalable solutions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities to work effectively across cross-functional teams.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working with state and local government agencies or in a highly regulated industry is a plus.
Annual Salary Range:
Why Work For Us:
- Our mission matters. Your work will make life better for our government agency clients and the millions of residents they serve.
- You’ll do some of the best work of your career here. We tackle complex challenges that are interesting to solve, and you’ll grow a ton working at PayIt
- People are our most important resource. Everyone has a voice. Collaboration is our default setting. And we have fun together.
- We #payitforward with our corporate volunteer program, serving the communities where we work and live.
- Competitive salaries, excellent benefits, flexible working arrangements, and all the resources you will need to do your best work.
What We Care About:
We hire high aptitude, high integrity people who are great communicators and want to be part of a growing team.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
PayIt is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
PayIt is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an email to the People Operations Team and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
NOTE: U.S. Citizens and all those authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to provide sponsorship in the United States at this time. Canadian Citizens and those authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship are also encouraged to apply.
This role will be primarily responsible for performing clinical compliance and quality audits to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations, NCQA, URAC and client contractual requirements. This role will also assist with data collection, analysis and reporting for process improvement efforts.
The Compliance Quality Auditor will plan, coordinate, and conduct compliance audits at the direction of the Manager of Compliance and Audit, Director of Compliance Quality, Compliance Officer and Quality Committee. Scope includes reviewing/ auditing of all CMS-required data tables, utilization management processing/determinations and associated clinical rationale against applicable rules and regs. Will also include quality assurance functions and quality improvement. Cross-functional role with responsibilities in compliance auditing and quality improvement.
Last but not least: People who succeed here are empathetic teammates who are candid, kind, caring, and embody our core values and principles. We believe that diverse, inclusive teams make the most impactful work. Cohere is deeply invested in ensuring that we have a supportive, growth-oriented environment that works for everyone.
What you will do:
- Ensures compliance with regulations by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; will provide recommendations for improvement and coaching as necessary
- Completes audit work papers and memorandums by documenting audit findings
- Presents audit findings to the Quality Committee or other leadership body
- Maintains excellent documentation of all audits, methodologies employed, results, corrective action plans implemented, and monitoring
- Communicate audit progress and findings by preparing reports, have discussions with management, and providing information in meetings
- Analyzes quality assurance and compliance data and assists in preparing reports.
- Assists in designing and implementing solutions to quality management issues.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of state and federal legislation, statutes, and regulations, as well as various client service level agreements
- Other tasks as assigned by the Compliance Officer
Your background & requirements:
- Completion of an accredited Registered Nursing Program (Bachelor’s or higher degree preferred)
- Active Registered Nursing License (any state)
- Minimum 2 years in a healthcare auditing or operations role, preferably in Utilization Management clinical review/case management for MSK, orthopedic conditions, cardiology
The Sales organization is leading our charge in growing the number of financial institutions Narmi serves, as well as building confidence with prospects in Narmi's solution. The Sales team is comprised of Sales Development Representatives, Growth Executives, Directors of Growth, and Sales Engineers who are all focused on growing the adoption of Narmi's platform across the financial institution market.
What you'll do:
- Be accountable for traditional new sales responsibilities, including growing revenue by managing all aspects of the sales process, including building and managing new relationships, with financial institution prospects
- Leverage existing contact database specifically as it relates to regional and community financial institutions in order to grow pipeline
- Run complex deals and lead prospects through the discovery and procurement process, including platform position, sales objectives, due diligence, business case development and legal
- Own a quota as you prospect new customers, deliver product presentations, develop sales presentations and and generate proposals
- Develop a strong understanding of the Narmi Platform and its key differentiators
- Be a resource in helping set the direction for the future growth of the Sales team
- Travel up to 25-40% of the time
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years of direct selling or interaction with financial institutions or large scale enterprises at large ACVs
- Demonstrable relationships with C-Suite stakeholders, preferably at regional and community financial institutions
- A track record of negotiating, structuring and executing complex agreements
- Prior experience leading cross-functional teams through large deal close processes
- An ability to learn and apply complex, industry specific concepts
We’re looking for someone with a unique talent set - someone who understands sales and can “speak the language” with sales managers, reps, and directors. Someone who can synthesize various use cases into clear problem statements. Someone who cares deeply about product details, has a great sense of product aesthetics, and can discuss the nitty gritty with engineers.
As a small PM, Design, and Engineering team you'll be responsible for all aspects of delivering a feature — from concept through discovery and development up to managing its delivery.
What you’ll do...
- Turn vague into concrete. Talk with customers to discover & define their needs, understand their problems, and document their use cases.
- Write problem statements that clearly define shared needs across customers.
- Create detailed product specs from your problem statements through collaboration with Product Design and Engineering.
- Project manage the delivery of the feature — get it on the engineering roadmap and ensure it's delivered on time and up to the Product team's standards.
- Prepare for launches: work with the Support, Success, and Marketing teams on positioning/collateral, manage beta testers, and go-to-market activities.
- Own the data: define adoption/usage metrics, measure success, collect feedback, monitor impact, and share learnings.
- Be located in an American Time Zone
- Have 3+ years of Product Management experience shipping B2B SaaS for SMBs.
- Have 3+ years experience at software/internet companies in a product, engineering, or customer-facing role.
- Love listening to customers and diving deep into their problems and needs.
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and great at writing.
- Have good product vision & design sense.
- Be comfortable writing specs, drawing wireframes, & rapidly iterating on new feature ideas.
- Have experience with metrics/analytics tools
- Be growth minded; pushing to ship Product that focuses on moving the needle.
Bonus points if you...
- Have experience in sales or with sales tools / CRMs
- Have significant experience in Figma or other design/prototyping tools
- Have a technical/engineering background, not afraid to dabble in Python, HTML, CSS, or SQL.
- Watch our most recent culture video featuring our annual team retreat in Italy
- 100% remote company
- Choose between working 5 days/wk (standard full-time) or 4 days/wk @ 80% pay
- 5 weeks PTO + Winter Holiday Break with 2 additional PTO days for every year with the company
- 1 month paid sabbatical every 5 years
- Paid parental leave
- Medical, Dental, Vision with HSA option (US residents)
- 401k matching at 6% (US residents)
- Dependent care FSA (US residents)
- Contributor to Stripe's climate initiative
- Our story and team 🚀
- Build a house you want to live in -- Examine long-term thinking and action
- No BS - Practice transparency and honesty, especially when it’s hard
- Invest in each other -- Build successful relationships with your coworkers and customers
- Discipline equals freedom -- Keep your word to yourself and others
- Strive for greatness -- Constantly challenge yourself and others
How We Work Together
- Productivity, Quality & Impact: We don’t track hours. We trust you’re an adult and know best how to prioritize, meet your goals and contribute at a high level.
- Asynchronous communication & collaboration: We have team members all over the world. We don’t expect anyone to work untraditional hours, that means our default is async. Most teams have 2-5 hours of internal meetings weekly.
- Appreciation for Deep Work: *During your normal work day, not after a day a meetings*.
- Autonomy & Freedom: Create a work environment that is sustainable for you. We place a high amount of trust and responsibility with our team members from the start.
We are seeking a Junior Software Engineer to support the development of an advanced air mobility (AAM) real-time human-in-the-loop (HITL) simulation platform. The successful candidate will support the simulation front end interface design and implementation working closely with the systems engineering and back end development teams. They may also support other software development initiatives at Crown as well as provide other general analyst project support.
Work may be performed remotely or at Crown HQ in Arlington, VA.
- Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or other relevant technical discipline
- Experienced in user interface (UI) design principles and software implementation
- Ability to effectively work within a small, dynamic team by taking initial guidance, independently producing functioning software, and responding to feedback
- Work with aerospace research analyst to design user interface
- Maintain Amazon Web Service (AWS) servers and software
- Assist in running real-time HITL simulation testing
- Participate in technical team meetings and communicate design solutions
- Document designs and software
- Modeling and simulation experience in MatLab and Simulink
- Configuration management experience with Git, Confluence, and Jira
- Familiarity with NodeJS
- Familiarity with aerospace systems and the aviation industry
- Ability/interest in analysis and consulting project support beyond software engineering
This role will be instrumental in that effort. As the second partnerships team member, this role will take the early wins that we’ve realized in partnerships - both technology and referral in nature – and scale them. When done right, this role will help us realize significant revenue through partners, and will help us become the trusted leader of the data privacy conversation.
The Skill Set:
This role will immediately lead the execution of our referral and technology partnerships.
- Dig into the data to understand where we have partner overlap and lead the charge to engage our partners to help each other win deals.
- Lead meetings with partners to educate them on DataGrail’s value, and align on a collaboration approach that’ll ultimately drive referral opportunities.
- Coordinate, champion and enable internal teams to succeed alongside referral partners.
- Report on the health of referral partnerships to help our team make quick, actionable decisions.
- Infuse your learnings back into the referral motion so that we can develop a playbook that can be scaled to new partners.
- Engage companies that we integrate with to build GTM activations that amplify the value of our product.
- Orchestrate support from internal teams to execute on the GTM activations we’ve sought out alongside partners.
- Identify and engage new potential technology partners that compliment the DataGrail platform.
Partnership strategy and operations:
- Support the partnerships team in crafting the long term vision for the team.
- Help evaluate technologies and processes that could enable us to scale faster and more effectively.
Within 90 Days You'll:
- Learn the DataGrail product and market positioning.
- Take lead on our highest priority referral partnerships, including engaging with partner reps, facilitating customer and prospect introductions and tracking referral activities.
- Conduct outreach to current and future technology partners to plan GTM activations and enable faster product development, respectively.
- Begin to form an opinion on how both referral and technology partner motions can be scaled faster and more effectively.
Within 180 Days You'll:
- Drive meaningful pipeline contribution to support our sales organization.
- Implement changes to the referral and technology partnerships that has demonstrably affected the success of the programs.
- Implement tooling upgrades to streamline partner operations. Your work will lead to a higher fidelity understanding of the successes and challenges of the partner function.
- Support our leadership team on strategic partnership development efforts.
Within 365 Days You'll:
- Rapidly scale our referral partner network.
- Run a highly efficient partner marketing motion with our technology partners.
- Take ownership of all referral and tech partnership OKRs.
- Contribute to the overarching partner strategy.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Work from anywhere - every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy - full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
A Mentor is someone who leads students through a transformative process of understanding who they are, what they want, and how to be accountable to themselves.
Mentors maintain students’ motivation and guide them through the journeys of career exploration, college admissions, and personal growth.
- Contribute to the development of a Personal Strategy*: Assist in shaping the student's educational and personal goals, uncover their interests and barriers, gather and analyze relevant information
- Foster and sustain the student's motivation while implementing the Personal Strategy: Conduct regular mentoring sessions and track progress
- Support the student in executing a Signature Project**: Monitor progress and help to overcome difficulties
- Advise the parents on any issues that arise and maintain consistent communication with them
- Collaborate with in-house experts and other team members involved in implementing Personal Strategies
- Participate alongside other mentors in the enhancement of Futura’s educational products and methodologies
*Personal Strategy is a comprehensive strategy with all the necessary steps to choose a suitable occupation, successfully get into a university, and achieve other goals, based on a detailed analysis of the student's interests, predispositions, and skills.
**Signature project is a unique and large-scale project, the realization of which will help the student not only to significantly increase the chances of admission to a top university, but also to provide relevant knowledge and experience in the field of interest.
Working in the US time zone
You will get an opportunity to
- Create something new and exciting in the field of education, shaking up the old-fashioned way of working with kids
- Work with a young and enthusiastic team with experience of studying at the best universities worldwide
- Get regular in-house training to develop your skills
- Tackle cool and different tasks, helping students bring their unique big projects to life – things like making apps, writing articles, starting small businesses, writing books, teaching online, or even making movies.
Plus, we're a startup, and we're all about new ideas. We love hearing suggestions from our team, no matter how wild they might be. So don't hesitate to share your craziest thoughts!
Education & Experience
Bachelor's/ Master’s degree in Psychology/Education and three years of relevant work experience with teenagers - e.g. mentoring, coaching, or teaching.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to build strong and long-term trusting relationships with teens with different life views and values
- Strong communication skills
- Creativity - capable of generating unconventional solutions without limitations and being openminded to new ideas
- Time management
- A genuine love for working with teenagers and the ability to see the beauty and potential in any child's endeavor
Work Schedule & Conditions
- Remote project work with a likely transition to a full-time contract
- Flexible, irregular working schedule - free days on weekdays may alternate with busy days on weekends
- 1 month long trial period
Are you a Performance Marketing Leader ready for the challenge of your career? Do you thrive in an environment that rewards hard work with boundless opportunities? If so, we invite you to embark on a transformative journey with us.
As a Vice President of Performance Marketing, you'll play a pivotal role in the growth of SmartRecruiters. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented leader with a deep understanding of performance marketing channels, data analytics, and team management.
If you are a results-driven marketing leader with a passion for driving growth through performance marketing strategies, we encourage you to apply. Join our team and be a driving force behind our remarkable ascent to new heights!
Position Overview: As the Vice President of Performance Marketing, you will be a key Senior leader within GTM, responsible for developing, executing, and overseeing the performance marketing strategy to build pipeline, drive growth, increase ROI, and enhance our brand presence across the Globe. You will lead a talented team and work cross-functionally to achieve ambitious targets.
Campaign Strategy & Execution:
- Develop and execute comprehensive performance marketing strategies that align with overall business objectives, including customer acquisition, lead generation, and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate performance marketing efforts with other marketing initiatives, such as brand awareness and content marketing.
Budget & Channel Management:
- Oversee all performance marketing channels, including but not limited to SEM, SEO, paid social, display advertising, affiliate marketing, email marketing, and retargeting.
- Continuously optimize channel performance to ensure maximum ROI, including budget allocation, bidding strategies, targeting, and creative optimization.
- Develop and manage the performance marketing budget, allocating resources effectively across various channels to achieve optimal results.
- Utilize data analytics and performance metrics to make informed decisions, identify trends, and adjust strategies accordingly.
- Regularly report on key performance indicators (KPIs) to executive leadership, providing insights and recommendations for improvement.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Build, mentor, and lead a high-performing performance marketing team, fostering a collaborative and innovative environment.
- Set clear goals and expectations for team members, monitor progress, and provide regular feedback to drive professional growth.
Technology and Tools:
- Ensure that Marketing Ops delivers the right martech stack, configurations, and integrations required for success.
- Play a key role in defining and refining attribution architecture requirements.
Testing and Experimentation:
- Implement a culture of testing and experimentation to optimize campaigns, landing pages, ad creatives, and other elements of the marketing funnel.
- Collaborate closely with sales, product, and other teams to ensure alignment of marketing efforts with overall business objectives and customer needs.
- 10+ years of experience in performance marketing, with proven success in leadership roles.
- Proven history of integrating digital strategies to establish a robust pipeline, resulting in rapid and substantial revenue growth.
- Proven track record of designing and executing successful performance marketing strategies that have driven substantial customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, analyze trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Proficiency in utilizing performance marketing platforms and tools (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, etc.).
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with a history of building and leading high-performing marketing teams.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to present complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to balance short-term objectives with long-term vision.
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
SmartRecruiters strives to offer equitable and engaging compensation to our employees across the globe as we always seek to attract, motivate, and retain the right talent. We utilize a data-driven approach in order to remove biases in our decisions. The pay range for this role in the US is $200,000 - $220,000. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, and certifications. The listed pay range reflects the available annual salary budgeted for a new hire into this role. Employee salaries may extend above or below the listed range. Depending on level and location of hire, the role may be determined to be Exempt or Salaried Non-Exempt.
We’re looking for an experienced RSM to support the next phase of our growth. You'll work alongside colleagues who have helped shape the success of companies such as Google, Okta, Rubrik, AWS, VMware, and more. This is a vital role within the Sales Organization to drive.
We are building the next-generation data security platform for the multi-cloud era - will you join us?
- Develop and execute sales strategies to generate pipeline and close opportunities against an assigned quota
- Educate customers on how the Veza platform can address their pain points
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory to drive both new business and expansion
- Identify and qualify leads that fit our ideal client profiles to market the company’s products and services
- Present to senior executives both in the field and via zoom
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in a closing role with a history of over-attainment
- Experience selling enterprise software, infrastructure management, security, and/or data analytics
- Ability to adapt to high growth, fast-growing, and changing environments
- Strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills with experience selling to the “C” suite
- Ability to bring existing relationships (rolodex) and grow new relationships within your region
- Ability to travel ~25%
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or equivalent experience
- MEDDICCC, Command of the Message, and/or solution selling mean something to you and you’ve used these in your sales processes
We’re driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with strong alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder’s Mentality
What we Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Home Set up and Monthly Connectivity Stipend
At Veza, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $250,000 and $300,000 OTE for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for equity and a competitive benefits package.