Tidepool is seeking a Marketing Coordinator Intern to join our dynamic marketing team for a duration of three months and possibly more. The Marketing Coordinator Intern will support various marketing initiatives and coordinate marketing projects to ensure their successful execution to drive growth and engagement across various channels. This role requires an individual with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, a strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently while collaborating with cross-functional teams.
We’re looking for someone who is comfortable both working collaboratively across multiple teams and on independent projects in a fast-paced and ever-evolving environment. You must resonate with our mission and be passionate about driving change for people living with diabetes.
Responsibilities include assisting with the following:
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a marketing document control process.
- Conduct market research and analyze market trends to provide insights and recommendations to the marketing team.
- Support the management of the social media content calendar.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate trade shows, including logistics, staffing, and promotional materials.
- Develop and manage a content calendar to ensure the timely delivery of marketing materials.
- Develop project proposals for new processes and tools.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, design, and content to develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, including conversion rates, engagement, and ROI.
- Plan and execute events including webinars and sales meetings.
- Maintain and optimize CMS tools and strategy.
- Educate team members on up-to-date marketing trends and best practices to inform marketing strategy and execution.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with marketing software and tools (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of social media platforms and best practices.
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, including messaging, positioning, and branding.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry regulations and best practices is a plus.
We’re looking for a Creative Director to join our Marketing Leadership Team to help us in our mission to build the largest trip management platform in the world. Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the Creative Director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business acumen to the role, promoting our company and those of our valued customers. We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, someone who can inspire others while taking our creative output to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and be a prolific generator of dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Here's what you'll do:
- Hire and oversee a cross-functional team of graphic designers, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of brand, advertising, messaging and web deliverables
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements, based on short- and long-term needs, and develop schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production artists
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with marketing and creative teams, maintaining strategic thinking to develop innovative and actionable initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring that deliverables address marketing goals and challenges effectively
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for sophisticated audiences
- Oversee the presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- Lead and review the work of the creative teams for all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities to expand our brand awareness
- Partner with the product design organization to ensure cohesive brand identity across all channels and mediums
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer needs, and the competitor landscape
- Meet budget requirements by forecasting and managing expenses
Here's what we're looking for:
- 10-12+ years' experience in a similar role in a high-growth company
- 5-7+ years of management experience
- Experience building an overarching brand identity – from vision to execution
- Experience in creating marketing/advertising campaigns — from developing the vision and messaging platform to overseeing production on time and within budget
- Experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels: digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline, and print
- Proven ability to develop successful concepts
- Proficiency in leading a team of diverse, talented creatives
- Strong creative vision, with an eye on business objectives
- Ability to prioritize work efforts and navigate change
- Ability to work independently and be proactive in identifying opportunities and recommending solutions
- Self-starter and comfortable with extreme ambiguity
- The base salary for this role is $170,000-$210,000 annually. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
About the Role:
As a Partner Alliance Intern, you will have the opportunity to work as the liaison between us and our technology partners, playing both a “product manager” as well as “product marketing” type role for the incubation, integration and GTM of our strategic technology partnerships. You will have the opportunity to support scoping strategic integrations with various technology partners, providing technical support and guidance for the partner ecosystem, as well as supporting your partner’s GTM and Field events, where appropriate.
The ideal candidate should possess a keen interest in the Endpoint security ecosystem. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Our Internship Program:
Sentinel Next-Gen is our Internship Program which is designed to nurture the incoming generations of talent. Each position is a paid opportunity that lets university students dive in and gain hands-on experience while developing skills to help them grow in their early career.
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering and marketing. Interns can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience including:
- 1:1 mentorship
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Training and Development opportunities
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company
- Leadership speaker series where you can learn about other areas of the business and ask questions to the senior leadership team and industry experts
- Fun events!
What you will do:
- Learn about various product management responsibilities like creating strategy and roadmaps, feature and bug prioritization, advocating for customers, etc
- Gather and document partner feedback and help influence and inform the SentinelOne product roadmap within SentinelOne product organization.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams including Business and Corporate Development, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales Engineering and other internal organizations across SentinelOne on a regular basis.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program with an expected graduation date in 2024
- Interested/willing to learn about cybersecurity
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.
The mission of the Director of Product Marketing is to build and scale a world-class product marketing organization capable of driving revenue, growing demand, and ultimately positioning Uptycs as the unquestioned leader in unified cloud and endpoint security.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the overall product marketing strategy for Uptycs.
- Partner with the exec team to develop the product messaging and strategy for a diverse set of target customer personas including CISOs, security practitioners, and DevOps.
- Drive best-in-class product marketing including product launch management, white papers, presentations, sales training, sales tools, and sales enablement/support.
- Create content for market success including website, infographics, white papers, articles, blogs, podcasts, sales presentations, ROI tools, and other customer-facing materials to build awareness, drive demand, and arm sales.
- Own the conversation and credibly tell our story.
- Understand the market trends and competitive landscape in the market and develop competitive positioning while establishing rapport with media and industry analysts.
- Own analyst strategy and garner an increasing quantity of analyst coverage.
- Own strategic planning including corporate positioning, market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
- Define the Product Marketing strategy needed to grow the community and work with the broader marketing team to increase engagement including social media, online, and email marketing.
- Define the adoption funnel and key conversion point; implement ways to improve the level of engagement and adoption at every stage.
- Gather feedback from customers and internal teams including product, product marketing, and sales to better understand customer needs and use cases.
- Recruit, grow, and lead a team of passionate product marketers.
What You'll Bring
- 10+ years leading a Product Marketing function and team in a high-velocity cybersecurity company.
- Startup experience.
- Strong security marketing background.
- Strong experience in product marketing to large enterprise customers.
- Success as a leader.
- Proven ability to attract, retain and successfully manage top talent.
- Proven ability to “scale” an organization.
- Proven ability to be “hands on” while being an excellent player/coach.
- Comfortable dealing with a technical product/community while selling business value.
- Experience and comfort with a technical sale.
- Key attributes desired include intellectual curiosity/learner mindset, optimism, creativity, humility, balance, team-first orientation, and external competitiveness.
- Strong inclination towards action.
About this role:
Collaborate with senior cross-functional marketing leaders and support their day-to-day operations. Tasks you’ll be responsible for include but are not limited to:
- Use Asana templates to create event projects with due dates for the rest of 2023
- Evaluate previous year’s events against a series of criteria to enable Senior Events Manager to make a recommendation on future attendance and sponsorship levels
- Write V1 draft copy of event email communications, with the help of AI tools
- Manage printing and shipping needs for upcoming events
Social media content preparation
- Use Canva and other graphic design tools to prepare social media posts
- Write V1 draft copy for social media posts, with the help of AI tools
- Update marketing calendar in Asana
Graphic design support
- Assist in Google deck presentation clean-up using brand templates and guidelines
- QA finished collateral and event assets
- Organize image asset production, naming and access
- Organize Frontify / Google design drive
- Support corporate marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Organize, tag and curate marketing calendars for content, events, etc.
- Audit and organize existing Guru cards
- Reconcile marketing department credit card
- Strong desire to learn different marketing functional areas and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Collaborative worker with a bias for action
- Proficiency with Google Suite and social media channels
- Familiarity with Canva; Figma preferred but not required
- Passion for marketing and cultivating best practices
The full-time, annual salary ranges for this role at the time of hire are listed below, by location, in accordance with state and local requirements. Within the ranges, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. The ranges below reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Interns are eligible to accrue a max of nine sick days over the course of the internship.
At ComplYant, the Customer Success Intern is a valuable member of the customer success team who assists with both administrative and clerical tasks. This includes making outbound phone calls, drafting or revising communication materials, providing additional information to customers and the internal team, and helping resolve certain product or service issues. If you have previous experience in customer service, sales, marketing or communications, this is an opportunity to step into the fintech space, and learn at a rapidly growing organization.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the strategy for end-to-end customer-facing engagements and experiences.
- Shape and define best practices to ensure world-class content, tools, and methods are used.
- Observe customer meetings to help support the community of customers.
- Boost customers on the platform to ensure their needs are met.
- Research how to further improve customer success or satisfaction.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly business reviews for the Customer Success department.
- Help with brainstorming sessions and drafting presentations or materials.
Your Background Likely Includes:
- 1-3 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, or customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication, brainstorming, and project management skills.
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment.
- Prioritization, organization, and time management skills. Able to effectively handle a number of diverse and complex problems at the same time.
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities.
Bonus Points if:
- You are a "people person" by nature with a bubbly personality.
- Have experience in B2B, SaaS, or FinTech.
- You have previously used Salesforce and project management tools.
- You are bilingual with fluency in English and Spanish.
Our fully-remote team values trust, transparency, and support. As a people-first organization, we foster diversity, flexibility, and work-life balance. While we serve on different teams based on function, you will be encouraged to nurture your curiosity and connect cross-functionally to learn and grow. We don’t believe in siloing off teams, data, or skills. We know that we work better as a whole when we encourage members to contribute wherever their skill sets may be of value.
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Internship Opportunity with 20-25 hrs per week
- Flexible Work Schedule to fit Life/School Needs
- Cross-Departmental Learning Opportunities
- Full-Time Opportunities Available after a Successful Internship (and/or Graduation)
- Opportunity to get Real-Life Startup Experience (Golden for a Resume)
- Onboarding Company Swag
- Company Gifts - to say thank you!
- Robust Internship Training and Onboarding
- Week 1 -2 - Your first 15 days
You'll focus on onboarding tasks, guiding yourself through training and being trained by your colleagues, and the high-level expectations your manager has created for you. Completing your Tax Research training successfully is one of your biggest goals. Having a grasp of ComplYant on the front end, knowing how to navigate within HubSpot, and having a level of comfort in accessing and managing tasks within ClickUp is crucial early on. To illustrate your comfort level with the platform, share a one-sentence elevator pitch that sums up your understanding of ComplYant to this point.
- Week 3-4 - 30 days in
Start identifying areas of opportunity to contribute and add value to the team's needs and goals as you continue to become more comfortable with all of the tools we use on a daily basis. If you haven't yet, start identifying opportunities to create tasks for yourself within ClickUp. By your 30th day, it's highly likely that you will be introduced to outbound communications, so it is vital to ask your team lots of questions early on and report tool issues you may experience with your Lead as soon as they happen. Take advantage of live training with the team to get through any unfamiliarity you have with the tools you’ll be using, the process you are expected to live by, and the ComplYant product.
- Week 5-6 - By 45 days
It's time to implement the outreach processes! You'll also feedback for every one of your direct teammates directly to the Team Lead. As your more seasoned colleagues work through their own tasks and projects, be sure to prioritize the tasks you are assigned, more than likely, your tasks are directly linked to your colleagues’ high-level projects. Everything we do impacts the team and the customer directly, so take pride in the impact you contribute to every day!
- Week 7+ and beyond
You will work on defining the area for your Special-Interest Project (SIP) and we will work on enabling you to take ownership of the deliverables. Typically the SIP aligns with your professional interests/learning objectives and contributes meaningfully to our company goals. A SIP aims to ensure you gain as much from this experience as possible while also giving you the opportunity to make an impact in your field of interest, and a great bullet point for your resume!
Applicants must be located in the United States and must have the legal right to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Customer Service and Data Processing training courses along with other training courses as assigned
- Support Customer Service and Data Processing queues
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g., simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Conduct department-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- 1+ years' experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Training, HR, or related field preferred
Resource Innovations offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Resource Innovations also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds, a discretionary bonus and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
This position is a salaried, exempt and full-time role and will be reporting to the Interim Head of People. This position is 100% remote (within USA), with the option to work from any of Newfront’s offices.
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Growing and overseeing company remuneration policies and programs
- Examining positions to ascertain the scope of employee responsibilities and requirements
- Analyzing and interpreting the company's remuneration programs
- Review a wide range of relevant compensation data to ensure the company’s remuneration policies are competitive
- Contribute company data to compensation surveys
- Analyze results of compensation surveys
- Predict future trends to steer the company in a positive direction
- Manage salary structure creation and maintenance
- Ensure company compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Proven work experience as a Compensation Analyst or similar role for a minimum of 5 years
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with compensation research and data analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability, with attention to detail.
- Highly proficient with compensation and benefits technology suites, tools and platforms: ADP, Pave, and others. MS Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must be able to think strategically, identify key business issues, and generate actionable solutions from insights.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent oral, written communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and to be flexible with ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must work well with others in a fast-paced, customer service oriented environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Must also work independently, with minimal supervision and have the ability to take initiative and create solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Active participation as a Newfront team member, suggesting improvements in processes and procedures and ways to make the organization better.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- CCP or applicable coursework preferred but not required.
Required Certificates and Licenses
- Certification such as a Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS), Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or other relevant SHRM certifications.
Complex Networks is looking for a passionate Freelance Junior Music Editor with a deep knowledge of video production and editing. You'll be diplomatic, solutions-oriented, and professional in high-pressure situations. You have a deep understanding of virality, the ability to craft compelling and engaging material across a range of subjects, and a passion for content creation.
- Create and schedule content for all Complex Music channels (Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook) during your shift, ensuring a mix of evergreen, original, and timely content while staying up-to-date with the news cycle and any event/anniversary tentpoles.
- Work with the Senior Complex Music Social Editor to ideate,concept, and produce content around Complex Music shows, projects and tentpoles specifically for the development of vertical social-first video content.
- Uphold the voice of Complex & Complex Music socials, exhibiting excellent judgment and audience-sensitive framing.
- Support the creation of social rollouts for Complex programming that falls under the Music vertical.
- Ideate and support the creation of social first ideas in partnership with editorial, production, and promo teams.
- Assist with live coverage of events on socials that take place at night on both weekends and weekdays.
- Provide social media coverage for events that take place at night on both weekends and weekdays.
- Maintain and update a social calendar that highlights upcoming events, anniversaries, and other tentpoles.
- Develop and create original real-time content for Complex Music audiences, identifying memes and trends at the forefront of virality.
- Live tweet major events such as the Grammys, Super Bowl Halftime show, and others.
- Help maintain a positive and supportive culture for the social media team.
- 2-4 years of social media and content creation experience with a publisher, brand, or music related space.
- A deep understanding of the Complex content, voice, and tone.
- Proficiency in shooting and editing video content with CapCut and Premiere Pro.
- Interest in data around user engagement, viewership, and ability to iterate on success.
- Interest in part taking in social video shoots with talent, both in studio and at events.
- Positive, intuitive, proactive, and collaborative team player.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends/holidays for coverage.
- Robust knowledge of current events + hip-hop + and the current music landscape.
Note: BuzzFeed, Inc. offers remote/flexible work (unless specified to be required to be in-person) and open to hiring remote candidates who are residents in the following states: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IL, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, MT, NC, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, TX, VA, WA, and WV. For non sales roles, we can also hire in AK, AR, AZ, ID, KS, MO, ND, SC, and VT.
About this Role
Fandom is growing! Our Senior People Business Partner opportunity is a remote role (ideally on the East Coast), and reports to our Director of People Partners.
Our People Team is a fan of our employees and we <3 helping Fandom continue on our exciting growth trajectory. As a Senior People Business Partner, you will help build our organization through both organic and strategic growth.
You will partner with amazing people around the world who are passionate about their roles, and contribute to a growing fanbase of entertainment lovers.
- Be Business-Focused
- Work on unique issues where analysis of situations requires an evaluation of both data and intangibles
- Use a business-centric approach in developing and leading projects, and a strategic approach to managing risk
- Analyze solutions based on data
- Support the full spectrum HR activities such from onboarding, through talent management, and employee departures
- Provide detailed tactical support
- Use our tools including, Google Workspace, BambooHR, Culture Amp, and Greenhouse
- Be influential
- Build trusted relationships with executives people-managers and their teams
- Coach and challenge managers on all talent matters
- Explain with the credibility to influence within a, creative tech environment.
- Demonstrate empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Support M&A activities
- Support the cultural integration of the newly acquired company into the values of the organization.
- Experience having integrated and harmonized newly acquired companies into the host organization.
- 5+ years of experience in HR, with 4+ years in HR Business Partnering
- Direct partnering with C-level executives
- Consulting with all levels of management, have built relationships by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly
- A natural inclination to lean in and take on new challenges
- Comfortable managing and making sound decisions with available information
- Proficiency delivering information (written, spoken, and visual), tailored to the audience, that is easily understood and concise
- A reputation for using your experience, knowledge, and creativity, to make solid decisions
- Experience supporting global teams
- A high level of expertise within at least one HR domain (Employee Relations, L&D, M&A, Program Management)
- Proficiency with Google Workspace tools (Sheets, Docs, Calendar, Forms, Slides)
Bonus Points if You Have...
- Experience with Tech company
- Experience developing and leading L&D projects
- Experience with M&A
Benefits & Perks
- Salary Range = ($105,000 - $142,000)
- Vibrant team culture, periodic team lunches and happy hour events
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Train (unlimited Udemy + more)
- Flexible working hours and time off
- Equity & Retirement Programs including 401K match
- Paid Parental Leave
- International work environment with startup culture
We are looking for a Client Success Manager who will be the client advocate for ongoing technical operations and support services. This position is also responsible for keeping an eye towards identifying additional opportunities for Worksighted to add value to the existing relationship. Client Success Managers are technically savvy, exceptionally client-centric, multi-tasking individuals who act as a conduit for clients and also help the company maintain and grow the revenue base for managed clients.
Who You Are:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree specializing in Business, Marketing, IT, OR you have equivalent work experience.
- You have at least two (2) years of experience in engineering or technical support.
- You have at least three (3) years of experience in any combination of technical, sales, and/or customer service.
- You have a basic knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- You have basic experience with Salesforce & Lifecycle Insights.
- You have previous experience in business to business sales.
- You have a customer-first orientation and the ability to communicate effectively.
What You’re Accountable For:
- Assisting clients with navigating the technical and process aspects of working with Worksighted by serving as a technical liaison, client advocate, trusted advisor, and point of escalation.
- Analyzing clients’ business and technical needs. Working with internal engineers to develop and propose solutions to meet those needs. Articulating the solution to the client so their understanding and needs are met by the proposed solution.
- Developing a plan and executing alignment for clients with Worksighted’s tech stack by understanding the client’s business needs. Working to establish IT strategy and annual customer IT budgets.
- Educating clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth.
- Delighting customers with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Creating and delivering quotes and proposals to help reduce problems and keep the client’s environment running optimally. Driving expansion and opportunity development.
- Maintaining thought leadership with customers through technology business reviews.
- Managing existing relationships with clients by serving as the main point of contact, facilitating requests, and engaging the right resources at the proper times.
- Monitoring support needs and working closely with client contacts to proactively plan and review the effectiveness of service delivery by analyzing the client’s incident usage. Making recommendations to help maximize support utilization.
- Maintaining and growing the revenue base of managed accounts by account retention, agreement compliance, and renewals.
- Overseeing the client onboarding experience and adherence to internal documentation for customer accounts.
- Developing and sharing best practices with team members to promote standardization and clear documentation.
- Utilizing the company-provided tools for weekly check-ins, 1-on-1s, and L10 meetings to ensure frequent communication and collaboration.
- Any other duties or tasks assigned by the Company.
What You’ll Use:
- Microsoft 365
- Lifecycle Insights
Why You’ll Love Worksighted:
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, company matches to 401(k) and HSA accounts, and company-paid short-term disability and life insurance policies.
- Generous compensation package with a quarterly bonus program.
- Paid time off for vacations, sick time, and personal days, plus a paid day off on your birthday!
- Well-rounded approach to employee wellness with benefits such as a monthly wellness stipend, free healthy snacks, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Monthly cell phone stipend.
- Open and collaborative work environment – both in office and from home.
- Frequent employee engagement activities ranging from potlucks to company-wide games of virtual BINGO.
- In-depth onboarding program including lunch with leadership, job shadows with every department of the company, and thorough on-the-job training.
- Continuous performance management process with open communication, consistent check ins, and support from leaders.
Our headquarters are in the greater Seattle area, but we celebrate and embrace a remote culture. Participation in the internship program requires that you are physically present in the United States for the duration of the internship.
Who We Need
Truveta is rapidly building a talented and diverse team to tackle complex health and technical challenges. Beyond core capabilities, we are seeking problem solvers, passionate and collaborative teammates, and those willing to roll up their sleeves while making a difference. If you are interested in the opportunity to pursue purposeful work, join a mission-driven team, and build a rewarding career while having fun, Truveta may be the perfect fit for you.
Our Research PhD Internship is designed for candidates who have finished their classes and are working only on research work to complete their PhD. Candidates must be within 1 year of their graduation date from their PhD program. Candidates are expected to demonstrate both independence in defining their research strategy within a domain as well as an ability to apply innovative solutions in our products. Our internships are designed to be a minimum of 10 weeks with the opportunity to extend beyond the initially agreed term based on company needs and candidate’s desires. Truveta can accommodate full/part time hours throughout the year. If you are a master’s candidate, please apply to our other job posting.
This research internship opportunity is open throughout the year (not only summer) for candidates that satisfy the above conditions and have a permission to do the internship from their advisor and from the international students office for international students.
We are looking for machine learning experts who can utilize applied science and software development skills in building our Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems that help us address some of the hardest problems towards our vision of Saving Lives with Data. You will work in an exciting and fast-paced environment, collaborating closely with multiple teams across the company. You will work as part of an organization that brings together talent of diverse backgrounds including software engineering, big data, machine learning and AI, clinical informatics, medicine making our team an exciting place to work. We value and encourage diversity in the belief that our differences make us and our products better.
In this role, you will:
- Innovate in applying State-of-the-art (SOTA) Artificial Intelligence techniques
- Collaborate with and contribute to the success of other teams and team members
- Collaborate with internal groups of experts with diverse backgrounds
- Deliver next generation of innovation in trustworthy healthcare
Expertise in applying ML/AI SOTA methods in at least one of the following focus areas:
- Natural language processing
- Image processing
- Genomic data processing
- Multimodal modeling
- Experience in adopting pretrained models to new scenarios with additional structured/unstructured inputs
- Good written and verbal communication, including good presentation skills
- Key Differentiators: Grounded in a growth mindset, advocate for inclusion and diversity
- Experience using Spark/PySpark, Jupyter notebook, common ML toolkits
- Competitive compensation
- Company-issued laptop and equipment
- Opportunities for future full-time positions
As an intern at Vestwell, you will have the opportunity to learn about the company and all aspects of our industry and business across various departments. You will work closely with stakeholders across our extremely collaborative, cross-functional teams to conduct research, capture data, and attend meetings where you will be asked to participate in projects that will help prepare you to tackle business challenges here and in your future career.
To help set you up for success and ensure opportunities for continuous growth, you will have an assigned manager and dedicated mentor to help guide you through your internship with regularly scheduled check-ins and feedback sessions.
Teams looking for your support:
- Engineer - DevOps
- Product & UX
- Cyber Security
- Fulfill tasks set out by manager/mentor
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Deliver final internship presentation to stakeholders
- A final year student or recent graduate (including boot camps and or other related programs)
- Based in the U.S. (EST preferred)
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in GSuite and or Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask
- Cope well under pressure
- Compensation: $25/hr for 30 hours per week (schedule TBD between you and your manager/team)
- Dedicated opportunities to connect with other employees and interns
- Open invitations to Company Lunch & Learns and Events
- Examples of events from this past quarter: A conversation on Saving for Success: Achieving Your Financial Goals led by Women leaders at Vestwell. A Fireside Chat with Women In Leadership on breaking the bias and celebrating women’s achievements.
- Insights Discovery Personal Profile & Workshop in Personal Effectiveness
- If eligible, opportunity for conversion to full-time employment (check out the benefits for full-time employees below!)
About this role
CharterUP is seeking an Inbound Sales Manager who will manage a team of 8-12 inbound sales reps within our high-velocity inbound sales team. This critical role within our Sales organization will ensure team shift coverage, monitor sales metrics, and maintain a high level of excellence and results-focused performance of the team.
- Competitive base salary and commission target, $120k OTE
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Foster a high performing sales culture focused on learning, development and collaboration that attracts, retains and motivates a diverse group of inbound sales development professionals
- Develop and execute strategies to elevate the team’s performance through coaching and training
- Continuously elevate the selling skills of each team member
- Lead in a hands-on way, supporting team members to sell, negotiate and close deals
- Apply a deep understanding of CharterUP’s product offering to drive the team’s success and elevate the customer experience
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with Operations, Customer Support, and Marketing leaders in order to cultivate support for sales efforts
Experience and Expertise
- 2+ years in a sales leadership role (either at Manager or Senior Manager level), ideally within a call center or high velocity inbound environment
- Ideally several years of proven success as a sales representative in a fast paced sales environment
- Experience with both transactional sales and complex sales involving long sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with all stages of the sales cycle, from demand generation to closing
- Demonstrated ability to excel in fast-paced environment and maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Superb organizational skills and ability to execute in a nimble and fast-moving start-up environment
- High degree of analytical and quantitative reasoning skills
- Step 1: Initial video call with Talent Acquisition + Brief (12 min) online assessment (Wonderlic)
- Step 2: Video call with VP of People
- Step 3: Quantitative Reasoning Interview with Talent Acquisition
- Step 4: Final Interview - Exec team members
- Step 5: Offer, Background check, reference check
- Step 6: Welcome aboard!
What you'll do:
As ClassDojo’s first finance leader, you’ll deploy the tools of finance to grow ClassDojo grows to our next order of magnitude, while deepening love for our brand. You’ll work closely with the rest of the executive team and cross-functional leaders to accelerate our business. Some specific outcomes you might achieve:
- You’ll build the next version of Dojo’s financial infrastructure.
- You’ll build our “full stack” operating model, working up from user-level activity metrics to company-level KPIs.
- You’ll run planning and forecasting, ensuring the business makes good capital allocation decisions on different time horizons.
- You’ll work with the business to help achieve growth goals, rather than just reporting the numbers. This could include working with product and engineering, or it could involve working with the Board and new investors in fundraising.
- You’ll build and lead the finance organization—and adjacent business functions (e.g. corp dev, biz dev, biz ops, investor relations, etc), if you have high believability in those areas
You might be a good fit if:
- You have scaled a high-growth tech startup to and through $500m+ in revenue, likely in an FP&A or strategic finance role.
- You have some business analysis experience—think consulting, investment banking, venture capital or private equity.
- You are a strong structured problem-solver in the face of ambiguity. You disaggregate complex problems and synthesize large amounts of quant and qual data into clear strategies and tactics.
- You are a strong cross-functional collaborator and thought partner, and have worked with product, engineering and marketing to create an operating plan, rhythm + operational model with KPIs.
- You are a hands-on, scrappy builder, and enjoy the 0 → 1 stage. And you operate at all altitudes: you can grasp the big picture, and ensure all the details are taken care of.
- You move faster than is comfortable; you are an instigator, and raise the bar for speed and scrappiness.
- You have high standards for yourself, and for your colleagues.
- You have B2C or B2C-like business model experience.
- You have helped a company through late-stage private financings, and/or public offerings.
- You have operating experience in disciplines adjacent to finance—for instance, biz ops, corp dev or fundraising.
- You are a former founder or founding team member.
The AHEAD Solutions Manager is a solution portfolio owner and group product management leader that works with AHEAD practices, sales, and customers to create and manage solutions from conception to launch by connecting business outcomes to technical solutions, and breaking down complex problems into steps that drive solution development.
As Solutions Manager you’ll own the vision, strategy, and execution for AHEAD’s services solutions portfolio around innovation and data platforms. You’ll work closely with a diverse set of leaders and innovative engineering minds across the Cloud, Application Development, Data, Modern Data Center practices to create and launch leading-edge differentiate AHEAD solutions to solver urgent, pervasive client problems.
- 7+ years experience in Information Technology including development, implementation, R&D, innovation experience within Cloud, SaaS, Data, AI &ML or Application development areas
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology including product management, offering development, solution development or R&D with building and shipping technical services, solutions, or products
- 3+ years’ experience directly managing or leading teams with technical resources
- Experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving the product vision, defining the GTM strategy, and leading design discussions
- Experience building strategic working relationships with execution leadership and peers internally and externally
- Technology Consulting at a top-tier firm, or at a boutique IT firm with a proven record of successfully managing and growing (selling) a significant book of services business will be a plus
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders, achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of the client’s business needs and challenges, and the ability to offer proactive solutions
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and time-sensitive decision-making
- Natural entrepreneurial and commercial sense
- Team player and collaboration, working with a diverse range of practices, solution and account teams, and teams within assigned clients to drive business outcomes and value for clients and AHEAD
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a technology or business related field
- 3+ years of experience in people management and technical leadership
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction for large scale systems
- Knowledge and experience in leading IT projects in a variety of different technology spheres including Data Center Operations, Cloud Computing, End User Compute / VDI, Application Development / DevOps, Dig data, Analytics or artificial intelligence/machine learning, SecOps/InfoSec, ESM, monitoring, Enterprise Service Desk, Networking / SDWAN, virtualization, containerization
- Experience in one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, SaaS, big data, security and privacy, development, and operations
- Create customer value, understanding customer needs as well as the needs of the end-users benefiting from our technology
- Own a problem wherever it takes them - whether across technology stacks, teams, or goals
- Build web-scale solutions striking a balance between what's required today and what's essential long term
- Understand service-oriented architecture, data modeling, performance optimization, and end-to-end software delivery
- Bias for action and iterate to success - can unblock themselves when necessary
- Try new technologies and adopt the best tool for the job
- Work across all layers of the technology stack
- Work with a diverse set of individuals across organizational boundaries - including and especially their peers in Design and Product
- Create a culture that values quality, standards, and engineering excellence
About the Team
We are growing a new team tasked with building our next generation of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Tooling, used by our largest and most sophisticated enterprise customers. This team will work closely with Product Management to prioritize, design, and deliver our next-gen of SDLC tooling to help us realize our mission of eradicating every barrier to digital accessibility.
How you’ll Contribute:
- Lead engineers in one or more talented engineering teams for needs assessment, system design, implementation, and operation automation
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product owners, strategists, and leaders across the company to design and deliver systems
- Partner closely with engineers to support their specific needs while maintaining a very high level of system reliability, security, and consistency of data and experiences
- Drive and lead the technical roadmap to help the team deliver the best quality systems interface effectively with the rest of engineering
- Actively mentor and coach other engineers for their requirements engineering, system design, and technical problem solving
- Scale through others - setting direction and planning for engineering teams
Who you are:
- 10+ years of engineering experience with design, implementation, and operations of critical systems
- Demonstrated success working in cross-functional environments, advocate for tight collaboration between engineering, user experience, and product teams, and are comfortable making engineering and system-level decisions and tradeoffs
- Demonstrated track record of solving deep technical problems in distributed systems and real-time data technologies
- Designed, implemented, and operated systems that are highly compliant, secure, and scalable that form the backbone for the highest impacting user experiences
- Experience mentoring both junior and senior engineers
- Strong expertise in leading large projects across multiple teams
- Thrives while working closely with engineers at all levels
- Thrives on a high level of autonomy, ownership, and responsibility
- Contribute to developing a healthy engineering and product work environment that's both supportive and challenging
- An engineering leader who models good engineer behavior, practices, and processes
More than specific technologies/skills, we value flexible learners who find the right tool for the job. But these are also immediately useful to this position:
- Development experience writing and maintaining SDK offerings
- Deep understanding of CI/CD tooling, build systems, artifact systems, etc...
- Experience maintaining public API offerings
- NodeJS, Typescript
- Experience working with open-source technologies
- React or equivalent MVVM framework
- Relational database design
- NoSQL technologies, document/object storage
- Impact at Scale
- Take Risks, Measure, Improve
- Be an Owner
- Trust Through Transparency
- Be Respectful
Benefits and Perks:
- Work with a talented but humble team
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Weekly paid family meal
- 401k, medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible and Generous PTO Policy: If you feel you need a break to recharge, we encourage you to take it!
- 18 company-paid holidays including Juneteenth, MLK Day and a 1-week company-wide shutdown
- To support remote work conditions, AudioEye provides each employee a one-time stipend of $300
We’re looking for university students who are entering their 4th year of an accredited degree program in computer engineering, computer science or related program, with the term running 12 weeks starting June 5th till the end of August.
What You Will Do:
- Our Product Management team is looking for interns to assist & support development of product features and enhancements from start to finish to ensure they meet our customer’s needs and preferences.
- The primary duties that align with this role includes clearly communicating feature’s purpose, intent, requirements, and managing various backlog items and acting as a representative for the features assigned.
- You’ll have opportunities to have fireside chats with some of the foremost leaders in the industry related to security and dependency management while getting on-hands mentoring, and meet & greets with your fellow interns either in-person or virtually.
Who You Are:
- You will have outstanding problem solving and communication skills.
- Additional areas of past school or working knowledge in: Data analytics, Program management, Problem solving skills, Development background (technical)-Software programming.
As Smartcar’s Head of Partnerships, you will have the opportunity to define our OEM partnership strategy and establish relationships with top automotive executives across the globe. You will play a key role in building strong partnerships with OEMs and drive innovation in the mobility and connected car space.
- Define Smartcar’s automotive OEM partnerships strategy
- Create materials in collaboration with Smartcar’s marketing team
- Attend telematics and automotive conferences
- Establish relationships with the top global OEMs
- Help educate OEM executives about the value of Smartcar’s platform
- Sign integration agreements with OEMs partners
- Run regular QBRs with OEM partners to provide updates on our partnerships
- Find ways to strengthen partnerships with richer integrations, new types of vehicles, and new geographies
- Manage relationships in Salesforce to keep track of all partnerships
- Help relay the telematics needs from our customers to our OEM partners
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in business development or partnerships
- Has an interest in the automotive industry
- Maintains a strong grasp of technology trends within the telematics and automotive industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to bridge the gap between the automotive industry and software developers
- Ability to travel as necessary to respective global OEM headquarters
- Ability to organize and present technical solutions to potential partners
- Bachelors, Masters, or equivalent experiences
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Base salary determined by years of experience: $150,000 - $200,000 base + 20% variable
- Remote work within the U.S.
- Health, Dental and Vision covered at 90% for all plans and 80% coverage for dependents, which amounts to approximately $11,000 a year
- 401K matching at 4%
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness stipend of $50 a month
- Cell phone and Internet stipend of $50 a month
- $300 yearly learning and development stipend
- $350 work-from-home stipend
- 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave with a 1-week half day ramp back time and a 5 week Freshly subscription
- 10 days of paid bereavement leave
- We do not currently support any new sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers for this role
We're seeking a Data Product Manager to help Vendr become the world’s top authority on everything related to SaaS data. In this role, you’ll be responsible for helping Vendr make transformational changes in the way companies Find, Buy, and Manage SaaS. This person will be an early member of a skilled and passionate team and will play a key role in defining the future of our ability to delight customers. You will join a rapidly growing innovation team focused on moving quickly, learning, and iterating.
What you'll do:
- Leverage first hand experience with relevant software to inform data set improvements.
- Identify, communicate, and lead the resolution of data gaps that impede the fulfillment of customer and operational objectives.
- Define, monitor, and help refine metrics to validate the efficacy of our approach.
- Manage a team of data analysts to facilitate constant data cleansing and improvements.
- Establish best practices and guidelines around how we classify and represent the right software for a given customer’s business.
- You'll drive product definition, strategy, and long term vision for which products and features we build, how we scale them and why.
- Participate in user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users, etc.
- Develop data product roadmaps and build alignment across the organization (Marketing, Operations, Customer Success, Buyer Negotiation, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team.
What we need:
- 5+ years of product management experience - Ideally, you have experience working in B2B SaaS
- Technical experience as follows:
- SQL (2 years)
- Data analysis and/or engineering (2 years)
- Python or similar (1-2 years)
- Experience developing strategy, executing against it, and delivering measurable results
- Strong work ethic with a “get stuff done” mentality
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative customer research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with data science, engineering, user research and different business functions
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives
- Ability to excel in a customer-facing environment
- We’re rapidly growing!
- We’re a disruptor, we’re changing the way saas is purchased and managed
- We have the right value proposition at this time, (we save companies time and money and help them grow efficiently)
- We’re a startup with durable growth
- We have great people and a strong culture, (check out our values here)
- Competitive pay & benefits **applicable to U.S. employees, ask our team for details on our International benefits**
- Medical, Dental, Vision with company paid premiums
- HSA contribution
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- 12 paid company holidays in addition to PTO
- 4% 401k matching
- WFH stipend
- Education & wellness reimbursement
- All Mac environment