We’re looking for a Creative Director to join our Marketing Leadership Team to help us in our mission to build the largest trip management platform in the world. Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the Creative Director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business acumen to the role, promoting our company and those of our valued customers. We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, someone who can inspire others while taking our creative output to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and be a prolific generator of dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Here's what you'll do:
- Hire and oversee a cross-functional team of graphic designers, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of brand, advertising, messaging and web deliverables
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements, based on short- and long-term needs, and develop schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production artists
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with marketing and creative teams, maintaining strategic thinking to develop innovative and actionable initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring that deliverables address marketing goals and challenges effectively
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for sophisticated audiences
- Oversee the presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- Lead and review the work of the creative teams for all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities to expand our brand awareness
- Partner with the product design organization to ensure cohesive brand identity across all channels and mediums
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer needs, and the competitor landscape
- Meet budget requirements by forecasting and managing expenses
Here's what we're looking for:
- 10-12+ years' experience in a similar role in a high-growth company
- 5-7+ years of management experience
- Experience building an overarching brand identity – from vision to execution
- Experience in creating marketing/advertising campaigns — from developing the vision and messaging platform to overseeing production on time and within budget
- Experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels: digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline, and print
- Proven ability to develop successful concepts
- Proficiency in leading a team of diverse, talented creatives
- Strong creative vision, with an eye on business objectives
- Ability to prioritize work efforts and navigate change
- Ability to work independently and be proactive in identifying opportunities and recommending solutions
- Self-starter and comfortable with extreme ambiguity
- The base salary for this role is $170,000-$210,000 annually. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- Reach out to B2C companies (software for productivity, antivirus and etc);
- Develop and manage relationships with partners and affiliates;
- Manage and organize mutual marketing activities with our marketing team;
- Control cross-promo material to ensure that our brand is appropriately represented, especially by keeping an eye on reviews, trackers, and creatives;
- Track and analyze partner performance results, and provide reporting to company management
- 1+ years of experience as a Partnership Manager (B2C);
- Experience in the development and creation of organizational materials and proposals for prospecting and relationship building;
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, negotiation skills;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, understanding key partner performance metrics;
- Organizational and management skills, ability to work in a team;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (C1/C2) are necessary!
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events
- Bonuses and options
- Paid vacation
- Training and courses
We are looking for a qualified Business Development Manager who will be responsible for closing deals with new partners as well as developing long-term relationships. Energetic and self-motivated person, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.
- English (С1 or C2) + knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian;
- at least 2 years` experience in B2B sales in IT outsource;
- strong knowledge in CRM systems;
- selling skills;
- internet search skills;
- strong business communication skills (verbal, written, presentations);
- time management and planning skills;
- ability to think creatively and drive innovative ideas to a BizDev team.
- developing growth strategies and plans;
- managing and retaining relationships with existing clients;
- investigate potential B2B Clients;
- having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition;
- writing business proposals;
- develop long-term trusted relationships with new and existing Clients;
- individual approach to each customer (existing and potential);
- negotiate, conclude contracts, control billing;
- managing both our existing sales methods and developing new business solutions;
- timely and accurate reporting;
- active cooperation with recruiters and business developers team.
Would Be An Advantage:
- IT market knowledge (technologies, competitors);
- experience in art outsource;
- IT recruitment market knowledge;
- result oriented;
- fast learner;
What We Offer:
- competitive salary + bonuses;
- free working schedule;
- remote working.
Right now we’re actively putting a team together to work on the MVP. To start software development on the right note we need an experienced Project Manager, who’s going to lead a team of 2. The main focus will be on product teams support and methodology practice.
What you’ll do:
- set up PM team to support product development on day-to-day basis;
- ensure effective development process: hitting deadlines, resource allocation, holding key meetings with the team;
- develop a unified methodology of product development and translate it to the teams;
- design the production process and be responsible for quality control;
- provide automation requirements for Atlassin products administrator.
- solid knowledge of software development process and hands on experience working with a product team;
- people management;
- IT processes design and implementation;
- SCRUM, Agile, ATSM certificates will be a plus.
- thrive in startup conditions: high level of uncertainty, quick decision making, unexpected change of direction;
- ability to focus on the result, identify and attract the resources necessary to achieve this result;
- presentation skills and ability to defend your point of view;
- desire to achieve more than just crossing the task from the list.
What we offer:
- useful product that will make a difference in a pretty conservative field;
- a chance to build something from scratch;
- competitive salary (EUR);
- relocation package (1200 EUR + tickets for the family members);
- on-site support (legalization, local consulting, and others);
- 50% compensation of Serbian language courses;
- flexible schedule;
- health insurance;
- unlimited use of co-working space until our awesome office space opens.
About the role
As our Head of Partnerships you will be responsible for developing and managing strategic partnerships with resellers, implementation partners, technology alliances, and security professionals. You will thrive in this role of you love a good challenge, as you will be building out Semgrep’s Partnerships function from the ground up.
Success in this role will depend on the growth of alternative routes to market. We are seeking an individual who is enthusiastic about being a leader, building a high-performance team, and collaborating with individuals across the company to devise sales and partnership strategies.
Our hope is you will be based out of our San Francisco office and be open to coming in 2-3 days a week, but for the right candidate, we’re willing to be flexible.
Prior experience in a fast-paced, tech environment is helpful, but we are more interested in your leadership and strategy skills than your pedigree. So if this opportunity excites you but you don’t meet the exact requirements, apply anyway!
What you'll do:
- Identify and evaluate potential partnership opportunities that materially impact revenue growth.
- Negotiate agreements and contracts that have nuanced licensing and IP implications.
- Build and manage partnership programs, with a lean team and eye towards being resourceful and savvy.
- Maximize Semgrep outcomes from existing partners.
- Manage technology alliances for top-of-the-funnel pipeline generation.
You may be ideal for this role if you have:
- 7-10 years of experience in sales, business development, alliances, or a related field.
- A proven track record of establishing successful B2B partnerships and driving business growth.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to build relationships at all levels externally and internally.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to evaluate the costs and benefits of potential partnerships.
- A track record of achieving targets and meeting key performance indicators.
- Proficiency in data analysis and metrics to optimize partnership performance.
What we offer
Our goal is to competitively and fairly compensate every employee with a system that equally rewards those who are vocal and those who are less comfortable making demands during the final steps of the hiring process. To that end, we generate internal compensation bands that are used when discussing and negotiating salaries. We update these based on market data to make sure they’re above the average for comparable roles.
We also invest in our employees’ well-being and long term success with comprehensive health plans, generous vacation time, learning stipends, and more. Our benefits are for everyone, so that you’re taken care of, and we work with individuals to make sure they have what they need, whether that’s quiet work space, adjusted hours, or any other accommodation.
We are seeking a highly motivated, reliable and experienced Store Manager to oversee the daily operations of our online store, which is accessible through the SwiftGift app. The app is a direct-to-consumer shopping platform that offers heavily discounted electronics and gadgets to customers. There is a normal shopping catalog and a special "Daily Deals” promo section with new products available every 24 hours.
Candidate will be responsible for managing the product selection, supplier relationships, customer support, and financial analytics and performance of the online store.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- A challenging and dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement within the company
- Google Suite, Slack, Atlassian environment
- Fully remote work
We cannot consider candidates who are currently living in Russia, Belarus, or Ukraine.
- Negotiate and agree with suppliers, control prices and deadlines, process orders on supplier platform, optimize delivery time and cost, and manage inventory levels
- Solve complex customer support cases, including resolving disputes with customers/suppliers within the SwiftGift app
- Process disputes from customers (via Stripe) and escalate issues to the relevant agent (supplier platform)
- Check and identify orders placed by fraudsters within the SwiftGift app
- Create and manage the product base, including publishing new products, optimizing product descriptions/photos to increase conversions, and updating the existing catalog within the SwiftGift app
- Conduct research and select best-selling products for sale in the online store through the SwiftGift app
- Select a list of best-selling products for the weekly sales plan, publish them, create app notification pushes
- Analyze and optimize the performance of each product category within the SwiftGift app
- Plan and analyze customer traffic and sales, financial reports, and provide suggestions for process improvement to the team
- Collaborate with the team to create and execute promotional campaigns and optimize customer acquisition and retention
- At least 2 years of experience in online store management, preferably in the electronics or gadgets industry
- Familiarity with supplier relationships, inventory management, and order processing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to interact with customers and suppliers, and team members
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Ability to analyze data and optimize product performance within the SwiftGift app
- Proficiency in using the SwiftGift app and e-commerce platforms
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- If you are passionate about the online store's success, have a strong work ethic, and meet the requirements above, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and help us provide our customers with the best shopping experience possible through the SwiftGift app.
- Be well-organized and reliable
We are building a Global Mobility platform thanks to which tech and IT relocation will cease to be a complex and confusing process. We are looking for a Sales Leader who will join our mission. If you’re proactive, cannot imagine your life without challenges and creativity and prefer going the extra mile — send us your CV.
What you will do:
- Own and drive the sales of the company's digital products through individual and new sales channels;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, including C-level clients and Influencers;
- Identify and analyse customer needs, analyse the funnel;
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand the customer base and increase sales in new markets;
- Organise the work and set the direction for the development of the department;
- Interact with other departments/ business units of the company;
- Track and report on sales metrics and provide management board insights for continuous improvement;
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends and competitive landscape;
- Attend shows and events to promote our products and generate sales leads;
- Actively participate in industry events as a speaker
- 3 or more years of proven own experience in new business development or customer acquisition in international markets as well as experience in promoting products to new markets;
- Upscale communication skills, ability to present, negotiate and influence C-level customers;
- You are able to work with metrics, analyze, report and adjust strategy based on data;
- C1 level or higher in English (bilingual, other languages will be an advantage);
- Successful experience in managing teams: excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity;
- Proactive drive and commitment to deliver results;
- Your own network in IT, start-ups, foundations will be your advantage.
What you get:
- Work in a fast-growing company;
- A job within friendly, driving and an international team;
- A chance to work with professionals in the industry and grow as a tech savvy;
- Absence of excessive bureaucracy and a high degree of freedom of decision-making;
- Insights on the relocation opportunities and opportunity to directly participate in the development of the product;
- Fully remote work;
- Paid annual leave;
- Competitive salary and generous bonus system.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Lead 2D Motion Design to join our marketing team working on Taonga: the Island Farm!
- Supervise a team of motion designers and artists creating marketing videos for game promotion
- Participate in the process of planning and developing of the pipeline for the team together with the creative heads
- Create high-quality 2D animations and sound design for our creatives
- Produce realistic character animation
- Take animation from initial concept through to implementation
- Contribute to the studio's internal dialogues on various animation issues
- Giving feedback and suggestions to other animators on their work
- Act as the key driver and agent of change to improve processes, prototype new tools and workflows for the animation department
- Create and supervise internal libraries and animation assets
- Work closely with the art lead, artists and other teammates to achieve global marketing goals of the company.
- You have experience of leading a team of designers and artists not less then 1 year (is a MUST)
- You have a degree in Animation, Creative Arts, 2D/Motion design and/or comparable professional experience
- You are proficient in 2D animation software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Spine)
- You are able to document and explain work clearly and concisely
- You have an expert understanding of how animation supports gameplay and narrative
- You can demonstrate excellent planning and task scheduling, to deliver animation to required quality, specification and time
- You are able to follow instructions, reposing to management direction and to improve performance through feedback
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and creative personality.
What we offer:
- A focused team of like-minded professionals with a healthy company culture and appreciation of work-life balance
- Ample opportunities for learning, professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary + 13th salary
- Individual workstation in our Limassol office with modern high-quality equipment
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
- 21 business days annual leave (+ an additional day for every National holiday that falls on the weekend)
- Medical insurance for you and your immediate family
- 8 psychotherapy sessions per year at the company's expense from online accredited psychotherapy portals
- Monthly allowance for lunches
- Full support for relocation to Limassol and/or work permit issuance if needed.
Note: we do not offer remote work for this position.
What you'll do:
As ClassDojo’s first finance leader, you’ll deploy the tools of finance to grow ClassDojo grows to our next order of magnitude, while deepening love for our brand. You’ll work closely with the rest of the executive team and cross-functional leaders to accelerate our business. Some specific outcomes you might achieve:
- You’ll build the next version of Dojo’s financial infrastructure.
- You’ll build our “full stack” operating model, working up from user-level activity metrics to company-level KPIs.
- You’ll run planning and forecasting, ensuring the business makes good capital allocation decisions on different time horizons.
- You’ll work with the business to help achieve growth goals, rather than just reporting the numbers. This could include working with product and engineering, or it could involve working with the Board and new investors in fundraising.
- You’ll build and lead the finance organization—and adjacent business functions (e.g. corp dev, biz dev, biz ops, investor relations, etc), if you have high believability in those areas
You might be a good fit if:
- You have scaled a high-growth tech startup to and through $500m+ in revenue, likely in an FP&A or strategic finance role.
- You have some business analysis experience—think consulting, investment banking, venture capital or private equity.
- You are a strong structured problem-solver in the face of ambiguity. You disaggregate complex problems and synthesize large amounts of quant and qual data into clear strategies and tactics.
- You are a strong cross-functional collaborator and thought partner, and have worked with product, engineering and marketing to create an operating plan, rhythm + operational model with KPIs.
- You are a hands-on, scrappy builder, and enjoy the 0 → 1 stage. And you operate at all altitudes: you can grasp the big picture, and ensure all the details are taken care of.
- You move faster than is comfortable; you are an instigator, and raise the bar for speed and scrappiness.
- You have high standards for yourself, and for your colleagues.
- You have B2C or B2C-like business model experience.
- You have helped a company through late-stage private financings, and/or public offerings.
- You have operating experience in disciplines adjacent to finance—for instance, biz ops, corp dev or fundraising.
- You are a former founder or founding team member.
The AHEAD Solutions Manager is a solution portfolio owner and group product management leader that works with AHEAD practices, sales, and customers to create and manage solutions from conception to launch by connecting business outcomes to technical solutions, and breaking down complex problems into steps that drive solution development.
As Solutions Manager you’ll own the vision, strategy, and execution for AHEAD’s services solutions portfolio around innovation and data platforms. You’ll work closely with a diverse set of leaders and innovative engineering minds across the Cloud, Application Development, Data, Modern Data Center practices to create and launch leading-edge differentiate AHEAD solutions to solver urgent, pervasive client problems.
- 7+ years experience in Information Technology including development, implementation, R&D, innovation experience within Cloud, SaaS, Data, AI &ML or Application development areas
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology including product management, offering development, solution development or R&D with building and shipping technical services, solutions, or products
- 3+ years’ experience directly managing or leading teams with technical resources
- Experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving the product vision, defining the GTM strategy, and leading design discussions
- Experience building strategic working relationships with execution leadership and peers internally and externally
- Technology Consulting at a top-tier firm, or at a boutique IT firm with a proven record of successfully managing and growing (selling) a significant book of services business will be a plus
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders, achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of the client’s business needs and challenges, and the ability to offer proactive solutions
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and time-sensitive decision-making
- Natural entrepreneurial and commercial sense
- Team player and collaboration, working with a diverse range of practices, solution and account teams, and teams within assigned clients to drive business outcomes and value for clients and AHEAD
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a technology or business related field
- 3+ years of experience in people management and technical leadership
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction for large scale systems
- Knowledge and experience in leading IT projects in a variety of different technology spheres including Data Center Operations, Cloud Computing, End User Compute / VDI, Application Development / DevOps, Dig data, Analytics or artificial intelligence/machine learning, SecOps/InfoSec, ESM, monitoring, Enterprise Service Desk, Networking / SDWAN, virtualization, containerization
- Experience in one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, SaaS, big data, security and privacy, development, and operations
What you'll do
- Lead the accounting and controller function across all areas of responsibility, providing expert and strategic guidance on matters impacting the company’s financials, operational and technical accounting
- Oversee the month-end close process, preparing financial statements, and working with the business stakeholders and the accounting team to reduce the number of days to close. This includes handling advanced account reconciliations and journal entries, preparing variance analyses, and ensuring accounting activities are well supported and documented
- Establish effective financial controls to ensure predictable and smooth operations, including cash management
- Oversee management of accounting infrastructure and systems, including implementation of new systems where necessary, and improving Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and expense processes.
- Seek out opportunities to implement improved processes, systems, and workflow to allow financial infrastructure to scale, proactively
- Take accountability for annual financial audits
- Develop internal accounting policies, including revenue recognition, equity transactions, debt transactions, strategic and M&A transactions, and new accounting standards
- Manage international structure, including transfer pricing, compliance, and FX management. Bring workflows managed by third party firms for international accounting in house
- Oversee tax, ensuring accuracy of records and reporting
- People development and team building, provide mentorship and guidance while helping the team to excel and grow in their roles
You pride yourself on your integrity, detail orientation, creativity, process excellence, and a solutions-oriented mindset. You have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, and an ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners at all levels. You are eager and resourceful, self-motivated to develop your expertise in new areas. You move with urgency without sacrificing accuracy, meeting deadlines and you prioritize and manage your time to make things happen.
- 10+ years of accounting experience, with 2+ years in an Assistant/Associate Controller role
- Public accounting firm and private industry experience, foundational training in an audit role
- Experience in the SaaS/software industry and knowledge of industry specific standards
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This role pays $180,000 to $200,000 per year, based on experience, in addition to company stock options.
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
About The Job
We’re looking for Lead Oracle Database Developer to participate in the development of Database team
- Developing the direction of database architecture development (OLTP and OLAP)
- Analyzing incoming business tasks
- Planning tasks, releases, and deadlines, taking into account business priorities
- Conducting technological and technical code reviews
- Developing accents and directions for testing processes in the team
- Participating in discussions of related tasks with other teams and providing consultations
- Monitoring, planning, and resolving OLTP/OLAP performance issues on production servers, with the involvement of DBAs
- Hiring and training employees
Your experience and mindset:
- General experience in Oracle development 6+ years
- IT degree (Computer science/engineering, System Analysis, Information Systems, IT management)
- English language level B2+
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL at the Developer OCP level
- Structured analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Experience in developing and supporting 24x7 systems
- Skills in optimizing OLTP and OLAP databases
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse construction concepts
- Skills in working with git
- Experience in managing a team of at least 2 developers
- Proactivity in the development and improvement of services
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Payments Product Manager to join our team and drive the development and roadmap of our Payments team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our Payments platform meets the needs of our customers and business.
- Deep understanding of our Payments operations: Develop and maintain a
comprehensive understanding of our payments operations to inform product strategy
- Revenue Optimization: Maximize revenue capture through continuous improvement of
bill-through rates and reduction of involuntary churn.
- Product Roadmap: Define the Payments team roadmap by understanding business and
customer needs and ensuring that feedback from cross-functional stakeholders is
integrated into the process.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Lead a cross-functional team to design, develop, and
launch new payments solutions and improvements in collaboration with FP&A,
accounting, sales and marketing, and other relevant departments.
- Performance Analysis: Analyze and report on performance metrics to track progress and
identify areas for improvement.
- Compliance: Ensure that the payments product is compliant with industry standards and
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on payments solutions
- Strong understanding of payment processing and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful payment products
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
Prezi offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment.
If you are passionate about Payments and have a proven track record we would love to hear from you!
Drive the renewal process for all of Totango with the intent of expanding customer relationships and ensuring full adoption of the Totango platform. Work across the sales organization to partner strategically with AEs and CSMs to achieve targeted uplift. This is a strategic, quota carrying position. Every renewal should be a customer focused selling event. This is a key investment for Totango. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the right person will be a player coach but will also have the capability to grow and lead a team over time.
- Develop and implement win/win negotiation strategies for account contract renewals that improve contract value while protecting and enhancing customer trust.
- Partner with Account Executives to fully understand and develop a clear renewal strategy for each customer based on data driven decisions
- Improve account growth opportunities by playing a collaborative role on the account team and helping to drive incremental opportunities upon contract renewal. Own, drive and manage the renewals process in collaboration with the Sales & Customer Success team.
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to timely closure.
- Provide executive management with complete transparency to renewals and solicit executive involvement as the need arises.
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling 120 day forecast of renewals in your territory and ensure any uncovered risk is clearly communicated to develop resolution strategies.
- Follow and enforce standard methodologies for all internal processes including Opportunity Management, Data Quality, Quoting and Forecasting.
- Embrace new initiatives and programs pro-actively and act as a subject matter expert and mentor to other members of the extended team.
- Engage in strategic account planning with key collaborators across the business to ensure accountability across teams. Acts as a Renewals brand ambassador.
- 3-5 years proven success in SaaS Renewals with a strong focus on negotiating contracts in at least two companies with high volume renewals
- 10+ years’ experience overall
- Track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Create a vision and execute on behalf of the company
- Iterate the overall renewals function through evaluating existing processes, past results and optimize and enhance for the future
- Leader through change including new methodologies, metrics and OKRs to drive systemic change
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations at the CXO level
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies
- Experience building, developing, and leading a team
- Experience within a Product-Led Growth organization
- Direct experience within the Customer Success or CX industry
What you can expect:
- Be part of a great backend-only team with cool and smart people;
- Work on interesting features for our System platform, but not limited to that;
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, also across different domains;
- Use the best practices to improve services performance and ensure platform reliability;
- Remote work or relocation in sunny Barcelona. Some of us prefer to work together in our Barcelona office and others prefer remotely. For us, there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection;
- Highly skilled development team who stands for quality code. After having built many products in the past, we started to Impress by using serverless and scalable infrastructure from day 1 to allow for faster development; We like functional and reactive functional programming paradigms;
- A new project, no legacy;
- No time tracking. Flexible schedule, the main thing is the result;
We are ready to meet you and discuss your money expectations =)
- Leading a team of backend developers
- Own the Feature, Own the Code – feel responsible for what you create. This starts with bringing in your own feature ideas, includes coding, testing and ends in deploying your code and monitoring the feature;
- Contribute with tech excellence to building a stable and robust Marketing Automation platform;
- Collaborate with your team members in an agile environment, contribute to and live our agile ceremonies;
- Communicate with Product Managers, Data Scientists, and developers of other tech stacks;
- Be accountable for all topics above, but always stay a team player;
- Stay on top of the latest technology trends, apply the best practices to our daily work;
- Implement clean and scaled microservices;
- Maintainability of existing features and be able to debug potential issues;
- Bring in a strong team spirit and be humble to make decisions as a team;
- Solve real problems that impact real users, internal and external.
What you should bring:
- Be passionate about Java and/or Kotlin;
- Familiar with Spring(Boot) or similar frameworks;
- Experienced with distributed systems;
- Keen about principles and practices of scalable web applications, such as RESTful API’s, dealing with transactions and resiliency;
- Familiar with messaging by using AWS SQS/SNS / Kafka or others;
- Experience with testing in the whole software life cycle (unit / integration / system);
- Good experience with relational database;
- Familiar with agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban;
- Be communicative, proactive and always collaborative and enjoy working in a group;
- At least you have to read/write in English (B+).
Why should you join?
- Simply because here at Impress we are radically changing the way we smile in the future. As part of a System team you work with a lot of freedom in a fast-changing environment.
- You will be joining the System team, the only backend team that is currently building a core platform that perfectly connects all backend services.
- We also care about each other, joining us will mean for you to quickly be part of a team that strongly supports each other and you will get the chance to design and implement solutions that impact our internal users and customers alike.
We are seeking a candidate with experience in building and leading a customer service team for a call center. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a team of 10 or more, ensuring quality work, conducting training, writing scripts, and more. Additionally, the candidate should be able to recruit team members, conduct interviews, and make the right hiring decisions.
- Conduct employee recruitment for the call center.
- Provide continuous training and work on improving employee performance.
- Build an efficient hierarchy for the call center employees.
- Calculate financial indicators, optimize processes, and improve work results.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the office.
- Manage CallGear and AMOCRM systems.
- Write scripts and cheat sheets.
- Handle incoming calls for different products and provide after-sales service.
- More than 4 years of experience in customer service.
- Strong communication and soft skills.
- Deep understanding of auto-dialer technologies and call center systems.
- Strong self-organizational skills and the ability to take ownership of processes.
- Opportunity for permanent residency in Dubai.
- Official employment with Emirates ID and a bank account with Sberbank UAE.
- Medical insurance covering basic needs, including consultations and X-rays.
- Regular team trips abroad.
- Interesting tasks and opportunities for career growth.
- Living in a villa.
The Enterprise Account Executive role is a territorial sales position selling the Imply solution to companies across the Israel market. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, detail oriented, process driven (MEDDICC), and will employ an evangelical and strategic approach to all sales engagements. They will demonstrate a consistent track record of success in achieving new customer objectives and revenue targets.
In addition, they will be comfortable selling a solution and technologies from within a technology startup environment to CxO, VP, and Director level contacts within the IT organization. Solutions will be tailored to a customer’s business needs and integrate Imply solutions in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition.
- Run and manage your territory as a franchise CEO
- Create a territory plan and execute to generate revenue and acquire new customers
- Work with existing customers to expand opportunities within the account and identify new ones
- Forge strategic relationships at the executive level to help sell across the organization
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations in partnership with Sales Engineers
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs; recommend solutions, prepare/present proposals, and get contracts executed
- Demonstrate an understanding of client requirements regarding infrastructure and data, and how the Imply solution can meet these requirements
- Be able to recognize compelling reasons for customers and prospects to act upon these requirements, and in turn be able to communicate how to persuasively articulate how the Imply solution can best meet these requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge of enterprise client budgeting and purchasing processes, typical recommender and decision maker roles involved, and how to progress opportunities from identification to final close
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in Salesforce and other tools, as needed
- Keep current with all Imply product information, pricing, and contract terms
- Be able to travel as required, to meet prospects and customers face-to-face; approximately 25% travel expected, as permitted
- 4+ years of direct quota carrying sales experience, selling enterprise solutions, specifically analytics, database, or similar technology
- History of overachieving quota, acquiring new logos, and identifying new business opportunities within accounts
- Ability to forecast accurately
- Experience successfully leading sales cycles with emerging technologies in a variety of sales situations, including product evaluations and demonstrations
- Demonstrated experience in developing business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations; a true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
- Demonstrated experience of being able to conduct online sales presentations, and product demonstrations
- Solution selling experience with SaaS, managed solutions, or cloud infrastructure solutions a strong plus
- Strong business outcome thinking with technical aptitude and a collaborative mindset
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Big Data, Database or EDW Space
- Experience in hyper growth organizations
- Experience selling into digital/cloud native businesses
What we offer:
- Pension Insurance
- Management Insurance
- Advance Study Fund - Keren Hishtalmut
- Reimbursement for Company Mandated Travel
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Mental Health Support
- Annual Vacation (25 Days Per Year)
- Sick Leave
- Convalescence Pay
As Smartcar’s Head of Partnerships, you will have the opportunity to define our OEM partnership strategy and establish relationships with top automotive executives across the globe. You will play a key role in building strong partnerships with OEMs and drive innovation in the mobility and connected car space.
- Define Smartcar’s automotive OEM partnerships strategy
- Create materials in collaboration with Smartcar’s marketing team
- Attend telematics and automotive conferences
- Establish relationships with the top global OEMs
- Help educate OEM executives about the value of Smartcar’s platform
- Sign integration agreements with OEMs partners
- Run regular QBRs with OEM partners to provide updates on our partnerships
- Find ways to strengthen partnerships with richer integrations, new types of vehicles, and new geographies
- Manage relationships in Salesforce to keep track of all partnerships
- Help relay the telematics needs from our customers to our OEM partners
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in business development or partnerships
- Has an interest in the automotive industry
- Maintains a strong grasp of technology trends within the telematics and automotive industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to bridge the gap between the automotive industry and software developers
- Ability to travel as necessary to respective global OEM headquarters
- Ability to organize and present technical solutions to potential partners
- Bachelors, Masters, or equivalent experiences
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Base salary determined by years of experience: $150,000 - $200,000 base + 20% variable
- Remote work within the U.S.
- Health, Dental and Vision covered at 90% for all plans and 80% coverage for dependents, which amounts to approximately $11,000 a year
- 401K matching at 4%
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness stipend of $50 a month
- Cell phone and Internet stipend of $50 a month
- $300 yearly learning and development stipend
- $350 work-from-home stipend
- 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave with a 1-week half day ramp back time and a 5 week Freshly subscription
- 10 days of paid bereavement leave
- We do not currently support any new sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers for this role
UiPath is in search of Product Manager Interns to join our Summer internship program in our Product Management teams in Bucharest, Romania. We are looking for incredibly motivated, driven and innovative individuals who are excited to join our fast-growing teams.
In this program, you will be supported by managers, mentors, and a global class of interns consisting of Legal interns, Engineering interns and Design interns.
What you'll do at UiPath
As an intern on the UiPath Product Management team, you will help deliver customer value through new features that cross systems of engagement, systems of record and systems of insight. You will learn about end-to-end ownership of areas from writing specifications, working with developers to execute them to evangelizing the product and ensuring a timely and high-quality delivery. You will work closely with product managers, engineering and user experience designers to build features that customers love. If that sounds like you, let's talk!
- Product specifications: Work with design teams to build user experiences and define specifications to enable new scenarios in our products.
- Help feature development: Work closely with the engineering team to drive the execution and delivery of features and products. Mitigate any risks and ensure dependencies are handled appropriately. Test features and ensure they are of the highest quality.
- Evangelize product: Articulate and share our product vision. Create relevant collateral including presentations, white papers and documents to demonstrate value.
- Market Intelligence: Understand the competition and strategize around how to beat them.
What you'll bring to the team
- A strong fundamental understanding of Computer Science through pursuit of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Math, or a related discipline.
- Previous experience in the software industry either in a development or product management capacity (projects or former internships) is desired, but not required.
Nice to have
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across the organization including engineering, marketing, UX.
We're seeking a Data Product Manager to help Vendr become the world’s top authority on everything related to SaaS data. In this role, you’ll be responsible for helping Vendr make transformational changes in the way companies Find, Buy, and Manage SaaS. This person will be an early member of a skilled and passionate team and will play a key role in defining the future of our ability to delight customers. You will join a rapidly growing innovation team focused on moving quickly, learning, and iterating.
What you'll do:
- Leverage first hand experience with relevant software to inform data set improvements.
- Identify, communicate, and lead the resolution of data gaps that impede the fulfillment of customer and operational objectives.
- Define, monitor, and help refine metrics to validate the efficacy of our approach.
- Manage a team of data analysts to facilitate constant data cleansing and improvements.
- Establish best practices and guidelines around how we classify and represent the right software for a given customer’s business.
- You'll drive product definition, strategy, and long term vision for which products and features we build, how we scale them and why.
- Participate in user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users, etc.
- Develop data product roadmaps and build alignment across the organization (Marketing, Operations, Customer Success, Buyer Negotiation, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team.
What we need:
- 5+ years of product management experience - Ideally, you have experience working in B2B SaaS
- Technical experience as follows:
- SQL (2 years)
- Data analysis and/or engineering (2 years)
- Python or similar (1-2 years)
- Experience developing strategy, executing against it, and delivering measurable results
- Strong work ethic with a “get stuff done” mentality
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative customer research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with data science, engineering, user research and different business functions
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives
- Ability to excel in a customer-facing environment
- We’re rapidly growing!
- We’re a disruptor, we’re changing the way saas is purchased and managed
- We have the right value proposition at this time, (we save companies time and money and help them grow efficiently)
- We’re a startup with durable growth
- We have great people and a strong culture, (check out our values here)
- Competitive pay & benefits **applicable to U.S. employees, ask our team for details on our International benefits**
- Medical, Dental, Vision with company paid premiums
- HSA contribution
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- 12 paid company holidays in addition to PTO
- 4% 401k matching
- WFH stipend
- Education & wellness reimbursement
- All Mac environment