We are looking for a Support Analyst to assist our customers with problems when using FORM applications. Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities.
- Advanced English
- 1 year of experience on Customer Support Analyst\Representative position
- Experience in B2B Clients and Enterprise solutions support
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to be helpful
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Customer focused, experience in handling issues and or customer complaints
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience using common software (MS Office Suite — Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in writing test documentation: checklists, bug reports, test case
- Experience in working with browser development tools: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Basic understanding of client-server applications work
- Track and document issue details, troubleshooting steps, resolution, and root cause as tickets.
- Knowledge of the help desk software, and remote support tools (i.e. Zendesk, Slack, Zoom).
- While you will work set hours, you are ok with a schedule that is late into the evening- Support offers coverage between 6 am - 6 pm MT Monday-Friday, plus occasional holidays and the schedule will be 6am-2pm MST (2pm-10pm in Poland): (Subject to change based on needs).
- You are willing to help cover weekend hours (9 am-5 pm MST/ 6pm-2 am in UA) and night shift hours to give our weekend agent breaks and vacation time. It’s not frequently needed, but everyone takes a turn to lend a hand and gets the time back for doing so!
- You are a team player who exudes a team mindset, always looking for ways to support your coworkers and contributing positively to morale.
- You are comfortable working on phones, email, and chat channels.
Plus, if you have:
- Basic knowledge of Looker and Salesforce.
- Experience working with offshore technical teams.
- Ability to handle Client escalations and act as a main communication point with Clients.
- Be fully responsible for research projects in our biggest product. From an early phase of planning with stakeholders, then selecting testing groups, recruiting participants, conducting research, writing reports, and sharing presentations with interested people.
- Take responsibility for speeding up the verification and development of features and products.
- Set up and conduct end-to-end customer journeys and product experiments including data analysis and visualization.
- Talk to customers, gather insights, and test different solutions with them.
- Become a member of the LiveChat product team and you’ll be working closely with development teams in order to help them understand customers, the problems they have, and create better products.
- Source and prioritize teams’ research needs and advise on applicable methodologies.
- An analytical thinker who can synthesize and communicate ideas.
- Naturally curious and passionate to connect the dots to discover hidden patterns.
- Able to lead a research process by yourself, from identifying an exploration area, through planning and getting a product team involved, to drawing conclusions and suggesting prioritized solutions.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in conducting remote research sessions and usability tests with B2B customers in English – both before and after the solution was released.
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methods and synthesizing gathered data into solution recommendations.
- Knowledge of participant recruiting techniques.
- The ability to build stories with data, articulate thoughts in a concise and engaging way, and express complex concepts in an understandable manner.
- A can-do attitude.
- A basic understanding of the software development process.
- Fluent knowledge of both Polish and English language.
Our ideal candidate could have:
- familiarity with event-based analytics like Amplitude, Heap, etc.
- We don’t want you to worry about all the basic benefits - like a Multisport card, private health care, or a home office equipment budget.
- What we really want you to feel and what we believe in is that the real benefits come from the culture we’ve built.
- This is reflected in our unlimited paid days off and sick days policy, remote-friendly environment with a focus on outcomes instead of worked hours, and people who are dedicated to their work.
- Are you feeling like this might be a great place to consider working for? We feel it too ;) Join us and apply.
- Define and implement product analytics strategies, dashboards, and reports, enabling to uncover actionable product insights and opportunities from our existing data.
- Set up monitoring of critical business metrics.
- Implement a Culture of Experimentation.
- Develop dashboards as end-to-end tools.
- Support product teams by analytics.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst.
- Excellent analytical skills and working experience on analytics tools required (SQL, Excel, Tableau/DataLens, Python, AirFlow).
- Excellent knowledge of product and business metrics (you understand LTV, Revenue, Retention, ARPU, ARPPU, and so on).
- Experience in designing and conducting experiments.
- Familiarity with the basics of probability theory and mathematical statistics.
- Sufficiently proficient in Python for analytics.
- Familiarity with educational products.
- Ability to independently analyze data and generate hypotheses.
- Experience in introducing a culture of experimentation.
- Office in Belgrade, possibility of remote work.
- Convenient digital office with collaboration tools like Mattermost, Miro, Notion.
- Professional freedom, where we trust your experience instead of wasting each other's time and effort micromanaging.
- Tangible work results, measured by the percentage of students who find a job after completing one of our courses.
- Work on an international product.
About the role
As a member of the security research team, your role is to convert the world's security expertise into actionable rules that anyone can use. This involves transforming insecure coding patterns found in blog posts, OWASP guides, and conference talks into Semgrep rules that empower developers to write secure code. By providing immediate feedback through IDEs and pull requests, you'll make the development process more efficient and effective for developers. Moreover, your work will benefit security professionals and researchers, enabling them to do their jobs better and faster.
You'll have the opportunity to meet with developers and security professionals from different organizations, ranging from small startups to large social media giants. Working in a transparent culture, you'll be able to see and influence the decisions that make an early-stage startup successful. You'll learn and grow with your team, gaining expertise in various languages and tech stacks, performing new research that pushes the industry forward, and mentoring your colleagues. Since your contributions will have a significant impact on the company's products, you'll have the chance to innovate and make meaningful changes.
- Our expectation is that this role will be based 100% remote.
Prior experience in a fast-paced, tech environment is helpful, but we are more interested in your passion for security and problem solving skills than your pedigree. So if this opportunity excites you but you don’t meet the exact requirements, apply anyway!
What you’ll do
- Create Semgrep rules that not only improve companies' security posture but also delight users.
- Continuously learning about new programming languages and technologies, identifying their security features and potential vulnerabilities.
- Help the team scale its impact 100x through tooling, automation, and other innovative approaches.
- Collaborate with other security research team members, sharing knowledge and contributing to each other's growth.
- Work closely with a team of program analysis experts to drive the development of Semgrep's core engine.
- Share your security expertise with the wider community through blog posts, conference talks, tutorials, workshops, and other platforms.
- Provide your perspective as a security domain expert to shape the direction of Semgrep's products.
- Conceive and prototyping innovative use cases for Semgrep that go beyond what has been previously imagined.
- Foster a security-focused culture at Semgrep and serving as a security resource to other teams and departments.
- Cultivate a productive, engaging, diverse, and inclusive work environment that aligns with Semgrep's core values.
You are ideal for this role if you have
- Strong expertise in software security, including fundamental principles, best practices, and the ability to dive into nitty-gritty details.
- Experience auditing and writing code in two or more programming languages.
- A passion to build tools, prototype new ideas, and automate the world
- A strong desire to continuously learn and improve their skills and knowledge, and a passion for sharing what they learn both inside and outside of Semgrep.
- Motivation to raise the bar for security across various companies in the industry.
- The ability to quickly become an expert in a new programming language, web framework, or technology.
- The ability to work independently and thrive in a high trust, low oversight environment, breaking down tasks into short milestones and owning the outcomes.
- Enjoyment in writing blog posts and giving talks about security-related technical work they've done.
- Experience finding vulnerabilities, explaining their impact and context to developers responsible for fixing them, whether as a security consultant, internal security engineer, or bug bounty researcher.
Salary Range: $184,000 - $222,000
Our compensation package includes equity and benefits in addition to salary.
Please note that the range listed is for someone based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What we offer
Our goal is to competitively and fairly compensate every Semgrep employee with a system that equally rewards those who are vocal and those who are less comfortable making demands during the final steps of the hiring process. To that end, we generate internal compensation bands that are used when discussing and negotiating salaries. We update these based on market data to make sure they’re above the average for comparable roles.
We also invest in our employees’ well-being and long term success with comprehensive health plans, generous vacation time, 401k matching, learning stipends, and more. Our benefits are for everyone, so that you’re taken care of, and we work with individuals to make sure they have what they need, whether that’s quiet work space, adjusted hours, or something else.
A bit about the role:
As a Business Development Associate, you will focus on sourcing and onboarding the next generation of web3 games and projects onto Immutable X. To do this, you will be operating in the fast-paced nature of web3, keeping up with industry news, building key relationships across ecosystem partners and directly engaging in projects’ core communities via Discord, Twitter, Reddit, etc to evangelize Immutable X.
In the fast-moving world of web3, you are comfortable with change, learning quickly, and building the structure and process to enable your success. You are accountable for growing the number of active, qualified leads in the BD team’s pipeline.
You will be reporting into the Senior Manager on the Business Development team. You will work closely across the entire Go-To-Market team while directly supporting the Business Development Managers in APAC and EMEA. You must be passionate about web3 gaming, crypto, and/or digital asset ownership through NFTs. Let’s call it crypto-curious, at the very least!
You will love this job if you want to work on cutting-edge technology, transforming how people own digital assets and want exposure to the most innovative web3 games, companies and projects building on Immutable X.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with the Senior Business Development Managers in driving the early stages of the sales cycle and help with new customer acquisition. The goal is for the Business Development Associate to expand upon ownership of the sales process.
- Grow the number of qualified leads in the Business Development team’s pipeline.
- Work across traditional “web2” channels (e.g. cold calling, email, LinkedIn) and “web3” channels (e.g. Discord, Telegram, Twitter, etc) to reach prospects.
- Qualify inbound lead flow from the website, investor network, partners and customers, etc.
- Identify trends and opportunities in the web3 gaming landscape.
We would love you to have:
- 2+ years of client facing experience (technology is a preferred industry, but also open to gaming, finance, consulting, media/agency, etc).
- A healthy interest / curiosity in crypto, web3, gaming, DeFi, digital assets, etc.
- Exceptional operational and communication abilities.
- An understanding of working in a high-change startup environment. 0-1 operator. Entrepreneurial spirit is highly preferred.
- A hunger to succeed, and an unteachable drive and commitment for excellence.
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience directly working on, or advising on web3 gaming projects (including launching projects of their own - open for this person to having a “degen” knack / background)
- Familiarity with how web3 native projects and games go to market.
A bit about the team:
This role will be part of the Immutable X platform team. The goal for Immutable X is to be the leading platform for NFT minting & trading “powering the world of NFT’s”. Our business development mission is to drive sales and growth across key marketplaces and solution providers to be the undisputed leader in scalable blockchain technology within gaming and Web3 gaming.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent
- We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
- While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
- We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
- We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
- Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy.
Helping you thrive
- Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
- Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
- Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most
- New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
- Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
This position is a salaried, exempt and full-time role and will be reporting to the Interim Head of People. This position is 100% remote (within USA), with the option to work from any of Newfront’s offices.
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Growing and overseeing company remuneration policies and programs
- Examining positions to ascertain the scope of employee responsibilities and requirements
- Analyzing and interpreting the company's remuneration programs
- Review a wide range of relevant compensation data to ensure the company’s remuneration policies are competitive
- Contribute company data to compensation surveys
- Analyze results of compensation surveys
- Predict future trends to steer the company in a positive direction
- Manage salary structure creation and maintenance
- Ensure company compliance with relevant laws and regulations
- Proven work experience as a Compensation Analyst or similar role for a minimum of 5 years
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with compensation research and data analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability, with attention to detail.
- Highly proficient with compensation and benefits technology suites, tools and platforms: ADP, Pave, and others. MS Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must be able to think strategically, identify key business issues, and generate actionable solutions from insights.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Excellent oral, written communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and to be flexible with ever-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Must work well with others in a fast-paced, customer service oriented environment and be responsive to co-workers and colleagues. Must also work independently, with minimal supervision and have the ability to take initiative and create solutions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Active participation as a Newfront team member, suggesting improvements in processes and procedures and ways to make the organization better.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- CCP or applicable coursework preferred but not required.
Required Certificates and Licenses
- Certification such as a Certified Employee Benefit Specialist (CEBS), Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or other relevant SHRM certifications.
Role of Middle Web Analyst
We are seeking a talented and experienced Middle Web Analyst to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of web analytics and a passion for using data to drive insights and recommendations. This position will play a critical role in helping us optimize our online presence and improve the overall user experience on our website.
What we offer
- Service agreement and work remotely
- Payment in US dollars monthly
- Full-time 5/2 and Arabic work week Sunday-Thursday
- Vacation policy: Qatar Holiday Calendar, 28 days of vacation, and 10 sick-day-offs
- Performance review providing twice a year: March and September
- In the future the possibility of getting a Qatar ID and employee relocation to Doha, Qatar.
- Compensation for the purchase of courses and tools
- Personal tax manager consultation
- Paid English lessons by QIC
Please add a cover letter with a link for your Google Analytics certificate.
The mandatory entry requirement for the candidate (web and product) is a Google Analytics certificate. The certificate must be obtained only from skillshop.withgoogle.com/ (this is the official certification center of Google, the certificate is free). The score must be above 90. Certificates expiring in 2022 and 2023 are accepted. If you don't have a certificate, please register and take it.
- 2-4 years of experience in web analytics, preferably in a similar industry.
- Proficiency in web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) and data visualization tools (e.g., Power BI and Google Data Studio / Looker).
- Proficiency in mark-up tools (e.g., Google Tag Manager).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to draw actionable insights from large datasets.
- Knowledge of SQL - basic requests and report development
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to present complex data in a clear and concise manner.
- Implement and manage web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics) to track and report on user behavior, engagement, and conversions.
- Analyze web data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for optimization.
- Develop custom reports and dashboards to help stakeholders understand key performance indicators (KPIs) and make data-driven decisions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (e.g., marketing, product, design) to provide insights and recommendations that drive web strategy and improvements.
- Perform A/B and multivariate testing to optimize website design, content, and user experience.
- Monitor and analyze competitor websites to identify opportunities and threats.
- Ensure data quality and integrity by performing regular audits and data validation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and new technologies in web analytics.
We are looking for a Data/Product Analyst with deep experience in marketing analytics
What you have to deal with
- Analysis of the marketing campaign and its efficiency;
- Setting up Google Analytics and integration with management accounting.
What we expect from you
- 4+ years of experience as Data (Product) Analyst;
- Experience with Google Analytics 4, Hotjar, Bitrix24, DataStudio/Google Sheets, PostgreSQL, Google Tag Manager;
- Deep knowledge of mathematics, statistics and probability theory;
- Cohort analysis;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Intermediate level of English or higher.
Will be a plus
- Unit economics;
- Theory of Constraints;
- Funnel AAARRR.
What we offer
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Flat hierarchies and work in a professional and friendly team;
- Full-time (or part-time) and Remote work;
- Flexible working hours and adjustable work/life balance;
- Working in a professional team (all teammates of the Mid + level);
- Ability to influence product and company development.
Our headquarters are in the greater Seattle area, but we celebrate and embrace a remote culture. Participation in the internship program requires that you are physically present in the United States for the duration of the internship.
Who We Need
Truveta is rapidly building a talented and diverse team to tackle complex health and technical challenges. Beyond core capabilities, we are seeking problem solvers, passionate and collaborative teammates, and those willing to roll up their sleeves while making a difference. If you are interested in the opportunity to pursue purposeful work, join a mission-driven team, and build a rewarding career while having fun, Truveta may be the perfect fit for you.
Our Research PhD Internship is designed for candidates who have finished their classes and are working only on research work to complete their PhD. Candidates must be within 1 year of their graduation date from their PhD program. Candidates are expected to demonstrate both independence in defining their research strategy within a domain as well as an ability to apply innovative solutions in our products. Our internships are designed to be a minimum of 10 weeks with the opportunity to extend beyond the initially agreed term based on company needs and candidate’s desires. Truveta can accommodate full/part time hours throughout the year. If you are a master’s candidate, please apply to our other job posting.
This research internship opportunity is open throughout the year (not only summer) for candidates that satisfy the above conditions and have a permission to do the internship from their advisor and from the international students office for international students.
We are looking for machine learning experts who can utilize applied science and software development skills in building our Artificial Intelligence (AI) systems that help us address some of the hardest problems towards our vision of Saving Lives with Data. You will work in an exciting and fast-paced environment, collaborating closely with multiple teams across the company. You will work as part of an organization that brings together talent of diverse backgrounds including software engineering, big data, machine learning and AI, clinical informatics, medicine making our team an exciting place to work. We value and encourage diversity in the belief that our differences make us and our products better.
In this role, you will:
- Innovate in applying State-of-the-art (SOTA) Artificial Intelligence techniques
- Collaborate with and contribute to the success of other teams and team members
- Collaborate with internal groups of experts with diverse backgrounds
- Deliver next generation of innovation in trustworthy healthcare
Expertise in applying ML/AI SOTA methods in at least one of the following focus areas:
- Natural language processing
- Image processing
- Genomic data processing
- Multimodal modeling
- Experience in adopting pretrained models to new scenarios with additional structured/unstructured inputs
- Good written and verbal communication, including good presentation skills
- Key Differentiators: Grounded in a growth mindset, advocate for inclusion and diversity
- Experience using Spark/PySpark, Jupyter notebook, common ML toolkits
- Competitive compensation
- Company-issued laptop and equipment
- Opportunities for future full-time positions
We’re looking for university students who are entering their 4th year of an accredited degree program in computer engineering, computer science or related program, with the term running 12 weeks starting June 5th till the end of August.
What You Will Do:
- Our Product Management team is looking for interns to assist & support development of product features and enhancements from start to finish to ensure they meet our customer’s needs and preferences.
- The primary duties that align with this role includes clearly communicating feature’s purpose, intent, requirements, and managing various backlog items and acting as a representative for the features assigned.
- You’ll have opportunities to have fireside chats with some of the foremost leaders in the industry related to security and dependency management while getting on-hands mentoring, and meet & greets with your fellow interns either in-person or virtually.
Who You Are:
- You will have outstanding problem solving and communication skills.
- Additional areas of past school or working knowledge in: Data analytics, Program management, Problem solving skills, Development background (technical)-Software programming.
What do we have to do
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience in data analysis.
- You have an analytical mind with the ability to critically evaluate your hypotheses, analyze and structure data, draw conclusions, and establish relationships in data.
- You have solid knowledge of mathematical statistics and hands-on experience of applying that knowledge.
- You are a confident user of Python and have experience with SQL.
- You know how to select the suitable data evaluation methodology, whether it be analytics, research, or the use of external data.
We are waiting for you
- Select and calculate product and business metrics when implementing projects or product features.
- Seek out the causes of strong deviations in key metrics, and identify growth points and the areas in which product development efforts should be made.
- Assess potential profits from projects or product features.
- Maintain documentation related to the analytics system in the company's knowledge base, within the context of the product concerned.
- Conduct A/B testing - participate in the development of testing guidelines and the interpretation of results.
- Put forward recommendations on how to improve products and identify optimal solutions for ensuring an improved interaction experience between user and product.
- Conduct ad-hoc analytics to support product decision-making.
- Interact with all the teams in the Data Department with a view to streamlining data flows, monitor product data quality and integrity, and create data marts for products.
- A flexible work schedule, official employment as per the applicable provisions of the Labor Code. The Office Without Borders program is available for employees with more than one year of employment and allows them to move to and work from any location in the world.
- Relocation to Cyprus or Kazakhstan at the company's expense, relocation package, reimbursement for hotel expenses until you find a place to rent, subsidized housing, assistance with arrangements for placing kids in schools and daycare centers, extended life insurance and voluntary health insurance, comprehensive support on a 24x7 basis.
- Regular external and internal training. Employees have the opportunity to attend professional conferences as participants or speakers.
- Partially or fully funded additional education courses, free English classes with a teacher in the office.
- Sinet Challenge, a personal growth and development program in which we set goals and work to reach them together: Sinet Run which is intended to encourage engagement and foster a culture of running, Sinet Challenge to partially compensate the cost of outdoor activities during the vacation season.
- Monthly activities in a “Fun Day” format, i.e., corporate events in various formats, ranging from standup nights to hikes in the mountains.
- Employee appreciation presents on important dates, such as gifts from the company to mark weddings, the birth of a child, or employee birthdays.
The opened vacancy implies becoming a part of Zion Development’s flagship product – a fintech platform that gives access to the multifunctional ecosystem for working with finances and crypto. We work with customers all over the world and our user base already surpassed the 100-million bar.
If you are an experienced Product Analyst, self-driven, communicative & attentive to details, keen on bringing your visible impact to the product, we are looking forward for your response!
- Provide data based product research, segment the audience, make hypothesis & check them
- Define & form main product metrics
- Suggest features & forecast their impact on product metrics
- Analyse traffic sources
- Analyse funnels
- Visualize analysis results & provide them to product teams
- Maintain complete & high quality data, provide full product overview
- Web analytics skills, understanding of various attribution models, analysis of user path
- Data based UX research, ability to make segmentation, define user behaviour details, suggest improvements & impact the product
- Basic knowledge of math statistics (understanding of type 1 & type 2 error, ANOVA, linear regression)
- Confident knowledge of SQL (sub-requests, multiple joins, window functions)
- Ability to set valid tasks for development (for example, for A/B testing or for handling of a new event)
- Experience of analytical work results presentation to top management & product teams
- English language not lower than Intermediate (you need to read technical documentation)
We will be even better match if:
- You have basic programming skills (Python as a plus)
- Cozy office with 24-hour access
- A friendly team who is always there for support
- Comfortable kitchen with fresh fruits/vegetables and nuts
- Opportunities for professional growth – your colleague has just moved to other position
- Corporate events helping us to better know each other
What you'll be doing:
- Provide operational support on campaigns in the StackAdapt platform including managing advertising inventory deals, curating deals and troubleshooting
- Assist the Revenue teams with client requests
- Work with advertising supply partners and publishers and present inventory opportunities to internal teams that will help drive the success of campaigns
- Deliver insights into our partners and be involved in documenting processes that will enhance our capabilities.
- Actively collaborate and work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to help progress projects and team deliverables
- Create and maintain collateral and technical specs
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Previous relevant experience (internship & co-op experience included) in an analytical role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, comfortable presenting analyses to senior stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and diligently organized
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Experience creating and building reporting material or marketing collateral
- Curiosity and willingness to learn- you’re not afraid to ask questions!
- Proficiency using Excel and SQL is a plus
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!
As an Associate, you will be supporting our model library by initiating coverage on new companies, improving our existing models to maintain the highest industry standards, and developing knowledge and expertise to support our product evolution. You will be a part of a high-performing team, and have an immediate impact on our business by contributing to our product roadmap, and dazzling our customers.
- Build and support the review of detailed financial models on both existing and new coverage across all global geographies.
- Update models for earnings season.
- Contribute to sub-sector specific and coverage wide model improvements.
- Conduct historical financial statement analysis and future period forecasting.
- Develop sub-sector expertise to support the development of modeling standards, dashboards for comparative analysis, and new model features.
- Document sector and subsector modeling best practices
- Support Analysts in providing exceptional client service to all Tegus clients.
- Conduct other ad-hoc general research and other company due diligence.
- Participate in training new members of the Research Team.
- 1+ years of relevant experience in equity research or equivalent education and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and/or your sector.
- Intense curiosity about both individual equities and the capital markets in general.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong communication skills, team oriented.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong financial modeling skills an asset.
- MBA or Graduate degree an asset.
- Completion or progress towards a CFA or similar designation an asset.
- Leadership experience an asset.
Benefits & Perks:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans.
- Paid parental leave for all parents.
- All employees are granted equity through our Restricted Stock Units (RSU) Program.
- Unlimited paid vacation, flexible work hours, and 10 observed paid holidays per year.
- Employer funded long-term disability.
- Fantastic culture with regular virtual company-wide events, including cooking classes, yoga, meditation and more.
- Generous employee referral bonus program.
- The opportunity to attend peer-nominated quarterly DEI events.
- Working for a thriving, performance-based company that values promoting from within, career advancement and transparency.
The GTM Strategy & Operations team works directly with Placer’s most senior GTM leaders to support Placer’s growth, cracking today’s problems while also balancing our need to build for the long-term. We develop and operationalize a clear strategy and framework for market prioritization, pricing, organizational design, and generate insights to drive growth and funnel efficiencies. The GTM Strategy & Ops team also offers a unique ability to work across teams to see how a hyper-scaling startup operate.
As a Strategy & Ops Associate, you will be highly analytical, technical, and operational, with a clear bias towards driving results. You’ll report to the Director of GTM Strategy & Operations and get the opportunity to be mentored by two other experienced team members.
What you’ll do:
- Quantitative analysis & modeling: perform extensive analysis on key metrics for the GTM Teams (sales development, sales, customer success, and marketing) and deliver actionable insights that help drive growth and funnel efficiencies;
- Research: perform research to help refine our understanding and measurement of our Total Addressable Market (TAM) , assess emerging verticals’ use cases to support new market initiatives;
- Functional partnership: provide data supporting GTM leaders to determine the company’s hiring plans & optimal organizational design;
- Planning / reporting: help develop and track critical GTM metrics associated with each major project and develop robust processes to maintain models and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree, in business, economics, accounting or a quantitative degree
- 2 years min. experience preferred in investment banking, management consulting, revenue & growth strategy functions at a technology company, or equivalent experience as a business analyst
- Strong analytical skills: you have a data-driven mentality and high attention to detail; you are excited to dig through data to get actionable insights
- Excellent modeling skills: you have strong modeling intuition and a good understanding of how to decompose a complex problem into a model’s building blocks. Top notch modeling skills are a must: you’ll be working in Google Sheets / Excel on a daily basis and be performing analyses that require complex data manipulation
- Get things done mentality: you have a track record of leading projects to completion and following up to ensure success
- Flexibility: you are comfortable working in a fast-paced remote startup environment that will require you to manage competing priorities, pivot quickly and often, and communicate often on progress to your team members. You’re excited to take on big ambiguous problems that haven’t been tackled before
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS company and/or GTM functions
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other similar sales systems
- Familiarity with cloud, observability or general SaaS business models
- Join a rocketship! We are pioneers of a new market that we are creating
- Take a central and critical role at Placer.ai
- Work with, and learn from, top-notch talent
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
- Fully remote
We are looking for a Lead Business Analyst to participate in the design and development of CoinsPaid products/projects. The ideal candidate should have proven experience in the fintech industry, preferably cryptocurrency experience.
- Manage BA team, identify needs in project and product teams in BA capabilities
- Organise the whole process of BA capabilities supply in the company from identifying needs in product/project teams till BA skills development program management
- Coordinate and align business analytics expertise centre processes
- Collaborate with business analysts to plan, develop, design and implement new products/projects and improvements among existing ones
- Сonstantly improve processes, approaches and tools
- Improve and validate existing methods for generating product and project documentation
- Develop methods and techniques for preparing and presenting requirements, business cases
- Involvement in the development of product/project documentation and artefacts
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements
- 5+ years of BA experience, 2+ years of team leadership
- Strong leadership capabilities
- Mathematical, analytical, creative and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in verbal and nonverbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective logical thinking skills
- Prioritisation, high focus, and self-motivation
- Explain ideas in simple and user-friendly language
- Good understanding of SDLC, PDLC
- Experience in using business analysis tools, knowledge of process modelling notations, such as: BPMN, UML, etс
- Certifications (preferred)
- Fluent English (conversational, written)
About the role:
As a Senior Workday HCM you will be a key member of the People and Finance Systems team with a HRIS focus in Workday. Working across departments and geographies, interacting with our key business stakeholders in Human Resources (PX), Finance, Payroll and IT. You will also continue to work with vendors and other third parties providing and supporting our solutions. Working alongside the Senior Group Product Manager, Product Manager as a senior member of the team, you will be expected to approach tasks as an subject matter expert, inputting on strategic direction of the team and ensuring delivery.
What you'll do:
- Working closely with leadership to develop or improve frameworks within the team to better deliver on tasks through the lens of an SME.
- Develop a clear understanding of the features on the teamʼs roadmap. Along with the Senior Group Product Manager, Product Manager, other HCM Analysts you will help with the delivery of the team's roadmap.
- Making, documenting and executing evidence-based decisions and approaches, following best-practise principles; and escalating for review where needed.
- Collaborating with peers as a coach where needed, allowing you to further develop your coaching attributes, and to assist those around you as the HCM SME.
- Where required, assist the Product Manager to qualify and analyse work requests with a clear understanding of purpose, audience and intended approachWork closely with the Senior Group Product Manager, People Lead and Product Manager to set expectations for delivery, based on best understanding estimations and fostering a culture of collective ownership and accountability for the work completed within the team.
- Proactively identify and facilitate the removal of impediments, protecting the team from disruption and helping them honour commitments.
- Create / contribute to a fun working environment, living Xeroʼs values daily, with a focus on customer service and delivery both within the immediate team and wider People Systems Team.
What you'll bring:
- Hands-on experience of business requirements gathering and solution delivery as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or Manager.
- Experience with drafting and delivering documentation related to cloud and/or bespoke deliverables and customers - this includes business cases, solution documents and technical/functional specifications.
- Strong technical understanding with finance, people, recruitment, payroll, and collaboration tools (Workday experience is required and Netsuite and Lever experience is preferred).
- Previous experience where you have acted as an escalation point would be beneficial.
- Advanced experience with traditional and Agile project methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the proven ability to articulate concepts and outcomes to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Being a champion for the customer and the business and quickly building effective working relationships with others at all levels of the organisation.
Why our team loves working for Xero:
Employee share plan (become a shareholder in Xero!)
10 days wellbeing leave per year - we acknowledge there’s more to your wellbeing than being unwell, this leave covers mental health, medical appointments, care for dependents etc
Private Health Insurance, fully subsidised by Xero!
3 days gifted days leave over end of year period to enjoy that holiday spirit
Xtra Xero Leave - 5 days gifted to take from the day you join.
Access to free, confidential support for you and your family through our EAP program
Spend one day per year making a difference in the community with our volunteer leave
Opportunity to work with senior leaders across the business through multiple #beautiful mentoring and development programs
Global company with offices across 8 countries and 20 cities worldwide!
Regular team events and socials - from weekly shared lunches to EOW Friday socials (think cheese boards, board games and BBQ!)
Awesome offices equipped with the latest technology, as well as barista made coffee, ping pong and Nintendo Switch for those moments needed to switch off
Flexible working options; whether you work best from one of our decked out Xero offices or home- the choice is up to you!
Generous parental leave allowance with 26 weeks paid, and return to work flexibility and support6 weeks of partner’s leave, full pay, to support with baby care
We’re looking for experienced data scientists to work with our core product teams, who will take ownership of the team’s data projects and serve as a strategic partner to Product, Engineering, Design, User Research, and Marketing.
Teams we're hiring for:
FigJam: this is Figma’s newest standalone product offering, and it’s one of the company priorities this year. FigJam is an online whiteboard for teams to ideate and brainstorm together. The ideal candidate for this team will have exceptional problem solving and storytelling ability, a strong sense of ownership, excellent stakeholder management, and a track record of using data to influence product teams and help them achieve their goals.
Figma Editor: this team works on the heart and soul of our core product and has set a new standard for what’s possible on the web. Our users spend hours in the Editor each day brainstorming, iterating on designs, crafting prototypes, and getting feedback at all stages of the creative process. The ideal data science partner for this team will possess a high degree of creativity and incredible product intuition, allowing them to dive deep into our product to bring clarity around the experience of our most advanced users.
Extensibility: At Figma, we believe that extensibility is critical for unlocking the potential of our creator community. The Extensibility team works on the integrations and developer features that fuel our dynamic resource library. Data scientists in this area are responsible for driving analysis and research into what motivates our creator communities and running experiments to improve the discovery of these resources for our general user base. An ideal data scientist for this area enjoys digging into the technical details of our products, understands creator <> consumer dynamics, and is excited about partnering with both internal and external partners.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Leverage various data science methods such as machine learning, statistical modeling, and causal inference to understand user behavior and optimize the product experience
- Design and evaluate experiments to measure improvements to UI and algorithms
- Generate ideas to creatively leverage data for shaping future product roadmaps
- Drive democratization of data through creation of new datasets and tooling
- Design and surface metrics to guide decision making
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Product, Engineering, Research, Design, Sales, and Marketing
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Fluency in Python, R or similar scripting language
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in distributed data processing systems (Hive, Redshift, Presto, Snowflake, etc)
- Breadth of knowledge around statistical methods and experiment design, including A/B testing, sequential testing, synthetic control, cluster-randomized testing
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- A self-starting mindset along with strong communication and collaboration skills
Quantori is an international team: we have colleagues who work not only from office but also remotely from all over the world.
- Defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements
- Analyzing system features, and writing specifications
- Identifying issues and improving the existing policies
- Interpret, evaluate, and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analysis
- Building productive relationships with the customer
- Collaboration with the engineering team to prioritize features and determine the best technical implementation methods
What we expect:
- Proven experience in business analysis techniques, functional specifications preparation, and application testing
- Experience in working with software for business process modelling
- Good knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience in Life Science area
- Education in IT, computer science, or a relevant technical area
- Understanding of Scrum / Agile methodologies
- Structured approach and attention to details
- Upper-intermediate English or higher
Nice to have:
- A degree in IT or Computer Science
- Experience in working directly with the customer
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Competitive compensation
- Remote or office work
- Flexible working hours
- One-on-one English lessons
- Healthcare benefits: medical insurance and paid sick leave
- Continuous education, mentoring, and professional development programs
- A team with an excellent tech expertise
- Certifications paid by the company
About the role
- Location: Remote-first (United States; BC & ON, Canada)
- Our cash compensation amount for this role ranges from $141,000 - $194,000 for most US locations and $156,000 - $215,000 for US locations with a higher cost of labor. All figures cited above are in $USD and pertain to workers located in the United States. Pay is based on several factors including market location, and may vary depending on job related experience, knowledge, qualifications, and skills.
- Reporting to the Director, Finance & Strategic Operations
As a Business Analytics & Insights Lead, you’ll…
- Perform in-depth data analysis to deeply understand drivers in our PLG (product-led growth) Self-Serve SaaS business, including growth trajectory, expansion and retention, customer behaviors & cohorts, product & feature changes to identify insights and opportunities and inform key decisions to drive business growth for leadership and cross-functional teams
- Develop advanced SQL queries to extract and manipulate large datasets to quickly identify drivers and test key hypotheses
- Partner closely with central Data team to define business requirements for Data pipeline and create BI dashboards (eg. Tableau) for scalable and timely business insights and reporting
- Proactively monitor growth and adoption trends closely to identify business risks, data anomalies, and develop recommendations and solutions partnering with Product, Data, Engineering, Finance, and other cross-functional teams
- Define and implement statistical and predictive models to accurately forecast business trajectory
- Create high quality documentation and presentation of key analysis and communicate insights and recommendations with leadership and cross-functional partners
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we'll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive in this role if you have:
- 6+ years of experience working with complex data in a professional environment
- Strong understanding and experience of SaaS metrics and PLG (product-led growth) self-serve businesses
- Advanced SQL skills to query and manipulate large datasets and create data tables
- Strong experience creating advanced Tableau dashboards and effective visualizations
- Experience in developing predictive models for forecasting purposes (eg, using Python & R)
- Ability to translate analytics into digestible insights and takeaways for leadership & executive staff
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with Data and other teams to drive high impact analytical projects independently
- Strong communications skills, structured thinking, and problem solving ability
Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Research shows that you may still be considered for a role if you meet just half of the requirements.
Our Core Behaviors:
- Obsess over customer experience. We deeply understand what we’re building and who we’re building for and serving. We define the leading edge of what’s possible in our industry and deliver the future for our customers.
- Move with heartfelt urgency. We have a healthy relationship with impatience, channeling it thoughtfully to show up better and faster for our customers and for each other. Time is the most limited thing we have, and we make the most of every moment.
- Say the hard thing with care. Our best work often comes from intelligent debate, critique, and even difficult conversations. We speak our minds and don’t sugarcoat things — and we do so with respect, maturity, and care.
- Make your mark. We seek out new and unique ways to create meaningful impact, and we champion the same from our colleagues. We work as a team to get the job done, and we go out of our way to celebrate and reward those going above and beyond for our customers and our teammates.
Benefits & wellness
- Equity ownership (RSUs) in a growing, privately-owned company
- 100% employer-paid healthcare, vision, and dental insurance coverage for employees and dependents (US; full-time Canadian workers working 30+ hours per week), as well as Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account, dependent on insurance plan selection. Employees also have voluntary insurance options, such as life, disability, hospital protection, accident, and critical illness
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave for both birthing and non-birthing caregivers, as well as an additional 6-8 weeks of pregnancy disability for birthing parents to be used before child bonding leave. Employees also have access to family planning care and reimbursement
- Flexible PTO with an mandatory annual minimum of 10 days paid time off, and sabbatical program
- Access to mental wellness coaching, therapy, and Employee Assistance Program
- Monthly stipends to support health and wellness, as well as smart work, and annual stipends to support professional growth
- Professional career coaching, internal learning & development programs
- 401k plan and financial wellness benefits, like CPA or financial advisor coverage
- Commuter benefits for in-office workers
Temporary employees are not eligible for paid holiday time off, accrued paid time off, paid leaves of absence, or company-sponsored perks.
To join Webflow, you'll need valid U.S. or Canadian work authorization depending on the country of employment.
If you are extended an offer, that offer may be contingent upon your successful completion of a background check, which will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws. We may obtain one or more background screening reports about you, solely for employment purposes.
Webflow requires all new employees to submit their COVID-19 vaccination status as a condition of their employment. Your failure to timely provide requested information, may result in the revocation of your offer or the termination of your employment, as applicable.
At this time, Webflow does not permit employees who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work out of any Webflow office, visit an office, or attend any in person work or company sponsored events. We will only consider individuals who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for roles which require any in person work. If, due to the nature of your role, you are at any time required to work in person, but you are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to applicable regulations, your employment may be terminated.