We are looking for a Junior Legal Counsel to join our Nordic Expansion team, supporting the H&M brand as well as the Group’s other brands. This is an opportunity for someone with a genuine interest of working within a legal role in the world of retail and fashion.
As a Junior Legal Counsel within the Nordic Expansion team, you support, guide, and protect the H&M Group in relation to mainly lease agreements and other commercial legal contracts as well as in other legal issues that arises within Expansion. You negotiate, draft and review various agreements, set and enforce legal standards, templates and strategies and conduct judicial enquiries, risk assessments and due diligence. You collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to ensure we get the best possible deal both legally and commercially. You will be expected to provide day-to-day support on how to best manage business opportunities and risks from a legal perspective.
- You negotiate, draft, and review various commercial agreements, mainly lease agreements for H&M stores
- You constantly improve our contracts so that we are safeguarded in the best possible way
- You set and enforce legal strategies, standards, and templates
- You set and implement routines and way of working for execution of contracts and ensure the execution is done in the correct way
- You collaborate closely with lease managers, construction, facility, external law firms and other relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance and the best business result possible
- You contribute to internal knowledge development and knowledge transfer within the H&M Group, including legal processes, creating templates and best practice, and educate Expansion functions in relevant legal areas, such as leases and construction
- Ensure compliance within applicable laws and regulations
We see that you:
- Have a degree in Law
- Have experience (minimum 3 years) from an external law firm or company working with real estate law with focus on commercial tenancy law, and preferably also other commercial contracts and construction law
- Experience from all or several Nordic countries is a plus
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluent in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian and English is required)
- Can represent H&M towards landlords and other external parties with a high level of professionalism
- Dare to speak your mind and have strong sense of integrity and rational thinking
- Are thorough and pay attention to details
As a person we believe you are:
We believe that you are an excellent collaborator who will pitch in where needed, with a positive attitude and an ability to find solutions where others don’t. You have an open and creative personality, with a mindset that helps you thrive in an everchanging environment. You are able to explain and advice on complex legal matters to beginners as well as to seasoned professionals. You enjoy working independently, while also having a supportive team of colleagues on hand when you need it.You structure and prioritize your work efficiently. You maintain a strong sense of integrity and rational thinking while sustaining a service minded and friendly approach.
This is a full-time permenant position at the Support Office in Stockholm. You will report to the Nordic Expansion Manager, based in Stockholm.
If you feel that your experience, skills and ambitions are a match to this role, please send us your application (in English) as soon as possible but latest 24th of October. Please note that we are conducting interviews ongoing.
We value your personality and passion
For us, personality and passion come before education. You’ll always be supported and looked after by your Teamtailor family, but you will also have a lot of responsibility for your own work, meaning that working independently isn’t something you mind.
As a French-speaking Account Manager, you will be part of our international sales team in Stockholm which is currently made of 11 superstars coming from different paths of life/backgrounds and countries such as 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇵🇱 🇨🇲 🇮🇳 🇬🇧 🇱🇹 🇵🇭 🇵🇪 🇪🇸 🇹🇹 🇰🇷 🇸🇪. We believe in kindness, acceptance, support, and hard work. We also believe in having lots of fun
As Account Manager at Teamtailor you will be offered:
- Responsibility for your own sales process which means prospecting, cold calling, booking meeting, closing the deals and onboarding the client 💪🏼
- The opportunity to work with the market's best product
- Fixed salary + a very generous commission structure (no caps!)
- Development opportunities
- Paid vacation days
- Yearly company trip to a secret summer destination
- Tons of events & parties
- Weekly competitions & awards
- Friday Breakfast
- Starter Kit (Macbook, iPhone, Teamtailor bag, t-shirt, sweater & hoodie)
- Cool and modern open floor office
PS. If we collectively reach our weekly goals we also get PIZZA FRIDAY
You are definitely a match if you...
- Are fluent both in French and English
- Have previous experience in B2B sales (preferably towards HR but not a must)
- Are a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization;
- Can contact anyone and book a meeting over the phone or email
- Have the will to push harder and always exceed
- Can keep high activity and motivate yourself
- Have a positive and a can-do attitude
About the role
By joining us as a Business Summer Intern in the Commercial Strategy team, you will get great insight into how Storytel works as a company, learn about our strategies and operations across our different domains, and get to work on projects of real strategic importance to Storytel. Examples of previous summer intern projects include creating business cases for new subscription tiers and devising strategy proposals for different products and to target new audiences.
The Commercial Strategy team is responsible for pricing, packaging, promotions, payment optimisation and competitor and market research on a global level within our full-funnel marketing organization.
Your responsibilities may for example include conducting relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analysis related to the commercial aspects of our business, devising strategic recommendations, and creating and presenting various material to internal stakeholders. As part of our internship program, you will also have mentors with whom you will work closely, and get to participate in various training, workshops, and social activities to further accelerate your learning and get to know your fellow intern and Storytellers better.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program, preferably in a program related to business or engineering
- Available for a 5-week summer internship starting 5th of June in our Stockholm office
- Driven and ready to take both responsibility and initiative
- Curious and passionate about learning new things
- Enjoy working with data and have an analytical mindset
- A flexible and collaborative team player
- Interested in working within an agile and fast-growing tech company with people from all over the world
- Fluent or on a professional level in English, both spoken and written
And of course, we hope that you share our passion for stories, creativity, and innovation!
What we can offer
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. The Storytel culture - characterized by being welcoming and helpful - is important to us. We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement; we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it. If you like to read more about us and our products please have a look at www.storytel.com.
To be considered, send us your CV and fill out the questions in the application form in English! Please apply here no later than 2023-03-31.
This is a paid internship.