As our Support Hero, you will be the champion our customers need! You'll be their first point of contact, supporting them with code installation, product usage, customer exit reporting, billing assistance, and more.
What you'll need to bring:
- Perfect command of the English language;
- Fast typing skills – at least 40 WPM;
- High-level multitasking abilities;
- Willingness to work during unconventional hours;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Exceptional listening skills;
- Growth mindset.
Bonus points if you have:
- Browser console debug skills;
- Previous experience in customer-facing roles.
Our Finance and Administration departments deliver efficient and effective operations and processes that are foundational to EcoVadis’ ability to drive continuous improvement in companies’ sustainable business practices at scale.
- Book AP (purchase documents) and expense claims
- Monitor invoice payment deadlines, prepare and control the execution of payments
- Book bank statements (received and outgoing payments)
- Reply to vendor requests
- Clear AP accounts and follow-up AP open items
- Prepare and book journal entries including (but not limited to) prepayments and cash reports
- Helping with ad hoc requests
- 1 year of professional experience in accounting
- Very good command of English
- Academic background (educational background in accounting or economics would be an advantage)
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel), ERP experience would be an advantage
- Time management skills and discipline (accuracy and organizational skills are essential)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working in an accounting office/knowledge of Polish GAAP accounting will be an additional asset
Location: Warsaw/ remote from Poland
Everyone at EcoVadis contributes to a culture of trust, respect and empowerment. Our growing team in Poland is full of talented professionals from various sectors who all share a desire to make an impact. We offer competitive salaries and support personal growth from day one with extensive onboarding, mentoring and a brand new e-learning platform bursting with courses and modules so you can learn new skills and fine-tune old ones.
- Support with all the necessary office and IT equipment
- Optional (fully covered or co-financed) health care and life insurance
- Multisport card and wellness allowance
- Lunch card
- Annual performance bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid/ full remote work
- Remote work from abroad policy
- Internet and Electricity bill allowance
- CSR activities
- Modern, pet-friendly office in the city center (next to Rondo ONZ)
- Community service day when volunteering
Our hiring team looks forward to reviewing your CV, in English, with a guaranteed response to every application. A new job with purpose awaits you!
Cribl is looking for a Software Engineer to work on our Performance Engineering Team in Poland! We are hiring for multiple positions!
We are a fast-growing, remote-first company with a mission to unlock the value of all observability data. At our core, we believe in shipping phenomenal products and doing good by our customers and communities. We provide our customers with a new and unprecedented level of observability, intelligence, and control over their real-time data. We're backed by Sequoia and CRV, and our products are deployed in some of the largest organizations in the world processing 100s of TB and PB of IT & Security data, and managed by Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, and Technical Operations teams.
As an active member of our team, you will…
- Test at scale and complexity to identify performance bottlenecks and uncover anomalous system behavior
- Root cause performance/scalability issues and work closely with development teams to make improvements
- Develop tools and frameworks to enable development teams to easily incorporate performance tests, using JS/TS/NodeJS; Docker
- Integrate with our continuous testing systems, testing automation, and reporting of performance metrics
- Effectively communicate performance test plans and results to cross-functional team members and management
If you got it - we want it
- 5+ years software engineering experience, focusing on performance testing
- Hands-on experience with Docker is a must
- Extensive experience in development of performance benchmarks, tools, and test suites
- Experience working with data intensive applications and/or data streams processing
- Experience dealing with Support, Sustaining and Customer escalations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; able to explain complex technical topics to both internal and external stakeholders with ease and in remote/distributed environments
- No fear! Speak your mind
- Good jokes, or maybe better, bad jokes
- A love for goats
- Experience working remotely
Our team is actively growing and now we are looking for a Fullstack Developer to help us develop our team. We are introducing you as a full-stack engineer with at least 4+ years of experience with a good level of English, able to take responsibility, and be an expert in programming.
Is this about you? Then let's get acquainted!
- Experience with JS, TypeScript, React, and/or NextJS;
- Experience with Node.js, Express, Nest
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- Understanding of Rest API principles;
- Good knowledge of OOP;
- Object-oriented code on the SOLID principle;
- English level – B2;
- Knowledge of usability standards, including for mobile platforms.
- Development and support of mobile applications from scratch;
- Creation of high-quality, easily maintained code;
- Communication with clients in English;
- Support and refinement of existing projects.
What we offer:
From the 1st working day:
- 12th month pay policy;
- online/offline literature compensation;
- B-day gifts;
- corporate events;
- cash benefits for significant events in life.
After passing the probation period (+ benefits from the 1st working day):
- medical insurance (including dental services);
- 25 vacation days;
- 3 days off;
- corporate English;
- compensation of educational courses online/offline;
- sports compensation;
- corporate gifts.
We are looking for a Finance & Business Operations Analyst, who would like to move on to a new challenge in their career and be a part of the Operations & Finance team at a fast-growing start-up.
Why should you choose us and our Operations Team?
- Providing strategic insights that drive our business forward makes your work relevant. Be in the vicinity of the decision-making process and contribute to our services, products and overall success.
- We value autonomy so you will work mostly individually, while always being able to rely on the support of other team members. Teamwork, experience sharing, and co-learning best practices are deeply ingrained in our DNA.
- At HCM Deck we recognize the importance of continuous learning. By working alongside experienced professionals you will have the opportunity to expand your skill set and unlock your potential.
- Experience a friendly and inclusive work environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and the free exchange of ideas. This is what makes the atmosphere at HCM Deck truly great.
What else is in it for you?
- Having a real impact on a fast-growing HR tech brand with a global potential!
- Working in a startup remote-friendly culture founded on autonomy, accountability and at the same time team building and belonging
- Structured onboarding process to help you settle smoothly into your new role
- Clear career path and enablement of your individual development supported by ongoing constructive feedback and a high degree of autonomy
- Possibility to work 100% remotely (within Poland) or from one of our offices (Tarnów/Kraków/Warszawa)
- Working in a team with a passion for what we do
- Competitive salary: 7.200-9.600 PLN net + VAT/month on B2B contract/contract of mandate or 6.000-8.000 PLN gross/month on CoE
- Multisport card
- Private health insurance
- Equipment and modern digital collaboration tools (you get to choose your own device, Mac or PC)
- Full time contract - it's up to you whether you choose B2B or an employment contract
- Wellbeing Days - 4 extra days off to promote work-life balance
- Quarterly face to face work & fun team meetings
- Flexible working hours and work life balance - it is something we really care about
Check out what scope you will be taking care of at HCM Deck:
- Deliver actionable financial and business insights to key stakeholders, driving improved business performance and growth. Verify and analyse the current situation, propose enhancements and implement them to our daily operations
- Process financial data, ensuring accuracy and timeliness. Provide the Board with financial reports and insights on a regular basis
- Collaborate with the executive teams on budgets maintenance and financial operations including commission and invoicing process
- Monitor and evaluate performance for all revenue teams (marketing / sales & business development / customer success). Work closely with business stakeholders, delivering data-driven insights and seeking for general improvement
- Ensure data integrity and process efficiency for all business teams. Provide technical support and improve CRM data quality
- Act as a team player eager to help and provide assistance if needed
- Ensure timely, transparent communication and smooth intra- and cross-team collaboration
We are looking for a person with:
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst or Financial Analyst (preferably at start-ups, consulting firms or investment banks)
- Advanced MS Excel / Google Sheets skills (including working with large data sets, creating pivot tables and automating files)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with an emphasis on collecting and interpreting data
- Solid understanding of financial operations & structures within a company
- Proficiency in data visualisation using Google Data Studio / Tableau / Power BI etc.
- Previous CRM system (Salesforce / Pipedrive) experience would be an advantage
- Fluent Polish and B2/C1 level of English
- A real “Can Do” attitude which continuously drives you to proactively take initiative and test new approaches
If your profile and our role look like a potential great mutual match, here is what you can expect during our recruitment process:
- First exploratory zoom call from the recruiter to briefly discuss the role and our mutual expectations
- A recruitment assignment to let you test what your actual work would be about
- 1st interview with two of your peers, during which we would like to know more about your experience and qualifications and we would discuss your assignment (zoom meeting)
- 2nd interview, with your Team Leader and People Partner during which we would like to know more about you as a person and let you know us better (zoom meeting)
We are looking for a project management professional to manage CoinsPaid's portfolio of internal and external projects. The ideal candidate should have proven management experience in the fintech industry, preferably cryptocurrency experience.
- Development and implementation of full life cycle projects
- Planning and control of project timelines, budget, risk management, customer interactions (including expectation management, feedback gathering)
- Development and approval of project documentation (plans, technical documentation, etc.)
- Project team management, coordination and interaction with multiple stakeholders
- Detail-oriented task management, quality and deadline control, acceptance of results
- Preparation of presentation and reporting materials, providing detailed performance analysis and development recommendations
- 5 to 8 years of experience managing technology projects
- Knowledge and experience in the fintech and cryptocurrency industry
- Strong communication and organisational skills, managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practice
- Operational, analytical mindset and ability for continuous improvement
- PMI certifications (preferred)
- Fluent English (speaking, writing)
A large part of the scope is maintaining and improving business-critical legacy systems and integrations.
Currently they are working on two AWS Services: NLB (Network Load Balancer) and Route53, including design, implementation, Terraform module testing, writing unit tests, documentation, logging configuration.
In some cases they find some drawbacks and bugs and fix them or analyze the infrastructure to see where it can be improved.
- Skillful in Python 3+
- Proficient with AWS
- Competent in Terraform
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and Data centers
- Knowledge in SOA and Cloud Automation
- Possibilities of relocation to the USA;
- Possibility of relocation to Serbia from other locations;
- Entering a professional level equivalent to world standards;
- High wages (we proceed from the wishes of the candidate and the level);
- Private health insurance;
- The choice of a remote job or office in Poland;
- Good bonus system;
- An excellent team of high-level professionals and rich engineering culture.
We are looking for a Support Analyst to assist our customers with problems when using FORM applications. Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding users through features and functionalities.
- Advanced English
- 1 year of experience on Customer Support Analyst\Representative position
- Experience in B2B Clients and Enterprise solutions support
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to be helpful
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues
- Customer focused, experience in handling issues and or customer complaints
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience using common software (MS Office Suite — Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in writing test documentation: checklists, bug reports, test case
- Experience in working with browser development tools: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Basic understanding of client-server applications work
- Track and document issue details, troubleshooting steps, resolution, and root cause as tickets.
- Knowledge of the help desk software, and remote support tools (i.e. Zendesk, Slack, Zoom).
- While you will work set hours, you are ok with a schedule that is late into the evening- Support offers coverage between 6 am - 6 pm MT Monday-Friday, plus occasional holidays and the schedule will be 6am-2pm MST (2pm-10pm in Poland): (Subject to change based on needs).
- You are willing to help cover weekend hours (9 am-5 pm MST/ 6pm-2 am in UA) and night shift hours to give our weekend agent breaks and vacation time. It’s not frequently needed, but everyone takes a turn to lend a hand and gets the time back for doing so!
- You are a team player who exudes a team mindset, always looking for ways to support your coworkers and contributing positively to morale.
- You are comfortable working on phones, email, and chat channels.
Plus, if you have:
- Basic knowledge of Looker and Salesforce.
- Experience working with offshore technical teams.
- Ability to handle Client escalations and act as a main communication point with Clients.
- Be fully responsible for research projects in our biggest product. From an early phase of planning with stakeholders, then selecting testing groups, recruiting participants, conducting research, writing reports, and sharing presentations with interested people.
- Take responsibility for speeding up the verification and development of features and products.
- Set up and conduct end-to-end customer journeys and product experiments including data analysis and visualization.
- Talk to customers, gather insights, and test different solutions with them.
- Become a member of the LiveChat product team and you’ll be working closely with development teams in order to help them understand customers, the problems they have, and create better products.
- Source and prioritize teams’ research needs and advise on applicable methodologies.
- An analytical thinker who can synthesize and communicate ideas.
- Naturally curious and passionate to connect the dots to discover hidden patterns.
- Able to lead a research process by yourself, from identifying an exploration area, through planning and getting a product team involved, to drawing conclusions and suggesting prioritized solutions.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in conducting remote research sessions and usability tests with B2B customers in English – both before and after the solution was released.
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methods and synthesizing gathered data into solution recommendations.
- Knowledge of participant recruiting techniques.
- The ability to build stories with data, articulate thoughts in a concise and engaging way, and express complex concepts in an understandable manner.
- A can-do attitude.
- A basic understanding of the software development process.
- Fluent knowledge of both Polish and English language.
Our ideal candidate could have:
- familiarity with event-based analytics like Amplitude, Heap, etc.
- We don’t want you to worry about all the basic benefits - like a Multisport card, private health care, or a home office equipment budget.
- What we really want you to feel and what we believe in is that the real benefits come from the culture we’ve built.
- This is reflected in our unlimited paid days off and sick days policy, remote-friendly environment with a focus on outcomes instead of worked hours, and people who are dedicated to their work.
- Are you feeling like this might be a great place to consider working for? We feel it too ;) Join us and apply.
What is this job all about?
As a Junior UA Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of user acquisition strategies to drive growth and engagement for our products. You will be working closely with the senior UA team to analyze and optimize campaigns across different channels to ensure optimal performance.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in developing and implementing user acquisition strategies across various channels, including paid social, search, display, and mobile app networks.
- Conduct daily performance analysis and optimization of user acquisition campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop compelling ad creatives, messaging, and landing pages that drive user engagement.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics such as CTR, CPC, CPA, and LTV, and use these insights to inform future campaigns.
- Conduct research on industry trends, competitor activity, and emerging user acquisition channels to identify new growth opportunities.
- Assist in developing and executing A/B tests to optimize campaign performance and drive incremental improvements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product, data analytics, and engineering, to ensure campaigns are aligned with business objectives.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in user acquisition or performance marketing, preferably in the mobile app or gaming industry.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data analysis and interpretation.
- Familiarity with user acquisition channels, including Facebook, Google, and mobile ad networks.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Experience with A/B testing and campaign optimization.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a proactive mindset and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
What do we offer in return?
We are all about our games. We live them and want to create the best product for our players. To do that we need only the best people, and we know that we need to give, to receive. We believe that work is much more than benefits that you receive, although we have quite a few of those. But you can also count on us, grow with us, be sure to get a free hand to test, learn and improve and most of all you will have a direct impact on the product and the company.
- Development of Odoo ERP system
- Writing new modules for our business
- Creation of connectors for data exchange with different sources (Banks, Marketplaces, etc.)
- Improvement of current modules (Accounting, Sales, Inventory and etc.)
- Assistance in creating effective user-friendly interfaces
- Building architecture for safe and fast work with data
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- Excellent knowledge of Odoo (v14-16)
- Expert-level knowledge of Python and its libraries
- Experience with databases (SQL)
- English - Advanced
- Experience with optimization and acceleration of Odoo processes
- Knowledge about optimal Odoo and Postgres configurations
At Accel Club, we acquire, scale, and operate e-commerce businesses by integrating them into our platform. Backed by leading investors across technology and commerce, we build a team of A-players and create an environment for everyone to be engaged, challenged, and passionate about the work we do. We value result-driven and adventurous professionals ready to gain new experiences, learn non-stop, and think big.
What will you be responsible for?
- Developing new user-facing features;
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Optimization application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaboration with other team members and clients.
We use these tools and techniques to help us get the job done:
- Vue.js, React;
- Redux, MobX, Vuex;
- English Intermediate and higher (oral and writing);
- Commercial experience as a Vue.js, React developer — over 2 years;
- Experience with state management patterns and solutions;
- Experienced with testing methodologies for the front-end;
- Ability to figure out on your own;
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility;
- Experience working in a Scrum;
- Teamwork experience;
- Proactivity in communication with team members and clients;
- Basic understanding of tools such as Sketch / Figma / InVision / Zeplin.
- The opportunity to relocate to Poland;
- Internal education (meetups, courses);
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote work;
- Teambuilding with the Dektry team twice per year in different locations and countries;
- Compensation for sports activities;
- Internal English courses;
- Provision of working equipment (Poland, Belarus);
- Access to the Dektry’s library, which contains books for professional development;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.
- Architecture design and implementation within a team of experienced Data Engineers.
- Development of big data processing pipeline based on data streaming platform (NATS JetStream).
- Data modeling and processing in various databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch).
- Performance optimization for both computation time and storage size.
- Data collection from well documented and not documented APIs (YouTube, Instagram, TikTok etc.).
- Development of internal web service written in Python.
- Setup data monitoring and anomalies detection.
- Experimentation with new tools, technologies and databases.
- Hands-on experience with Python (at least 5 years)
- Experience in Big Data processing or Data Engineering (at least 1 year)
- Understanding of streaming platforms, such as Kafka, NATS JetStream etc.
- Expert in at least one DB engine (Relational, columnar or document-based)
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Docker and cloud platform working experience
- Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written, being comfortable with change which arises through company growth
Nice to have
- Working experience with Google Cloud Platform / Kubernetes
- Experience in Machine Learning engineering, participation in ML project would be a plus
- Asynchronous Python programming skills
- Experience in working with domain-driven design methodology, working with data projects from scratch
Product technology stack
Data Collection & Pipelines: Python 3.10 (asyncio), NATS JetStream, ElasticSearch, Docker, Airflow, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, FastAPI, Google Cloud Platform, GitHub Actions
We believe in supporting our employees both at and away from work, and we really value a healthy work-life balance.
Our benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible schedule;
- Office //Hybrid working setup for the most optimal work-life balance for you;
- 5 sick days without documents;
- Corporate English;
- Learning compensation (certifications, professional courses).