Your role & responsibilities
Your main goal will be to make our CS team move from a reactive support function to a strategic and proactive Customer Success function.
In order to achieve that, you’ll structure all of Figures’ customer success, onboarding, and support processes, looking to provide the best experience possible in an efficient way.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build Customer Success at scale / a digital CS strategy for SMBs
- Build a mid-market Customer Success approach
- Contribute to building a product-led growth & product-led sales strategy
- People management: build, manage & mentor the CS team (currently, we have 5 people in the team)
- Data quality: make sure we have a robust validation process to ensure the good quality of our compensation data
- Customer feedback: ensure the CS team is the voice of the customer at Figures
- Leadership: build good cross-functional relationships with Sales, Marketing & Product
Even though it’s not an Individual Contributor role, we’ll expect the you to be super hands-on in understanding topics in-depth and finding the problems and the solutions. Most of the time, you’ll own the resolution of the problems by managing other stakeholders (in the CS team or in other teams).
What we look for
- Lead to Head of level: 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS, including at least 2-3 years successfully managing a CS team.
- Experience with Customer Success at scale / Digital CS.
- Customer Success experience with SMBs (3-10k ACV) & mid-market companies (10k+ ACV).
- Successfully built a CS function from (almost) scratch in a B2B SaaS organisation. Strong people management skills: hiring, managing, mentoring & developing people.
- Has seen the Seed/Series A to Series B journey (1M. to 10M. ARR).
- Has grown the CS team from a few people to 10-15+ people.
- Experience with “complex” onboarding processes where clients need to import and configure their data.
- Experience working with an international team selling into different geographical markets.
- High data literacy: really good at understanding data & very data-driven.
- Alignment with our values: you have a strong sense of ownership, you are pragmatic & you are at ease to give and receive feedback (while not taking yourself too seriously!).
- Fluent or native level English speaker (we are building an international team).
- Based in Europe (or ready to relocate).
- Excited to come to Paris: You’re able to spend 3 days every 2 months with the whole team in our office in Paris.
Compensation & Perks
You can find all details about our compensation policy here.
- On-market salary. We target the market's 50th percentile using data from the best benchmark on the market.
The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in the UK, is between £90,000 and £112,000 OTE (including a £72-90k base salary).
The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in Germany or in the Netherlands, is between €87,000 and €112,000 OTE (including a €70-90k base salary).
The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in France, is between €75,000 and €94,000 OTE (including a €60-75k base salary).
Of course that could be adjusted for any outlier profile!
For people who live outside of the those countries, we adjust the compensation based on our Global Salary Convertor’s cost of labor.
- Above-market equity. We allocate 14% of our company towards employee grants, which is considerably above market practices (the average equity pool size is a bit less than 10%).
0.34% to 0.45% ownership of the company, depending on your seniority level (≈ €1.6-2.2M in case of a €1B exit).
- Company incentive program (profit sharing plan).
We believe in a collective sharing of Figures' success. The purpose of this bonus is to associate employees collectively with the results and/or performance of the company.
The bonus potential is €3,000 under the company-wide bonus scheme.
- Above-market benefits & perks.
We’ve been Flexified, so you can trust that we’re a truly flexible workplace. More details here!
- Generous time off policy. 25 days of annual paid time off + 1 extra day off every fortnight (we apply a “9-day fortnight” schedule: we get Wednesday or Friday off every other week - learn more about it here!).
- Remote Flexibility. Mandatory 3 days in the office every 2 months (expenses paid by Figures), that's it!
- Premium Health Insurance & Pension. Each country has its specificities.
- €5 Daily Meal Vouchers. It’s a very French thing, everyone will enjoy this benefit!
- Commuting expenses. 100% taken care of by Figures.
- Sustainable mobility allowance. For people based in France: €35 per month if you use one of the eligible transportation to commute to the office.
- Sports subscription/allowance. Sport is pretty much anchored in Figures’ values, so we made it part of our perks: 40€ / month, or Gymlib subscription in France.
- Maternity & parental leave: our basis is the French market minimum, but if you’re in a country with better ones, we’ll align your perks on it, hoping that someday we’ll all be aligned to German standards. On top of that:
1-month parental leave for the second parent paid at 100% of the salary.
1-month worked part-time (50%) but paid at 100% when returning from maternity leave.
We are seeking an experienced MLOps Engineer to join our team. As an MLOps Engineer, you will be responsible for deploying and maintaining machine learning models at scale. You will work closely with data scientists, software engineers, and infrastructure teams to ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of our machine learning systems.
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines for machine learning models
- Develop and maintain infrastructure to support machine learning workloads, including data storage systems, and monitoring tools
- Collaborate with data scientists to deploy and monitor models in production
- Develop and maintain automated testing and validation processes for machine learning systems
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues in machine learning systems
- Implement and enforce security best practices for machine learning systems
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and best practices in MLOps
- 3+ years of experience in MLOps, DevOps, or a related field
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong programming skills in Python (3.8+)
- Experience with cloud platforms especially AWS
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch), model weights formats (saved model, onnx, pth)
- Familiarity with deploying machine learning models at scale (100k+ inferences/day)
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines and Git version control
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
We are seeking a performance-driven, high-energy personality who has several years of experience in the field. Since you will work intensely with teams from many countries solid command of English language is a prerequisite. We offer attractive compensation, unlimited career opportunities and the possibility to work in one of the most exciting software companies in the industry. The position will be remote in any location of choice Europe (outside Russia and Belorussia). Our headquarters are in Berlin, Germany with major offices in Belgrade, Serbia, Lakeland, Florida and in Canada.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Payments Product Manager to join our team and drive the development and roadmap of our Payments team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our Payments platform meets the needs of our customers and business.
- Deep understanding of our Payments operations: Develop and maintain a
comprehensive understanding of our payments operations to inform product strategy
- Revenue Optimization: Maximize revenue capture through continuous improvement of
bill-through rates and reduction of involuntary churn.
- Product Roadmap: Define the Payments team roadmap by understanding business and
customer needs and ensuring that feedback from cross-functional stakeholders is
integrated into the process.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Lead a cross-functional team to design, develop, and
launch new payments solutions and improvements in collaboration with FP&A,
accounting, sales and marketing, and other relevant departments.
- Performance Analysis: Analyze and report on performance metrics to track progress and
identify areas for improvement.
- Compliance: Ensure that the payments product is compliant with industry standards and
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on payments solutions
- Strong understanding of payment processing and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful payment products
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
Prezi offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment.
If you are passionate about Payments and have a proven track record we would love to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding operational requirements including hardware, architecting, configuring, integrating, and maintaining mission critical Production PostgreSQL databases
- Responsible for all backup, recovery, PITR replicating
- Experience on community supported tools like Pgbadger, Slony, PGadmin, Pgpool, Pgbouncer
- Clusters and upgrading/migrating various PostgreSQL database versions
- Database administration and tuning databases
- Develop database automation scripts and maintenance
- Provide technical guidance for integration, testing, design, development, planning of new production systems/databases
- Contribute to improving and creating DBA policies, procedures and standards
- 4+ years strong experience as DBA/PostgreSQL DBA
- 1+ Years of working with cloud / virtualisation technologies
- Experience in monitoring, managing and maintaining mission critical 24 by 7 production databases along with installation and configuration of database, implementing high-availability solutions, setup monitoring tools, setup database security, optimising resources, etc
- SQL query tuning hands on experience
- Should know any one scripting language (Python/shell/PowerShell)
- Knowledge and hands-on on Container technology (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Good communication skills
- Graduate in B.E/B.Tech or equivalent
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves, a service approach to leadership, a history of respect for all colleagues
- Excellent command over the English language
- A willingness to learn, a flexibility to adapt
- Highly competitive and strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work in Shifts and on weekends to support 24*7
- Experience on EnterpriseDB products and certifications, OCP certifications
- Experience on a few leading cloud platforms like AWS,Azure,GCP
Reporting to our Product Research Lead, we’re looking for a passionate and motivated Mixed-methods Researcher able to oversee the voice of the user across various product teams.
Across different squads that focus on the user experience early in the funnel, you will lead strategic research end to end as well as enable and support those running tactical research within those teams.
What you'll do:
- Design and execute discovery research projects using both quantitative and qualitative practices, and convert the findings into actionable insights that make our product experiences measurably better.
- Partner with marketing & analytics to make sure you tell holistic customer stories that help us make the best decisions.
- Collaborate with product, experience design and engineering leads to identify and ensure strategic priorities are well-defined as well as set up to achieve a high impact.
- Support and enable your product teams in performing necessary primary research as well as synthesising secondary research.
- Work on research deliverables that can be shared across the organisation: user personas, empathy maps, customer mapping, allowing our team to build a product strategy that is aligned with the voice of our user.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways to a broad and diverse audience including executive stakeholders, and across organisational boundaries.
What you should bring to the table:
- Proven experience with quantitative research methods: Experience with different methodologies and analyses of surveys. Familiarity with basic statistical methods and the ability to apply them.
- Experience conducting qualitative research in a corporate environment, including concept-testing, usability, interviews, diary studies.
- Ability to pull in industry trends, market research and benchmarking to surface actionable insights.
- Familiarity with experiments and macro- and micro-optimisations for conversions of different types.
- Experience working autonomously and transversely across teams. Well-versed in both coordination and execution of research projects.
- Experience in educating product teams in research, enabling and supporting them when performing tactical research.
- Demonstrated ability to promote insights across groups, multiple squads, and tribes.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
Your Journey to Success:
- After 1 month: You'll have completed your Hotjar onboarding and feel fully set up in the Conversion tribe.
- After 3 months: You'll be identifying and creating research priorities and gaps.
- After 1 year: You'll be developing and delivering impactful research that informs decisions for the company.
The compensation range for this role is €60,000 to €80,000 for Mid-level or €75,000-€100,000 for Senior annually, where the starting offer typically falls in the range of €63,000 to €68,000 for Mid-level and €80,000 to €85,000 for Senior.
Our approach to compensation
At Hotjar we do not factor in any differences in compensation based on where you are located. We believe everyone should be compensated based on the market value of their role and the impact the role brings to the company. We also don't believe in complicated bonus or equity schemes. Instead, our ranges are established after performing market research (London labor market), so that our team members can have a healthy and predictable income.
On average, our offers tend to fall within the first half the range published for the role. The specific compensation amount offered to a successful candidate will be based on the performance during the recruitment process, experience, skills, and knowledge.
Upon joining, the better a team member performs (in terms of execution, impact, and expertise) and the stronger their behavior is aligned with our core values, the higher they tend to move within a range. Team member’s’ compensation is reviewed yearly.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.