We are seeking a skilled and dynamic Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate should have 1-2 years of relevant experience and possess a range of desirable skills including proficiency in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, creating presentations, working in MS Office, and Google worksheets. Your ability to multitask, generate fresh ideas, and communicate effectively will be vital to the position.
This position can be based in any of the following countries: Bulgaria, Georgia, Belarus, India, Thailand, Hungary, Romania, Latvia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Kyrgyzstan, Greece, or Serbia.
- assist in organizing, planning, and executing project activities;
- coordinate project schedules, timelines, and resources to ensure project deadlines are met;
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather project requirements and deliverables;
- develop and deliver engaging presentations to convey project updates and results;
- utilize Figma, Miro and Adobe Photoshop to design and edit project visuals, ensuring high-quality deliverables;
- effectively communicate project status, risks, and issues to stakeholders and team members;
- conduct research and analysis to support decision-making and problem-solving within projects;
- actively participate in meetings, brainstorming sessions, and project discussions;
- assist in budget tracking and expense management for assigned projects;
- identify areas for process improvement and propose innovative solutions;
- collaborate with team members to ensure seamless communication and coordination.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Project Coordinator or in a similar role;
- proficiency in Figma, Adobe Photoshop, creating presentations, working in MS Office, and Google worksheets will be considered an advantage;
- strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively;
- ability to generate fresh ideas and think creatively to solve problems;
- strong attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work;
- fluency in English is required. Proficiency in Portuguese or Thai will be an advantage.
- Remote work model;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional courses: from Coursera to Harvard;
- Friendly, enjoyable and positive environment.
Currently, over 700 employees and service providers are stationed across its seven global offices located in the UK, Gibraltar, the UAE, the Bahamas, Australia, and the headquarters in Cyprus. By broadening its international presence, Quadcode not only offers a remote or hybrid work model but also presents a myriad of intriguing tasks and challenges for professionals like developers, market research analysts, and PR marketing specialists, among others.
- Duration: 6 months
- Starting date : Soon as possible or December 2023
- Salary: between 1200 and 1400€ (based on experience)
- Languages: English and French, English and German, English and Dutch or English and Italian.
- Location: Paris, Düsseldorf or Rotterdam.
- Partial remote work is possible, to be discussed with the supervisor
- Since Shippeo operates internationally we will exclusively review CVs that are in the English language.
As an intern in the Customer Success team, you will join a team of 10 members with diverse international backgrounds who are responsible to manage the adoption and success of the Shippeosolution across multiple customer organizations and a wide range of different industries.
Under the supervision of your mentor, you will assist in multiple steps of the customer journey and, depending on your performance, you may be given the opportunity to manage projects completely autonomously. Your responsibilities will include:
- Support in the implementation and adoption of Shippeo towards customers
- Organize, coordinate and follow-up on the actions agreed on with customers
- Specify customers' needs related to the platform and communicate and report regularly with Shippeo's internal teams to ensure a smooth implementation process
- Prepare and regularly conduct weekly meetings and business reviews with customers to update all stakeholders on the project progress (on-site or off-site)
- Work on internal cross-team projects and initiatives to further strengthen our product and organization
You are our next Shippian if you:
- Are fluent in English and one of the following: French, German, Dutch, Italian.
- Are currently enrolled in a Master Degree program from an Engineering or Business school
- Have profound analytical skills and can efficiently handle daily customer requests.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Are well-organized in your work and can handle multiple responsibilities.
- Are autonomous and willing to take on responsibilities in a startup that aims to revolutionize an entire sector.
Covariant deployment engineers implement our robotic solutions at warehouses across the US and around the world. They know the details of our product capabilities better than anyone and are master debuggers. As we set up and test new robotic deployments, they are our first set of hands on the keyboard, making sure everything is configured correctly, from hardware to networks to software. As we start testing our robots, they act as chief debuggers, adjusting code and writing small features to improve our performance. They are also jack-of-all-trades, not afraid to adjust the robotic hardware when necessary, and intimately familiar with how the hardware and software pieces of our product interact.
This role will often require 5 days per week of on-site presence at our robotic deployments located across Europe, primarily in Germany.
Areas of focus
- Curiosity - The role will require you to learn about our technology stack and how to operate it effectively
- Teamwork - You will be the eyes and ears of the whole company while deployed - a strong ability to work with the rest of the team will be needed
- Resilience - Onsite work never fully goes as planned and you will be expected to help your team through difficulties that may arise by contributing to the overall effort
- Be a key contributor from day 1 on a small team that’s growing fast
- Push the boundary of possibility with a world-class machine-learning team
- See your work deployed immediately and affecting a customer’s performance the next day
- Desire to be hands-on with our robots in various locations (travel 75%-100%)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or extensive experience installing technical systems
- Experience with the Linux command line and with writing, reading, and understanding code - we work primarily in Python, but the specific languages and frameworks you know are less important than your ability to learn new ones
- Experience with physical systems - some hardware, electronics, robotics, or networking experience is nice, but working on your own passion project works too
- Ability to speak German
Nice to haves
- Past experience with robotics, controls systems, or warehouse automation
- Experience with networking, electronics, optics/camera calibration
- Experience teaching or training customers or clients
- Familiarity with GitHub and the tools of professional software development
- CAD design and/or fabrication experience
Sample week in the life
- Monday - Travel to the customer site to get started with your week. Meet up with the hardware deployment engineer, a technician, and the robot performance lead. Work with the team to get the measurements of the station into the layout file properly so that the robot knows where it is relative to the other parts of the station.
- Tuesday - Run an hour of product through the robot station, noting the performance and any failures or new corner cases. After you look at the debug images, you realize that one of the camera lenses is getting dirty, so perform a basic clean-up, and take the opportunity to check on the rest of the station. Add a section on lens cleaning to the operation manual distributed to customer maintenance staff.
- Wednesday - Train some of the warehouse technicians about how to operate the machine on their own, without supervision. One of them manages to get the system into an error state you’ve never seen. Dig into the logs, and submit a detailed bug to the application team. Have dinner with the team.
- Thursday - Work with the engineering team to analyze the results of the last production run and implement changes to improve the robot's performance. Run another production batch to confirm the fix has helped.
- Friday - Take a few calls to plan for next month’s deployment at a new customer. You’re leading the charge to implement some new procedures for making the deployment process easier. Write up your report on the overall health of the robot this week for the engineering team and travel back home for a well-deserved rest!
WorkOS is looking to continue to build our Developer Success Engineering team. As WorkOS is a technical product made by developers, for developers, Developer Success Engineers are critical to the customer experience. You will be on WorkOS’s front line, talking with developers, building developer relationships, and making the developer experience the best it can be.
You will be the expert on our products and main point of contact between our engineers and developers (customers). You will spend your time communicating with developers, and troubleshooting their issues.
This role is best suited for someone who is technically-minded, empathetic, passionate, and loves solving problems under pressure.
- Understand and be an expert in WorkOS’s products and code base
- Provide technical advice to developers on best practices for integrating with our API
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise from the developer and diagnose any blockers
- Engage customers for feedback to help shape product development
- Work cross-functionally within the company
- Working hours: UK/EMEA shift
- 2-3 years experience in a technical role with coding experience
- Working with customers on a technical product
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for educating and breaking down complicated concepts
- Quick learner and relentlessly inquisitive
At WorkOS, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial well-being. We offer healthcare coverage for you and your family, including medical, dental, and vision. We offer parental leave, paid-time off and flexible working arrangements.
- Competitive pay
- Substantial equity grants
- Healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for you and your family
- 401k matching
- Wellness and fitness monthly allowances
- Flex vacation policy
- Autonomy and flexibility with remote work
The role of the Consultant is to provide expert advice and deliver technical solutions for Product MDG using the SAP MDM/MDG platform. The candidate will be responsible for leading the functional aspects of the project, collaborating with the technical team and liaising with key stakeholders.
- Lead the functional implementation of SAP MDM/MDG for Product Data Management.
- Collaborate with the technical team to ensure the solution meets the client's requirements.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to identify their needs and provide expert advice on MDG.
- Provide training and support to end-users on the new solution.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for the project.
- Primary skill: SAP MDM/MDG.
- Must have skills: SAP MDM.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Required English level: B1+.
- Expected seniority levels: A3, A4, A5.
- Work from office required: No, fully remote work is possible.
- Must be able to attend a project interview.
- South Europe
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to join Baltic Amadeus in our Vilnius, Kaunas offices or remote (EEA). Work with experienced developers, managers, QA engineers, and help our clients to speed up and improve the quality of service for their customers. If you are passionate about learning new technology and solving complex problems, this could be an excellent career move for you!
- Assist the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding
- Learn the codebase and improve coding skills
- Use Drupal to develop a portal that has many users, integrations, forms, payments, etc.
- Learn and work with MySQL, Apache, nginx, jQuery, CSS2&3, MongoDB, Twig
- Solve problems related to performance and high traffic
- Ensure solutions that meet the highest security and OWASP requirements
- Experience working with Drupal theming
- Knowledge of MySQL, Apache, Nginx is an advantage
- Familiarity with Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Solid work ethic, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Ability to work from a different location – we have 3 offices (2 in Vilnius and 1 in Kaunas), possibility to work remotely
- Possibility to work from abroad
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance & free parking
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Monthly salary from 1049 EUR (Gross) to 3305 EUR (Gross)
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced Technical Support Specialist (Line 2) who will be responsible for providing high-quality and fast support to customers and employees. If you are a technically proficient and customer-focused individual looking for an exciting opportunity to contribute to a dynamic team and support our customers effectively, we invite you to become part of our team!
- Handle user requests promptly and professionally;
- Provide expert advice and guidance to users on service operation and functionality;
- Replicate user-reported errors and communicate them to the Development team;
- Configure integration exchanges between our service and the Customer's systems, ensuring seamless connectivity;
- Interact collaboratively with other support teams from our Customers, actively participating in application-related tasks and monitoring implementation progress;
- Ensure compliance with SLA regulations.
- Fluency in Russian and Intermediate to Advanced English;
- Technical background: solid understanding of database principles, integration concepts, and the ability to interpret and analyze logs;
- Problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to effectively identify and solve problems;
- Ability to write basic SQL queries;
- Prior experience in supporting client business applications;
- Previous experience working in an IT company.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and familiarity with noSQL queries;
- Knowledge of Python programming language.
- Competitive payment;
- Work on your timezone schedule;
- 28 days of paid vacation per year;
- Work on international projects with multicultural teams;
- Professional development: Inside company training and Performance Reviews.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Affiliate Manager possessing strong, hands-on online marketing experience to run the execution of the online sales strategy for AdStart’s Affiliate Program. Primarily responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key affiliates, this person will also be responsible for identifying and recruiting relevant top producing affiliates.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in a wide variety of online marketing techniques including affiliate marketing. If you're just looking to add a line to your resume, we may not be for you. If you're looking for a dynamic experience that will push your potential, support your growth, give you meaningful work from the first day, and provide an environment where your voice can be heard in daily interactions with senior management, we are for you.
Your main duties:
- Identify and recruit relevant top performing affiliates and publishers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key affiliates and affiliate networks
- Set and manage monthly, quarterly and annual goals for revenue growth
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue and profit goals
- Negotiate multiple payout structures on various models including CPA, CPL, CPS
- Actively consult with key affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommending and implementing best practices or additional products/ services to promote
- Research and analyze the affiliate and OTA industries, to identify trends that can positively or negatively affect the business
- Become a training, information and advice resource for junior level staff
- Analyze reporting, as well as partner insights, to recommend strategic improvements
- Work tightly with the product development team to identify top producing offers
- Screen current and potential affiliates for fraudulent activities
- Travel to industry trade shows to close deals and build industry knowledge and presence
- English fluency is a must
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Affiliate Marketing. Knowledge in the Mobile VAS industry is a must
- Excellent knowledge of different traffic types and their effect and results over different products, knowledge of CPA, CPL, CPI business models
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas in a fast paced, quota driven environment
- Excellent sales, negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience working with affiliate tracking platforms i.e Affise, HasOffers, Cake or Voluum
- Highly organized and exceptional time management
- Positive outlook and ability to influence and persuade others in a positive manner
- Ability to build reports and tables in Google Sheets and Excels
- Strong technical knowledge in tracking and reporting
- Ability to manage, grow & coach internal junior team members
What we offer:
- A workplace with high energy, flat hierarchy, positive attitude, and growth you would expect from a startup coupled with all of the security of an established company
- Flexible work life balance
- Opportunity to travel and work from a variety of office locations
- Competitive remuneration package (base + bonus component)
- Individual tailor-made career progression plan
- Multitude of employee training programs
- Team-building activities
We are looking for highly motivated and competitive individuals to join our sales team as National Sales Representative (NSR) based in one of our European Locations: Italy, Spain, France, UK or Sweden. As our National Sales Representative, you’re the critical connector of our customers and our metals supply-chain solutions. The NSR will do whatever it takes to match the right supplier with the right buyer and close deals while driving maximum net revenue. Building strong relationships and being organized are the key ingredients for the NSR’s success. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual steeped in the metals industry looking to get in on the ground floor. Reporting to our Regional Director of Sales, you’ll work closely with Customer Success, Purchasing, and Finance to drive growth and revenue on a global scale. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. This role is for the NSR that not only wants to directly impact the revenue growth for Reibus but also create their own path to success with a fast-expanding team. If you are a sales rockstar who thrives with no two days being alike, we want to speak with you!
What You'll Do
- Prospecting new business: Create deal opportunities by initiating and developing new logos and customers
- Expanding within accounts: Support enterprise account strategies and execution where necessary to grow revenue with existing accounts
- Closing deals: Research, understand your customer’s positioning, offer solutions, and anticipate objections
- Partnering across organization: Coordinate with logistics, listings, finance, customer success, and other internal functions to complete sales
- Executing on our playbook: Creating and updating customer information and deal data within our CRM and maintaining other sales enabling processes
- Know our customer: Main point of contact for all inbound and outbound communication to assigned accounts and contacts
- We are open to different profiles: You have either minimum 3 years of experience buying and selling in the metals industry, or you have extensive experience in the metal industry and like to try yourself in a sales role, or you are an experienced B2B sales professional coming from other industries and you are interested in exploring the digitization of sales in the metals industry
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- A self-starter capable of working independently within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely. English required
Your Cultural Fit
- Courageous: Have the courage to fail, to voice your opinions, to challenge the consensus, and to face your own weaknesses
- Curious: Be open to new ideas. Learn more every day. Ask questions. Seek out and find answers. Bring new solutions
- Gritty: Stick with it. Don't give up. Push through the challenges. Never stop trying. Find a way to get it done
- Ownership: Always behave like an owner. Take initiative. Own the outcome and always do the right thing
- Honesty: Tell the truth. Be yourself. Say what you mean. Show respect and understand your impact on other
Ask Us About
- Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future
- Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for
- The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring
- “Be an adult”: This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with
- Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home
We are using modern stack of technologies and platforms like PostgreSQL, Kafka, AWS, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI, Prometheus, Grafana.
What will you do:
Leading the Engineering teams
- Responsible for leading a few engineering teams (including back-end, mobile and web development) and ensuring that they are working efficiently.
- Responsible for setting goals and objectives for the teams and ensuring that they are met.
- Responsible for team velocity.
Product Development and Project Management
- Responsible for overseeing all the stages of product development. Ensure that the product is developed efficiently within budget, meets all requirements and is completed on time.
- Responsible for making of technical decisions. Design possible solutions, negotiate with the teams involved, define deliverables and deadlines for the teams, and ensure that they are met. Design and develop overarching decisions.
Hiring and Career growth for engineers
- Responsible for recruiting new team members and providing them with clear goals and objectives to ensure they can grow within the company according to performance reviews.
- Be innovative and come up with new ideas, approaches and techniques to help the product and team to grow and develop.
- Be budget tolerant in terms of technical resources, such as software costs and staff salaries, and have a strategy that outlines a range of options for scaling technical teams. It also includes a long-term vision for the team.
- Proven work experience as an Engineering Manager or similar role
- 5+ years experience in a developer position
- Communication skills to supervise staff and work with other managers
- Familiarity with industry development standards and our back-end technology stacks such as AWS, k8s, PostgreSQL, Apache Kafka, Golang, or one of the JVM-based languages
- Proficient in Russian and English languages
- This job is only for those who are willing to relocate to Berlin, Limassol, or Amsterdam.
- We support relocation (visa, package) when needed.
- Opportunity to create a new and innovative company
- Great working atmosphere in a motivated, dynamic & multicultural team
- You will be surrounded by high-performing talents who are passionate about the product and the company
- Hybrid work model - you will have a mix of working from home and working from office
- Real growth opportunities as well as lots of responsibility and impact from day one!
- We support relocation (visa, package) when needed.
- Your Vivid Prime subscription is on us!
What you will do
- Develop sales strategy (industries, geography, target customer profile, success metrics, pricing policy);
- Generate leads, run negotiations, formulate and “sell” business cases, close deals;
- Develop marketing materials and organise marketing events (presentations, product demonstrations, meetings, etc.);
- Engage internal resources, including technical and admin staff;
- Manage Key Accounts including Customer success;
- Build market and competitor intelligence;
- Develop external network and support corporate PR activities (publications, events);
- Plan sales activities, execute and report results.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales in IT;
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Computer Science;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills;
- English – Advanced.
Your role & responsibilities
Your main goal will be to make our CS team move from a reactive support function to a strategic and proactive Customer Success function.
In order to achieve that, you’ll structure all of Figures’ customer success, onboarding, and support processes, looking to provide the best experience possible in an efficient way.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build Customer Success at scale / a digital CS strategy for SMBs
- Build a mid-market Customer Success approach
- Contribute to building a product-led growth & product-led sales strategy
- People management: build, manage & mentor the CS team (currently, we have 5 people in the team)
- Data quality: make sure we have a robust validation process to ensure the good quality of our compensation data
- Customer feedback: ensure the CS team is the voice of the customer at Figures
- Leadership: build good cross-functional relationships with Sales, Marketing & Product
Even though it’s not an Individual Contributor role, we’ll expect the you to be super hands-on in understanding topics in-depth and finding the problems and the solutions. Most of the time, you’ll own the resolution of the problems by managing other stakeholders (in the CS team or in other teams).
What we look for
- Lead to Head of level: 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS, including at least 2-3 years successfully managing a CS team.
- Experience with Customer Success at scale / Digital CS.
- Customer Success experience with SMBs (3-10k ACV) & mid-market companies (10k+ ACV).
- Successfully built a CS function from (almost) scratch in a B2B SaaS organisation. Strong people management skills: hiring, managing, mentoring & developing people.
- Has seen the Seed/Series A to Series B journey (1M. to 10M. ARR).
- Has grown the CS team from a few people to 10-15+ people.
- Experience with “complex” onboarding processes where clients need to import and configure their data.
- Experience working with an international team selling into different geographical markets.
- High data literacy: really good at understanding data & very data-driven.
- Alignment with our values: you have a strong sense of ownership, you are pragmatic & you are at ease to give and receive feedback (while not taking yourself too seriously!).
- Fluent or native level English speaker (we are building an international team).
- Based in Europe (or ready to relocate).
- Excited to come to Paris: You’re able to spend 3 days every 2 months with the whole team in our office in Paris.
Compensation & Perks
You can find all details about our compensation policy here.
- On-market salary. We target the market's 50th percentile using data from the best benchmark on the market.
The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in the UK, is between £90,000 and £112,000 OTE (including a £72-90k base salary).
The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in Germany or in the Netherlands, is between €87,000 and €112,000 OTE (including a €70-90k base salary).
The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in France, is between €75,000 and €94,000 OTE (including a €60-75k base salary).
Of course that could be adjusted for any outlier profile!
For people who live outside of the those countries, we adjust the compensation based on our Global Salary Convertor’s cost of labor.
- Above-market equity. We allocate 14% of our company towards employee grants, which is considerably above market practices (the average equity pool size is a bit less than 10%).
0.34% to 0.45% ownership of the company, depending on your seniority level (≈ €1.6-2.2M in case of a €1B exit).
- Company incentive program (profit sharing plan).
We believe in a collective sharing of Figures' success. The purpose of this bonus is to associate employees collectively with the results and/or performance of the company.
The bonus potential is €3,000 under the company-wide bonus scheme.
- Above-market benefits & perks.
We’ve been Flexified, so you can trust that we’re a truly flexible workplace. More details here!
- Generous time off policy. 25 days of annual paid time off + 1 extra day off every fortnight (we apply a “9-day fortnight” schedule: we get Wednesday or Friday off every other week - learn more about it here!).
- Remote Flexibility. Mandatory 3 days in the office every 2 months (expenses paid by Figures), that's it!
- Premium Health Insurance & Pension. Each country has its specificities.
- €5 Daily Meal Vouchers. It’s a very French thing, everyone will enjoy this benefit!
- Commuting expenses. 100% taken care of by Figures.
- Sustainable mobility allowance. For people based in France: €35 per month if you use one of the eligible transportation to commute to the office.
- Sports subscription/allowance. Sport is pretty much anchored in Figures’ values, so we made it part of our perks: 40€ / month, or Gymlib subscription in France.
- Maternity & parental leave: our basis is the French market minimum, but if you’re in a country with better ones, we’ll align your perks on it, hoping that someday we’ll all be aligned to German standards. On top of that:
1-month parental leave for the second parent paid at 100% of the salary.
1-month worked part-time (50%) but paid at 100% when returning from maternity leave.
We are seeking an experienced MLOps Engineer to join our team. As an MLOps Engineer, you will be responsible for deploying and maintaining machine learning models at scale. You will work closely with data scientists, software engineers, and infrastructure teams to ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of our machine learning systems.
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines for machine learning models
- Develop and maintain infrastructure to support machine learning workloads, including data storage systems, and monitoring tools
- Collaborate with data scientists to deploy and monitor models in production
- Develop and maintain automated testing and validation processes for machine learning systems
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues in machine learning systems
- Implement and enforce security best practices for machine learning systems
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and best practices in MLOps
- 3+ years of experience in MLOps, DevOps, or a related field
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong programming skills in Python (3.8+)
- Experience with cloud platforms especially AWS
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch), model weights formats (saved model, onnx, pth)
- Familiarity with deploying machine learning models at scale (100k+ inferences/day)
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines and Git version control
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
We are seeking a performance-driven, high-energy personality who has several years of experience in the field. Since you will work intensely with teams from many countries solid command of English language is a prerequisite. We offer attractive compensation, unlimited career opportunities and the possibility to work in one of the most exciting software companies in the industry. The position will be remote in any location of choice Europe (outside Russia and Belorussia). Our headquarters are in Berlin, Germany with major offices in Belgrade, Serbia, Lakeland, Florida and in Canada.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Payments Product Manager to join our team and drive the development and roadmap of our Payments team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our Payments platform meets the needs of our customers and business.
- Deep understanding of our Payments operations: Develop and maintain a
comprehensive understanding of our payments operations to inform product strategy
- Revenue Optimization: Maximize revenue capture through continuous improvement of
bill-through rates and reduction of involuntary churn.
- Product Roadmap: Define the Payments team roadmap by understanding business and
customer needs and ensuring that feedback from cross-functional stakeholders is
integrated into the process.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Lead a cross-functional team to design, develop, and
launch new payments solutions and improvements in collaboration with FP&A,
accounting, sales and marketing, and other relevant departments.
- Performance Analysis: Analyze and report on performance metrics to track progress and
identify areas for improvement.
- Compliance: Ensure that the payments product is compliant with industry standards and
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on payments solutions
- Strong understanding of payment processing and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful payment products
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
Prezi offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment.
If you are passionate about Payments and have a proven track record we would love to hear from you!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for understanding operational requirements including hardware, architecting, configuring, integrating, and maintaining mission critical Production PostgreSQL databases
- Responsible for all backup, recovery, PITR replicating
- Experience on community supported tools like Pgbadger, Slony, PGadmin, Pgpool, Pgbouncer
- Clusters and upgrading/migrating various PostgreSQL database versions
- Database administration and tuning databases
- Develop database automation scripts and maintenance
- Provide technical guidance for integration, testing, design, development, planning of new production systems/databases
- Contribute to improving and creating DBA policies, procedures and standards
- 4+ years strong experience as DBA/PostgreSQL DBA
- 1+ Years of working with cloud / virtualisation technologies
- Experience in monitoring, managing and maintaining mission critical 24 by 7 production databases along with installation and configuration of database, implementing high-availability solutions, setup monitoring tools, setup database security, optimising resources, etc
- SQL query tuning hands on experience
- Should know any one scripting language (Python/shell/PowerShell)
- Knowledge and hands-on on Container technology (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Good communication skills
- Graduate in B.E/B.Tech or equivalent
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves, a service approach to leadership, a history of respect for all colleagues
- Excellent command over the English language
- A willingness to learn, a flexibility to adapt
- Highly competitive and strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work in Shifts and on weekends to support 24*7
- Experience on EnterpriseDB products and certifications, OCP certifications
- Experience on a few leading cloud platforms like AWS,Azure,GCP
Reporting to our Product Research Lead, we’re looking for a passionate and motivated Mixed-methods Researcher able to oversee the voice of the user across various product teams.
Across different squads that focus on the user experience early in the funnel, you will lead strategic research end to end as well as enable and support those running tactical research within those teams.
What you'll do:
- Design and execute discovery research projects using both quantitative and qualitative practices, and convert the findings into actionable insights that make our product experiences measurably better.
- Partner with marketing & analytics to make sure you tell holistic customer stories that help us make the best decisions.
- Collaborate with product, experience design and engineering leads to identify and ensure strategic priorities are well-defined as well as set up to achieve a high impact.
- Support and enable your product teams in performing necessary primary research as well as synthesising secondary research.
- Work on research deliverables that can be shared across the organisation: user personas, empathy maps, customer mapping, allowing our team to build a product strategy that is aligned with the voice of our user.
- Communicate results and illustrate suggestions in compelling and creative ways to a broad and diverse audience including executive stakeholders, and across organisational boundaries.
What you should bring to the table:
- Proven experience with quantitative research methods: Experience with different methodologies and analyses of surveys. Familiarity with basic statistical methods and the ability to apply them.
- Experience conducting qualitative research in a corporate environment, including concept-testing, usability, interviews, diary studies.
- Ability to pull in industry trends, market research and benchmarking to surface actionable insights.
- Familiarity with experiments and macro- and micro-optimisations for conversions of different types.
- Experience working autonomously and transversely across teams. Well-versed in both coordination and execution of research projects.
- Experience in educating product teams in research, enabling and supporting them when performing tactical research.
- Demonstrated ability to promote insights across groups, multiple squads, and tribes.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
Your Journey to Success:
- After 1 month: You'll have completed your Hotjar onboarding and feel fully set up in the Conversion tribe.
- After 3 months: You'll be identifying and creating research priorities and gaps.
- After 1 year: You'll be developing and delivering impactful research that informs decisions for the company.
The compensation range for this role is €60,000 to €80,000 for Mid-level or €75,000-€100,000 for Senior annually, where the starting offer typically falls in the range of €63,000 to €68,000 for Mid-level and €80,000 to €85,000 for Senior.
Our approach to compensation
At Hotjar we do not factor in any differences in compensation based on where you are located. We believe everyone should be compensated based on the market value of their role and the impact the role brings to the company. We also don't believe in complicated bonus or equity schemes. Instead, our ranges are established after performing market research (London labor market), so that our team members can have a healthy and predictable income.
On average, our offers tend to fall within the first half the range published for the role. The specific compensation amount offered to a successful candidate will be based on the performance during the recruitment process, experience, skills, and knowledge.
Upon joining, the better a team member performs (in terms of execution, impact, and expertise) and the stronger their behavior is aligned with our core values, the higher they tend to move within a range. Team member’s’ compensation is reviewed yearly.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks valued at more than €10,000 a year, plus stock options and 40 days of annual leave. These have been chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.