In this role, you will be involved in development and maintenance of in-house IT infrastructure systems and provide quality coding to support PSI business processes and operations.
- Develop and maintain business applications
- Process user requests for developing of new and support for existing IT systems
- Prepare documentation related to development and maintenance of business applications
- Execute and implement software tests, participate in code reviews
- Follow the development standards applied within the department
- Track the development, maintenance and related tasks in the tracking system used within the team
- Follow the progress of systems development technologies and advance professional skills as necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Software development and testing experience
- Knowledge of C# language
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET frameworks, technologies, and best practices
- Knowledge of building web-based and/or desktop applications
- Development of MS SQL functions, stored procedures, triggers, and other SQL objects
- Generating data queries using Transact SQL
- Ability to write high-quality, efficient and easily testable code
- Familiarity with software analysis, testing and debugging code
- Knowledge of unit-testing, knowledge of other testing methods is a plus
- BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline
- Detail-oriented, analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Demonstrable ability to discover and fix errors in code
- Team-oriented, deadline-driven, with good communication skills
- Full working proficiency in English
- Stable, privately-owned company, organically growing since 1995
- Intensive induction program, technical and industry-related trainings for an optimal start and continuous development
- Diverse projects that include but are not limited to web and desktop apps, ERP system, BPM system, document management system and more
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere in a committed team
- International environment, with colleagues around the world
- Opportunities to quickly see the results of your work
As a Go Engineer on the RPC Platform Engineer team, you will be working on things like enabling command line flags to be flipped for customers at scale, custom traffic routing for certain RPC method calls, fixing bugs and reviewing code for multiple codebases written in Go. While you will be involved in all the projects the team is supporting, specifically you will be assisting on the daily essential tasks related to API such as generation, databases, etc. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality of our go codebase, which drives millions of dollars in revenue. We also expect every engineer to spend at least one day on customer support to understand our customer better.
We’re looking for a self-starter, who is communication focused with a deep sense of ownership and a team mentality to collaborate on achieving the best design/architecture for our systems.
You can expect to meet on a daily basis to go over task progress and design solutions.
What You'll Bring and What You'll Do
- Designing highly available systems with disaster recovery in mind
- Software Development in Go
- Working with databases of all types (relational, no-sql, time-series, etc)
- The HTTP specification
- Benchmarking tools to ensure your code does not slow down production traffic
- Monitoring and debugging production issues
- Linux / Bash Scripting
- Containerization (Running Docker, K8s, etc)
- Writing applications that make heavy use of concurrency or parallelism
- Documenting your processes and sharing knowledge
Depop is hiring a mid-level iOS engineer to join our iOS Platform team. This team focuses on constructing the fundamental layers and core components of the Depop app, setting a solid foundation for its functionality and seamless user experience. You will be contributing to the iOS project in Swift alongside a Staff and two Senior iOS engineers, leveraging our Mobile Continuous Integration pipeline, with Unit and Integration testing built in, to iterate on our iOS application to serve our millions of users. You will work in a small team that is supported by a much wider community of Depop iOS developers, insights teams, product managers and platform engineers.
We’re open for this role to be based remotely from anywhere in the UK, or on a hybrid basis within our London HQ or Manchester office!
Want to find out more about Depop & our engineering team? Take a look at our blog! We write about technology, people and smart engineering - https://engineering.depop.com/
- Collaborate with product teams to deliver weekly features and updates, providing support and fostering strong teamwork.
- Design and develop iOS applications that facilitate code writing, testing, and execution.
- Ensure applications exhibit high performance and responsiveness.
- Implement effective monitoring and observability practices to maintain application health.
- Contribute to maintaining code base quality, organisation, and automation.
- Oversee infrastructure and CI/CD operations for smooth development and deployment processes.
- Work closely with android/web, backend teams, QA and product management to ensure that new features are implemented efficiently and effectively.
- Optimise and refactor code by leveraging the latest features of the iOS framework.
- Communicate any engineering challenges faced when supporting a wide range of devices.
- Commercial experience using Swift or Objective-C, with real exposure to different platforms and OS versions.
- Experience working within a Mobile Continuous Integration framework.
- Experience with Unit (XCTest) and Integration Testing.
- Experience in consuming a RESTful API.
- Experience with the VIPER architecture.
- Experience using SwiftUI.
- Experience with A/B testing and solving complex experiments.
- Deploy, manage and monitor OpenStack-based solution using IaC (Ansible, Terraform)
- Design monitoring systems for OpenStack and other solutions based on Prometheus
- Implement custom monitoring/logging/deployment solutions in Python, Bash, Ansible and Terraform
- Coordinate and document changes made
- Working with support organization to maintain monitoring guidelines
- Be ready to work as a separate unit with other DevOps and cloud engineers. We won't micromanage you.
- Proficiency in deploying, configuring and managing Prometheus-based monitoring (must)
- Proficiency in writing code for IaC (Terraform, Ansiblle) (must)
- Proficiency in deploying and managing OpenStack (must)
- Proficiency in deploying, configuring and managing logging solution for OpenStack (must)
- Experience with base QA and testing principles. Nobody will test your code except you.
- Experience with CI/CD stack like Jenkins or Teamcity
- Experience with implementation of custom roles in Ansible
- Experience with implementation of exporters for Prometheus (plus)
- Experience with any public cloud (AWS will be a plus)
- Experience with virtualization (KVM) and containerization: Docker/Podman (K8S or Container Orchestration will be a big plus)
- Programming skills (preferably Python, BASH or Go)
- Understanding of Cloud engineering principles (networking, deployment, management, monitoring, operations)
- Understanding of SCM flow (Git)
- Understanding cloud architecture principles
- Understanding cloud networking (VXLAN, container stack, open vSwitch) (BIG plus)
- General networking and routing (BIG plus)
- Strong knowledge of SQL (T-SQL is preferable).
- Experience with Azure (Azure Service Bus, ADF, Azure Function, SQL Managed Instance).
- Good knowledge of python.
- Good knowledge of any modern RDBMS (what are indexes, views, functions, triggers, etc)
- Proficient in exploring databases and identify data elements with minimal documentation.
- Experience with ETL tool (SSIS, ADF).
- Proficient in data modelling of DWH.
- Experience and understanding of testing, coding, design, documentation and change management procedures.
- Strong work ethic with a highly positive, hands-on, can-do attitude and flexible team player.
- Ability to manage tasks independently, take ownership of responsibilities and work with minimal supervision.
- High level of integrity, takes accountability of work and good attitude over teamwork; and Takes initiative to improve the current state of things and adaptable to embrace new changes.
- Proficient in foundational data visualization concepts, ability to identify appropriate visual tools (charts) for dashboard development.
- Experience with Power BI or SQL Analysis Service (Tabular).
- Knowledge of DAX.
Your responsibility and scope
- Building the DWH for which all data is collected, organized, and analyzed
- Ingesting all data into this DWH
- Cleanse data ingested into DWH
- Prep data for analysis based on guidance from data modelers and data analysts/scientists
- Maintain and support these environments to ensure reliability and performance
- Perform ongoing monitoring of data pipelines and work with stakeholders to troubleshoot and performance tune.
- Create and maintain accurate and complete documentation of the DWH platform and the pipelines developed to ensure its currency.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and appropriate steps to mitigate the risks; and
- Highlight any potential concerns/risks and proactively shares best risk management practices.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Full-time, remote or office space;
- Latest tech stack, high load distributed application development challenges;
- International team of experienced and talented professionals;
- Ability to become a Technical/Team leader in a fast growing team;
- Relocation/temporary location in Mexico / Canada / States;
- Offsite corporate events in Mexico / Canada / States;
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:
- Work as part of a team to deliver software solutions;
- Partner with product, infrastructure, DevOps, architecture, and engineering to guide an initiative’s technical direction;
- Engage in tribe-level ceremonies, including planning, grooming, product demonstrations, and retrospectives;
- Assist in enabling and maintaining the continuous delivery pipeline and exhibit a DevOps mindset to enable autonomy of agile scrum teams;
- Application of design patterns.
- Understanding of and application of Object-Oriented Design principles;
- 2-4 years working in software engineering;
- Familiarity with enterprise SaaS cloud-based solutions;
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- Hands-on experience with construction of complex engineering solutions and knowledge of software development methodologies.
Skills & Expertise
- Object Oriented Programing Languages;
- C# .NET;
- Web API;
- LINQ, Generics, Lambda expressions, extension methods, attributes;
- ORM Frameworks (Entity Framework, NHibernate);
- IoC containers e.g. Autofac, Unity, MEF, Ninject;
- Web Services and serialization, XML, JSON, SOAP, WCF, REST;
- Unit testing using mock objects;
- SQL Server and the SQL language;
- Familiarity with Agile Management Tools (i.e. Confluence, JIRA, VersionOne);
- React or Angular JS will be a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Career Development Program- HR and Executives team up and work with an employee for their career development. The program involves understanding what knowledge, skills, personal characteristics, and experience are required for an employee to progress in their career or through access to promotions and /or departmental transfers or external job searches;
- Tuition Assistance – We understand the value of a good education and take pride in investing in our employees’ professional & personal development;
- Recognition & Reward – Employees are recognized & rewarded by leadership and co-workers for their hard work and dedication. Based on merit, not tenure.
You will be working with an American team. It is very important to cross time before 10-11 a.m. PST.
The Java Developer creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. The Java Developer contributes to the entire development lifecycle, writes well designed, testable, and efficient code and comprehensive unit tests.
The Junior Java Developer assists the development team with all aspects of software design and coding. The Junior Java Developer’s primary role is to learn the codebase, attend design meetings, write basic code, fix bugs, and assist the Development Manager in all software development-related tasks.
- Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Learning the codebase and improving coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Implementing unit tests.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- At least one year of post-graduate experience in Java development with Java EE
- Experience with Java EE, Tomcat, JBoss/WildFly and relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Experience working on large software projects
- Deep understanding of OO programming principles and commitment to clean, efficient, well documented code.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Knowledge in Java development with Java EE, JBoss/WildFly and relational databases.
We are looking for a Junior Java Developer. You will be a part of a talented software team that works on FinTech, Telco, IoT, or another domain project. As a Java developer you will be responsible for back-end development with a newest stack.
- Implementation and maintenance of back-end services using Java
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- RESTful API development and deployment
- Work in Agile Scrum teams
- Close cooperation with various stakeholders
- Support of release deployments
- 1+ years of experience in Java development
- Experience with such frameworks and tools as Spring, Git, Gradle, Docker
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with databases
- Experience with Micro-services or Event-driven architecture systems is considered a plus
- Experience with Cloud AWS, Kafka, Elasticsearch, and Kubernetes is considered a plus
- Data integration experience is considered a plus
- Fluent in English (at least B2 level) and Lithuanian
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Ability to work from different locations
- Guaranteed yearly training budget - 50 % of your NET Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops - share your knowledge or learn from others
You’ll be responsible for
- Craft exceptional customer-centric applications by building new features, enhancing existing ones, and developing entirely new products tailored to user needs.
- Play an active role in the product process: collaborate closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Platform Engineering to conceive, design, and create vital, user-friendly applications in our products.
- Fuel the growth of our business by guaranteeing the core functionality of our product is stable, scalable, well-maintained, and continuously improving.
- Embrace our product-focused mindset and develop your technical skills to address the most daunting technical challenges surrounding quality, performance, robustness, and reliability.
- Contribute to our team's culture and future by mentoring fellow engineers, championing product-focused values, and establishing engineering excellence standards.
- Assist with support and scaling of highly available, heavily trafficked services that our customers rely on for time-sensitive, business-critical functionality.
Qualifications - Technical Skills
- 6+ years of experience as a Full Stack software engineer building modern web applications.
- 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails and ReactJS
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL preferred) and data warehousing solutions.
- Previous experience building GraphQL or REST APIs (preferably experience with GraphQL in a production environment)
- Excellent understanding of relational databases (preferably PostgresSQL), be comfortable designing robust data schemas and solving performance issues
- Solid software engineering practices (e.g., coding, testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
Qualifications - Business Skills
- Passionate about crafting innovative, user-centric solutions, solving intricate technical problems, and making a tangible impact on the world.
- Driven by the challenge of creating elegant, intuitive, and user-friendly products.
- Self-directed, independent, and experienced owning complete features and products
- Fearless in stepping outside their comfort zone to tackle the various challenges and opportunities that will arise as we rapidly grow the product and team.
- Not afraid to speak up, we want to know your thoughts and input, this is not just a heads-down environment.
- Experience working within Scrum/Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Advanced proficiency with English, both written and verbal
Would be a plus
- Previous experience working within a startup environment or scaling a product/platform is a plus
- Experience with mobile development tools (React Native, Android SDK);
- Experience architecting applications within a monorepo
As a Senior Staff Engineer - Backend at Iterable, you'll be responsible for the core product for the engineering of Iterable used by our growing customer base. In this role, the focus is working on projects/efforts that have strategic value for the company while driving technical design and up-leveling the team. We believe in building an Engineering culture guided by our company values which you can learn more about here.
You will be working with the Content and Audience team to lead the core experience for how customers create smart content and personalization within Iterable. Responsible for multiple functional initiatives focusing on technologies like Scala, GraphQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch to help Iterable’s customers leverage user data and build innovative personalization.
How you will make a difference:
- Participating in strategic planning sessions with executive leadership teams to identify business objectives and develop solutions.
- System-oriented, you are concerned with topics such as end-to-end data flows and its impact on the system, scalability of each layer within the system, the technologies chosen throughout the stack, data persistence, and messaging, with the goal of driving excellence through the stack.
- Conducting research to identify emerging technologies that could impact the company’s product offerings or industry
- Coordinating with other departments within the company to ensure that design changes meet the needs of other departments
- Developing technical specifications for new products based on customer feedback and industry trends
- Developing and implementing new processes and procedures for existing products or services based on technological advances in the industry.
- Conducting market research to identify customer needs and preferences.
- Recommending changes to existing products or creating new products based on research findings.
- Creating detailed engineering diagrams of complex systems using computer-aided design software
We are looking for people who:
- Own the monitoring of the system and are aware of its SLAs
- Lead the engagement with Product, Design, and Infrastructure teams to build or enhance applications and services.
- Lead new designs, leveraging the ideas from the team to come up with the optimal solution.
- You are a significant contributor to the code review process, offering suggestions for improvement, helping to enforce coding standards, identifying gaps in the coding standard, and updating accordingly.
- Leverage code reviews, design discussions, and other engagements as an opportunity to level up your team.
- Analyze and optimize backend application code for efficiency
- Partner with product, design, and infrastructure teams to build, design, and enhance our applications and services
- Take ownership of your team’s commitments, assisting when needed and encouraging the team to meet their commitments.
- You are a leading voice during all Agile ceremonies, sharing knowledge, asking questions, candidly challenging assumptions, and proposing new pathways forward.
- Challenge the status quo of the team by:
- Model how the team and organization can improve their development processes and operational efficiency
- You are a technical expert (and domain expert) in multiple technologies your team leverages
- Establish and maintain relationships with people from other engineering teams, functional areas, and business units.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Now we are looking for a backend Node.js Developer, who is ready to work with high-load internal IT infrastructure projects created “from scratch”.
- Understanding of REST, JSON, and principles of client/server interaction
- Experience in using OpenAPI/Swagger and AsyncAPI
- Knowledge of microservice application architecture
- Skills in network protocols, such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, WebSockets
- Confident usage of the database management system MySql, SQL language, and time-series database
- Experience in RabbitMQ and Federation plugin,
- English - intermediate or higher
- Russian language will be considered as a strong advantage
- Really attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Different corporate events
- Sports events
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
Now we are seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer (C# .NET, React.js) who is capable of writing clean code following the best practices, ready for tight collaboration with the team, and eager for learning and automating quality verification by writing unit and integration tests.
Together with the team, you will be working on a first-class award-winning online banking solution using .NET Core and C# on the back end, ReactJS and TypeScript on the front end, and AWS cloud infrastructure.
You will become part of a large organization distributed worldwide and will be functioning in the Omnichannel Account Opening team. Our solution is web-based, cross-channel, mobile-optimized and highly flexible due to rich configuration and customizable workflows. OAO is integrated with various third-party services like image analysis, e-signing, consumer reports, banking cores and many more. We also have own decisioning system which helps automatically process new member applications.
- Deliver mature enterprise-level software (incl. continuous delivery, high availability and progressive tech stack)
- Design, implement and support back-end services and APIs using .NET 6 / C#
- Maintain responsive web-based front-end using React/TypeScript
- Develop, maintain, and improve a highly flexible configuration system
- Participate in acceptance criteria refinements
- Implement new features following acceptance criteria carefully
- Own third-party integrations from design to implementation
- Cover new code with unit and integration tests following code coverage metrics
- Intermediate level of English (verbal and written)
- At least 5 years of experience creating commercial products using C# .NET Core and ASP.NET
- Strong experience in TypeScript, HTML5, CSS, and React JS (or Angular, Vue.js, or Svelte, if you have no React experience)
- Experience in OOP design and knowledge of best practices in software system design (SOLID, CQRS, 12 factors, etc.)
- Believing that tests are not waste of time but investment in product quality
- Understanding of the infrastructure tools and practices like CI/CD, GitFlow, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Nice to have skills:
- Proactive position, you don't hesitate to suggest improvements or new ideas
- Experience in Entity Framework
- .NET 6 experience
- Experience in testing frameworks like nUnit or jest, SDET, writing big tests (integration, API, etc.)
- RabbitMQ/AMQP knowledge
- Fully remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office equipment (computer, additional monitor, etc.), if necessary.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).
- Long-term employment.
- Paid vacation and days off on national holidays.
- Paid sick leave and internal medical insurance policy.
- English at special corporate rates.
- Compensation for training and additional education.
- Community of practice, regular knowledge sharing among colleagues.
- Friendly and easy-going international team and colleagues.
What You'll Do
- Assistance in planning application architecture, scaling and orchestration;
- Setting up environments, automating the verification and distribution of applications to environments;
- Assistance in organizing the work of developers, system administrators and QA;
- R&D in optimizing existing solutions to reduce costs and increase productivity;
- Preparation and promotion of disaster recovery events;
- Making decisions on expanding/contracting infrastructure;
- Responsibility for the operability of environments and processes for testing and distributing applications;
- Assistance in organizing the storage and delivery of analytical data.
What You Need To Succeed
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps/SRE role;
- Experience with Gitlab, Docker Swarm, Linux, Prometheus, AlertManager, Grafana, Ansible;
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Clickhouse, Kafka, Grafana, Ansible, K8s will be a plus.
What we can offer
- Four-day workweek & flexible working hours. We believe in the power of results, not just the number of hours worked.
- Remote-first location policy which means you have the freedom to live and work wherever you choose. You can travel the world or stay put, it's up to you. And with 4 weeks of paid vacation, 9 company-wide holidays, and 5 additional holidays-on-demand, you'll have plenty of time to explore.
- At SOAX, we're all about helping you achieve your wildest dreams. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, we provide global opportunities to help you grow and shine. We're a fast-growing startup with big goals, and we want you to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- We know that continuous learning and development are key to success, which is why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books. With a competitive salary and benefits in GBP, we're committed to ensuring you have everything you need to thrive.
- Last but not least, you'll be joining a fantastic team of enthusiasts who value collaboration, energy, and openness. Our onboarding process is fast-paced yet supportive, so you'll feel right at home from day one.
- Experience in Clojure (or a strong desire to learn)
- Track record of shipping products of significant complexity
- Solid CS background (acquired through either a CS program or shipping software in a production setting)
- Able to make good technical judgements and back them up articulately
- Nice to have: Experience with JDBC and database integrations
- Nice to have: Experience and knowledge of the Java ecosystem and JVM tuning
- Nice to have: history of open source contributions
We're a global team (50% outside the US), fully distributed (from Thailand to California), who get things done asynchronously, with plenty of uninterrupted time, supporting each other to do the best work of our careers. We offer flexibility (define your own schedule and work from wherever you want), autonomy, and an environment that fosters growth, learning, and development. We're relentlessly user-focused and believe in building long-term value, not short-term hacks. And we raised a $30M Series B to take our approach to the next level for years to come.
What we are looking for
- Experience in backend development (3+ years with Python and Typescript)
- Familiarity with entire web development process
- Strong in REST API development, testing, monitoring
- Hands-on use of OpenAPI
- Familiar with NextJS
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience in performance tuning
- Basic knowledge of statistics (averages, medians)
- English - B2+
- ClickHouse and Postgres as DWH solution
- Airflow for ETL/ELT pipelines
- Other backend utilities in Typescript and Python
- Created ELT/ELT pipelines for transferring data
- Familiar with Algorithms & Data Structures
- Have the desire to dive deeply into Web3
What you’ll do
- Write scalable code using Python and Typescript programming language
- Test and debug applications
- CI/CD pipelines
- Develop back-end components
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Intense-yet-kind culture — explore our values
- Competitive pay and equity
- Lots of vacations & flexible working hours
- Part-time or delayed start is ok
- Remote or office in one of our hubs
- Strong engineering team
- Mental healthcare, hobby compensation
- Education and conference reimbursement
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our talented Attraction Department.
- At least 4 years of experience as a JS Developer;
- Experience in developing Node.js applications for at least 3 year;
- Solid hands-on expertise of React framework for at least 4 years;
- Good knowledge of Typescript;
- Excellent understanding of HTTP, TCP, REST, security principles (CORS, OAuth, JWT, SQLi);
- Experience with relational databases (we use PostgreSQL).
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end solutions driving complex web applications;
- Develop features for Website, special projects, CRM, ERP, applications for client, doctors and our internal team;
- Collaborate closely with product designers with a focus on new feature design and prototyping;
- Continuously improve and enhance our API and services;
- Implement automated quality assurance and monitoring modules.
Why we’re cool
- Work fully remotely, or in our central Barcelona HQ
- Work with an international and multicultural team
- Competitive salary
- Teeth aligner and whitening benefits
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company and real start-up experience with big challenges
- Fresh fruits and healthy snacks at the office
We are looking for a talented Client Tech Lead with a successful experience in launching mobile projects and a gaming background to join our team. We are seeking someone who possesses both deep technical expertise and knowledge of the gaming market, as well as strong managerial and soft skills. You will be responsible for managing and scaling a team of 5+ technical department members, conducting R&D, and defining the technical vision for the company and its products.
- Develop games on Unity3D and C# for iOS and Android
- Implementing game business logic
- Game interfaces layout
- Building the basic architecture of the application
- Passion to make outstanding, successful games
- At least 2 years of experience developing mobile games using Unity3D
- Good knowledge of C#, OOP principles understanding
- Good algorithmic and mathematical knowledge
- Understanding of design patterns and the ability to use them in practice
- Understanding client-server interaction
- Strong knowledge of Git
- Vast gaming experience in mobile games
- Top progress in casual games will be a plus
- Experience in developing native applications for Android and iOS will be a plus
- Knowledge of Java/Kotlin/Objective-C/Swift/C++ will be a plus
- Experience in developing shaders in the Unity3D environment will be a plus
- Salary range from 6000 USD+
- Remote work
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid sick leave
- Regular salary review
- Additional several sick days
What you will do
- Own the execution success of the quarterly roadmap for the Detection Fundamentals team; engage continuously with the Tech Leads to adjust and prioritize current roadmap items according to team’s charter and company priorities.
- Deliver on:
- Business criticality module to automatically maintain precision of the detection engine at both overall and individual customer levels.
- Standardizing and scaling the message decisioning systems as new heuristics and ML detectors are added to the system.
- Cost efficacy projects to help scale the detector decisioning infrastructure costs as the scale of customers and messages processed grow.
- Own both directly customer impacting metrics and system metrics and able to work with the team to proactively identify and repair degradations:
- High Precision metrics for both onboarded and new customers
- Automation metrics for responses to customer specific requirements
- System metrics related to scaling of detectors including efficiency and health metrics
- Own the business logic layer for signal generation for both message metadata/content and current/historical user behaviour, and systems and processes to continuously adapt and improve signals.
- Make sure the team delivers on projects that are set by TLs as part of the technical roadmap.
- Manage the quarterly roadmap updates, project time estimates, weekly sprint planning, day-to-day standups
- Identify risks on project delivery (technical, operational, dependency risks) and escalate to appropriate technical leads
- Able to assess progress in a metrics-oriented manner
- Drive Stakeholder alignment
- (i) represented to the TLs of the Detection Fundamentals team to propose future roadmap items according to team’s charter and company priorities
- (ii) tracked and communicated to stakeholders
- Solicit input from teams that are customers of the Detection Fundamentals team (MD Attack, DSS, GTM etc), and ensure that the input is
- 1+ years experience of managing data-oriented product teams running at medium-large data scale and ability to guide a team technically in this respect.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in engineering preferably building and safely shipping data-oriented products or ML adjacent systems at high velocity.
- Metrics driven culture: Has led a team of engineers in building out systems and displayed the ability to define metrics of excellence and setup processes to continuously monitor and maintain high standards on metrics.
- Be Customer obsessed: Worked with multiple stakeholders to gather requirements and then prioritize and balance against the team's roadmap.
- Set High standards - sets high standards and expectations for project execution for themselves and the whole team.
- Ability to hire and retain top talent
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with ML models, feature engineering knowledge, ML model work
- Familiarity with cyber security industry
- MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related engineering field
As a backend developer, you will be responsible for the technical design of a component and advise on technologies that will fit into the global tech stack. You will make simple and robust designs based on proven requirements that can be iterated into maturity. You have a startup mentality, which means you have a hands-on and entrepreneurial mindset. Dedication, autonomy, and the will to succeed together.
We strongly believe in standing on the shoulders of giants, and the role of frameworks and third party solutions, in supporting rapid development and avoiding re-inventing the wheel.
- Redesign current CRM into predefined components that work together.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Serve as a technical liaison among project managers, developers, and stakeholders.
- Guide the software development process through high-level decision-making.
- Designing the technical architecture of components.
- Creating (technical) documentation.
- Develop, communicate, and enforce the company software architecture strategy.
- Coach and mentor software engineers, programmers, and other team members.
- Create and maintain design and code standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field (or just be awesome in coding, that also works).
- Strong in PHP, Symfony or Laravel.
- Ability to navigate and work with Legacy code.
- Ability to design technical architecture and create technical documentation.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Experience in affiliate marketing, ecommerce or fintech is an enormous pro (but not a necessity).
Our new environment:
- Microservice Architecture
- PHP 8+
- Laravel 9+
- REST API
- AWS, ECS
- A competitive compensation package.
- An option of working remote as a contractor, with the possibility of moving to full time employment in Belgrade or Dubai, which would include additional benefits such as:
- Health Insurance
- A yearly paid ticket home
- EOS benefits
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative work environment and supportive team culture.
- Freedom you won’t experience anywhere else.
We are seeking an experienced MLOps Engineer to join our team. As an MLOps Engineer, you will be responsible for deploying and maintaining machine learning models at scale. You will work closely with data scientists, software engineers, and infrastructure teams to ensure the reliability, scalability, and security of our machine learning systems.
- Design and implement CI/CD pipelines for machine learning models
- Develop and maintain infrastructure to support machine learning workloads, including data storage systems, and monitoring tools
- Collaborate with data scientists to deploy and monitor models in production
- Develop and maintain automated testing and validation processes for machine learning systems
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues in machine learning systems
- Implement and enforce security best practices for machine learning systems
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and best practices in MLOps
- 3+ years of experience in MLOps, DevOps, or a related field
- Experience with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong programming skills in Python (3.8+)
- Experience with cloud platforms especially AWS
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (TensorFlow, PyTorch), model weights formats (saved model, onnx, pth)
- Familiarity with deploying machine learning models at scale (100k+ inferences/day)
- Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines and Git version control
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools (Prometheus, Grafana, ELK)
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
We are seeking a performance-driven, high-energy personality who has several years of experience in the field. Since you will work intensely with teams from many countries solid command of English language is a prerequisite. We offer attractive compensation, unlimited career opportunities and the possibility to work in one of the most exciting software companies in the industry. The position will be remote in any location of choice Europe (outside Russia and Belorussia). Our headquarters are in Berlin, Germany with major offices in Belgrade, Serbia, Lakeland, Florida and in Canada.