We are seeking a highly motivated and curious Product Management Intern to join our dynamic team. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and contribute to our product development process while gaining valuable hands-on experience in the tech industry. While technical experience is not mandatory, we are looking for candidates with a strong interest in technology and a willingness to learn. In this role, you will work closely with our product management team and other cross-functional teams to support the development and enhancement of our products.
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills / Soft Skills
- Have a strong passion for technology and a genuine excitement to explore new tools, platforms, and methodologies.
- Are naturally curious, consistently seeking opportunities to learn and grow, and embracing challenges.
- Pay meticulous attention to detail and excel in documenting discussions and important information.
- Possess a tech background, pursuing a degree in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related discipline.
- Enjoy working collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and possess strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
Perks and Benefits:
- Gain valuable hands-on experience in product management within a dynamic and innovative company.
- Collaborate with experienced professionals in the tech industry and expand your professional network.
- Contribute to real-world projects and make a tangible impact on our products.
- Receive mentorship and guidance from our product management team to support your learning and growth.
- Possibility of a full-time position upon successful completion of the internship, based on business needs and performance evaluation.
Join our team and embark on an exciting journey to develop innovative products that exceed customer expectations. Apply now to be considered for this valuable internship opportunity!
If you are passionate about Data, finding and building solutions for complex challenges, and creating products that delight customers, you have the profile we are looking for.
Cerebro team is building the new architecture for data massive storage and visualization, and we are looking for a hands-on Data Engineer Architect to play a major role in the process. We will be relying on your expertise and insights to solve our complex business needs.
There are no boring days in Glia!
What are the expectations for an Architect level role in Glia?
- Drive the long-term technical strategy and vision for the organisation, ensuring its alignment with business objectives;
- Make high-level architectural and design decisions with broad-reaching impact, influencing the overall direction of the organisation’s technology;
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to engineers at all levels, fostering a culture of growth and continuous improvement;
- Contributing to the code base and doing code reviews.
Our challenges include
- Creating and maintaining a scalable data pipeline architecture for real-time and historical insights;
- Building the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources;
- Creating data tools that assist our analytics team in building and optimising our product and business processes;
- Continuously evolving and improving our architecture to support business needs and growth challenges;
- Assuring the security and compliance regulations are met for our customers' data.
The team’s setup
Team Cerebro is a cross functional team composed by Engineers, a Product Manager and anEngineering Manager (Group Leader). Team defines its work collaboratively with its stakeholders and has full ownership of their services. You'll be reporting to the Engineering Manager (Group Leader) and will be responsible for the technical leadership of the team.
We have team members in Estonia and Portugal, so our processes are optimised for remote collaboration. We work in the Eastern European time zone (EET/EEST).
Our current tech stack
- Persistence: Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL, Apache Druid, Snowflake
- Streaming: Kinesis, RabbitMQ
- Monitoring: DataDog
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Ansible
- BI: Amazon QuickSight
Note: We are constantly evolving our tech stack to assure the usage of the right tools for the specific needs (such as Python, Kafka etc), and you will be part of the process.
- Proven ability to architect and build highly reliable, scalable, maintainable and secure data systems for near real-time (seconds) and historical data;
- Experience with stream processing and queuing systems (Kafka, RabbitMQ, Kinesis);
- In-depth understanding of data modeling techniques and distributed data processing architectures;
- 5+ years of engineering experience working hands-on with large volumes of data;
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience mentoring people;
- Experience with AWS Cloud services;
- Experience with data warehouse;
- Experience with Python;
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Glia stock options and competitive salary
- Diversity: 18 languages and 15 countries represented.
- Professional development support (trainings, courses, conferences, books, etc)
- Transparent career development system
- Different options for your working preferences (office, remote, flexible)
- Access to all the latest tools and equipment you’ll need
- Sports compensation, reimbursement for therapy, counseling sessions
- Team events: annual employee awards, internal hackathons, and a dozen cool events from cooking to the Glia olympic games :)
- Generous referral bonuses
Key goals for such position:
- Design System implementation
- Short-term and long-term time planning for you and your design team
- Independed vision and roadmap plans for design processes and design team development
- UX-tests and discovery phases implementation into product design processes
- Full responsibility of how effective your team is and how good your products are
- Real mentoring experience prooved by the successfull career of your wards
- And all that stuff from product designer role
What we offer:
- Optionally work from the office in Tallinn or remotely
- Inspiring leadership and knowledgeable, creative, genuinely kind colleagues
- Flexible schedule
- Paid annual leave, paid sick leave
- Competitive salary offers based on your skills
- In-house lessons for your crypto-trading skills
- English courses to stay in touch with your colleagues