At OpsLevel, Customer Success consists of Customer Success Managers (CSMs), and Customer Success Engineers (CSEs), who partner together to play a key role in ensuring long-term retention and growth. The Head of Customer Success will be tasked with building and managing a team that is expected to assist customers with achieving business outcomes. This is a full-time North America-based remote position reporting to our CEO.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build and manage all aspects of OpsLevel’s rapidly scaling Customer Success function, globally.
- Coach and develop the team to deliver a world class customer success experience.
- Define and design a customer journey, including key customer interactions and expected value propositions and metrics for each.
- Develop playbooks for key phases of the customer journey including Onboarding, Adoption, Renewal, and Expansion.
- Bring the voice of the customer to OpsLevel as you partner with engineering, marketing, and product to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Measure, report, and analyze account health, playbook progress, account sentiment in order to optimize the customer journey continuously through innovative practices focused on driving adoption, retention, and expansion.
- Analyze churn and develop a deep understanding of churn drivers and develop churn mitigation strategies.
- Manage operational dashboards to monitor changes in performance and customer health. Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as required.
- Develop, measure, and maintain operational excellence for the Customer Success team including Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop and present strategies to executive leadership on topics such as improved adoption, reduced time-to-value and influencing of customer expansion.
- Design, develop, and launch specialized engagement models for OpsLevel’s various customer segments, including high-touch, scaled and digital delivery playbooks and processes.
- Monitor, track, and report on escalation paths for customer requests and develop processes to ensure follow-up with customer escalations, issue resolution, customer satisfaction, and internal product prioritization.
- Establish, measure, and monitor KPIs and metrics to track team goals and drive operational efficiency with a focus on product adoption, customer health, and advocacy.
- Drive strategic initiatives such as developing best practices documentation, playbooks, and customer enablement opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to advocate for customers and to improve overall customer experience.
What You Bring
- 5+ years of management experience in organizations with a strong brand of outstanding customer success.
- Ability to build and scale foundational processes, as well as deep familiarity with setting up operations and tooling.
- Demonstrated ability to flourish in globally distributed teams.
- Customer-focused mindset, with strong advocacy to ensure customer issues are resolved with urgency.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to improve the customer experience.
- Creative, analytical and results-driven orientation, demonstrated through the ability to draw conclusions, themes, and trends from data analysis, make recommendations on findings and communicate results effectively.
- Experience with long term business planning and strategy setting at the executive leadership level.
- Experience with executive stakeholder management and a strong executive presence.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time when needed.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working with technical customers in the software development or DevOps domains
- Collaborative and team-focused, with a willingness to take initiative
- Preferred: Experience guiding enterprise organizations through transformational change in technical domains
We offer market-leading compensation, including equity, based on the skill set and aptitude of the candidate.
What do I need to interview with OpsLevel?
Not much! A working web camera, microphone, and (ideally) a quiet place with minimal background noise.
We’re seeking a talented and motivated full-time Software Engineer to join our growing team.
You will work as part of the engineering team to:
- Develop the Tailscale product, contributing to client code and backend services. The client code is a mix of Swift and Go, while the backend is mostly Go.
- Bring a special focus on Apple platforms, especially networking functionality of the platforms.
Because we’re an early-stage and fully remote company, we’re looking for a motivated individual who can help move the product forward. The ability to think on your feet, collaborate with highly technical teams, and be comfortable working asynchronously are essential.
iOS and macOS development expertise:
- Network Extension and routing table proficiency
- Cross-target code sharing and multiple application signing schemes
- Battery life investigation and improvement
- Intents and integrations with other software on the device
- MDM integration, Profile support, fleet management
- Providing support for the latest Apple platform features while maintaining compatibility with a reasonable subset of older systems
- Strong understanding of software development principles, capabilities, and limitations of macOS and iOS platforms
- Previous experience in Golang makes ramping up quicker
- Proficiency in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to give and process constructive feedback, as well as work independently
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup
For this position, our target salary range is $180,000 - $265,000 USD (paid in your local currency). As a company, we strive to maintain fair and equitable compensation practices within our team across all roles and all levels.
What We Offer
- An inclusive, flexible environment where you can be your authentic self. We recognize the impact diverse voices and backgrounds have on the growth of our people, our product, and our company. And that flexibility in how and when you work empowers our team to balance work and life.
- A competitive total compensation package. This includes base salary and an equity incentive plan.
- Comprehensive group benefits with no waiting period. Take advantage of coverage for health, vision, dental, and more for you and your family!
- Remote-first with the opportunity to work from anywhere—enjoy a change of scenery wherever you can get wifi and join our company retreats with fellow Tailscalars!
- Support for your personal and professional development. Grow your career thoughtfully with $1500 USD annually for professional development, leverage our conference budget to learn from experts in your field, or take advantage of mentorship, coaching, and internal promotion opportunities.
- Paid time off and a healthy work-life balance. Take advantage of 4 weeks of vacation each year, uncapped sick time when you need it, and support for any situation life throws your way!
- A build-your-own home office setup. You choose your own company-owned laptop (MAC or PC), receive a monthly home internet reimbursement, and $1000 USD to customize your workstation to make it your own.
- Generous parental leave program from your first day. We care about your life outside of work and encourage new parents to take advantage of parental leave top-ups for up to 26 weeks.
In this role, as a Junior Recruiter, you will be responsible for proactively managing the full life cycle recruiting process, playing a crucial role in sourcing, recruitment, selection, offer, and onboarding. You will leverage your business acumen, relationship building skills, and growth mindset to execute Vialto’s talent strategy and continuously improve hiring processes.
Please note this is a fixed term contract
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Partner with hiring teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle to understand hiring needs, define candidate requirements, and attract the best talent.
- Create and maintain candidate pipelines using creative social media tools, networking, referrals, and other unique sourcing strategies.
- Deliver diverse slates of candidates and serve as a proactive ambassador for diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
- Provide an efficient and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, timely communication, and prompt follow up.
- Work on complex projects using agile methodology to see projects to completion with limited supervision, evaluate results, and continuously iterate to improve outcomes.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience with all phases of the recruiting process from job posting through offer
- Familiarity with Workday and other ATS systems is preferred
- Ability to build trust and manage expectations with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Xray searches, Handshake, etc. preferred
- Previous recruiting experience in the tax, immigration, global mobility, and/or consulting industries preferred
- Comfortable working within a global team
- Experience developing regionally tailored recruiting strategies
- Process-driven with ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Written and verbal fluency in multiple languages is preferred (English and French or Spanish)
We are looking for a motivated self-starter to join our Marketing team and play a key role in managing and supporting all in-person and virtual global events, the associated strategy and logistics to grow brand awareness in the market. You’ll be working side by side with our Product, Sales, Customer Success, Finance and Support teams to engage with our scientific audience.
Our ideal fit:
- Strategic Event & Project Management: You are a strategic thinker with strong project management skills and attention to detail. You have had success planning and executing seamless in-person and virtual events and are able to pivot when needed to get things done!
- Strong Analytical Skills: You care about data and would consider yourself ROI-obsessed.
- Results-Driven Mindset: You are resourceful and can work independently and move projects forward without the internal support of a dedicated team. You are known for your meticulous attention to detail and your ability to be process and action-oriented.
- Ability to excel in a collaborative, cross-functional environment: You can easily build trusted relationships with diverse stakeholders and understand the needs and dynamics of distinct teams as well as the business.
- Ensure successful events through signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site reach and vetting, staying within budget and on time.
- Excel at coordinating logistics (i.e. registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production, etc.), contract negotiation and vendor management to secure necessary services and resources for successful events.
- Oversee event timelines, deliverables, and milestones to meet deadlines and ROI objectives in the event plan.
- Support logistics and programming on field events, including coordination of speakers, ambassadors & advocate events to accelerate and expand net new logo and expansion deals.
- Actively measure event performance by gathering post-event feedback from attendees, onsite staff and stakeholders to incorporate into strategy and plan around how we improve the conference experience year over year.
- Support events by driving registrations and pre/post communications (email, social media & event sites) to attendees to accelerate sales.
- Manage per-event spend within budget, finding cost-effective creative solutions when necessary.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years of event marketing experience (ideally in a SaaS environment).
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple events simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities to develop unique event concepts and solutions.
- Willingness to travel and work flexible hours, as required by event schedules.
What you can expect from our interview process:
- Introductory calls: We will set up a 30-minute phone call with one of our recruiters and our Field and Events Director during which you’ll have the opportunity to share more about your experience and interests. You’ll also learn more about BioRender and the team you’re interviewing with. Feel free to ask any questions throughout these calls!
- Practical interview: You’ll be completing a practical exercise so we can see your skills in action and give you a realistic role preview. This exercise will be conducted with our Field and Events Director and Head of Marketing.
- Work history interview: This is a conversational interview with our Leadership team. They will review your past work and educational experiences in chronological order -you can read more about how to prepare for this interview here!
- Meet the team: Throughout our interview process, you can expect to meet with some of your potential colleagues.
Why join us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We're proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.
Mindtickle is looking for a seasoned visual designer to lead the visual experience for their revenue productivity platform. If you are passionate about designing and delivering intuitive, consistent and futuristic UI for a multi-product platform used by multiple personas to solve high-impact business problems, this job is for you. As a Lead Visual Designer, you will be accountable for consistent, clean, engaging and efficient visual experience on our web and mobile applications.
What's in it for you?
- Ownership of high-quality UI that delivers a consistent experience across all product touch points to build a strong product brand.
- Ensure all stakeholders are informed and aligned with the UI design decisions and plan.
- Understand and analyse customer challenges, product priorities and UX goals to drive key UI design decisions and communication around it.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, QA, user research, UX copywriting and designers to ensure high-quality and consistent experience across the product.
- Build, maintain and continuously update the design systems, and define the processes and usage patterns that can benefit the design and engg teams to efficiently develop consistent and high-quality UI.
- Deliver design solutions in form of design guidelines, interaction patterns, component behaviour, assets and HTML-ready UI.
- Ensuring innovative and functional solutions, and delightful visual experience for users.
- Maintain a very high standard of visual experience.
We'd love to hear from you, if you:
- Own 10+ years of experience in designing web/mobile applications with a primary focus on UI design.
- Obtain a sisual portfolio to showcase previous work.
- Are proficient with creating design systems, UI components, interaction patterns, task flows, story-boards and functional and innovative visuals.
- Have exceptional visual design, typography, and iconography skills.
- Possess to be a user’s advocate and have an understanding of how to use data and insights for design decisions.
- Are creative and outcome-driven - eager to step up to take ownership and keep things moving fast.
- Have experience with agile development processes and entrepreneurial attitude towards getting things done.
- Gained experience in designing responsive UIs and/or mobile applications.
- Have good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Get hands-on with tools like Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator for high fidelity wireframing and UI.
- Obtain experience of mentoring/ leading a team.
This position will lead the Finance Shared Services group who is responsible for all Global activity involving Accounts Payable, Corporate Credit Card, Expense Reporting and Travel Compliance.
- Act as a key Business Partner across the company supporting payment functions.
- Process, review and pay all applicable invoices.
- Setting Accounts Payable KPI’s and provide metrics.
- Proactive collaboration with Corporate Accounting and Finance teams to ensure monthly informative account analysis and reconciliations are performed and any corrective actions completed within an agreed upon schedule.
- Process improvement and implementation in the procure to pay function.
- Manage and oversee employee expense reimbursement process and corporate credit card program.
- Handle escalations and ensure team is responding to emails and voice mails timely to meet SLA's requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate compilation, analysis, and reporting of accounting data.
- Work with external consultants or auditors to provide required information and ensure proper record keeping for historical purposes.
- Code, manage and report applicable VAT and other tax related items.
- Develop, implement and maintain systems, procedures and policies to meet audit standards.
- Identify areas of potential improvement and enhance efficiency.
- Generate weekly ACH, EFT and check payments.
- Check bank daily for returned payments, help answer open bank item questions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience.
- Typically requires 5+ years of experience
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Attention to detail
- Analytical ability
- Strong communication and management skills
- Strong organizational, team building, coaching, and mentoring skills
- General business skills, industry knowledge, and planning skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
We're a customer-centric team that believes design is critical to the success of our company. Finance teams are used to dealing with tools that haven't meaningfully evolved in over a decade and we believe that we can create much better experiences.
We are bringing best-in-class design to enterprise finance. This means tackling complex problems along the way—from rethinking how spreadsheets should work, to humanizing complex data-workflows for non-technical users.
This is a remote position based in the US and Canada.
What you'll do:
- Lead the product design of new features, from discovery through launch.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, Customer success, Sales, and Marketing to help decide what we build and how we build it.
- Interview customers to understand how they work and identify opportunities to improve our products and user experience.
- Help us establish, evolve, and document our design system.
- Participate in design reviews and share work regularly across the company.
- Work closely with our go-to-market team to define and refine our brand strategy, visual identity, voice & tone.
- Contribute to a culture of design excellence at Vareto.
What we're looking for:
- Have 5+ years of product design experience; bonus points for working on enterprise SaaS, data, financial, or other relevant products.
- Ability to work across the entire design process, from working with product to define what we should build and why to making sure our product is polished and beautiful.
- Eager to work in the ever-changing environment of an early stage startup, and are comfortable juggling priorities and getting your hands dirty.
- Enjoy thinking about how designs and systems can scale across user workflows.
We strongly believe that DevOps is a combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools. It helps us achieve world-class quality, reliability, stability, and security.
As a DevOps Developer, you will join an agile team which values collaboration, trust, and transparency. You will explore solutions to technical problems driven by Product Management, IT Operations, Development teams, and valuable business and productivity initiatives that you and the DevOps team have identified.
Your work will directly impact Auvik’s network management service that handles millions of transactions per second, while solving big challenges for our customers. Drawing on your love of developing creative solutions, your can-do attitude, and your drive to do great work, you’ll help Auvik continue to build software our customers can rely on.
What will I be doing?
- Architect and design key components of a microservices architecture
- Deploy and manage security tools and initiatives
- Deploy and support best-in-class observability/monitoring tools
- Deploy and manage containerized applications using Kubernetes orchestration
- Improve and maintain our continuous integration pipelines
- Build deployment and configuration management automation
- Provide documentation for infrastructure, deployment configuration, and best practices
- Ensure best security best practices across Engineering
- Develop internal web and command line tools
- Scale our infrastructure to support our rapidly growing user base
- Occasionally involved in on-call duties
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in agile and continuous delivery environments
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) deployment (security experience is a plus)
- Experience with distributed systems (Kafka and big data pipelines are a plus)
- Strong communicators (written and verbal) who work collaboratively with their immediate team, and the larger organization
- Developers who are unafraid to learn through research and will drive conversation, and make recommendations based on experiences and findings
- Team members who demonstrate accountability by following established processes, and making suggestions for process/delivery improvements
- Developers who work collaboratively with engineering and product management to deliver infrastructure components, to meet the needs of our growing needs
- Collaborators who will create elegant, scalable, modern, code that evolves our products
Join Absolute’s Cloud Engineering & Hosting Operations team and be part of our new core infrastructure and cloud initiatives. Our team is building the foundation for the next generation of the company services on top of Kubernetes and AWS. This is a global high throughput set of services that process data for hundreds of millions of devices per day. Be part of architecting the core application stack for throughput and resilience at Absolute.
Do you have a passion for our core mission?
- Solve challenges of scalability, efficiency and security at scale in cloud environments
- Building high availability, high resilience networks and infrastructure.
- Security best practices through continuous monitoring, architecture, networking, and automation
- Build and manage secure and scalable environments on-prem and within the cloud.
- Troubleshoot and improve the performance of our environments on a continual basis.
- Work with the security team to review, triage, assess, and remediate security scan results.
- Ensure systems are kept continually up to date through automation and best practice.
- Write automation and implement tooling to lifecycle manage systems.
- Take part in rotating on-call for production systems.
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues.
- Maintain and contribute to our operations documentation.
Technologies we’d like you to have senior level familiarity with:
- Writing scripts with BASH or Python
- Cloud infrastructure platforms and their caveats
- Kubernetes administration
- Infrastructure automation – we use Terraform + Ansible.
- Linux administration
- Development tools like git, and its associated CICD workflows
- Windows admin skills are an asset.
The other things we’d like you to bring:
- At least 8 years of experience in the field.
- Great documentation skills that you regularly use to write documents others can follow.
- Experience mentoring and supporting junior and intermediate level colleagues.
- A data-driven and pragmatic approach to investigating issues when problem solving.
- A deep understanding of what ties infrastructure together.
- A desire to visualize and monitor everything.
In this role, you will become an expert in weekly shopping data.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Spotting and correcting errors during the content digitization process
- Developing solutions for reducing error rates by leveraging systems and processes
- Analyzing operational processes to drive continuous improvement for quality and capacity issues
- Reviewing consumer data to understand and recommend content improvements to improve user satisfaction
- Assisting with the development of training and testing materials
What you'll bring to the team:
- You have excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- You are meticulous in your work with a keen eye for details
- You are a self-starter that has shown the ability to improve and optimize processes
- You have experience working with analyzing large quantities of data
- You thrive in a team environment
- You are interested in learning about the fast-paced retail and technology space
- Working knowledge of Excel is a plus, but not required
Here’s how we work:
From working with top technologies to sending you to industry-leading conferences, we will make sure you have all that you need to expand your knowledge and grow your career. We have a trust-based culture where all team members are empowered to work in the way that’s best for them to thrive.
Our culture is at the centre of all that we do. We have been recognized through numerous accolades over the past three years including Best Workplaces in Canada, Deloitte 50 Best Managed, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Most Admired CEO and Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Here’s how to apply:
If you’re interested in working with us on the future of shopping, fill out the fields below and submit your application. While experience and skill sets are valuable, growth potential and attitudes are equally important. If you’re prepared to grow dramatically with your team at a world-class learning organization, consider applying. We understand that the most creative solutions require diversity in thought and life experiences.
Flipp is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity. We are proud to be a welcoming space for employees, of every background, to bring their whole selves to work with confidence. Flipp is committed to providing appropriate accommodations to ensure our selection process is equitable, and such accommodations can be made available on request. If you require an accommodation, please contact your dedicated recruiter directly.
We’re open to candidates located +/- 3 hours ET.
As a Product Lead, you thrive not only in the intricate details of product delivery and shipping products, but also in the definition of products with your strategic POV. You’ll help define the core product vision, goals, functionality, and requirements through close collaboration with your project team and clients. You’ll identify market forces, translate user needs into action, and work hands-on with our design and engineering teams to build products for our clients that align with the needs of their business.
You’ll be expected to quickly jump between altitudes — seeing the forest through trees, while also understanding how each and every tree in the forest is important.
Based on your understanding of a client’s business, market trends, user needs, and technical constraints, you will shape product visions and strategies in partnership with project leads and Product Directors through the formulation and clear articulation of:
- Areas of opportunity and recommend areas of focus for products
- Product outcomes, objectives, and key metrics
- Product features and capabilities
- Product roadmaps and delivery approaches rooted in the strategy
- Keep the team and client laser-focused on solving the right problem at the right time through an outcome-driven approach to product definition, prioritization, and delivery that will enable us to put the best product into the world
- Support a cross-functional working environment by ensuring all voices are heard, challenging the team throughout the definition and delivery process, and by building and maintaining productive relationships with both the client and team
- Lead and be hands-on in product delivery with limited oversight, utilizing a variety of product development methodologies and creating a wide array of product artifacts to support the design and engineering teams (eg: backlogs, user stories, sprint plans, briefs, requirements documentation, dependency diagrams, logic flows)
- Collaborate with engineering leads and project management to define technical implementation methods, assess backend requirements, generate technical estimates, and mitigate delivery impediments
The must-have short list:
- At least 5+ years of experience shaping and shipping products through a variety of definition and delivery methodologies
- Equal passion for both shaping and shipping products — you never hesitate to roll up your sleeves to get the job done wherever the team is in the process
- Experience generating insights and POVs based on market trends, quantitative and qualitative business data, and user research
- A nuanced understanding of the differences working with startups and enterprise clients
- Able to empathetically and effectively engage with users, translating their emotions into real solutions
- Ability to quickly understand, simplify, internalize, and communicate complex or technical concepts
- Excellent communicator utilizing all modes of communications (narrative, visual, etc) to ensure alignment with clients of all levels and the internal team
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in design, engineering, research, and content strategy
- Have an in-depth understanding of what each discipline needs for effective product delivery
- Maintain and develop the capacities of our LMS platforms
- Incorporate technology and adult learning theory to increase offerings of training solutions.
- Guide and mentor other team members in the best practices for instructional design.
- Demonstrate a willingness to be an active participant in initiatives that have fundamental impact on the organization.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to create and support learning initiatives and LMS governance.
- Provide support to the day-to-day operations and administration of the LMS and supporting systems, including specific responsibilities for content and user profile database maintenance.
- Provide end-user support and acts as a subject matter expert for the LMS.
- Identify, analyze, and respond to end user issues and problems such as access to online course content, to isolate the issue and take corrective action, which may include referral to next tier level of support.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing for new learning objects and system enhancements. Co-ordinates the implementation of learning modules from a technical perspective ensuring functionality and quality control.
Content Creation Responsibilities
- Create new training following the ADDIE process/framework
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of training courses
- Conduct gap analysis of current programs and requests, and work collaboratively with subject matter experts (SMEs) to assess stakeholder learning needs and develop appropriate curriculum to meet learning requirements.
- Develop a repeatable, scalable education program in support of learning objectives and outcomes for different audiences
- Develop stand-alone material and courses with information provided by SMEs
- Guide SMEs to create high quality training courses.
- Evaluate and report on the business impact of learning programs through the use of learner evaluations and product usage metrics
- Empower Partners to build their skillset and confidence by obtaining Cority certifications to demonstrate the essential knowledge necessary to successfully manage the implementation and maintenance of Cority platform solutions.
- Support ongoing training to ensure Partner Channel success (e.g. new functionality, new products).
- Working with Product and Product Marketing to ensure Cority Consultants and Sales have an appropriate understanding of the Cority solutions.
- Partner with SMEs to provide engaging, comprehensive training curriculum and content for Cority customers.
- Program should be scalable and results oriented.
- Provide valuable content for the Cority User Community to support customer engagement and user adoption.
Qualificationsand characteristics of an ideal candidate:
- Education: University or College degree (postgraduate and above in an EHQS and/or IT related field preferred).
- Degree or certificate in instructional design, learning design, e-learning content development, adult education, or related field.
- Experience with implementing a Certification and Badging programs
- Experience: 5-7 years in EHSQ software, consulting, and/or software training is preferred asset
- Understanding of training best practices for SaaS / software
- Intermediate or Advance knowledge of LMS system functionality or database functionality
- Industry standards, SCORM for e-learning courseware and learning systems.
- Intermediate/Advance knowledge of LMS management.
- You have a high attention to detail, and a commitment to quality is evident in your work.
- You’re organized, yet ready to adapt your plans when timelines or priorities change.
- Previous experience on corporate strategic initiatives or project management is considered an asset.
- Tools: Previous experience with Salesforce, MS Teams and Docebo an asset
- Three to five years’ experience developing, planning, and implementing training programs, with at least two years in an eLearning environment.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, with the proven ability to prioritize, handle multiple assignments, work accurately within tight timelines, and interact collaboratively in a team environment.
- LMS experience – Docebo preferred
- Proven working experience in instructional design and content authoring tools/instructional technology (Ex. Captivate, Camtasia).
- Audio and video editing skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Strong collaboration skills
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- Able to take initiative and have foresight
- Handle challenges and devise solutions
Vidyard is looking for Canadian based Account Manager to join our Account Management Team. This position will report into the Director of Account Management. The role is focused on our Commercial customer segment of our business and will be focused on growing & retaining the revenue of our customer base. The Account Management role will be responsible for the exchange of value with all Vidyard customer accounts, specifically focused on the commercial aspects of their accounts. This role is integral to ensure there is an account strategy with each customer, including a complete understanding of what value the customer is getting from their Vidyard account, while also finding new selling opportunities across the customer account, both cross-sell and upsell. This function will act as the quarter-back to organize cross-functional internal resources to ensure our customers are successful using the Vidyard product.
This is a remote role open to candidates located in Canada.
What You’ll Work On
- Own and manage a territory of high-value and complex Tier 1 and Tier 2 customers
- Creation and execution of structured account plans designed to help our customers understand the value they’re receiving from their Vidyard usage, with the goal to expand Vidyards solutions within and across our customers teams, departments and subsidiaries.
- Uncover & close opportunities for cross-sell and upsell, working through deal cycles with customers to drive revenue growth within your territory
- Accountable for prospecting & expansion activity metrics that are proven to drive upsell & cross-sell opportunities
- Lead the renewal negotiation process directly with customers from requirements gathering to the finalization of agreements
- Actively coordinate with Customer Success to address at-risk customers, negotiating renewals to mitigate downsell or churn
- Engage with an account team in a high-touch multi-threaded approach, including executive business reviews, to drive engagement across numerous customer stakeholders
- Coordinate with internal team members in Customer Success and Product to help drive adoption, success, and growth.
- Be invested in the success of your customers as this position is tied to ”New Revenue” and “Gross Retention”
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in our CRM, while creating and maintaining satisfied customers.
- Understand client business industry dynamics and competitors, and be able to present our products inside-out to different external stakeholders.
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers, and influencers within your customer base
As an Account Manager You Can Expect to:
- Take initiative to ensure our customers understand the value they get from Vidyard
- Act with urgency in all customer interactions, taking action internally as needed
- Be a strong, constructive communicator and open collaborator both internally and externally
- Always be looking to grow personally and professionally
What You’ll Bring to this Role and Your New Team:
- 2 years minimum experience in a sales role in a MM or Enterprise AE or AM position at a B2B SaaS company
- Experience in Account management and strategic selling
- Experience in complex solution sales process into VP level decision-makers in Marketing, IT, Sales and Procurement.
- Record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Extremely process-driven in your sales methodology.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with the ability to blend technology vision and business strategy to deepen client relationships.
- Strong ability to quickly understand basic technical concepts and explain them to audiences of varying technical expertise.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Experience in the Marketing and Sales tech ecosystem
- Technically sound in computer skills. Familiarity with CRM applications / Salesforce
- Problem Solver
- Team player who will make decisive decisions
Our Tech Stack
Job descriptions can be overwhelming. We are all aboard at Vidyard and deeply value the unique experiences, abilities and opinions you possess, so if this role sounds like your next adventure, but you don’t feel entirely qualified, apply! We value candidates who own it, and if you’re relentlessly resourceful too, you might be exactly who we are looking for.
As we also value direct and transparent communication, you can expect to hear from our team even if you are not selected to move forward.
What You’ll Love about Vidyard:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive, flexible benefits on day one*
- Wellness allowance to spend on what's important to you
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation + programs to support travel while working, enabling you to live your best life
- Access to Inkblot, a digital mental health platform + $1,500/person/year for mental health coverage*
- Allowance to support your ongoing growth and development
- Parental leave top-up
- Paid volunteer hours
- Employee resource groups to empower and drive change at Vidyard and in our communities
- RRSP match*
- Stock options
- Flexible holiday program
Our award winning Architectural practice is seeking to grow their team and bring on board a seasoned Architectural Technologist. This opportunity will encompass working alongside senior leadership, management of production and technical drawings. This position does not limit you to one project phase; from design to development and from construction documentation to contract administration.
Most Of The Things You'll Be Working On:
- Prepare working drawings for all projects using Revit
- Responsible for the creation of technical content including details to the highest standard of excellence while ensuring the design intent is consistently maintained throughout the project
- You will work closely with the Project Manager and coordinate with other staff members as well as interface with buildings consultants
- Assist with resolving difficult operating tasks or drawing production problems
- Keeping up to date on construction practices, products, codes and technology
- At times, work with Contract Administration Department in processing project Shop Drawings and administrative paperwork
You'll Need To Have:
- Diploma in Architectural Technology or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 or more years of related experience
- High-rise Residential and mixed use experience preferred
- Proficiency with Revit
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Be task oriented – able to switch between tasks and projects easily
- 2+ years of experience in the Architecture and Construction industry
- Familiarity with BCBC and VBBL
- Familiarity with construction details is a bonus but not required
Why You Should Work For Arcadis IBI Group:
Our employees will find a design environment where collaboration is at the core of the business. We proudly support our team members through continuing education, completion of licenses and certifications, memberships in professional societies, seminar and conference attendance.
- Competitive Base Salary based on industry standards
- Robust Extended + Medical Benefits
- Participation in Incentives Program
- Remote Work Options or Hybrid WFH-Office Schedule
- Coverage of Licensing Fees and Annual Dues to Professional Associations
- Professional Development & Self Directed Learning Resources
As part of Arcadis IBI Group's selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record. Candidates will also need to confirm they are fully vaccinated in accordance with Arcadis IBI Group’s mandatory vaccination policy in Canada.
We request applicants submit a RESUME highlighting relevant work experience; please limit PDF files to 10MB. For design related roles, we also require a portfolio to review.
An international company with headquarters in Ottawa, Canada seeks a Senior PHP-Developer.
We would like to suggest work immigration to Canada after successfully working in our Overseas branch during the trial period.
We are seeking a Full Time applications developer with a strong experience of PHP and Laravel framework.
The candidate will be responsible for the technical design and development of new applications and features as well as the support, maintenance and enhancement of existing products.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Work within agile development life cycles and workflow for new product developments
- Use PHP Laravel Framework
- Experience in Vue JS or other tools to integrate frontend and backend functionality
- Use HTML5, CSS, JQuery, AJAX, Bootstrap framework
- Analyze functional requirements for new features and provide estimates for the level of development effort that will be required
- Create written technical specifications
- Establish and apply good design patterns and also develop new patterns when appropriate for assigned work
- Document solutions and participate in handoff meetings with QA and Implementation teams
- Complete assignments within allotted and agreed-upon time frames
- Own the project from start to finish with appropriate problem-solving skills
- Collaborate effectively with technical leadership and team members
- Good experience in application development
- 5+ PHP Laravel Framework
- 3+ Vue JS
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture
- RESTful JSON API
- MySQL, strong query experience
- Two years of experience in software engineering and design
- Good communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and writing skills
- Able to work with distributed team and develop ideas
- Experience or knowledge in DevOps (CI/CD) is an asset
- Knowledge in Dockers, Containers and Kubernetes is as asset
- Design and develop – Foster and engineer software solutions from conception to deployment. Evaluate customer requirements and determine existing product reach, potential restrictions, and future development feasibility. Work independently while testing all software in a fluid environment, facilitating verification and quality assurance throughout.
- Coordinate and support – Maintain direct communication with the customer to understand needs throughout the software development lifecycle. Work with the engineering team to execute timely and cost-effective solutions. Provide on-going support and maintenance to the customer as needed.
What would your typical day look like?
- You start your day off with a team meeting (scrum) to track the progress on the team’s different projects and elevate each other by sharing innovative ideas
- Afterwards, you immediately connect with your team to; Map and explore user journeys to identify pain points and friction.
- Following that you start creating a mock up, you present your work to your internship coach and go beyond by suggesting new ideas that are innovative.
- It’s already lunch time! You attend a lunch and learn as you seek to benefit from your colleagues’ expertise
- The rest of the afternoon will be spent working on your main project in Figma.
- The day is coming to an end! You’ve learned so much in a day, you look back and assess your contribution in cultivating excellence, already looking forward to tomorrow! Until then, you join your colleagues for Smash tournament to celebrate your successes.
- You are currently enrolled in a user experience, product design or UX/UI program at the Bachelors or Masters level
- You have experience with Figma
- You have a strong interest or knowledge with design principles
- Strong sense of ownership; always finding ways to learning and keeping up with current trends
- You are proud of what you create; you strive to grow and are results-driven
Do you also possess the following skills? That’s Great:
- You have a previous internship experience in a similar role (UX design, UI Design, UX research)
- Curious by nature, you ask questions attempting to understand what you don’t know
- You take initiatives and work independently!
- Great organizational and time management skills
Why do an internship at Coveo?
An internship at Coveo is an opportunity to be part of a passionate, talented team working at the cutting edge of technology.
This is not our first rodeo! We have been welcoming and supporting interns with us since 2008! It is important for us to support the next generation and pass on our knowledge and good practices to students. You will be entrusted with projects that meet your ambitions and you will be supervised by a coach who will impart to you a wealth of knowledge that only a workplace can offer you. You will of course be invited to participate in all of the company's activities. With our flexible hybrid work model, we will see you at the office twice a week! We can't wait to meet you!
StackAdapt is hiring a Platform Quality Intern to join our growing Partnerships Team. You will be responsible for auditing ad creatives as well as exchange inventory. We are looking for Individuals who thrive at using data-driven solutions to support client efforts to effectively buy advertising through StackAdapt’s platform. You will be reporting into our Senior Manager of Platform Quality. It is important that you thrive in a fast-paced environment and that you excel at working on multiple tasks at once. Ideal candidates are those with an investigative mindset and an extreme attention to detail.
The duration of the internship will be for 8 months. StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Toronto, ON for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Uphold StackAdapt’s advertising quality and inventory quality standards by auditing exchange inventory to ensure brand-safe advertising
- Address & manage basic requests from our sales team through Freshdesk, and improve internal guidance when required
- Research and analyze advertising laws, rules, and regulations from around the globe
- Prepare comprehensive reporting for all key metrics
- Data hygiene, record-keeping & platform troubleshooting
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or similar quantitative discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, data visualization, and manipulation of large data sets
- Experience with Elasticsearch, SQL, Tableau is a plus, not required
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Investigative mindset and attention to detail
- Previous online advertising experience or interest in all things media is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Fun swag and access to state-of-the-art technology!
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Mentorship opportunities, you will be learning from industry professionals!
What you will do
- Own the execution success of the quarterly roadmap for the Detection Fundamentals team; engage continuously with the Tech Leads to adjust and prioritize current roadmap items according to team’s charter and company priorities.
- Deliver on:
- Business criticality module to automatically maintain precision of the detection engine at both overall and individual customer levels.
- Standardizing and scaling the message decisioning systems as new heuristics and ML detectors are added to the system.
- Cost efficacy projects to help scale the detector decisioning infrastructure costs as the scale of customers and messages processed grow.
- Own both directly customer impacting metrics and system metrics and able to work with the team to proactively identify and repair degradations:
- High Precision metrics for both onboarded and new customers
- Automation metrics for responses to customer specific requirements
- System metrics related to scaling of detectors including efficiency and health metrics
- Own the business logic layer for signal generation for both message metadata/content and current/historical user behaviour, and systems and processes to continuously adapt and improve signals.
- Make sure the team delivers on projects that are set by TLs as part of the technical roadmap.
- Manage the quarterly roadmap updates, project time estimates, weekly sprint planning, day-to-day standups
- Identify risks on project delivery (technical, operational, dependency risks) and escalate to appropriate technical leads
- Able to assess progress in a metrics-oriented manner
- Drive Stakeholder alignment
- (i) represented to the TLs of the Detection Fundamentals team to propose future roadmap items according to team’s charter and company priorities
- (ii) tracked and communicated to stakeholders
- Solicit input from teams that are customers of the Detection Fundamentals team (MD Attack, DSS, GTM etc), and ensure that the input is
- 1+ years experience of managing data-oriented product teams running at medium-large data scale and ability to guide a team technically in this respect.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in engineering preferably building and safely shipping data-oriented products or ML adjacent systems at high velocity.
- Metrics driven culture: Has led a team of engineers in building out systems and displayed the ability to define metrics of excellence and setup processes to continuously monitor and maintain high standards on metrics.
- Be Customer obsessed: Worked with multiple stakeholders to gather requirements and then prioritize and balance against the team's roadmap.
- Set High standards - sets high standards and expectations for project execution for themselves and the whole team.
- Ability to hire and retain top talent
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with ML models, feature engineering knowledge, ML model work
- Familiarity with cyber security industry
- MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related engineering field
Vidyard is looking for incredible talent to join our engineering team and play a critical role as we continue to build and improve our video platform. Our engineering team is composed of generalists who strive to maintain both front and back end expertise. If you are a generalist, who is looking to work on and own full features and make a significant impact during your fall co-op term - we'd love to chat!
Past projects our co-ops have worked on include: revamping our video player interface, developing new data integrations into other platforms, creating new user dashboards and tools, and improving video recording tools. We encourage developers to tackle problems that align with their skills and interests.
- This job posting is for Fall 2023 (September 5th - December 15th) Software Developer Co-Ops ONLY, for all other campus inquiries please send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This role is remote, however co-ops/interns must reside in and work from Canada for the duration of their term.
- This posting will be open for applications until April 21st. Successful applicants will be notified in May.
To be an effective team member, you will have experience with some of the following technologies:
- Ruby on Rails, Node.js or other MVC web frameworks
- HTML, CSS
- MySQL or other relational databases
- Git & Github
- Redis or other NoSQL databases
- Automated testing with RSpec or similar
- Interacting with and building web APIs/services
- Amazon EC2 and Heroku
- PHP, Python or other scripting languages would be an asset
What you'll be doing:
- Provide operational support on campaigns in the StackAdapt platform including managing advertising inventory deals, curating deals and troubleshooting
- Assist the Revenue teams with client requests
- Work with advertising supply partners and publishers and present inventory opportunities to internal teams that will help drive the success of campaigns
- Deliver insights into our partners and be involved in documenting processes that will enhance our capabilities.
- Actively collaborate and work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to help progress projects and team deliverables
- Create and maintain collateral and technical specs
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Previous relevant experience (internship & co-op experience included) in an analytical role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, comfortable presenting analyses to senior stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and diligently organized
- Able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Experience creating and building reporting material or marketing collateral
- Curiosity and willingness to learn- you’re not afraid to ask questions!
- Proficiency using Excel and SQL is a plus
- Highly competitive salary
- RRSP matching
- 3 weeks vacation + 3 personal care days + 1 Culture & Belief day + birthdays off
- Access to a comprehensive mental health care platform
- Full benefits from day one of employment
- Work from home reimbursements
- Optional global WeWork membership for those who want a change from their home office
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Coverage and support of personal development initiatives (conferences, courses, etc)
- Access to StackAdapt programmatic courses and certifications to support continuous learning
- An awesome parental leave policy
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events!