Junior Product Designer
Apr 3, 2023
Your job will be to:
The product designer is taking care of the overall experience of Bloomreach Engagement which helps our customers with collecting and organizing data in a single customer view, using data for personalized omnichannel marketing campaigns, campaign evaluation and user behavior analyses, and insights. Your main task is to design new features and improve existing features in collaboration with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders while ensuring a great and consistent experience across existing Bloomreach Engagement products.
As a Product Designer, you will be expected to:
- Create frictionless, delightful, and effective user interfaces.
- Be part of the whole design process from research to overseeing implementation and feedback collection.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineering, and Marketing to deliver key product experiences, while balancing continuous improvement of existing products.
- Do the design research, test prototypes and find the best solution to a defined problem.
- Participate in cross-team design initiatives.
- Design an exceptional experience competing with the world’s best-in-class products.
- Constantly learn and improve yourself to become a matured design professional.
You have the following experience and qualities:
- 2+ years in a UX or UI design role and 1+ years in a product design role would be preferred
- Portfolio demonstrating design capabilities and your design process
- Experienced user of Figma/Sketch and high level of ability to quickly adopt to new design tools/techniques
- Familiarity with Human Centered Design principles
- Strong UI capabilities. You mastered interaction and visual design skills and knowledge of UI patterns and best practices
- Rapid prototyping & prototype testing
- Analytical thinking and pragmatic approach to complex topics and tasks
- Ability to quickly iterate (an agile and fast learner)
- Accustomed to tight cooperation with front-end developers
- Ability to collaborate on design systems, respect product patterns and consistency
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Desired experience and skills:
- Experience with designing for B2B and SaaS is preferred
- Ability to make data driven decisions (basic experience with analytic tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Power BI, Tableau, …)
- Knowledge of CSS possibilities – to design effective solutions (no need to code) is preferred
What you might like about this role:
- Learning from the best designers in the region.
- Being a vital part of the whole product lifecycle
- This role will deepen your understanding of customer analytics and marketing automation
- Endless opportunities to indulge in data-driven design with full support for your research and measurement ideas
- Your designs will compete with global companies such as Salesforce or Adobe
- A big part of the job consists of communication with specialists from other departments. Speaking to people who always know more about the particular topics than you do will improve your technical knowledge as well as your ability to ask the right questions.
- Bloomreach is a community of friendly, welcoming, and motivated people, and you can become a part of it
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.