Talent Sourcer / Recruiter
We are looking for a Talent Sourcer/ Recruiter to empower our team with the best talents and help us achieve our global strategic goals by attracting the strongest specialists to our company.
Your tasks will be:
- Sourcing of potential candidates (mostly sales and marketing positions) according to specified criteria in LinkedIn, FB, Boolean search, and X-Ray;
- CV screening and proactive contacts with future candidates;
- Conducting initial interviews;
- Communicating, supporting and managing candidates in our ATS in the early stages, transferring to the hiring manager or HR manager for next steps of hiring processes and other processes;
- Develop talent pipelines for future needs;
- Post jobs on job portals;
- Conduct salary analysis (labour market analysis) of current vacancies.
You will succeed if you have:
- Experience as a Talent Sourcer/Recruiter for at least 2 years;
- Ability to work with ATMs;
- Great written and spoken English communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information;
- Knowledge of Spanish will be a huge advantage;
- Experience in conducting salary analysis and reporting conclusions;
- Creative problem-solving and decision-making using analytical skills;
- Location outside of Russia/Belarus or you are planning to relocate in the nearest future.
Why do people choose us?
- Our position in the market is very stable: we have a loyal and reliable client base and steady finances. So it’s just onward and upward!
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities;
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed;
- Salary in USD;
- And of course, you will be joining a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place.
Für unsere offene Position als Talent Acquisition Manager (d/m/w) suchen wir dich! Starte im Country Operations Team und sei verantwortlich für das Talentmanagement und die Talententwicklung im jeweiligen Markt, gestalte die Organisationskultur und steigere die Effektivität unseres AUTO1 Group People Departments. In dieser Abteilung gestalten wir die Art wie in unserem Unternehmen gearbeitet wird und helfen dem Team zu wachsen . AUTO1 Group ist Europas führende digitale Automobilplattform. Wir revolutionieren den Gebrauchtwagen-Markt mit unseren Marken Autohero, wirkaufendeinauto.de und AUTO1.com. Hier entwickelst du mit uns die beste Möglichkeit, Autos zu kaufen und zu verkaufen.
- 100% remote! Ganz egal, wo du wohnst, arbeite Vollzeit von Zuhause
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten
- Zeit zum Entspannen: 28 Tage Urlaub
- Moderne IT- Ausstattung & IT-Support
- Hier kannst du Verantwortung übernehmen
- Sei Teil von Europas führenden Automobilplattform!
- Regelmäßige Feedbackgespräche, um dich bei deinen Zielen zu unterstützen
Deine neue Rolle
- Verantworte das End-to-End Recruiting für unsere vielfältigen Fachbereiche und ermögliche eine schnelle & persönliche Candidate Experience
- Führe eigenständig Einstellungsgespräche und finde mit uns die besten Talente für unsere Departments
- Übernimm Verantwortung im Bewerbermanagement und koordiniere Termine zwischen internen Gesprächspartner:innen und unseren Kandidat:innen
- Positioniere dich durch deinen professionellen Umgang als Sparringspartner bei unseren Fachbereiche
- Bring proaktiv deine Ideen ein und begleite Projekte, die sowohl unternehmerische Ziele als auch Recruiting Trends vereinen
- Ein Bachelor-Abschluss in BWL, Psychologie oder einem ähnlichen Bereich ist wünschenswert, aber nicht erforderlich
- Leidenschaft für Personalwesen und praktische Erfahrung im Recruiting in einem internationalen Unternehmen
- Freude an einer dynamischen Unternehmenskultur und ein hohes Maß an Eigenständigkeit und Eigenverantwortung
- Eine strukturierte Arbeitsweise und das Talent, Menschen zu begeistern
- Ausgezeichnete Sprachkenntnisse in Deutsch und Englisch (mind. Niveau C1)
Bewirb dich jetzt und entwickle mit uns die beste Möglichkeit, Autos zu kaufen und verkaufen!
Du erfüllst nicht zu 100% alle Anforderungen an das gesuchte Profil? Bewirb dich trotzdem! Wir bieten Herausforderungen um daraus zu lernen und Platz für Wachstum.
We are seeking a motivated Junior IT Sourcing Specialist to join our team. As a Junior IT Sourcing Specialist, you will be crucial in identifying and engaging potential candidates. You will work closely with our experienced recruiter and gain hands-on experience in talent acquisition. This is an entry-level position ideal for those looking to kickstart their career in IT sourcing and recruitment.
- Proactively searching for potential IT candidates across job boards, social media platforms, and professional networks.
- Reaching out to prospective candidates through email and professional networks.
- Conducting initial screening interviews to evaluate candidates' qualifications, skills, and alignment with the culture of our client organizations.
- Regularly updating and maintaining our candidate database to ensure all information remains accurate and current.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and shifts in the job market to gain insights into the evolving demands of IT professionals and our clients.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Basic knowledge of IT concepts and terminology.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work collaboratively.
- Familiarity with recruitment software and tools is a plus.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Opportunity to kickstart your career in the dynamic field of talent acquisition.
- Exposure to IT recruitment, a rapidly growing and evolving industry.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment.
- Training and mentorship from experienced professionals.
- Room for growth and advancement within the company.
What you'll do:
- Post job openings on company platforms
- Interact with colleagues and contractors
- Assist in maintaining documentation in collaboration with the HR team
- Aid in the weekly data extraction for recruitment operations
What you need to succeed:
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a career in HR
What we offer:
- Work remotely from all around the world
- Collaborative working atmosphere in an internal game dev community that unites more than 40 in-house and partner studios
- A strong team of specialists across different areas — access unique expertise and professional knowledge
- Possibility to experiment and work on interesting tasks with ambitious goals — we have all resources to implement new ideas
- Create great games and win the hearts of players
- Push the boundaries of the game industry and lead the way forward
We’re after a motivated and experienced Talent Hunter to join Zero1Team. You will attract top-tier Web3 marketing and creative professionals to strengthen our growing team. Apply if you are interested in building & maintaining a sustainable internal talent pool for a marketing agency that shapes the face of the modern web!
- Source and manage candidate relationships, especially within the Web3/cryptocurrency ecosystem and in venues where Web3 talent gathers
- Identify requirements and job responsibilities in partnership with management team, write job descriptions
- Search, review, interview, hire & onboard the candidates, in other words control the whole recruitment cycle
- Ensure how we can hire, adapt and support the best talent by understanding our business in depth (including our growth, market differentiation, and innovation priorities)
- Identify areas of improvement in the recruitment process and proactively come up with the initiatives
- Create great Employee experiences within our team and ensure cultural fit
- At least 2 years HR experience within a digital marketing agency or start up/ consumer tech company. Web3/crypto experience preferred
- Understanding Web3 HR practices, remote work processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in one-on-one and group settings; ability to convey HR concepts in simple, caring, and non-corporate language
- Passion for Web3, crypto; empathy; being positive, compassionate with a strong work ethic. Willingness to learn, ideate and execute on programs to help people grow and be happy in their role
- Written English at least Upper-Intermediate, conversational style of communication
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and a strong desire to build at the Zero to One stage
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects simultaneously
- Part-time remote job (starting from ‘test-drive’ with wide growth opportunities)
- Availability during Dubai working hours 12-9pm with reasonable flexibility
- Competitive salary (to be discussed personally with the relevant candidate)
- Work with a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a supportive atmosphere
- Work culture that is focused on quality instead of quantity
- English lessons, Netflix, Headspace, Spotify, Nitro and more perks
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email us with a story about your relevant experience and current interest. Remember to attach your CV and portfolio showcasing your excellent work. Please mention the job you are applying for and where did this job description find you (Telegram, Twitter or anywhere else).
In this role, as a Junior Recruiter, you will be responsible for proactively managing the full life cycle recruiting process, playing a crucial role in sourcing, recruitment, selection, offer, and onboarding. You will leverage your business acumen, relationship building skills, and growth mindset to execute Vialto’s talent strategy and continuously improve hiring processes.
Please note this is a fixed term contract
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Partner with hiring teams at every stage of the recruiting life cycle to understand hiring needs, define candidate requirements, and attract the best talent.
- Create and maintain candidate pipelines using creative social media tools, networking, referrals, and other unique sourcing strategies.
- Deliver diverse slates of candidates and serve as a proactive ambassador for diversity, equity and inclusion efforts.
- Provide an efficient and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, timely communication, and prompt follow up.
- Work on complex projects using agile methodology to see projects to completion with limited supervision, evaluate results, and continuously iterate to improve outcomes.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Experience with all phases of the recruiting process from job posting through offer
- Familiarity with Workday and other ATS systems is preferred
- Ability to build trust and manage expectations with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency in English
- Experience with sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Xray searches, Handshake, etc. preferred
- Previous recruiting experience in the tax, immigration, global mobility, and/or consulting industries preferred
- Comfortable working within a global team
- Experience developing regionally tailored recruiting strategies
- Process-driven with ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- Written and verbal fluency in multiple languages is preferred (English and French or Spanish)
We opened a new office in Dubai and looking for a remote recruiter who will support the operations in new office.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/sites/groups etc;
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc;
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications;
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule;
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated;
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices;
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team;
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter);
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc);
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone interviewing, reference check etc);
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- BS/MS in Human Resources Management;
- Fluent English and Russian.
- Working in a multinational rapidly growing business;
- Competitive Salary;
- Fully remote work.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the analysis of benefits programs based on market research and benchmarking to evaluate the competitiveness of plan offerings.
- Provide recommendations for plan design changes based on benefits claim data, plan competitiveness, and company’s goal of improving the physical, mental, and financial health of employees across the organization.
- Work collaboratively across the People Team to develop and implement effective communication and change management plans that enhance the employee experience and perceived value of our programs.
- Lead the annual benefits open enrollment process including communication and employee education.
- Manage relationships with benefits vendors, brokers, and consultants to monitor service levels, and evaluate program effectiveness.
- Maintain benefit election information in HRIS and Payroll platforms and ensure accuracy with carriers.
- Conduct new employee orientation to better educate employees on benefit plan offerings.
- Drive the strategy and implement comprehensive Wellness Programs across the company.
- Work closely with external auditors, consultants, and legal counsel to ensure accurate and timely reporting of benefits-related information.
- Work closely with HRBPs and employees to administer all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and applicable leaves of absence and coordinates with health benefits.
- Reconcile invoices and ensure timely payment of premiums for all benefit plans.
- Conduct regular reconciliations and audits of employee benefit records to ensure accuracy and compliance with legal requirements.
What you need:
- 8+ years' progressive benefits experience in a multi-state environment, international benefits a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in a strategic benefits role.
- Experience in a fast-paced company with a vision to create scalable programs
- Strategic background to bring the Benefits department and role to the next level while leveraging technology solutions that not only improve efficiency but also create an improved experience for employees.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
- Comprehensive understanding of benefits and all state and federal regulations associated.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, show adaptability and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy with a strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Accounting or Business, or related field; SHRM and or CEBS certificate a plus.
The fine print:
- Location: This is a fully-remote role that may sit anywhere in the United States. You're welcome to work from our DC, Austin, Chicago or New York office if you're in-region!
- Notice to recruiters and placement agencies: This is an in-house search with a dedicated recruiter. Please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Upside. Upside is not liable for, and will not pay, placement fees for candidates submitted by any party or agency other than its approved recruitment partners.
We are excited to hire a motivated and experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to join us as our first Recruiter in Mexico! This is a unique opportunity to be on the front lines of building an office from the ground up and we need someone who is especially adept in taking care of multiple hiring requirements with a sense of urgency. If you enjoy building partnerships with managers, hiring talented technical and non-technical talent, and working on exciting employer branding projects, then this could be the right place for you.
About the role:
- Own and drive the end-to-end recruiting process, including improving job descriptions, building interview plans, pipeline management, scheduling interviews, providing salary recommendations, and closing candidates for technical, as well as some non-technical, roles.
- Build strong relationships with senior leaders, hiring managers and critical stakeholders; operate as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
- Build a robust pipeline of top talent using comprehensive and creative sourcing methods.
- Manage and improve branding strategies for the Mexico office/market.
- Partner with US and Hungary recruiting teams to develop, implement, and execute recruiting strategies.
- Craft and enhance a consistent and extraordinary candidate experience.
- Manage relationships with recruitment firms
- 4+ years in-house recruiting experience recruiting for Engineering/Product/Design roles
- Success in designing and implementing effective sourcing and closing strategies based on an understanding of the market
- Process-oriented and able to manage multiple high-priority positions
- Skilled at operating with a high sense of urgency in all stages of the recruiting cycle.
- Build meaningful relationships with team members and hiring managers
- Influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced environment
- Articulate Hearsay’s business proposition and get candidates excited to work with us
- Working knowledge of ATS tools (we use Lever) and recruiting technologies
- Experience working in a tech start up is a plus
- Fluent in conversational and written English
Finding new talent that aligns with our culture is a crucial aspect of our company. Currently, we are searching for an in-house HR manager to assist us in swiftly identifying and seamlessly onboarding new talent. Our objective is to optimize the hiring process and ensure that individuals who join us experience satisfaction and fulfillment.
In this role, you will...
- Organize the recruitment pipeline. Set hiring goals and source talents.
- Write, post, and share job descriptions around the globe. Get job requirements and share them in various sources.
- Conduct initial candidate screening. You’ll be the first point of contact for the candidates.
- Share our culture and boost the HR brand. Get people to know who we are and help them like our company and team.
- Organize company meetings. We’re a fully remote company with employees in 17 countries, but we love meeting in person. You will manage our parties and make them fun.
- Work on candidate onboarding and team health. Schedule 1-on-1 meetings, team activities, and other things to ensure everyone is fine.
- Shape up our company culture. Help us stay consistent with the internal culture rules.
You will be a great fit if...
- You have diversified hiring experience in IT. You know how to hire developers, marketers, tech writers, support staff, and others.
- You’re very organized. You have an operational mindset: you keep everything organized and in the right place. You don’t miss candidates and return to the old ones over time.
- You’re nice to talk to. You can negotiate the deal with a candidate and you can calm down a teammate after a hot talk.
- You love people. You like talking to new people, asking them about their problems and helping them.
How to apply?
Now that you know about us, we would like to learn more about you. Send us an engaging message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information you think is relevant. Tell us why you want to join us, what excites you about the problems we're solving and how you envision your role in Adapty.
Currently we are looking for a Global Head of Compensation and Benefits to strengthen our HR team.
- Change-management of the Company’s compensation system: monitoring salary market in all regions of the Company’s presence, reviewing salary conditions;
- Providing audit and review of current KPIs and motivational systems of the key divisions of the company in order to increase the efficiency and motivation of the team;
- Developing motivation systems for top-management and employees according to business indicators, calculation of scenarios, risks, different variants of compensation package structure. Presenting and defending proposed solutions to the Company management;
- Maintenance of the procedure for issuing shares (virtual shares). Implementation of the option system;
- Calculation and control of bonus payments for key managers of the company;
- Calculation and control of bonus payments for key managers of the company;
- Implementing a unified system for storing and updating data on salary conditions and motivation of employees;
- Monitoring employee satisfaction level in terms of compensation, creating proposals for improvement.
- Organizing of planning and control of budget spending on the whole payroll and HR functions of the Company. Making proposals for optimizing the payroll budget.
- Implementing a benefits package globally;
- Monitoring employee satisfaction in terms of benefits, proposing and developing ways for improvement;
- Managing an approved benefit budget, proposing ways for its optimization.
- Maintaining an up-to-date structure of the Company: controlling the relevance in the 1C ERP, on Confluence and other systems;
- Responsible for systematization of Company roles and job titles as well as their descriptions in all systems.
- Collecting and analysis of the company’s HR metrics, creating proposals for improving performance according to analytics;
- Maintaining reports and dashboards to provide up-to-date information to top-management.
- Maintaining records on the admission / transfer / change of conditions / dismissal of employees in 1C;
- Organizing registration of employees through partners in locations, control of the correctness of registration and system storage of documents in ERP system;
- Maintaining HR-document flow: issuance of salary certificates, payments to HR suppliers, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Compensation & Benefits as a leading specialist, team leader or manager in the field of IT, Internet, Digital Marketing;
- Understanding the compensations market and specifics of benefits structure in different countries and regions, an ability to get a benchmark;
- Strong expertise in development and implementation motivation programs for various roles and functions, including IT and Product;
- Extensive vision and competence in the field of motivation systems existing on the market: through personal experience, benchmark, training, networking;
- Excellent analytical skills: strong Excel skills, an ability to masterly work with business indicators and analytical data;
- Ability to work autonomously being 100% responsible for results, organize an effective work process in accordance with the changing needs of the business;
- Strong ability to build relationships on all levels as well as effectively operate in multicultural environment;
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Fast paced, high stress resistance and adaptability;
- Ability to achieve your goals in a situation of limited resources, deadlines, etc;
- Fluency in English.
Why choose us?
- This is an international project for a globally-minded product and that entails ambitious and unconventional tasks;
- You will obtain experience with the latest technologies and be able to contribute to creating internal solutions;
- You will work in an environment where innovative ideas are heard and implemented;
- You will have opportunities for career progression and development within the company;
- You will become a part of a young and efficient team of professionals that offers a lot to learn.
What we offer:
- Annual paid vacation of 4 calendar weeks.
- Additional 7 paid sick days per year.
- Full compensation for international conferences and training.
- Referral bonuses for each successful recommendation (up to 5000 USD gross).
- Own brands of clothes and accessories with corporate symbols for various occasions (Welcome Pack, a gift after your probationary period, on professional holidays, and corporate events).
- Corporate discount on English lessons, participation in sports events (we run marathons!), a running club, and online yoga.
- Internal gamified gratitude system: get bonuses from colleagues and exchange them for extra days of rest, merchandise, team buildings, massage certificates, etc.
- Lectures on contemporary art, technology, and healthy lifestyle.
- The opportunity to meet with colleagues face-to-face in different locations, we organize offsite corporate events and team buildings. Health benefits. If you are not eligible for Corporate Medical Insurance, the company will compensate up to $1000 gross per year per employee according to the paychecks. This can be spent on self-purchase of health insurance, or on doctor’s fees for yourself and close relatives (your spouse or children).
- Children’s education reimbursement. According to the paychecks, the company will compensate 50% of education costs for children ( kindergarten or school), but no more than $1000 gross per year per child.
- Workplace organization. The company provides all employees with an equipped workplace and all the necessary equipment (table, armchair, wifi, etc.) in the locations where we have offices or co-working. In other locations, the company provides reimbursement of workplace costs up to $ 1000 gross once every 3 years according to the paychecks. This money can be spent on the rent of a co-working room, and on equipping the working place at home (desk, chair, Internet, etc.) during those 3 years.
- Loyalty bonuses, referral bonuses, and bonuses for extraordinary achievements.
About this Role
Fandom is growing! Our Senior People Business Partner opportunity is a remote role (ideally on the East Coast), and reports to our Director of People Partners.
Our People Team is a fan of our employees and we <3 helping Fandom continue on our exciting growth trajectory. As a Senior People Business Partner, you will help build our organization through both organic and strategic growth.
You will partner with amazing people around the world who are passionate about their roles, and contribute to a growing fanbase of entertainment lovers.
- Be Business-Focused
- Work on unique issues where analysis of situations requires an evaluation of both data and intangibles
- Use a business-centric approach in developing and leading projects, and a strategic approach to managing risk
- Analyze solutions based on data
- Support the full spectrum HR activities such from onboarding, through talent management, and employee departures
- Provide detailed tactical support
- Use our tools including, Google Workspace, BambooHR, Culture Amp, and Greenhouse
- Be influential
- Build trusted relationships with executives people-managers and their teams
- Coach and challenge managers on all talent matters
- Explain with the credibility to influence within a, creative tech environment.
- Demonstrate empathy and experience driving inclusion work
- Support M&A activities
- Support the cultural integration of the newly acquired company into the values of the organization.
- Experience having integrated and harmonized newly acquired companies into the host organization.
- 5+ years of experience in HR, with 4+ years in HR Business Partnering
- Direct partnering with C-level executives
- Consulting with all levels of management, have built relationships by establishing trust, credibility and adding value quickly
- A natural inclination to lean in and take on new challenges
- Comfortable managing and making sound decisions with available information
- Proficiency delivering information (written, spoken, and visual), tailored to the audience, that is easily understood and concise
- A reputation for using your experience, knowledge, and creativity, to make solid decisions
- Experience supporting global teams
- A high level of expertise within at least one HR domain (Employee Relations, L&D, M&A, Program Management)
- Proficiency with Google Workspace tools (Sheets, Docs, Calendar, Forms, Slides)
Bonus Points if You Have...
- Experience with Tech company
- Experience developing and leading L&D projects
- Experience with M&A
Benefits & Perks
- Salary Range = ($105,000 - $142,000)
- Vibrant team culture, periodic team lunches and happy hour events
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Train (unlimited Udemy + more)
- Flexible working hours and time off
- Equity & Retirement Programs including 401K match
- Paid Parental Leave
- International work environment with startup culture
We plan to grow and continue to develop on the international markets, and at the moment we are looking for an experienced HR Director who will be responsible for the following areas in the company:
- Improve our employer brand visibility across the markets to increase the talent pipeline of candidates.
- Be a part of a top management team, make important strategic decisions, take responsibility, and work directly with the founder.
- Develop and improve current processes in the company: hiring, onboarding, performance review, internal promotions etc.
- Automation of HR processes.
- Set OKR goals and objectives and track team progress towards them.
- Following the internal policies and the rituals of the company.
- To be involved in everyday people team activities such as relocation process, job offers confirmations, difficult cases with the stakeholders, internal events, etc.
- Regularly reviewing trends in the market, and implementing better practices in the team and across the company.
- It is important to us that you focus on people. Our employees are the employees of a commercially ambitious company.
- This role requires 5+ years of experience in managing an HR function, executive search for top talent and distributed teams.
- It's essential that you are always two steps ahead.
- Experience in building effective relationships at different levels (founder, top management, middle management).
- Ability to work with different stakeholders and find a common language with them.
- Experience with rapidly changing work environment and the ability to manage emotions and cope with stress.
- You will have a team that will report to you, but experience in establishing operational processes is also required, this is hands-on role (implementation of necessary systems, performance reviews, relocation, etc.).
- Ability to support the company culture and share our values.
- You love solving complex problems with a sense of humor.
- Fluent English.
- Relocation to Cyprus (Limassol) is a must for this role.
- International experience: become a part of an international team, from the US to the UK and beyond.
- Creativity every day: we make products for musicians, artists and creators, and so each of us is a bit of a musician.
- Opportunity to influence the development of the music industry: we positively impact the lives of 400 million musicians around the world — and growing!
- Growth: we pay for specialized training, language lessons, conferences and business books.
- Relocation support to Cyprus for employees and family members (if needed).
- Care: we offer generous health insurance, discount on insurance for family members, therapy and assistance in difficult life circumstances.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and hiring top technology professionals for a variety of roles. This will involve understanding the specific staffing needs of our clients, finding qualified candidates, and supporting them along the application process.
We look for someone who is as passionate as us about helping people find jobs and start a new life in a new country. If you want to shape the future of the small, but growing company, proactively contribute to the way we work, and grow together – you’ve found the right place.
- Screen and interview candidates to assess their skills, experience, and fit for the role
- Source candidates for positions that can’t be closed with incoming job applications alone
- Provide guidance and support to candidates throughout the hiring process
- Coordinate job offers and negotiations with candidates
- Maintain accurate records and tracking metrics to measure the effectiveness of recruiting efforts
- Optimize recruiting processes and tools to improve efficiency
- Use social networks like Linkedin or Xing to promote the company and open roles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to establish trust and rapport with people
- Experience as an IT recruiter in a staffing agency
- Good understanding of the information technology industry
- Self-organization and time management skills
- Fluent English (Minimum C1) or German (B2-C1)
- Informal, friendly and collaborative atmosphere in the team
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonuses for successful hires
A little more about who we are and why you should join us:
- International company headquartered in Mexico
- We build everything from scratch, including HR processes
- Amazing hiring managers- friendly, involved in the hiring process, ready to answer questions, able to conduct interviews
- The opportunity to participate in international recruitment and improve your English
- Possibility of relocation to the sea (Cyprus) or mountains (Almaty)
- Health insurance
- Equipment Learning and Wellness stipend
- Full cycle of recruitment, filling of vacancies (80 IT / 20 non IT)
- Communication with customers, building trust
- Writing selling descriptions
- Participation in building processes in recruitment, as well as in other HR projects
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruiting
- Ability to use various search sources
- Good communication skills, ability to work with objections
- English language level not lower than B2 (you can conduct an HR interview in English)
What you will be doing:
- Provide exceptional client service and full life-cycle recruiting for quota carrying roles, specifically US based sales roles
- Develop project programs to improve our interview process, as it relates to the candidate experience
- Weekly data reporting on interviewing activity to inform the recruiting strategy
- Be an internally and externally facing representative of Podium and our Recruiting team
- Communicate and advise on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends and health of candidate pipeline
- Source candidates through channels, building and maintaining a network of talented candidates through market research, community building and on-going relationship management for all opportunities for a broad/deep range of positions
- Manage full life-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of experience in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates’ motivation for the position
What you should have:
- MUST speak English fluently
- MUST be geographically based in the Philippines
- MUST be available to work Manila night shift
- 3+ Years of sales recruiting experience, preferably in the areas of software sales or technology.
- Creative in problem-solving, resourcefulness, experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams
- Ability to articulate the Podium value proposition & opportunity to candidates.
- Proven track record of sourcing and hiring passive candidates
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Optimistic and Fun; you take your work seriously but have fun doing it
- Strong work ethic, eagerness to learn and adaptability to a fast paced environment
- Monthly salary
- Transparent culture
- Great opportunities for career growth
About the role
Payroll Solutions Consultants exist to help both internal and external stakeholders find value in Rippling’s HR/Payroll products. Our Solutions Consultants focus on revenue generation, documentation and training. Experience working in a pre-sales capacity with HR systems is required.
You will join a diverse and exceptional team of Solutions Consulting professionals. Rippling SCs drive value for customers and enable a best-in-industry buying experience. Rippling is a place where you will do the best work for your life and have a direct hand in driving sales, product, and GTM strategy - working with a wide range of stakeholders and strategic customers.
What you'll do
- Partner with the Sales team to ensure the success of prospects during their evaluation of Rippling
- Understand a prospect’s technical requirements and convey the business value of Rippling’s HR product suite
- Manage technical demonstrations and POCs for prospects that address their specific objectives
- Create, present and maintain technical content such that customers are successful using the Rippling HR product suite
- Provide customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- Become a product expert across the entire Rippling platform and understand the competitor landscape
- 4+ years of experience in a pre-sales role with experience in HRIS, HCM, Payroll, Time and Attendance
- Undergraduate degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Self-starter with a bias towards action, energized by a fast-paced environment, and someone who is excited to build
We are looking for a seasoned & experienced Recruiter who enjoys the full cycle recruitment of hiring top-tier, game-changing talents for open business roles.
Do you fond of proactive sourcing to attract passive talent as well as active ones?
If your strategy is to partner with Hiring Managers to follow up with them on talent availability and advise on recruiting strategies, then this role is for you!
Own the overall business role's recruitment stream by:
- Meeting with hiring managers to gather talent business needs comprehensively, determine how to collaborate, and finally fill open positions.
- Sourcing talents through a variety of methods - direct sourcing, networking, and talent mapping.
- Screening, testing, and interviewing to get the qualified ones.
- Ensuring all candidates are in ATS (Personio) and moved through the process in the applicant tracking system.
- Report on recruitment status and market trends.
- Collaborate or create from the ground up onboarding/offboarding using the best practices on the market.
Well experienced in searching business roles such as finance, operations, sales, customer support on Europe market.
- Full remote work from almost anywhere;
- Experienced and hungry for a growth, HR team that will enable you to develop professionally and personally;
- We have competitive salaries, and an opportunity to become a part of a unique success story. For each of us, enough is not enough.
We are looking for a Global Human Resources Director to empower our team with the best talents and help us to achieve our global strategic goals through building the HR Strategy and developing corporate culture and core processes. An essential aspect of the role is to be a leader, who drives changes, builds strong teams and scales our vision to the global strategy.
As an HRD you will:
- Create and execute HR strategy 2023-2026 according to the company goals, be a partner to C-Level and the team
- Support the company in worldwide scaling with effective organisational structures, HR policies and culture
- Improve recruitment and adaptation processes, achieve hiring plans
- Improve our grades and C&B system
- Implement L&D (T&D) system to help our team grow permanently and achieve great goals
- Create the best international HR brand
- Create the best corporate culture
- Build and manage a strong HR team
Required experience and education
- At least 10+ years in HR in high pace IT environment with building remote teams, growth culture and core processes
- As a must 3+ years in a global management role with strategic planning experience and great results
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources Management / Industrial Psychology / Labor Economics. MBA or Master’s Degree preferred
Our perfect candidate
- Is a self-driven and result-oriented leader with a focus on business and people
- Has experience in scaling Human Resources Management from a small startup to a global company
- Has strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Understands the specifics of the startup environment
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluent English (fluent Russian is a plus)
- Has strong background in Recruitment, T&D, C&B
- Is able to build a partnership with stakeholders and personnel
- Never stops learning
- Is located outside of Russia or Belarus
Why do people choose us?
- Our position in the market is very stable: we have a loyal and reliable client base and steady finances. So it’s just onward and upward!
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities;
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed;
- And of course, you will join a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place.
We are building a Global Mobility platform thanks to which tech and IT relocation will cease to be a complex and confusing process. We are looking for a Recruiter who will join our mission. If you’re proactive, cannot imagine your life without challenges and creativity and prefer going the extra mile — send us your CV.
What you will do:
- Execute full-cycle recruitment of unique candidates for Immigram;
- Be an expert, interact with hiring managers on all hiring issues (from job opening to new hires onboarding);
- Streamline recruitment processes and implement various HR projects;
- Conduct onboarding for new hires and improve onboarding systems within the company;
- Conduct analytics and reporting on their work;
- Work with mass hiring of employees;
- Actively participate in the team’s life and of Immigram as a whole.
- Have worked in professional recruitment, including the IT field, for over two years;
- At least six months of experience with mass hiring;
- An all-rounder — you can handle jobs of different profiles and know how to find a "unicorn";
- An expert in your field, can easily get in contact with the hiring manager and get your point across;
- Know methods, resources, successful candidate assessment and search techniques;
- Willing to work in a diverse, fast-paced and challenging environment;
- Prioritise and multitask;
- Proactive, offer options and solutions, manage expectations and work through objections;
- Oral and written English at least a C1 level and above;
- Passionate about HR and willing to grow with us.
What you get:
- A job within an international team based in London;
- The job is fully remote - you can work from anywhere in the world, all you need is a laptop and a good Internet connection;
- Above market salary and bonuses;
- Great opportunities to learn and grow within an international and dynamic community;
- Lots of networking with some of the IT industry's most talented professionals.
What you'll do:
- Search for new partners and onboard them (negotiations, presentations, personal meetings);
- Communicate with clients based in the US (sometimes according to their time-zone);
- Analyze the market of affiliate marketing and track its trends;
- Build long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with partners;
- Attend various events, promote company's products among potential partners;
- Work with Excel, CRM, SimilarWeb, LinkedIn;
- Provide reports on the work performed.
What we expect:
- At least 1 year sales experience in digital marketing or CPA;
- Negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral);
- Good knowledge of basic marketing channels and tools;
- Experience in affiliate networking or working with influencers (will be a big advantage);
- Fluent knowledge of English.
- Work in the international company;
- Additional days off as well as employee assistance programs;
- Hybrid working format (office/home office);
- Modern offices or access to coworking spaces;
- Corporate education — courses and trainings, meetups and conferences;
- Voluntary health insurance after probation period;
- Buddy Program for efficient onboarding communication and acquaintance with colleagues;
- Corporate events and team buildings.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment as well but we have a separate recruitment team as well.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Requirements and skills
- 3-5 Years of Kyrgyzstan experience in HR Management.
- Proven experience as HR Manager, HR Officer, Lead or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of Kyrgyzstan Labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter Officer, who is ready to support the company's growth by bringing best candidates onboard. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this role and wish to join a great team, then we look forward to receiving your CV.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and candidate selection criteria
- Full life cycle recruitment of technical, administrative and digital marketing positions including pre-screening, on-site interviews, and offers
- Handling around 5 different positions at the same time
- Interviewing candidates and building a strong relationship with the professional network for future needs
- Identify, attract and source hard-to-find passive talent using different niche sites/channels
- Track all interviews, profile information, and interview results in the company’s internal database
- Relocation support of new hires when needed
- 3+ years of relevant full-cycle recruiting experience
- Experience in the international market
- Understanding of software development specialties and methodologies
- Advanced user of recruiting technologies, such as Google X-Ray search, Linkedin search, and other related systems and tactics
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent English proficiency in both verbal and written
What's in it for you:
- Top rate pay
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy office in the center of Limassol
- Senior-level team
- Medical insurance
- Free lunches and snacks at the office
- Relocation package
- Team buildings and parties
And much more!
- Lead outsourced and in-house payroll, manage payroll across all locations;
- Ensure accurate and timely input of the required data for payroll calculations and processing;
- Manage Employee Experience cycle across all locations – employment, relocation, payroll, HR administration, including consultation with local authorities;
- Prepare employment/service agreements and related amendments;
- Update all employee data in the HR database in a timely manner;
- Keep org structure updated.
What we are looking for
- English: Upper-Intermediate level, written and spoken;
- 5+ years in HR operations, experience in IT companies is a plus;
- Experience with international HR CRM / HRMS as a key user / full administrator (notion of BambooHR will be an advantage)
- Result- and customer-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary in compliance with your professional expertise;
- Fully remote work, you can be productive from wherever you are;
- Laptop supply
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Educational activities sponsorship (trainings, events, conferences)