We're looking for an experienced and passionate Product Designer in search of their next opportunity. As only the third Product Designer to join our small but mighty team, you'll have the ability to make a big impact in the way we delight our customers through beautiful product experiences.
Some of the things you’ll do
- Tackle a broad range of projects across our desktop and mobile apps, from inception to completion.
- Prototype and test out concepts and ideas to help validate hypotheses and arrive at the best outcomes.
- Sweat the details in everything you design with pixel perfection, leaving nothing up for ambiguity.
- Collaborate with our Product and Research teams to create beautiful and valuable product experiences that truly delight our customers and help them grow their businesses.
- Self-identify areas of improvement and opportunities for delight in our product, leading your own design and feature initiatives.
- Communicate features, UI details, and user flows to the Engineering team to ensure a smooth handover and pixel-perfect end results.
- Help maintain and evolve our design system, component libraries, and product guidelines.
- Roll up your sleeves, get involved, collaborate with the rest of the company, and help us deliver something extraordinary!
- You have 5+ years of professional product design experience designing for both desktop and mobile apps, including strong fundamentals across UI design, user experience, and visual design.
- You use Figma as your primary design tool.
- You understand the importance of keeping things simple and ensuring nothing gets in the way of the core product experience.
- You’re super passionate about what you do and dedicated to delivering the highest quality in everything you create.
- You can stay on top of current design trends and best practices, but also know when to venture off and break the mold.
- You're a self-starter and exceptional communicator, able to thrive in a fast-paced, remote, and distributed working environment.
- You can be scrappy and versatile when needed, able to wear many hats, and work outside of your comfort zone.
- Bonus points if you have motion design or copywriting skills, or if you have experience with Storybook.
As a fully remote company, we thrive asynchronously as a team. We are curious, ambitious, and dedicated to our work. We value trust above all else, and have a strong bias for action. If you're looking for a place to do your life's work, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
And remember, there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We're looking for optimists with grit and determination, who are excited to face the challenges of a growing startup. OpenPhone is the type of company where you can grow, and we encourage you to apply for this role even if you don't think you meet all the requirements.
- Devtodev is seeking a GRC Analyst for a full-time, hybrid role (located in Vilnius, with flexibility for some remote work). The GRC Analyst will be responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing an effective governance, risk and compliance (GRC) framework for the organization. This includes identifying and analyzing any potential risks, coordinating with different departments to take corrective actions as necessary, and ensuring the company is in compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- 3+ years of experience in GRC or a related field
- Deep familiarity with different compliance frameworks, such as SOC 2, GDPR, and ISO 27001
- Experience in conducting GRC audits, risk assessments, and compliance checks
- Knowledge of GRC software and tools and how to apply them to solve problems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in a team and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
What we offer:
- Working with friendly and professional colleagues.
- New and challenging tasks every day.
- Office in Vilnius, Lithuania / remotely.
- Assistance with relocation.
- Paid leave and sick leave.
- Opportunity for personal growth and learning in a collaborative atmosphere of mutual assistance and cooperation.
As a Sr. Product Manager at Smartcar, you’ll have the opportunity to influence the direction of the product by working closely with multiple teams across the company such as Engineering, Design, Sales, Marketing, Support, and more.
In this role, you will report directly to Joel Cloralt, our Director of Product.
Feel free to check out what our interview process looks like.
This role is remote within the United States. We'd love for you to join us!
- Interact with prospective and current customers to listen, understand, and document their business needs. Additionally, interact with end-users utilizing the applications developed by our customers to gain insights into their unique needs
- Utilize a data-centric approach by building, maintaining, and monitoring dashboards that track product utilization among our existing customers through our self-service tool
- Facilitate clear communication among stakeholders, ensuring they grasp the rationale behind the initiatives you’re advancing, and that there is a common understanding of the problem at hand
- Create clear, concise, and effective product documentation
- Explore methods for rapidly validating hypotheses and testing new concepts to obtain stronger signals on our assumptions. This includes, but not limited, to lean experiments and A/B tests
- Work closely with design, engineering, and cross-functional teams to collaboratively develop and deliver optimal solutions for specific problems within an iterative process, while ensuring effective communication throughout the process
- Collaborate with Marketing and various stakeholders to effectively communicate the value proposition while launching new products and features
- Drive how a solution fits within the broader product experience, shaping its discovery, utilization, perception, and comprehension
- Seek solutions that deliver substantial impact rather than focusing solely on minor optimizations
- Collaborate with the product, design, and engineering teams, as well as gather feedback from customers, sales, marketing, customer success, and research to align the product roadmap with company objectives, strategy, and customer needs
Who You Are
- 5-8 years of experience in product management at a B2B software company
- Problem-focused, not solution focused
- Experience working with BI tools for data reporting
- Curious, creative, and strategic mindset with great attention to detail
- Strong technical understanding of how software products are built
- You empathize and understand the perspective of others. Internally with colleagues and externally with customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to break down technical concepts into easily understandable terms
- Proactive with learning about new technologies and market trends
- Experience working in product management at an API product company or developer tools
- Experience with software development (you built your own website or side project counts)
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Base salary determined by years of experience: $155,000 - $175,000
- Remote work within the United States
- Health, Dental and Vision covered at 90% for all plans and 80% coverage for dependents, which amounts to approximately 11 thousand dollars a year
- 401K matching at 4%
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness stipend of $50 a month
- Cell phone and Internet stipend of $50 a month
- $300 yearly learning and development stipend
- $350 work-from-home stipend
- 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave with an additional 4 weeks unpaid, 1-week half day ramp back time and a 5 week Factor subscription
- 10 days of paid bereavement leave
- You are free to work standard work hours for your time zone.
- One important note: Most of the team is based on the west coast therefore please expect to be available between the hours of 9AM and 4PM PT for outreach or meetings. We will do our best to ensure meetings are not late in your evening, but will not always be able to do so
- We do not currently support any new sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers for this role
We are looking for an expert in Speech. Our vacancy is for those who have strong expertise in different areas of Speech and also want to expand their knowledge in computer vision and neural networks for image synthesis.
At Rask.ai, you will work on cutting-edge machine learning models to solve the challenges of creating ultra-realistic AI voiceovers.
Your role would be designing machine learning systems for Speaker Diarization, Transcription, and other Speech processing tasks. You will research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools; read, understand, and reproduce papers from recent ML conferences.
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer in Speech processing or similar role (3+)
- Strong prototyping skills: you are able to work in fast iterations and create solutions based on open-source code
- Strong software engineering skills
- Strong model implementation, training, and debugging skills in PyTorch
- Strong expertise in Speech processing; expertise in speaker recognition/ speaker diarization is a plus
- ClearML / Wandb / Neptune / MLFlow.
- You have deep knowledge of the latest state-of-the-art research, techniques, and innovations in machine learning, you feel confident in implementing papers from scratch
Nice to have but not a deal breaker
- Publications at top ML conferences.
- Strong results in ML competitions (e.g., gold/silver medals on Kaggle)
- Experience with distributed computing.
- Experience in deep learning model deployment (Triton) and optimization.
- Experience in collecting and processing big amounts of data and creating large datasets.
We're seeking an adept Web3 Marketing Project Manager who can build strong client relationships, critically evaluate project outcomes, and lead a cross-functional team to success. The ideal candidate will have a robust background in project management within the marketing and IT sectors, with a significant bonus for experience in the crypto space.
- Lead ongoing communication with the clients to define requirements, then lead the project team around the creation of a strategy, marketing activities plan, and its implementation
- Execute marketing projects containing key deliverables, rollouts, timelines, and budgets to drive user engagement and retention
- Manage the progress of marketing projects, gather analytics, and report on campaigns and channels to optimize results
- Apply project management procedures and best practices to amplify the team’s overall results
- Develop excellent relationships with external (clients) and internal teams to foster team cooperation
- Coordinate with the team to ensure seamless integration of all aspects of community building, including content development, influencers, growth campaigns, etc.
- Continuously assess project risks and opportunities, proactively address challenges, and leverage industry trends to benefit the project and client objectives.
- Experience leading a team and the ability to build one from scratch, inspiring people and naturally winning their trust
- 2-3 years experience in crypto marketing & project management (Background in Web3, blockchain and NFTs as a plus)
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to effectively take ownership, lead, organize, prioritize, strategically plan, execute, and consistently produce deliverables on time
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make informed decisions, structured approach
- Passion for the ever-changing face of the web and technology
- Fluent in English
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and a strong desire to build at the Zero to One stage
- Full-time remote job (starting from ‘test-drive’ with wide growth opportunities)
- Dubai working hours 12-9pm with reasonable flexibility
- Competitive salary from $2000 (to be discussed personally with the relevant candidate)
- Work with a passionate team of entrepreneurs in a supportive atmosphere
- English lessons, Netflix, Headspace, Spotify, Nitro and more perks
- Please ensure that we are a match to each other!
Before writing your reply, please complete all the checkboxes below:
- You meet all the requirements of this position (it’s not random, we are really looking for a person with above-mentioned qualifications and experience for this job)
- You can provide a CV & portfolio of previous best cases
- You are ready to complete a test task
- Your application can only be accepted via email
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email us with a story about your relevant experience and current interest. Remember to attach your CV and portfolio showcasing your excellent work. Please mention the job you are applying for and where did this job description find you (Telegram, Twitter or anywhere else).
The Program Management Office Intern is a part-time position that assists in developing, planning, executing, and measuring success of Program Management Office initiatives. The PMO Intern will work with a cross-functional team (PM, PMO, Mission Assurance, Engineering, Contracts) to assist in modeling the PM organization structure and processes and will assist in analysis of monthly program status. This task will also require the PMO Intern to work independently and to present recommendations to the PMO leadership team. The Intern works under the direction of the Sr. Director, Program Management Office to support the company’s business objectives to strengthen the program/project managers and improve program execution.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Assists in the monitoring of financial and schedule performance of projects on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Work with project manager and control account managers (CAM) to support monthly and quarterly variance analysis and forecasts.
- Assist with modeling of Program Management processes and organization structure in Cameo Enterprise Architect (using the Business Process Modeling and Notation [BPMN] standard).
- Assess existing processes to identify opportunity to streamline and improve processes.
- Support PMO with modeling, adapting PM Process to support Agile development methodologies (must be closely aligned with Engineering and Mission Assurance).
- Collaborate with others to develop content for and publish PMO monthly newsletters, must be able to effectively plan for deadlines, and work efficiently to deliver approved content by deadline.
- Support program health assessments on a quarterly basis.
- Support other PMO initiatives as identified and prioritized by PMO leadership.
Outside Business Relationships:
- Collaborates effectively with others in the department and across the organization.
- Will work closely within the PMO as well as with the Engineering and Mission Assurance functions.
- Must be capable of presenting PMO initiative plans and progress to leadership.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, preferably pursuing a business, aerospace engineering, or another engineering discipline.
- Graduate business or engineering students preferred.
- Process mapping experience is desired.
- Remote work is acceptable with occasional onsite support in Ft. Worth
Here Are Some of the Great Benefits We Offer:
- Most locations offer a 9/80 schedule providing every other Friday off
- We offer a flexible work schedule that allows your class schedule to be the priority.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Elbit Systems of America to recruit, hire, train, and promote into all job levels based solely upon job-related qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetics or citizenship status.
We are looking for an exceptional head of marketing at Adapty to define our external communication with app developers, build marketing funnels with great conversion rates, and explore new marketing channels. The main objective for this position is to boost Adapty’s brand visibility and recognition across different regions.
In this role, you will…
- Develop and execute marketing strategies: prioritize marketing channels, build marketing business plans, and control execution.
- Build the team: control human resources and talents, hire leaders and executives for new marketing channels.
- Set targets and analyze your team results in numbers: measure team performance across different channels, set targets, and hit against benchmarks, take care of P&L and our unit economics.
- Manage our tone of voice and external communications: work with the software engineer's audience to be the voice of Adapty in public in all our communication.
- Help the sales team convert leads: create high-quality materials both for private and public chats.
You will be a great fit if...
- You have deep knowledge of the app market: ideally, you know how to monetize mobile apps with in-app subscriptions, how to work with paywalls, user acquisition, etc. You’re professional in the mobile market and can keep a conversation with other pro app makers. You know their pains and know how Adapty can solve them.
- You worked with B2B SaaS: you have experience with various marketing channels (conferences, emails, CRM) including performance marketing. You know multitouch attribution and cross-channel marketing.
- You have proven experience: you have strong traction in successfully building and leading high-performing marketing teams and can prove it with numbers.
- You're about numbers and know unit economics: you carefully deal with marketing numbers, know what unit economics is about (can build a simple financial/p&l model), can set a benchmark, and plan a profitable and healthy marketing strategy
- You are a fluent English speaker: you can easily talk to customers and manage the team in English.
What you may expect from working with us...
- Motivated team with an awesome product, ready to accelerate our growth multiple times over. We are already on a great growth path, but your input can take us to the next level
- Direct communication: we keep things simple and transparent, ensuring you focus on what matters most - getting things done
- Fast-track Impact: Get quick and clear feedback on your work from the market. Join us as we break into different markets and expand into other exciting opportunities.
- Flexible Remote Work: Work from anywhere with a schedule that fits your life. While our core team is operating in Europe, we are open to consider candidates from other parts of the world
- Travel for Conferences: Get the chance to attend events all over the world, meet new people and spread the word about Adapty
What you will do
- Be the technical authority on the Sysdig Platform and become the customer’s go-to advisor
- Help with customer onboarding and training, thus driving adoption.
- Understand the customer’s requirements, challenges, and what business outcomes and value they are expecting in their Sysdig journey.
What you will bring with you
- Self-motivated, proactive, and innovative team players who strives to inspire customer loyalty
- Track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and identification of expansion opportunities. You will be an expert in cloud native technologies.
What we look for
- Experience working in a Cyber Security role in/with Cloud Ecosystems in either a consulting or professional services role
- Post-sales experience with a focus on growing and retaining customers
- Experience working with Sysdig and/or Falco would be a plus
Why work at Sysdig? (standard)
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your CV will be highly appreciated!
- Content creation and publishing: creation of unique and interesting content for posting on social networks, including texts, images, videos and other multimedia elements
- Social network profile management: managing and maintaining activity on the official pages and profiles of the company in social networks, including responses to comments and messages from users
- Audience expansion: attracting new subscribers and followers on social platforms through advertising campaigns, contests, promotions and using other methods
- Monitoring and analysis: tracking social media performance indicators, data analysis, identifying trends and conducting audience research
- Interaction with the audience: activity support and interaction with subscribers and followers, answering their questions, comments and appeals
- Collaboration with the team: interaction with designers, copywriters and other team members to create content and ensure brand consistency
- Reporting and analytics: preparing regular reports on social media performance, providing recommendations for improving results
- Experience in social media management and content strategy development
- Deep understanding of the main social media platforms (Vkontakte, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Telegram)
- Creativity and ability to create unique content for social networks;
- Knowledge of the principles and methods of data analysis in social media
- The ability to work with statistics and big data will be an advantage
- Fluent English (requires experience in writing in English)
- Salary is discussed with the candidate based on the results of the interview
- Flexible working hours
- The prospect of growth and development in an international company
- Working with an international unique product in the field of innovation
- Support for initiative proposals and ideas
- Paid educational courses
Zur Unterstützung des SEO-Teams suchen wir einen SEO Experten (m/w/d), der sich um die Verbesserung der Auffindbarkeit unserer Kund*innen in den organischen Suchergebnissen kümmert.
Folgende spannende Aufgaben warten auf Dich:
- Du hast die Verantwortung über den Erfolg unserer Kundenprojekte
- Kontrolle der Kampagnen-Performance anhand gängiger KPI´s
- Du planst konkrete Maßnahmen zur Erhöhung von Sichtbarkeit und Traffic
- Analyse und Optimierung der Rankings Deiner Kund*innen mittels SEOTools
- Beratung unserer Kund*innen im Tandem mit unserem Account-Team
- Konzeption und Umsetzung von On- und Offpage Maßnahmen
- Du arbeitest eng mit den anderen Produkt-Teams, dem Account Management und unserem Team-Text zusammen
- Du konntest bereits Erfahrung als SEO Manager (m/w/d) sammeln
- Vertrauter Umgang mit gängigen SEO-Tools (z.B. Sistrix, ahrefs,Screaming Frog)
- Du bist versiert in der Anwendung von Webtracking-Tools (z. B. Google Search Console, Google Analytics)
- Deine analytische, systematische und ergebnisorientierte Arbeitsweise zeichnet Dich aus
- Du bringst bestenfalls erste Erfahrungen im Kundenkontakt / beratende Tätigkeit mit
- Du hast einen hohen Anspruch an Deine Arbeitsqualität und ein ausgeprägtes Engagement
- Heldenhafte Eigenschaften, das heißt: Ehrlichkeit, Engagement, Spaß an der Arbeit und der Wunsch, gemeinsam etwas Großes zu schaffen!
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten im Office oder remote - up to you!
- Großartiges Team mit regelmäßigem Team Tag im Office
- 30 Tage Urlaub (*bei Vollzeit)
- Persönliche und fachliche Weiterentwicklung
- Mitarbeiterrabatte, Job-Bike & Job-Lunch, betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Besuch von Online Marketing Events zur Weiterbildung und Netzwerkbildung
- Flache Hierarchien und eigenverantwortliches Arbeiten
- Auto, Bus oder Bahn - Wir haben die perfekte Anbindung
We are offering an immediate opening for a Sales Manager in Europe. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, you are responsible for the process of identifying opportunities, developing relationships, and securing profitable work for the company.
If you are looking for a dynamic experience that will push your potential, support your growth, give you meaningful work from your first day, and provide an environment where your voice can be heard in daily interactions with senior managers, we are for you.
Your main duties:
- Work closely with the Line Manager to set up quarterly and yearly targets for the Advertising team and ensuring those goals are met or exceeded
- Acquire and manage top advertisers (CPI/CPA/CPL)
- Manage all communication with advertiser accounts, build and keep excellent relationships with them
- Act as a consultant to partners providing market-specific advice and global best practices
- Negotiate changes to terms and conditions of contracts
- Identify new opportunities with existing advertisers and explore new advertising budgets through research, referrals and other avenues
- Create campaign reports, performance analysis and forecasts on a regular basis
- Manage and increase sales margin for the company
- Represent the company at international industry conferences and networking events
- Become a training, information and advice resource for junior level staff
- Work with the Affiliate Team to identify opportunities for growth – unlocking new revenue streams (CPI/CPA/CPL/…)
- Develop the new business strategy and pipeline with recommended marketing activity ensuring that the pipeline is in line with the agency goals and revenue targets
- Oversee the recruitment of new team members to join the team
- Work closely with Human Resources department & Head of Operations on defining Contract & Remuneration packages
- Responsible for creating and maintaining efficient CRM tool including right data and communication to Advertisers
- English fluency is a must
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales/ Business Development, preferred in same industry
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas in a fast paces, quota driven environment
- Deep understanding of CRM system and best practices
- Strong negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and exceptional time management
- Positive outlook and ability to influence and persuade others in a positive manner
What we offer:
- An environment with high energy, flat hierarchy, positive attitude, and growth you would expect from a startup coupled with all of the security and benefits of an established company
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Fun team building activities including annual company trip, parties and other benefits
- To work in a role that has a global scope for a company that has an international presence
- An inclusive environment of friends who happen to work together
- And much more
We are offering an opening for an experienced Product Owner to oversee the development of our products from start to finish to ensure they meet the stakeholders’ needs and preferences. This position will provide you with the opportunity to work very closely with business partners as well as product and software development teams. To thrive in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
Your main duties:
- Define the product strategies and roadmaps considering stakeholder needs, business priorities and market trends
- Collaborate with prospective users to understand and anticipate their needs and translate business requirements and convert them to technical specification requirements for outlined solution delivery
- Develop and communicate clear visions of the products, align them with overall business goals and objectives
- Create, prioritize and maintain product backlogs to ensure backlogs are refined, updated and reflects the evolving needs of the products
- Define acceptance criteria and user stories that outline the desired outcome and functionalities of the products
- Facilitate communication, provide progress updates, gather feedback and manage expectations to ensure everyone is on the exact same page
- Conduct market research, user interviews and feedback analysis to gather insights and make informed decisions about the product features and functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating roadblocks to achieving sprint/ release goals
- Keep abreast with Agile/ Scrum best practices and trends
- English proficiency is a must
- At least 3 years of experience in IT as Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Successful track record of developing products within deadlines
- Experience in working with Agile / Scrum work environment
- Proficiency with applicable project management tools and technology
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good time management skills and a firm understanding of the importance of deadlines
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
What we offer:
- A workplace with high energy, flat hierarchy, positive attitude, and growth you would expect from a startup coupled with all of the security of an established company
- Flexible work life balance
- Opportunity to travel and work from a variety of office locations
- Competitive remuneration package (base + bonus component)
- Individual tailor-made career progression plan
- Multitude of employee training programs
- Team-building activities
- And much more ...
Since this role is primarily responsible for leading projects with a group of software architects, engineers and data scientists, we value interpersonal and leadership traits mixed with technical breadth over technical depth. So, even if you don't fulfill all of the technical skill requirements, please reach out!
What Expel can do for you
- Drop you into the middle of a fast-growing cybersecurity company with some of the most enthusiastic customers and engineers you’ve ever seen
- Give you the chance to create new technologies from the ground up
- Place you at the helm of a core group of engineers who care deeply about quality, innovation, inclusivity, community, and technical excellence
- Give you an opportunity to have a strategic impact on the business through collaboration with Product Management, the CTO, and the VP of Engineering and her team
- Provide public speaking and content creation opportunities to help grow your personal brand
- Continue your technical and leadership journey through education and mentorship
What you can do for Expel
- Improve and maintain the cloud-native architecture of Expel’s Workbench platform
- Collaboratively advise principal engineers on architectural strategy based on your knowledge of the larger context
- Ensure we understand how kicking tech debt down the road impacts our business and show us a path forward
- Partner with the CTO and data science team to rationalize delivery of platform features with innovation in support of the long term technical vision
- Proactively support engagement and innovation from all levels of engineering
- Communicate Expel’s technical architecture to relevant outside parties, such as customers, prospects, investors and partners.
What you should bring with you
- 10-15+ years of professional experience in engineering and architecture roles, including experience mentoring or managing architect or principal level engineers
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and conflict management skills across communication styles and levels from deeply technical through executive
- Passion for and extensive experience in architecting large scale cloud platforms with cloud-native services in at least one of the top cloud providers - GCP (preferred), AWS, Azure
- Solid design patterns for databases, including deep understanding and advocacy of optimization strategies, scalability, performance, security, caching, etc. (SQL and/or NoSQL, experience with PostGres, BigQuery or Bigtable preferred)
- Expert knowledge of leading practices with logging, monitoring, observability, and application security
- Previous proficiency in multiple languages (compiled and scripting) - e.g. Go, Node, Python, Java
- Strategic mentality on quality and all types of testing across multiple platforms/services.
- Experience in the cybersecurity field preferred
We believe in paying transparently and equitably. Your salary will ultimately be based on factors such as your experience, skills, team equity, and market data. You’ll also be eligible for unlimited PTO (which we model and encourage), work location flexibility, up to 24 weeks of parental leave, and really excellent health benefits.
We're only hiring those authorized to work in the United States. We do not currently sponsor immigration visas.
We're an Equal Opportunity Employer: You'll receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please let us know if you need accommodation of any kind.
- Develop media plans and budgets for key campaigns, ensuring effective allocation of resources and maximum reach and impact.
- Provide guidance and support to the Growth team and Customer Success teams, collaborating on the successful execution and delivery of digital campaigns.
- Assist the Sales team in new business pitches, contributing strategic insights, and ensuring alignment with client needs and objectives.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience (2+ years) in digital planning, media planning, or a related role within an advertising agency or digital marketing agency.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising platforms, technologies, and trends.
- Experience in developing and executing digital media plans across various channels, such as display, search, social media, programmatic, and video.
- Experience in analyzing campaign data and performance metrics to measure effectiveness and optimize campaigns.
- English (B2+)
- Salary paid in USD
- Remote work
- Supportive and collaborative team culture
- Access to the internal knowledge base and training resources
- Opportunity for for career growth and advancement
- Open communication and feedback channels with management
- Online corporate events once a month
Operations Manager provides supervision and hands-on support for product-wide operations related to a specific business process. The ultimate goal of an Operations Manager is to keep this process running and enhancing according to the goals set. This position involves understanding of product enhancement and support operations, managing day-to-day metrics and system settings, assisting the team, engaging in external communications. A successful candidate to this position should be capable of working in a mix of roles of Business Operations Manager and IT Project Manager.
- Ensure smooth operation of the related IT systems and business processes
- Oversee daily metrics and adjust admin settings accordingly
- Assist the team and partners on handling special cases, take a lead in investigation of the root cause
- Oversee production support teams, user technical support, production job schedules
- Handle tech related issues on payment providers’ integrations, including consulting of tech teams
- Lead the improvements of the business processes related to payment providers
- Monitor and keep the related product metrics within the set targets and boundaries, including the metrics for costs, profit, risk levels etc.
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors for support and project management
- Keeping the related product documentation full and up-to-date
- Understand and track applicable regulatory and reporting requirements
- Manage periodic audits (based on policies and procedures) to ensure compliance with regulatory, enterprise security requirements
- Assist in preparing the IT organization’s disaster recovery and business continuity plans, policies, and procedures
- Perform any other duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technology, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience working in Operations management, Project management or related role in payment processing / internet acquiring / other payments related service.
- Knowledge of functioning of PSPs (payment service providers), payment systems
- Familiarity of accounting of payment transactions
- Experience working with vendor contracts and licensing
- External customer-facing production support experience
- Detail-oriented, with superior verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving attitude
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Proactive mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Confident spoken and written English and Russian
What are we doing?
At Sweed, we offer a comprehensive cannabis retail solution with a wide range of features, including powerful POS functionality, in-depth analytics, marketing and promotional tools, efficient inventory management, and more. Our progressive web app can be easily accessed through the tablets already available in your store without any additional hardware required.
Since our establishment, we have been committed to creating an all-in-one system tailored to the specific needs of large cannabis retailers. Today, we are proud to be a market leader, owing much of our success to our signature killer feature – providing a full spectrum of software in one solution.
Why are we doing this?
At our company, we are driven by our passion for the medicinal potential of plants. Cannabis possesses unique properties that can help alleviate chronic pain, anxiety, depression, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, glaucoma, and sleep disorders.
Although a significant amount of stigma is associated with this area, we firmly believe these plants possess unique properties and have helped countless people improve their quality of life. This rapidly growing industry presents immense potential for career advancement and personal fulfillment, and we are excited to explore how we can contribute to this dynamic field.
How old is the project? What stage is it at?
The product is already 4 years on the market and in the active development stage.
Our current priority is establishing and maintaining strong customer trust, which has driven the development of our delivery processes that allow us to launch new features daily. Given the highly specialized nature of the cannabis retail market, we are committed to rapidly meeting the evolving needs of our customers. Furthermore, the market's unique legal framework presents challenges with significant variations in state-level taxes, delivery regulations, and other factors.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience of 5-7 years in a product company;
- Experience with React;
- Experience in realization of architectural solutions;
- Engineering Mainset.
What to do in the project?
- Participate in discussions and task planning;
- Develop services;
- Conduct code refactoring;
- Conduct code reviews.
What challenges will you meet?
- The project from scratch and just going into production.
To be eligible for this position, candidates must have legal residency within the European Union / UK / India / USA / Dubai or hold digital nomad status. We value diversity and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
- Collection of raw data for creating financial and managerial models.
- Building financial and managerial models based on provided templates.
- Conduct regular project status meetings, providing updates to senior management.
- Presentation of the completed financial model to the client.
- Foster a positive and productive work environment.
- You are a wizard in Excel with a love for spreadsheets and a universal sense of beauty.
- You have built dozens of financial models in various economic sectors — manufacturing, construction, retail, IT projects, etc.
- You can independently lead a project from the terms of reference to the customer's response "Thank you, this is the best thing that has happened to me recently".
- Fluent in Russian and English (B2).
Benefits and compensation
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Strong project and product cultures.
- Work with EU markets.
- Minimal bureaucracy.
- Flexible work hours.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development with entrepreneurial environment.
How to apply
- Send your resume, cover letter and your top three 3 financial models via Telegram.
- You must have legal residency within the European Union / UK / India / USA / Dubai or hold digital nomad status.
As part of our dynamic team, you will be involved in one of three projects regarding document authenticity, and facial or voice liveness. Based on your unique skills and interests, we will find the best fit for you.
What we offer you
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and challenging tasks in a highly qualified international team.
- Contribute to products that are used to provide digital safety to millions of people around the world.
- An innovative, fast-paced environment with a great culture that promotes ongoing development.
- A diverse, inclusive, Agile-native ecosystem where everybody counts.
- A competitive salary package and benefits.
What you will do
- Depending on the project, you will:
- Prepare test samples for various scenarios, such as document imitations, portrait samples, or voice recordings;
- Identify vulnerabilities and gaps in State-of-the-Art algorithms to help improve them;
- Experiment with different conditions using company devices to find a way to 'hack' our systems;
- Be creative and think outside of the box;
- Test demo solutions developed by the team and report bugs if any;
- Formulate hypotheses about algorithms’ vulnerabilities and communicate your findings in writing comprehensively.
- Present your results to the team for discussion and further collaboration.
What you need (to be successful in this role)
- Responsible, focused, with strong attention to detail.
- Logical and creative problem-solver with time-management skills.
- Clear and concise communication, being able to set expectations and raise issues as needed effectively.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude, and ability to adapt to changes.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken). Other EU languages and Russian are a plus.
- Depending on the project, additional skills such as photography, video editing, music recording, and even scrapbooking could be valuable additions.
- Ability to come to the Barcelona office once a week.
- Act proactively in case of own identified system troubleshooting/outages during monitoring towards raising and solving them within the area of expertise;
- Receive incoming queries from 1st Level Support via telephone during on-call duty within the agreed response time;
- Diagnose, analyze, debug and resolve customer-reported critical incidents (leading to downtime/total outage) towards stabilizing the productive systems;
- Implement, test and deliver hotfixes / ad-hoc workarounds;
- Collaborate closely with all support levels, Development Team and other parties, e.g. Infrastructure Team, Charge Point Operator (CPO), eroaming platforms;
- Escalate issues to the appropriate third parties and when necessary to the leadership team;
- Resolve incidents in the agreed resolution time;
- Provide regular updates to all support levels on faults and other requests in the agreed response time;
- Take active part in regular synchronization meetings for collaboration and reporting purposes;
- Ensure incidents and solution approaches are documented accordingly;
- Maintain and improve an incidents database and runbooks in collaboration with all support levels and Development Team;
- Reads, understands and applies the procedures from area of responsibility and other interdepartmental procedures, applicable within the company;
- Perform 2nd Level activities and on-call duties.
- Language: English
- University Diploma
- First experience, preferable min. 1 year in a similar role providing IT Operations & monitoring in a DevOps is desired;
- Working experience with monitoring tools, e.g. Splunk, Grafana & Uptrends is required;
- Preferable working experience in private & public cloud platforms, e.g. AWS, Azure, CloudFoundry;
- Demonstrated ability to follow logical problem-solving steps in technical environment;
- Basic understanding of SQL and ability to write simple queries;
- Basic know-how of Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment;
- Good understanding of incident, change and problem management processes;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Team player, proactive, adaptable with highly developed communication skills;
- Working experience with Jira or similar tracking systems;
- Nice to have: Basic scripting know-how, experience with versioning tools e.g. Git, Git Hub Actions.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you 2700 Ron / year, via your benefits account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 25 Ron;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your team Leader;
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best. We offer the standard possibility to work from home 50%-100% of the time. This percentage could be higher or Lower according to personal and business needs. Talk to your team Leader for detailed information.
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package - If you’re being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card discount for Gym studios; See also: flexible benefits;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO and others;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
We are looking for a fullstack developer of senior level for one of our b2b projects - an actively developing product. The headquarters is located in Washington, DC. A team of professional Data Engineers, product managers and DevOps work together.
- Comparing multiple approaches to solve a business problem
- Participating in communications with customers to identify business problems and opportunities to solve them
- Understanding of CI/CD processes
- Ability to work according to business requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Fluent in English (from B2 level)
- SQL Server
It will be a plus:
- ML Deployments
- ML Authentication
- Azure DevOps
- Azure App Services
- Key Vaults
- App Insights
- Azure AD B2C (custom policies)