Find a job and 🏡 work remotely from anywhere or ✈️ relocate to your dream country
The Java Developer creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. The Java Developer contributes to the entire development lifecycle, writes well designed, testable, and efficient code and comprehensive unit tests.
The Junior Java Developer assists the development team with all aspects of software design and coding. The Junior Java Developer’s primary role is to learn the codebase, attend design meetings, write basic code, fix bugs, and assist the Development Manager in all software development-related tasks.
- Assisting the Development Manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Learning the codebase and improving coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Writing reports and documentation.
- Implementing unit tests.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- At least one year of post-graduate experience in Java development with Java EE
- Experience with Java EE, Tomcat, JBoss/WildFly and relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Experience working on large software projects
- Deep understanding of OO programming principles and commitment to clean, efficient, well documented code.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Knowledge in Java development with Java EE, JBoss/WildFly and relational databases.
- Develop a performance marketing strategy and identify effective channels to attract target audiences across different international markets, including the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and Europe. Conduct competitor and target audience analysis to gain insights into market trends and customer behavior.
- Set up and manage various advertising campaigns, including PPC, targeted ads, paid media, and in-app advertising, using platforms such as Meta Ads, Google Ads, and CPA networks, TikTok Ads.
- Implement end-to-end analytics to track and measure campaign performance, using tools like Adjust, Appsflyer, or other mobile analytics software.
- Continuously monitor and optimize campaigns to ensure KPIs are met, such as traffic, click-through rates (CTR), conversion rates (CR), cost per install (CPI), and cost per acquisition (CPA).
- Collaborate with designers to develop compelling advertising creatives that resonate with target audiences.
- Generate hypotheses to increase traffic and optimize campaigns based on data analysis. Develop and defend media plans within budget constraints.
- At least 3 years of experience in mobile user acquisition and running successful advertising campaigns for at least one international market (e.g., US/UK/UAE) for a mobile application, including targeting, contextual, and media advertising.
- Proficiency in using advertising platforms such as Meta Ads, Google Ads, and CPA networks.
- Proven experience in setting up end-to-end analytics and working with mobile analytics tools like Adjust, Appsflyer, or other similar software.
- Creative thinking skills and curiosity to explore new ways to attract target audiences.
- Strong English proficiency (C1 level or higher).
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes within the IT industry.
- Full-time job in Yerevan, Armenia, with potential move to Dubai
- Flexible working hours
- High salary + bonuses based on KPIs
- Official employment under the Labour Code of Armenia
What would your typical day look like?
- You start your day off with a team meeting (scrum) to track the progress on the team’s different projects and elevate each other by sharing innovative ideas
- Afterwards, you immediately connect with your team to; Map and explore user journeys to identify pain points and friction.
- Following that you start creating a mock up, you present your work to your internship coach and go beyond by suggesting new ideas that are innovative.
- It’s already lunch time! You attend a lunch and learn as you seek to benefit from your colleagues’ expertise
- The rest of the afternoon will be spent working on your main project in Figma.
- The day is coming to an end! You’ve learned so much in a day, you look back and assess your contribution in cultivating excellence, already looking forward to tomorrow! Until then, you join your colleagues for Smash tournament to celebrate your successes.
- You are currently enrolled in a user experience, product design or UX/UI program at the Bachelors or Masters level
- You have experience with Figma
- You have a strong interest or knowledge with design principles
- Strong sense of ownership; always finding ways to learning and keeping up with current trends
- You are proud of what you create; you strive to grow and are results-driven
Do you also possess the following skills? That’s Great:
- You have a previous internship experience in a similar role (UX design, UI Design, UX research)
- Curious by nature, you ask questions attempting to understand what you don’t know
- You take initiatives and work independently!
- Great organizational and time management skills
Why do an internship at Coveo?
An internship at Coveo is an opportunity to be part of a passionate, talented team working at the cutting edge of technology.
This is not our first rodeo! We have been welcoming and supporting interns with us since 2008! It is important for us to support the next generation and pass on our knowledge and good practices to students. You will be entrusted with projects that meet your ambitions and you will be supervised by a coach who will impart to you a wealth of knowledge that only a workplace can offer you. You will of course be invited to participate in all of the company's activities. With our flexible hybrid work model, we will see you at the office twice a week! We can't wait to meet you!
We are looking for a Junior Java Developer. You will be a part of a talented software team that works on FinTech, Telco, IoT, or another domain project. As a Java developer you will be responsible for back-end development with a newest stack.
- Implementation and maintenance of back-end services using Java
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- RESTful API development and deployment
- Work in Agile Scrum teams
- Close cooperation with various stakeholders
- Support of release deployments
- 1+ years of experience in Java development
- Experience with such frameworks and tools as Spring, Git, Gradle, Docker
- Knowledge of SQL, experience with databases
- Experience with Micro-services or Event-driven architecture systems is considered a plus
- Experience with Cloud AWS, Kafka, Elasticsearch, and Kubernetes is considered a plus
- Data integration experience is considered a plus
- Fluent in English (at least B2 level) and Lithuanian
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Ability to work from different locations
- Guaranteed yearly training budget - 50 % of your NET Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops - share your knowledge or learn from others
You’ll be responsible for
- Craft exceptional customer-centric applications by building new features, enhancing existing ones, and developing entirely new products tailored to user needs.
- Play an active role in the product process: collaborate closely with Product Managers, Product Designers, and Platform Engineering to conceive, design, and create vital, user-friendly applications in our products.
- Fuel the growth of our business by guaranteeing the core functionality of our product is stable, scalable, well-maintained, and continuously improving.
- Embrace our product-focused mindset and develop your technical skills to address the most daunting technical challenges surrounding quality, performance, robustness, and reliability.
- Contribute to our team's culture and future by mentoring fellow engineers, championing product-focused values, and establishing engineering excellence standards.
- Assist with support and scaling of highly available, heavily trafficked services that our customers rely on for time-sensitive, business-critical functionality.
Qualifications - Technical Skills
- 6+ years of experience as a Full Stack software engineer building modern web applications.
- 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails and ReactJS
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS (PostgreSQL preferred) and data warehousing solutions.
- Previous experience building GraphQL or REST APIs (preferably experience with GraphQL in a production environment)
- Excellent understanding of relational databases (preferably PostgresSQL), be comfortable designing robust data schemas and solving performance issues
- Solid software engineering practices (e.g., coding, testing, code reviews, design documentation).
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience)
Qualifications - Business Skills
- Passionate about crafting innovative, user-centric solutions, solving intricate technical problems, and making a tangible impact on the world.
- Driven by the challenge of creating elegant, intuitive, and user-friendly products.
- Self-directed, independent, and experienced owning complete features and products
- Fearless in stepping outside their comfort zone to tackle the various challenges and opportunities that will arise as we rapidly grow the product and team.
- Not afraid to speak up, we want to know your thoughts and input, this is not just a heads-down environment.
- Experience working within Scrum/Agile/Kanban methodologies
- Advanced proficiency with English, both written and verbal
Would be a plus
- Previous experience working within a startup environment or scaling a product/platform is a plus
- Experience with mobile development tools (React Native, Android SDK);
- Experience architecting applications within a monorepo
As a Senior Staff Engineer - Backend at Iterable, you'll be responsible for the core product for the engineering of Iterable used by our growing customer base. In this role, the focus is working on projects/efforts that have strategic value for the company while driving technical design and up-leveling the team. We believe in building an Engineering culture guided by our company values which you can learn more about here.
You will be working with the Content and Audience team to lead the core experience for how customers create smart content and personalization within Iterable. Responsible for multiple functional initiatives focusing on technologies like Scala, GraphQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch to help Iterable’s customers leverage user data and build innovative personalization.
How you will make a difference:
- Participating in strategic planning sessions with executive leadership teams to identify business objectives and develop solutions.
- System-oriented, you are concerned with topics such as end-to-end data flows and its impact on the system, scalability of each layer within the system, the technologies chosen throughout the stack, data persistence, and messaging, with the goal of driving excellence through the stack.
- Conducting research to identify emerging technologies that could impact the company’s product offerings or industry
- Coordinating with other departments within the company to ensure that design changes meet the needs of other departments
- Developing technical specifications for new products based on customer feedback and industry trends
- Developing and implementing new processes and procedures for existing products or services based on technological advances in the industry.
- Conducting market research to identify customer needs and preferences.
- Recommending changes to existing products or creating new products based on research findings.
- Creating detailed engineering diagrams of complex systems using computer-aided design software
We are looking for people who:
- Own the monitoring of the system and are aware of its SLAs
- Lead the engagement with Product, Design, and Infrastructure teams to build or enhance applications and services.
- Lead new designs, leveraging the ideas from the team to come up with the optimal solution.
- You are a significant contributor to the code review process, offering suggestions for improvement, helping to enforce coding standards, identifying gaps in the coding standard, and updating accordingly.
- Leverage code reviews, design discussions, and other engagements as an opportunity to level up your team.
- Analyze and optimize backend application code for efficiency
- Partner with product, design, and infrastructure teams to build, design, and enhance our applications and services
- Take ownership of your team’s commitments, assisting when needed and encouraging the team to meet their commitments.
- You are a leading voice during all Agile ceremonies, sharing knowledge, asking questions, candidly challenging assumptions, and proposing new pathways forward.
- Challenge the status quo of the team by:
- Model how the team and organization can improve their development processes and operational efficiency
- You are a technical expert (and domain expert) in multiple technologies your team leverages
- Establish and maintain relationships with people from other engineering teams, functional areas, and business units.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Now we are looking for a backend Node.js Developer, who is ready to work with high-load internal IT infrastructure projects created “from scratch”.
- Understanding of REST, JSON, and principles of client/server interaction
- Experience in using OpenAPI/Swagger and AsyncAPI
- Knowledge of microservice application architecture
- Skills in network protocols, such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, WebSockets
- Confident usage of the database management system MySql, SQL language, and time-series database
- Experience in RabbitMQ and Federation plugin,
- English - intermediate or higher
- Russian language will be considered as a strong advantage
- Really attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Different corporate events
- Sports events
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary)
We are looking for a paid media guru for effective lead generation through different paid traffic channels focusing on attracting product demo requests from the global markets.
What you will do:
- Creation, daily control, analysis and optimization of paid media campaigns (Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook, Instagram)
- Identification of opportunities for optimization and improvement of advertising campaigns, constant testing of creative ideas and hypotheses
- Make creation for advertising: texts, landing pages, banners
- Analysis of the results of advertising campaigns, regular reporting and strategy improvement in accordance with business goals
What you will require:
- 2+ years of experience with targeted and contextual advertising (B2B SaaS)
- Advanced English, copywriting skills
- The ability to analyze and influence the entire marketing funnel
- Advanced use of tools: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Business Manager, Semrush, Keyword planner, Hotjar, etc.
- System approach to lead generation through paid channels (optimization of ads, creatives, landing pages), region-focused approach
- Independence, initiative, creativity
- Focus on ROI, prioritize leads quality over quantity
What you will get:
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Awesome team to manage and great company to work in;
- Amazing customers from all around the world with big and loud names;
- No bureaucracy - take it and lead it approach;
- Fully remote job with perfect work/life balance.
A portfolio with relevant B2B cases will be the candidate’s advantage.
What you’ll have to do:
- Detect and describe bugs.
- Check implementation of corrections.
- Conduct targeted tests.
- Daily reports.
What we expect:
- Gaming experience, interest in games, knowledge of gaming terminology.
- Advanced PC user.
- Ability to express thoughts coherently and write clear error-free documents.
- English level enough for competent writing of error reports.
- Sociability, a quick eye, neatness, attention to detail, accountability.
Would be a great bonus:
- Higher or incomplete technical higher education (able to work full time).
- Experience in beta testing.
- The basics of programming.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you're involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free sports activities.
Now we are seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer (C# .NET, React.js) who is capable of writing clean code following the best practices, ready for tight collaboration with the team, and eager for learning and automating quality verification by writing unit and integration tests.
Together with the team, you will be working on a first-class award-winning online banking solution using .NET Core and C# on the back end, ReactJS and TypeScript on the front end, and AWS cloud infrastructure.
You will become part of a large organization distributed worldwide and will be functioning in the Omnichannel Account Opening team. Our solution is web-based, cross-channel, mobile-optimized and highly flexible due to rich configuration and customizable workflows. OAO is integrated with various third-party services like image analysis, e-signing, consumer reports, banking cores and many more. We also have own decisioning system which helps automatically process new member applications.
- Deliver mature enterprise-level software (incl. continuous delivery, high availability and progressive tech stack)
- Design, implement and support back-end services and APIs using .NET 6 / C#
- Maintain responsive web-based front-end using React/TypeScript
- Develop, maintain, and improve a highly flexible configuration system
- Participate in acceptance criteria refinements
- Implement new features following acceptance criteria carefully
- Own third-party integrations from design to implementation
- Cover new code with unit and integration tests following code coverage metrics
- Intermediate level of English (verbal and written)
- At least 5 years of experience creating commercial products using C# .NET Core and ASP.NET
- Strong experience in TypeScript, HTML5, CSS, and React JS (or Angular, Vue.js, or Svelte, if you have no React experience)
- Experience in OOP design and knowledge of best practices in software system design (SOLID, CQRS, 12 factors, etc.)
- Believing that tests are not waste of time but investment in product quality
- Understanding of the infrastructure tools and practices like CI/CD, GitFlow, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
Nice to have skills:
- Proactive position, you don't hesitate to suggest improvements or new ideas
- Experience in Entity Framework
- .NET 6 experience
- Experience in testing frameworks like nUnit or jest, SDET, writing big tests (integration, API, etc.)
- RabbitMQ/AMQP knowledge
- Fully remote work.
- Flexible working hours.
- Home office equipment (computer, additional monitor, etc.), if necessary.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).
- Long-term employment.
- Paid vacation and days off on national holidays.
- Paid sick leave and internal medical insurance policy.
- English at special corporate rates.
- Compensation for training and additional education.
- Community of practice, regular knowledge sharing among colleagues.
- Friendly and easy-going international team and colleagues.
We are looking for a Head of App User Acquisition to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team and launching and optimisation of Google UAC/ACe, Apple Search Ads, AdNetworks and other app tests.
- Manage a team of PPC specialists.
- Develop and execute user acquisition strategies to drive growth and increase app installs.
- Create and manage user acquisition campaigns across various channels.
- Analyze and optimize user acquisition campaigns to improve performance and maximize return on investment (ROI).
- Identify and explore new channels and partnerships for user acquisition, including app store optimization (ASO), partnerships with influencers, and strategic collaborations
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaigns performance.
- Generate ideas of new sources’ tests, A/B tests, existing campaigns’ optimisation.
- Research the latest paid media trends.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of the English language. Knowledge of Russian is considered an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile app user acquisition channels, strategies, and best practices.
- Experience with user acquisition tools and platforms, such as Google UAC/ACe, Apple Search Ads, Splitmetrics (optional), Appsflyer, Firebase (optional), AdNetworks (InMobi, MobyOung, etc) and DataStudio (optional).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and mentor a team of user acquisition professionals.
- Compensation package;
- Hybrid work schedule;
- Relocation package for you and your family (tickets, visas, work permit, hotel & transfer for the first months, etc.);
- PC on Linux or iMac, one, two or more displays? You choose!
- Medical and life insurance, provident fund, in-house gym with a personal trainer; courses and conferences, Company discount card for various products & services, and many more;
- Free daily catering, snacks and beverages;
- Career growth and professional development.
Summary / Role Purpose
Join the Ansys Student Internship Program to apply your education to solve real world engineering problems, advance career skills and experience work at Ansys. The student intern will be part of the Application Engineering Team (Ansys Customer Excellence team) focused on Optics. The intern will use the Ansys Optics simulation platform and products to collaborate with a team of expert professionals to accomplish customer support objective. The intern will get an opportunity to interact with Ansys global leaders. The internship will run for 3-6 months.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create new simulation methodologies, troubleshoot problem set-ups, run simulation benchmarks, and update industry best practices pertaining to modeling and simulation of engineered products & processes
- Develop competence in one or more products working under mentor.
- Update Ansys training course material and Knowledge material
- Create technical marketing content
- Communicate with users on the Ansys community/forum
- Perform literature search to locate relevant publications using Ansys or competitive products, as well as experimental data
- Triage workflow issues, identify root cause and file product defect for RD.
- Write detailed technical reports and present results to Ansys teams
- Network within the Ansys Customer Excellence team to learn various job functions such as presales support, post sales technical support, consulting services, etc.
- Support testing efforts to determine new feature readiness for commercial release
- Participate in various customer interactions such as web meetings and customer visits
- Participate in Ansys events (exhibitions, seminars) and content preparation
- Participate in Ansys internal events
- Co-organize university lectures, workshops and job fairs
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- MS in Engineering, Electrical Engineering with a focus on photonics and/or electronics, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with using Ansys SPEOS, Ansys Zemax or other simulation software involving real world, industry level applications
- Currently enrolled as an engineering graduate student (M.S. or Ph.D.) in an accredited Japan university.
- Ready to work at the advertised location without requiring relocation assistance by Ansys
- Motivated to learn. Strong problem solving, communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated skills in writing, understanding, and presenting in fluent English
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Basic experience with Python or other object-oriented programming/scripting languages
- Knowledge of design optimization methods for engineering
You’ll work directly with the Technical Sales team for D&M in DACH and will be responsible for executing on a high impact, highly visible project that will be seen and should be used in the future by the entire Technical Sales Organization in EMEA.
Learn about the inner-workings and mechanics inside a technical sales team, how they prepare for future success, what it takes to stand up to the competition and make our customers happy.
Engage directly with the internal Autodesk teams, understand who they are, what they need and how they we could best address our markets. Help push and position our Fusion 360 extensions in an innovative and unique approach creating valuable assets which than can be used in future sales projects.
- Be responsible for thinking of creative ways to generate compelling content for demos and presentations
- Generate compelling designs and instill excitement in our customer base by starting from scratch with a design idea
- Create the demo data set and workflow all the way to a 3D printed model in the consumer goods area
- Technical background in engineering
- Experience in CAD software or other design software – Fusion 360 is a plus
- Has a passion in product design, industrial design, graphic design, engineering, and manufacturing
- Proficient in creative writing and editing technical documents into human-speak
- Interest in media and video production to create supporting video material
- Enjoys working creatively in a team and presenting results to an audience through webinars, livestreams, etc.
- Curious and motivated to get things done
- Additional experience in writing and marketing is a plus
Currently we are looking for a Global Head of Compensation and Benefits to strengthen our HR team.
- Change-management of the Company’s compensation system: monitoring salary market in all regions of the Company’s presence, reviewing salary conditions;
- Providing audit and review of current KPIs and motivational systems of the key divisions of the company in order to increase the efficiency and motivation of the team;
- Developing motivation systems for top-management and employees according to business indicators, calculation of scenarios, risks, different variants of compensation package structure. Presenting and defending proposed solutions to the Company management;
- Maintenance of the procedure for issuing shares (virtual shares). Implementation of the option system;
- Calculation and control of bonus payments for key managers of the company;
- Calculation and control of bonus payments for key managers of the company;
- Implementing a unified system for storing and updating data on salary conditions and motivation of employees;
- Monitoring employee satisfaction level in terms of compensation, creating proposals for improvement.
- Organizing of planning and control of budget spending on the whole payroll and HR functions of the Company. Making proposals for optimizing the payroll budget.
- Implementing a benefits package globally;
- Monitoring employee satisfaction in terms of benefits, proposing and developing ways for improvement;
- Managing an approved benefit budget, proposing ways for its optimization.
- Maintaining an up-to-date structure of the Company: controlling the relevance in the 1C ERP, on Confluence and other systems;
- Responsible for systematization of Company roles and job titles as well as their descriptions in all systems.
- Collecting and analysis of the company’s HR metrics, creating proposals for improving performance according to analytics;
- Maintaining reports and dashboards to provide up-to-date information to top-management.
- Maintaining records on the admission / transfer / change of conditions / dismissal of employees in 1C;
- Organizing registration of employees through partners in locations, control of the correctness of registration and system storage of documents in ERP system;
- Maintaining HR-document flow: issuance of salary certificates, payments to HR suppliers, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in Compensation & Benefits as a leading specialist, team leader or manager in the field of IT, Internet, Digital Marketing;
- Understanding the compensations market and specifics of benefits structure in different countries and regions, an ability to get a benchmark;
- Strong expertise in development and implementation motivation programs for various roles and functions, including IT and Product;
- Extensive vision and competence in the field of motivation systems existing on the market: through personal experience, benchmark, training, networking;
- Excellent analytical skills: strong Excel skills, an ability to masterly work with business indicators and analytical data;
- Ability to work autonomously being 100% responsible for results, organize an effective work process in accordance with the changing needs of the business;
- Strong ability to build relationships on all levels as well as effectively operate in multicultural environment;
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Fast paced, high stress resistance and adaptability;
- Ability to achieve your goals in a situation of limited resources, deadlines, etc;
- Fluency in English.
Why choose us?
- This is an international project for a globally-minded product and that entails ambitious and unconventional tasks;
- You will obtain experience with the latest technologies and be able to contribute to creating internal solutions;
- You will work in an environment where innovative ideas are heard and implemented;
- You will have opportunities for career progression and development within the company;
- You will become a part of a young and efficient team of professionals that offers a lot to learn.
What we offer:
- Annual paid vacation of 4 calendar weeks.
- Additional 7 paid sick days per year.
- Full compensation for international conferences and training.
- Referral bonuses for each successful recommendation (up to 5000 USD gross).
- Own brands of clothes and accessories with corporate symbols for various occasions (Welcome Pack, a gift after your probationary period, on professional holidays, and corporate events).
- Corporate discount on English lessons, participation in sports events (we run marathons!), a running club, and online yoga.
- Internal gamified gratitude system: get bonuses from colleagues and exchange them for extra days of rest, merchandise, team buildings, massage certificates, etc.
- Lectures on contemporary art, technology, and healthy lifestyle.
- The opportunity to meet with colleagues face-to-face in different locations, we organize offsite corporate events and team buildings. Health benefits. If you are not eligible for Corporate Medical Insurance, the company will compensate up to $1000 gross per year per employee according to the paychecks. This can be spent on self-purchase of health insurance, or on doctor’s fees for yourself and close relatives (your spouse or children).
- Children’s education reimbursement. According to the paychecks, the company will compensate 50% of education costs for children ( kindergarten or school), but no more than $1000 gross per year per child.
- Workplace organization. The company provides all employees with an equipped workplace and all the necessary equipment (table, armchair, wifi, etc.) in the locations where we have offices or co-working. In other locations, the company provides reimbursement of workplace costs up to $ 1000 gross once every 3 years according to the paychecks. This money can be spent on the rent of a co-working room, and on equipping the working place at home (desk, chair, Internet, etc.) during those 3 years.
- Loyalty bonuses, referral bonuses, and bonuses for extraordinary achievements.
- Reach out to B2C companies (software for productivity, antivirus and etc);
- Develop and manage relationships with partners and affiliates;
- Manage and organize mutual marketing activities with our marketing team;
- Control cross-promo material to ensure that our brand is appropriately represented, especially by keeping an eye on reviews, trackers, and creatives;
- Track and analyze partner performance results, and provide reporting to company management
- 1+ years of experience as a Partnership Manager (B2C);
- Experience in the development and creation of organizational materials and proposals for prospecting and relationship building;
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, negotiation skills;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, understanding key partner performance metrics;
- Organizational and management skills, ability to work in a team;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (C1/C2) are necessary!
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events
- Bonuses and options
- Paid vacation
- Training and courses
We are looking for a qualified Business Development Manager who will be responsible for closing deals with new partners as well as developing long-term relationships. Energetic and self-motivated person, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.
- English (С1 or C2) + knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian;
- at least 2 years` experience in B2B sales in IT outsource;
- strong knowledge in CRM systems;
- selling skills;
- internet search skills;
- strong business communication skills (verbal, written, presentations);
- time management and planning skills;
- ability to think creatively and drive innovative ideas to a BizDev team.
- developing growth strategies and plans;
- managing and retaining relationships with existing clients;
- investigate potential B2B Clients;
- having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition;
- writing business proposals;
- develop long-term trusted relationships with new and existing Clients;
- individual approach to each customer (existing and potential);
- negotiate, conclude contracts, control billing;
- managing both our existing sales methods and developing new business solutions;
- timely and accurate reporting;
- active cooperation with recruiters and business developers team.
Would Be An Advantage:
- IT market knowledge (technologies, competitors);
- experience in art outsource;
- IT recruitment market knowledge;
- result oriented;
- fast learner;
What We Offer:
- competitive salary + bonuses;
- free working schedule;
- remote working.
Adsession is an Ad-Network that connects the Publishers with the Biggest Advertisers in the industry. Now we’re hugely scaling the business and focusing on building the right team, so that Adsession grows to be a leading Ad-Network in the industry!
- Find new Direct Advertisers;
- Sell the ads provided by the Publishers Department;
- Cooperate with the Publishers Department to optimise deals for maximum performance;
- Advertisers Account Management;
- Attend International Conferences.
- Find new ad-formats and revenue streams.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with unique and fresh approach strategies for new Advertisers;
- Out of the box thinking is a must;
- Strong problem solving skills and independence;
- Good Google Sheet knowledge;
- Fluent in English;
- Existing contact network of direct advertisers;
- Working experience with Ad-Server platforms;
- Good understanding of Ad-formats and their average market values;
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the adult industry is considered a big plus.
- Experience with Pipedrive or similar programs.
- Performance Bonus;
- No bureaucracy;
- Great team & enjoyable working environment;
- Full relocation support to Limassol (Cyprus);
- Medical insurance;
- Sports program;
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick leave;
- Paid lunches at the office;
- Support for the families: 50% reimbursement for kindergartens/schools;
- Unlimited fruits & snacks at the office!
What You'll Do
- Assistance in planning application architecture, scaling and orchestration;
- Setting up environments, automating the verification and distribution of applications to environments;
- Assistance in organizing the work of developers, system administrators and QA;
- R&D in optimizing existing solutions to reduce costs and increase productivity;
- Preparation and promotion of disaster recovery events;
- Making decisions on expanding/contracting infrastructure;
- Responsibility for the operability of environments and processes for testing and distributing applications;
- Assistance in organizing the storage and delivery of analytical data.
What You Need To Succeed
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps/SRE role;
- Experience with Gitlab, Docker Swarm, Linux, Prometheus, AlertManager, Grafana, Ansible;
- Experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Clickhouse, Kafka, Grafana, Ansible, K8s will be a plus.
What we can offer
- Four-day workweek & flexible working hours. We believe in the power of results, not just the number of hours worked.
- Remote-first location policy which means you have the freedom to live and work wherever you choose. You can travel the world or stay put, it's up to you. And with 4 weeks of paid vacation, 9 company-wide holidays, and 5 additional holidays-on-demand, you'll have plenty of time to explore.
- At SOAX, we're all about helping you achieve your wildest dreams. Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, we provide global opportunities to help you grow and shine. We're a fast-growing startup with big goals, and we want you to help us achieve the next milestone in our journey.
- We know that continuous learning and development are key to success, which is why we provide learning and development budgets for courses and books. With a competitive salary and benefits in GBP, we're committed to ensuring you have everything you need to thrive.
- Last but not least, you'll be joining a fantastic team of enthusiasts who value collaboration, energy, and openness. Our onboarding process is fast-paced yet supportive, so you'll feel right at home from day one.
As Whizz continues to grow, we are expanding our Customer Service team. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the best possible experience. You will play a critical role in driving customer satisfaction by providing timely and effective support to our customers. If you are a self-starter with a passion for customer service, we'd love to hear from you.
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls and customer inquiries
- Build strong relationships with customers to increase loyalty and satisfaction
- Accurately record customer interactions and transactions
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems by clarifying the issue and selecting the best solution
- Process orders and handle customer requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Convert leads to customers through exceptional customer service
- Provide support through phone calls, emails, and chats
- Upsell and cross-sell product offerings to customers
- Collaborate with other departments, including legal, IT, and marketing, to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Fluency in English is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work on the EST time zone schedule.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Previous experience in customer support and knowledge of CRM systems is an advantage.
What we offer
- $800/month base salary plus up to $200/month performance bonus.
- Flexible 5-day work schedule from 9 am to 6 pm EST, allowing for choice of workdays.
- The opportunity to work remotely.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities to further advance your customer service skills and career growth.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative startup alongside highly skilled professionals.
- Proficiency in both Russian and English languages is required
About the Role:
As a Partner Alliance Intern, you will have the opportunity to work as the liaison between us and our technology partners, playing both a “product manager” as well as “product marketing” type role for the incubation, integration and GTM of our strategic technology partnerships. You will have the opportunity to support scoping strategic integrations with various technology partners, providing technical support and guidance for the partner ecosystem, as well as supporting your partner’s GTM and Field events, where appropriate.
The ideal candidate should possess a keen interest in the Endpoint security ecosystem. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Our Internship Program:
Sentinel Next-Gen is our Internship Program which is designed to nurture the incoming generations of talent. Each position is a paid opportunity that lets university students dive in and gain hands-on experience while developing skills to help them grow in their early career.
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering and marketing. Interns can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience including:
- 1:1 mentorship
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Training and Development opportunities
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company
- Leadership speaker series where you can learn about other areas of the business and ask questions to the senior leadership team and industry experts
- Fun events!
What you will do:
- Learn about various product management responsibilities like creating strategy and roadmaps, feature and bug prioritization, advocating for customers, etc
- Gather and document partner feedback and help influence and inform the SentinelOne product roadmap within SentinelOne product organization.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams including Business and Corporate Development, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales Engineering and other internal organizations across SentinelOne on a regular basis.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program with an expected graduation date in 2024
- Interested/willing to learn about cybersecurity
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.