Product Manager (PyCharm)
At JetBrains, we strive to help developers and development teams be more productive and creative while making the software development process more enjoyable. PyCharm is a smart IDE for Python applications. Python is one of the fastest-growing languages that is used in a variety of fields: from web applications to distributed big data processing. PyCharm is there to help Python developers cope with their tasks and focus on creative processes.
As part of our team, you will:
- Drive the product in the right direction. Help the team create and deliver the product vision that aligns with user needs and JetBrains' goals.
- Manage the product roadmap and lifecycle. Help the team think long-term and prioritize its tasks. Represent the user and be their voice.
- Conduct user interviews, describe work patterns and generate and test hypotheses based on feedback.
- Do market and competitive research and work with data analysts on quantitative product research to make informed data-driven decisions.
- Cluster and prioritize entries in the existing development backlog.
- Collaborate across teams in JetBrains to build a common vision.
- Optionally, dogfood the IDE as an external user and provide feedback about how to improve it.
We expect that you:
- Have experience with Python
- Want to make the best product for the users and know how to use the data as a tool for this task.
- Have at least three years of product management, engineering, design, or equivalent experience.
- Have a technical education or software development experience.
- Are familiar with modern software development practices.
- Are comfortable working in a highly technical domain.
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Are proficient in English.
- Fascinating work in a dynamic, friendly team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development, opportunity to travel to professional conferences worldwide.
We’re looking for a Creative Director to join our Marketing Leadership Team to help us in our mission to build the largest trip management platform in the world. Leading a team of thinkers and doers, the Creative Director will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business acumen to the role, promoting our company and those of our valued customers. We’re looking for an experienced manager of people, someone who can inspire others while taking our creative output to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and be a prolific generator of dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences.
Here's what you'll do:
- Hire and oversee a cross-functional team of graphic designers, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of brand, advertising, messaging and web deliverables
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements, based on short- and long-term needs, and develop schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production artists
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with marketing and creative teams, maintaining strategic thinking to develop innovative and actionable initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring that deliverables address marketing goals and challenges effectively
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for sophisticated audiences
- Oversee the presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- Lead and review the work of the creative teams for all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities to expand our brand awareness
- Partner with the product design organization to ensure cohesive brand identity across all channels and mediums
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer needs, and the competitor landscape
- Meet budget requirements by forecasting and managing expenses
Here's what we're looking for:
- 10-12+ years' experience in a similar role in a high-growth company
- 5-7+ years of management experience
- Experience building an overarching brand identity – from vision to execution
- Experience in creating marketing/advertising campaigns — from developing the vision and messaging platform to overseeing production on time and within budget
- Experience in creating integrated content across all marketing channels: digital, social media, paid media, mobile, offline, and print
- Proven ability to develop successful concepts
- Proficiency in leading a team of diverse, talented creatives
- Strong creative vision, with an eye on business objectives
- Ability to prioritize work efforts and navigate change
- Ability to work independently and be proactive in identifying opportunities and recommending solutions
- Self-starter and comfortable with extreme ambiguity
- The base salary for this role is $170,000-$210,000 annually. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
- Reach out to B2C companies (software for productivity, antivirus and etc);
- Develop and manage relationships with partners and affiliates;
- Manage and organize mutual marketing activities with our marketing team;
- Control cross-promo material to ensure that our brand is appropriately represented, especially by keeping an eye on reviews, trackers, and creatives;
- Track and analyze partner performance results, and provide reporting to company management
- 1+ years of experience as a Partnership Manager (B2C);
- Experience in the development and creation of organizational materials and proposals for prospecting and relationship building;
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills, negotiation skills;
- Ability to analyze and interpret data, understanding key partner performance metrics;
- Organizational and management skills, ability to work in a team;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (C1/C2) are necessary!
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events
- Bonuses and options
- Paid vacation
- Training and courses
We are looking for a qualified Business Development Manager who will be responsible for closing deals with new partners as well as developing long-term relationships. Energetic and self-motivated person, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources.
- English (С1 or C2) + knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian;
- at least 2 years` experience in B2B sales in IT outsource;
- strong knowledge in CRM systems;
- selling skills;
- internet search skills;
- strong business communication skills (verbal, written, presentations);
- time management and planning skills;
- ability to think creatively and drive innovative ideas to a BizDev team.
- developing growth strategies and plans;
- managing and retaining relationships with existing clients;
- investigate potential B2B Clients;
- having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition;
- writing business proposals;
- develop long-term trusted relationships with new and existing Clients;
- individual approach to each customer (existing and potential);
- negotiate, conclude contracts, control billing;
- managing both our existing sales methods and developing new business solutions;
- timely and accurate reporting;
- active cooperation with recruiters and business developers team.
Would Be An Advantage:
- IT market knowledge (technologies, competitors);
- experience in art outsource;
- IT recruitment market knowledge;
- result oriented;
- fast learner;
What We Offer:
- competitive salary + bonuses;
- free working schedule;
- remote working.
Right now we’re actively putting a team together to work on the MVP. To start software development on the right note we need an experienced Project Manager, who’s going to lead a team of 2. The main focus will be on product teams support and methodology practice.
What you’ll do:
- set up PM team to support product development on day-to-day basis;
- ensure effective development process: hitting deadlines, resource allocation, holding key meetings with the team;
- develop a unified methodology of product development and translate it to the teams;
- design the production process and be responsible for quality control;
- provide automation requirements for Atlassin products administrator.
- solid knowledge of software development process and hands on experience working with a product team;
- people management;
- IT processes design and implementation;
- SCRUM, Agile, ATSM certificates will be a plus.
- thrive in startup conditions: high level of uncertainty, quick decision making, unexpected change of direction;
- ability to focus on the result, identify and attract the resources necessary to achieve this result;
- presentation skills and ability to defend your point of view;
- desire to achieve more than just crossing the task from the list.
What we offer:
- useful product that will make a difference in a pretty conservative field;
- a chance to build something from scratch;
- competitive salary (EUR);
- relocation package (1200 EUR + tickets for the family members);
- on-site support (legalization, local consulting, and others);
- 50% compensation of Serbian language courses;
- flexible schedule;
- health insurance;
- unlimited use of co-working space until our awesome office space opens.
About the role
As our Head of Partnerships you will be responsible for developing and managing strategic partnerships with resellers, implementation partners, technology alliances, and security professionals. You will thrive in this role of you love a good challenge, as you will be building out Semgrep’s Partnerships function from the ground up.
Success in this role will depend on the growth of alternative routes to market. We are seeking an individual who is enthusiastic about being a leader, building a high-performance team, and collaborating with individuals across the company to devise sales and partnership strategies.
Our hope is you will be based out of our San Francisco office and be open to coming in 2-3 days a week, but for the right candidate, we’re willing to be flexible.
Prior experience in a fast-paced, tech environment is helpful, but we are more interested in your leadership and strategy skills than your pedigree. So if this opportunity excites you but you don’t meet the exact requirements, apply anyway!
What you'll do:
- Identify and evaluate potential partnership opportunities that materially impact revenue growth.
- Negotiate agreements and contracts that have nuanced licensing and IP implications.
- Build and manage partnership programs, with a lean team and eye towards being resourceful and savvy.
- Maximize Semgrep outcomes from existing partners.
- Manage technology alliances for top-of-the-funnel pipeline generation.
You may be ideal for this role if you have:
- 7-10 years of experience in sales, business development, alliances, or a related field.
- A proven track record of establishing successful B2B partnerships and driving business growth.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills to build relationships at all levels externally and internally.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to evaluate the costs and benefits of potential partnerships.
- A track record of achieving targets and meeting key performance indicators.
- Proficiency in data analysis and metrics to optimize partnership performance.
What we offer
Our goal is to competitively and fairly compensate every employee with a system that equally rewards those who are vocal and those who are less comfortable making demands during the final steps of the hiring process. To that end, we generate internal compensation bands that are used when discussing and negotiating salaries. We update these based on market data to make sure they’re above the average for comparable roles.
We also invest in our employees’ well-being and long term success with comprehensive health plans, generous vacation time, learning stipends, and more. Our benefits are for everyone, so that you’re taken care of, and we work with individuals to make sure they have what they need, whether that’s quiet work space, adjusted hours, or any other accommodation.
We are seeking a highly motivated, reliable and experienced Store Manager to oversee the daily operations of our online store, which is accessible through the SwiftGift app. The app is a direct-to-consumer shopping platform that offers heavily discounted electronics and gadgets to customers. There is a normal shopping catalog and a special "Daily Deals” promo section with new products available every 24 hours.
Candidate will be responsible for managing the product selection, supplier relationships, customer support, and financial analytics and performance of the online store.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- A challenging and dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement within the company
- Google Suite, Slack, Atlassian environment
- Fully remote work
We cannot consider candidates who are currently living in Russia, Belarus, or Ukraine.
- Negotiate and agree with suppliers, control prices and deadlines, process orders on supplier platform, optimize delivery time and cost, and manage inventory levels
- Solve complex customer support cases, including resolving disputes with customers/suppliers within the SwiftGift app
- Process disputes from customers (via Stripe) and escalate issues to the relevant agent (supplier platform)
- Check and identify orders placed by fraudsters within the SwiftGift app
- Create and manage the product base, including publishing new products, optimizing product descriptions/photos to increase conversions, and updating the existing catalog within the SwiftGift app
- Conduct research and select best-selling products for sale in the online store through the SwiftGift app
- Select a list of best-selling products for the weekly sales plan, publish them, create app notification pushes
- Analyze and optimize the performance of each product category within the SwiftGift app
- Plan and analyze customer traffic and sales, financial reports, and provide suggestions for process improvement to the team
- Collaborate with the team to create and execute promotional campaigns and optimize customer acquisition and retention
- At least 2 years of experience in online store management, preferably in the electronics or gadgets industry
- Familiarity with supplier relationships, inventory management, and order processing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to interact with customers and suppliers, and team members
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Fluent English
- Ability to analyze data and optimize product performance within the SwiftGift app
- Proficiency in using the SwiftGift app and e-commerce platforms
- Availability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- If you are passionate about the online store's success, have a strong work ethic, and meet the requirements above, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our team and help us provide our customers with the best shopping experience possible through the SwiftGift app.
- Be well-organized and reliable
We are building a Global Mobility platform thanks to which tech and IT relocation will cease to be a complex and confusing process. We are looking for a Sales Leader who will join our mission. If you’re proactive, cannot imagine your life without challenges and creativity and prefer going the extra mile — send us your CV.
What you will do:
- Own and drive the sales of the company's digital products through individual and new sales channels;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, including C-level clients and Influencers;
- Identify and analyse customer needs, analyse the funnel;
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand the customer base and increase sales in new markets;
- Organise the work and set the direction for the development of the department;
- Interact with other departments/ business units of the company;
- Track and report on sales metrics and provide management board insights for continuous improvement;
- Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends and competitive landscape;
- Attend shows and events to promote our products and generate sales leads;
- Actively participate in industry events as a speaker
- 3 or more years of proven own experience in new business development or customer acquisition in international markets as well as experience in promoting products to new markets;
- Upscale communication skills, ability to present, negotiate and influence C-level customers;
- You are able to work with metrics, analyze, report and adjust strategy based on data;
- C1 level or higher in English (bilingual, other languages will be an advantage);
- Successful experience in managing teams: excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity;
- Proactive drive and commitment to deliver results;
- Your own network in IT, start-ups, foundations will be your advantage.
What you get:
- Work in a fast-growing company;
- A job within friendly, driving and an international team;
- A chance to work with professionals in the industry and grow as a tech savvy;
- Absence of excessive bureaucracy and a high degree of freedom of decision-making;
- Insights on the relocation opportunities and opportunity to directly participate in the development of the product;
- Fully remote work;
- Paid annual leave;
- Competitive salary and generous bonus system.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Lead 2D Motion Design to join our marketing team working on Taonga: the Island Farm!
- Supervise a team of motion designers and artists creating marketing videos for game promotion
- Participate in the process of planning and developing of the pipeline for the team together with the creative heads
- Create high-quality 2D animations and sound design for our creatives
- Produce realistic character animation
- Take animation from initial concept through to implementation
- Contribute to the studio's internal dialogues on various animation issues
- Giving feedback and suggestions to other animators on their work
- Act as the key driver and agent of change to improve processes, prototype new tools and workflows for the animation department
- Create and supervise internal libraries and animation assets
- Work closely with the art lead, artists and other teammates to achieve global marketing goals of the company.
- You have experience of leading a team of designers and artists not less then 1 year (is a MUST)
- You have a degree in Animation, Creative Arts, 2D/Motion design and/or comparable professional experience
- You are proficient in 2D animation software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Spine)
- You are able to document and explain work clearly and concisely
- You have an expert understanding of how animation supports gameplay and narrative
- You can demonstrate excellent planning and task scheduling, to deliver animation to required quality, specification and time
- You are able to follow instructions, reposing to management direction and to improve performance through feedback
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and creative personality.
What we offer:
- A focused team of like-minded professionals with a healthy company culture and appreciation of work-life balance
- Ample opportunities for learning, professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary + 13th salary
- Individual workstation in our Limassol office with modern high-quality equipment
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
- 21 business days annual leave (+ an additional day for every National holiday that falls on the weekend)
- Medical insurance for you and your immediate family
- 8 psychotherapy sessions per year at the company's expense from online accredited psychotherapy portals
- Monthly allowance for lunches
- Full support for relocation to Limassol and/or work permit issuance if needed.
Note: we do not offer remote work for this position.
What you'll do:
As ClassDojo’s first finance leader, you’ll deploy the tools of finance to grow ClassDojo grows to our next order of magnitude, while deepening love for our brand. You’ll work closely with the rest of the executive team and cross-functional leaders to accelerate our business. Some specific outcomes you might achieve:
- You’ll build the next version of Dojo’s financial infrastructure.
- You’ll build our “full stack” operating model, working up from user-level activity metrics to company-level KPIs.
- You’ll run planning and forecasting, ensuring the business makes good capital allocation decisions on different time horizons.
- You’ll work with the business to help achieve growth goals, rather than just reporting the numbers. This could include working with product and engineering, or it could involve working with the Board and new investors in fundraising.
- You’ll build and lead the finance organization—and adjacent business functions (e.g. corp dev, biz dev, biz ops, investor relations, etc), if you have high believability in those areas
You might be a good fit if:
- You have scaled a high-growth tech startup to and through $500m+ in revenue, likely in an FP&A or strategic finance role.
- You have some business analysis experience—think consulting, investment banking, venture capital or private equity.
- You are a strong structured problem-solver in the face of ambiguity. You disaggregate complex problems and synthesize large amounts of quant and qual data into clear strategies and tactics.
- You are a strong cross-functional collaborator and thought partner, and have worked with product, engineering and marketing to create an operating plan, rhythm + operational model with KPIs.
- You are a hands-on, scrappy builder, and enjoy the 0 → 1 stage. And you operate at all altitudes: you can grasp the big picture, and ensure all the details are taken care of.
- You move faster than is comfortable; you are an instigator, and raise the bar for speed and scrappiness.
- You have high standards for yourself, and for your colleagues.
- You have B2C or B2C-like business model experience.
- You have helped a company through late-stage private financings, and/or public offerings.
- You have operating experience in disciplines adjacent to finance—for instance, biz ops, corp dev or fundraising.
- You are a former founder or founding team member.
The AHEAD Solutions Manager is a solution portfolio owner and group product management leader that works with AHEAD practices, sales, and customers to create and manage solutions from conception to launch by connecting business outcomes to technical solutions, and breaking down complex problems into steps that drive solution development.
As Solutions Manager you’ll own the vision, strategy, and execution for AHEAD’s services solutions portfolio around innovation and data platforms. You’ll work closely with a diverse set of leaders and innovative engineering minds across the Cloud, Application Development, Data, Modern Data Center practices to create and launch leading-edge differentiate AHEAD solutions to solver urgent, pervasive client problems.
- 7+ years experience in Information Technology including development, implementation, R&D, innovation experience within Cloud, SaaS, Data, AI &ML or Application development areas
- 5+ years experience in Information Technology including product management, offering development, solution development or R&D with building and shipping technical services, solutions, or products
- 3+ years’ experience directly managing or leading teams with technical resources
- Experience creating product roadmap(s) from conception to launch, driving the product vision, defining the GTM strategy, and leading design discussions
- Experience building strategic working relationships with execution leadership and peers internally and externally
- Technology Consulting at a top-tier firm, or at a boutique IT firm with a proven record of successfully managing and growing (selling) a significant book of services business will be a plus
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders, achieve strategic goals and evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends
- Ability to gain an in-depth understanding of the client’s business needs and challenges, and the ability to offer proactive solutions
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and conduct primary research
- Ability to multitask and be adaptable in a fast-changing environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and time-sensitive decision-making
- Natural entrepreneurial and commercial sense
- Team player and collaboration, working with a diverse range of practices, solution and account teams, and teams within assigned clients to drive business outcomes and value for clients and AHEAD
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in a technology or business related field
- 3+ years of experience in people management and technical leadership
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction for large scale systems
- Knowledge and experience in leading IT projects in a variety of different technology spheres including Data Center Operations, Cloud Computing, End User Compute / VDI, Application Development / DevOps, Dig data, Analytics or artificial intelligence/machine learning, SecOps/InfoSec, ESM, monitoring, Enterprise Service Desk, Networking / SDWAN, virtualization, containerization
- Experience in one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, SaaS, big data, security and privacy, development, and operations
What you'll do
- Lead the accounting and controller function across all areas of responsibility, providing expert and strategic guidance on matters impacting the company’s financials, operational and technical accounting
- Oversee the month-end close process, preparing financial statements, and working with the business stakeholders and the accounting team to reduce the number of days to close. This includes handling advanced account reconciliations and journal entries, preparing variance analyses, and ensuring accounting activities are well supported and documented
- Establish effective financial controls to ensure predictable and smooth operations, including cash management
- Oversee management of accounting infrastructure and systems, including implementation of new systems where necessary, and improving Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and expense processes.
- Seek out opportunities to implement improved processes, systems, and workflow to allow financial infrastructure to scale, proactively
- Take accountability for annual financial audits
- Develop internal accounting policies, including revenue recognition, equity transactions, debt transactions, strategic and M&A transactions, and new accounting standards
- Manage international structure, including transfer pricing, compliance, and FX management. Bring workflows managed by third party firms for international accounting in house
- Oversee tax, ensuring accuracy of records and reporting
- People development and team building, provide mentorship and guidance while helping the team to excel and grow in their roles
You pride yourself on your integrity, detail orientation, creativity, process excellence, and a solutions-oriented mindset. You have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, and an ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners at all levels. You are eager and resourceful, self-motivated to develop your expertise in new areas. You move with urgency without sacrificing accuracy, meeting deadlines and you prioritize and manage your time to make things happen.
- 10+ years of accounting experience, with 2+ years in an Assistant/Associate Controller role
- Public accounting firm and private industry experience, foundational training in an audit role
- Experience in the SaaS/software industry and knowledge of industry specific standards
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This role pays $180,000 to $200,000 per year, based on experience, in addition to company stock options.
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
About The Job
We’re looking for Lead Oracle Database Developer to participate in the development of Database team
- Developing the direction of database architecture development (OLTP and OLAP)
- Analyzing incoming business tasks
- Planning tasks, releases, and deadlines, taking into account business priorities
- Conducting technological and technical code reviews
- Developing accents and directions for testing processes in the team
- Participating in discussions of related tasks with other teams and providing consultations
- Monitoring, planning, and resolving OLTP/OLAP performance issues on production servers, with the involvement of DBAs
- Hiring and training employees
Your experience and mindset:
- General experience in Oracle development 6+ years
- IT degree (Computer science/engineering, System Analysis, Information Systems, IT management)
- English language level B2+
- Knowledge of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL at the Developer OCP level
- Structured analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Experience in developing and supporting 24x7 systems
- Skills in optimizing OLTP and OLAP databases
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse construction concepts
- Skills in working with git
- Experience in managing a team of at least 2 developers
- Proactivity in the development and improvement of services
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Full-time: 5/2
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Payments Product Manager to join our team and drive the development and roadmap of our Payments team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our Payments platform meets the needs of our customers and business.
- Deep understanding of our Payments operations: Develop and maintain a
comprehensive understanding of our payments operations to inform product strategy
- Revenue Optimization: Maximize revenue capture through continuous improvement of
bill-through rates and reduction of involuntary churn.
- Product Roadmap: Define the Payments team roadmap by understanding business and
customer needs and ensuring that feedback from cross-functional stakeholders is
integrated into the process.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Lead a cross-functional team to design, develop, and
launch new payments solutions and improvements in collaboration with FP&A,
accounting, sales and marketing, and other relevant departments.
- Performance Analysis: Analyze and report on performance metrics to track progress and
identify areas for improvement.
- Compliance: Ensure that the payments product is compliant with industry standards and
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on payments solutions
- Strong understanding of payment processing and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Proven track record of delivering successful payment products
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
Prezi offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment.
If you are passionate about Payments and have a proven track record we would love to hear from you!
Drive the renewal process for all of Totango with the intent of expanding customer relationships and ensuring full adoption of the Totango platform. Work across the sales organization to partner strategically with AEs and CSMs to achieve targeted uplift. This is a strategic, quota carrying position. Every renewal should be a customer focused selling event. This is a key investment for Totango. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the right person will be a player coach but will also have the capability to grow and lead a team over time.
- Develop and implement win/win negotiation strategies for account contract renewals that improve contract value while protecting and enhancing customer trust.
- Partner with Account Executives to fully understand and develop a clear renewal strategy for each customer based on data driven decisions
- Improve account growth opportunities by playing a collaborative role on the account team and helping to drive incremental opportunities upon contract renewal. Own, drive and manage the renewals process in collaboration with the Sales & Customer Success team.
- Identify customer requirements, uncover roadblocks, and demonstrate strong account management and commercial capabilities to drive renewal to timely closure.
- Provide executive management with complete transparency to renewals and solicit executive involvement as the need arises.
- Accurately maintain/update a rolling 120 day forecast of renewals in your territory and ensure any uncovered risk is clearly communicated to develop resolution strategies.
- Follow and enforce standard methodologies for all internal processes including Opportunity Management, Data Quality, Quoting and Forecasting.
- Embrace new initiatives and programs pro-actively and act as a subject matter expert and mentor to other members of the extended team.
- Engage in strategic account planning with key collaborators across the business to ensure accountability across teams. Acts as a Renewals brand ambassador.
- 3-5 years proven success in SaaS Renewals with a strong focus on negotiating contracts in at least two companies with high volume renewals
- 10+ years’ experience overall
- Track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Create a vision and execute on behalf of the company
- Iterate the overall renewals function through evaluating existing processes, past results and optimize and enhance for the future
- Leader through change including new methodologies, metrics and OKRs to drive systemic change
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills that allow for value-based contract negotiations at the CXO level
- Ability to react and adapt to potential rapid shifts in priorities and organizational policies
- Experience building, developing, and leading a team
- Experience within a Product-Led Growth organization
- Direct experience within the Customer Success or CX industry
What you can expect:
- Be part of a great backend-only team with cool and smart people;
- Work on interesting features for our System platform, but not limited to that;
- Collaborate with other teams in the company, also across different domains;
- Use the best practices to improve services performance and ensure platform reliability;
- Remote work or relocation in sunny Barcelona. Some of us prefer to work together in our Barcelona office and others prefer remotely. For us, there’s no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection;
- Highly skilled development team who stands for quality code. After having built many products in the past, we started to Impress by using serverless and scalable infrastructure from day 1 to allow for faster development; We like functional and reactive functional programming paradigms;
- A new project, no legacy;
- No time tracking. Flexible schedule, the main thing is the result;
We are ready to meet you and discuss your money expectations =)
- Leading a team of backend developers
- Own the Feature, Own the Code – feel responsible for what you create. This starts with bringing in your own feature ideas, includes coding, testing and ends in deploying your code and monitoring the feature;
- Contribute with tech excellence to building a stable and robust Marketing Automation platform;
- Collaborate with your team members in an agile environment, contribute to and live our agile ceremonies;
- Communicate with Product Managers, Data Scientists, and developers of other tech stacks;
- Be accountable for all topics above, but always stay a team player;
- Stay on top of the latest technology trends, apply the best practices to our daily work;
- Implement clean and scaled microservices;
- Maintainability of existing features and be able to debug potential issues;
- Bring in a strong team spirit and be humble to make decisions as a team;
- Solve real problems that impact real users, internal and external.
What you should bring:
- Be passionate about Java and/or Kotlin;
- Familiar with Spring(Boot) or similar frameworks;
- Experienced with distributed systems;
- Keen about principles and practices of scalable web applications, such as RESTful API’s, dealing with transactions and resiliency;
- Familiar with messaging by using AWS SQS/SNS / Kafka or others;
- Experience with testing in the whole software life cycle (unit / integration / system);
- Good experience with relational database;
- Familiar with agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban;
- Be communicative, proactive and always collaborative and enjoy working in a group;
- At least you have to read/write in English (B+).
Why should you join?
- Simply because here at Impress we are radically changing the way we smile in the future. As part of a System team you work with a lot of freedom in a fast-changing environment.
- You will be joining the System team, the only backend team that is currently building a core platform that perfectly connects all backend services.
- We also care about each other, joining us will mean for you to quickly be part of a team that strongly supports each other and you will get the chance to design and implement solutions that impact our internal users and customers alike.
We are seeking a candidate with experience in building and leading a customer service team for a call center. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a team of 10 or more, ensuring quality work, conducting training, writing scripts, and more. Additionally, the candidate should be able to recruit team members, conduct interviews, and make the right hiring decisions.
- Conduct employee recruitment for the call center.
- Provide continuous training and work on improving employee performance.
- Build an efficient hierarchy for the call center employees.
- Calculate financial indicators, optimize processes, and improve work results.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the office.
- Manage CallGear and AMOCRM systems.
- Write scripts and cheat sheets.
- Handle incoming calls for different products and provide after-sales service.
- More than 4 years of experience in customer service.
- Strong communication and soft skills.
- Deep understanding of auto-dialer technologies and call center systems.
- Strong self-organizational skills and the ability to take ownership of processes.
- Opportunity for permanent residency in Dubai.
- Official employment with Emirates ID and a bank account with Sberbank UAE.
- Medical insurance covering basic needs, including consultations and X-rays.
- Regular team trips abroad.
- Interesting tasks and opportunities for career growth.
- Living in a villa.
The Enterprise Account Executive role is a territorial sales position selling the Imply solution to companies across the Israel market. The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, detail oriented, process driven (MEDDICC), and will employ an evangelical and strategic approach to all sales engagements. They will demonstrate a consistent track record of success in achieving new customer objectives and revenue targets.
In addition, they will be comfortable selling a solution and technologies from within a technology startup environment to CxO, VP, and Director level contacts within the IT organization. Solutions will be tailored to a customer’s business needs and integrate Imply solutions in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition.
- Run and manage your territory as a franchise CEO
- Create a territory plan and execute to generate revenue and acquire new customers
- Work with existing customers to expand opportunities within the account and identify new ones
- Forge strategic relationships at the executive level to help sell across the organization
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations in partnership with Sales Engineers
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs; recommend solutions, prepare/present proposals, and get contracts executed
- Demonstrate an understanding of client requirements regarding infrastructure and data, and how the Imply solution can meet these requirements
- Be able to recognize compelling reasons for customers and prospects to act upon these requirements, and in turn be able to communicate how to persuasively articulate how the Imply solution can best meet these requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge of enterprise client budgeting and purchasing processes, typical recommender and decision maker roles involved, and how to progress opportunities from identification to final close
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in Salesforce and other tools, as needed
- Keep current with all Imply product information, pricing, and contract terms
- Be able to travel as required, to meet prospects and customers face-to-face; approximately 25% travel expected, as permitted
- 4+ years of direct quota carrying sales experience, selling enterprise solutions, specifically analytics, database, or similar technology
- History of overachieving quota, acquiring new logos, and identifying new business opportunities within accounts
- Ability to forecast accurately
- Experience successfully leading sales cycles with emerging technologies in a variety of sales situations, including product evaluations and demonstrations
- Demonstrated experience in developing business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations; a true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close
- Demonstrated experience of being able to conduct online sales presentations, and product demonstrations
- Solution selling experience with SaaS, managed solutions, or cloud infrastructure solutions a strong plus
- Strong business outcome thinking with technical aptitude and a collaborative mindset
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Big Data, Database or EDW Space
- Experience in hyper growth organizations
- Experience selling into digital/cloud native businesses
What we offer:
- Pension Insurance
- Management Insurance
- Advance Study Fund - Keren Hishtalmut
- Reimbursement for Company Mandated Travel
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Mental Health Support
- Annual Vacation (25 Days Per Year)
- Sick Leave
- Convalescence Pay
As Smartcar’s Head of Partnerships, you will have the opportunity to define our OEM partnership strategy and establish relationships with top automotive executives across the globe. You will play a key role in building strong partnerships with OEMs and drive innovation in the mobility and connected car space.
- Define Smartcar’s automotive OEM partnerships strategy
- Create materials in collaboration with Smartcar’s marketing team
- Attend telematics and automotive conferences
- Establish relationships with the top global OEMs
- Help educate OEM executives about the value of Smartcar’s platform
- Sign integration agreements with OEMs partners
- Run regular QBRs with OEM partners to provide updates on our partnerships
- Find ways to strengthen partnerships with richer integrations, new types of vehicles, and new geographies
- Manage relationships in Salesforce to keep track of all partnerships
- Help relay the telematics needs from our customers to our OEM partners
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in business development or partnerships
- Has an interest in the automotive industry
- Maintains a strong grasp of technology trends within the telematics and automotive industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to bridge the gap between the automotive industry and software developers
- Ability to travel as necessary to respective global OEM headquarters
- Ability to organize and present technical solutions to potential partners
- Bachelors, Masters, or equivalent experiences
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Base salary determined by years of experience: $150,000 - $200,000 base + 20% variable
- Remote work within the U.S.
- Health, Dental and Vision covered at 90% for all plans and 80% coverage for dependents, which amounts to approximately $11,000 a year
- 401K matching at 4%
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness stipend of $50 a month
- Cell phone and Internet stipend of $50 a month
- $300 yearly learning and development stipend
- $350 work-from-home stipend
- 8 weeks of 100% paid parental leave with a 1-week half day ramp back time and a 5 week Freshly subscription
- 10 days of paid bereavement leave
- We do not currently support any new sponsorship opportunities or sponsorship transfers for this role
UiPath is in search of Product Manager Interns to join our Summer internship program in our Product Management teams in Bucharest, Romania. We are looking for incredibly motivated, driven and innovative individuals who are excited to join our fast-growing teams.
In this program, you will be supported by managers, mentors, and a global class of interns consisting of Legal interns, Engineering interns and Design interns.
What you'll do at UiPath
As an intern on the UiPath Product Management team, you will help deliver customer value through new features that cross systems of engagement, systems of record and systems of insight. You will learn about end-to-end ownership of areas from writing specifications, working with developers to execute them to evangelizing the product and ensuring a timely and high-quality delivery. You will work closely with product managers, engineering and user experience designers to build features that customers love. If that sounds like you, let's talk!
- Product specifications: Work with design teams to build user experiences and define specifications to enable new scenarios in our products.
- Help feature development: Work closely with the engineering team to drive the execution and delivery of features and products. Mitigate any risks and ensure dependencies are handled appropriately. Test features and ensure they are of the highest quality.
- Evangelize product: Articulate and share our product vision. Create relevant collateral including presentations, white papers and documents to demonstrate value.
- Market Intelligence: Understand the competition and strategize around how to beat them.
What you'll bring to the team
- A strong fundamental understanding of Computer Science through pursuit of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Computer Science, Math, or a related discipline.
- Previous experience in the software industry either in a development or product management capacity (projects or former internships) is desired, but not required.
Nice to have
- Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across the organization including engineering, marketing, UX.
We're seeking a Data Product Manager to help Vendr become the world’s top authority on everything related to SaaS data. In this role, you’ll be responsible for helping Vendr make transformational changes in the way companies Find, Buy, and Manage SaaS. This person will be an early member of a skilled and passionate team and will play a key role in defining the future of our ability to delight customers. You will join a rapidly growing innovation team focused on moving quickly, learning, and iterating.
What you'll do:
- Leverage first hand experience with relevant software to inform data set improvements.
- Identify, communicate, and lead the resolution of data gaps that impede the fulfillment of customer and operational objectives.
- Define, monitor, and help refine metrics to validate the efficacy of our approach.
- Manage a team of data analysts to facilitate constant data cleansing and improvements.
- Establish best practices and guidelines around how we classify and represent the right software for a given customer’s business.
- You'll drive product definition, strategy, and long term vision for which products and features we build, how we scale them and why.
- Participate in user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users, etc.
- Develop data product roadmaps and build alignment across the organization (Marketing, Operations, Customer Success, Buyer Negotiation, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team.
What we need:
- 5+ years of product management experience - Ideally, you have experience working in B2B SaaS
- Technical experience as follows:
- SQL (2 years)
- Data analysis and/or engineering (2 years)
- Python or similar (1-2 years)
- Experience developing strategy, executing against it, and delivering measurable results
- Strong work ethic with a “get stuff done” mentality
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills: Written, verbal, and visual
- Demonstrated capabilities executing end-to-end quantitative and qualitative customer research and effectively identifying and interpreting key findings
- Demonstrated ability to work closely and effectively with data science, engineering, user research and different business functions
- Ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives
- Ability to excel in a customer-facing environment
- We’re rapidly growing!
- We’re a disruptor, we’re changing the way saas is purchased and managed
- We have the right value proposition at this time, (we save companies time and money and help them grow efficiently)
- We’re a startup with durable growth
- We have great people and a strong culture, (check out our values here)
- Competitive pay & benefits **applicable to U.S. employees, ask our team for details on our International benefits**
- Medical, Dental, Vision with company paid premiums
- HSA contribution
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- 12 paid company holidays in addition to PTO
- 4% 401k matching
- WFH stipend
- Education & wellness reimbursement
- All Mac environment
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Lead, coach, manage, and mentor a diverse group of SOCi’s top Growth Sales professionals to both renew and expand SOCi’s products and services to an existing set of customers
- Experience selling into the Multi-Family/Property Management vertical to identify new business opportunities in identified regions of North America
- Work collaboratively alongside SOCi’s existing go-to-market teams (Net New Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product, Legal, etc.) to help your team expand ARR and deliver the SOCi value proposition
- Establish relationships with Marketing Leaders across your territory and collaborate with Marketing to create and execute campaigns in an effort to drive pipeline growth
- Implement new sales processes, plays, and practices to more effectively sell SOCi products a standard across professional development, sales execution, operational excellence, and performance
- Bring high energy, high activity mentality to the team
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching and supervising a team of Growth Account Executives
- Train and manage on Salesforce use and sales operations matters
- Ensures the team has all the ongoing sales, product and operational training needed to succeed
- Develop and manage KPIs to achieve sales objectives and accelerate growth.
- Partner with marketing to manage lead funnel
- Collaborate with Regional Directors on territory planning and reviews
What You’ll Need to be Successful
Ability to work 100% remotely
- 5+ years of B2B Enterprise SaaS management sales experience
- 8+ years of B2B Enterprise SAAS sales experience
- Experience selling into property management companies
- Fluency of Salesforce or other relevant data-driven sales methodology
- Excellent energy, communication, and people management skills - ability to persuade, lead, and confidently manage a growing team of sales professionals
- Strong work ethic with a track record of exceeding targets
- Experience interviewing, hiring and ramping new sales reps
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management both internally and externally
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital marketing including social media, reputation management, social advertising, local listings and content marketing
- Willing to adapt to changes in the job description as deemed necessary by the business and accept all other duties as assigned
What SOCi Provides to You
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (non-contract roles only)
- Health insurance plans, dental, and vision
- Wellness incentives
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Flexible Work Environment
- Flexible paid time off (non-contract roles only)
- Quarterly wellness days
- Paid holidays
- Unique employee engagement programs
- Empowering Career Growth and Success
Datavant is looking for a partnerships lead to source new partners for Datavant’s identified data platform. This role will be responsible for understanding the market, setting a strategic vision, and enabling our platform to get the right data to the right organization at the right time.
This role will require an understanding of Datavant’s product offering and how to integrate best to enable direct access to data or create joint solutions to present to mutual health system partners. The partnerships will have a fundamental understanding of the interoperability space & how we should be partnering with the leading players in the space.
- Develop partnerships with key healthcare organizations in the identified data space, including (but not limited to) EMRs, direct to consumer organizations, analytics companies, data aggregators, and other data sources
- Build the pipeline of new data partners for Vendor Direct and own the engagement cycle, from initial outreach through to finalized contract
- Be a subject matter expert on questions from internal team members about our current partnerships, and brainstorm how to increase the volume of data flowing through our connections
- Coordinate with Product to ensure that partnerships are implemented and successfully handed off to account management
- Assist with strategic landscape analysis of the next frontier of data categories and data partners to bring into the Datavant identified data ecosystem
- Coordinate with the Product Solutions and Service Operations team to ensure that our outreach and partnerships strategy is correctly prioritized
- Drive improvement in our processes and strategy across the team
What You Will Bring to the Table:
- 3+ years in the healthcare industry, preferably in a business development or partnerships role related to data initiatives. Understanding of interoperability a plus
- Highly entrepreneurial; ability to identify opportunities to 10x our business and expand into new markets and product areas and skills to drive that expansion to completion
- Exceptional ability to navigate ambiguity and strong bias towards getting stuff done vs. getting things perfect
- Experience structuring win-win partnerships and leading the contracting process
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-functional leadership, and prioritization skills
- Willingness to hustle to get things done, including setting ambitious personal goals and deadlines
We are committed to building a diverse team of Datavanters who are smart, nice, and get things done where every Datavanter is empowered to bring their authentic self to their work. We are all responsible for stewarding a high-performance culture in which all Datavanters belong and thrive. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences.
Our compensation philosophy is to be externally competitive, internally fair, and not win or lose on compensation. Salary ranges are developed with the support of benchmarks (competitive San Francisco rates for US-based roles) and industry best practices.
We’re building a high-growth, high-autonomy culture. We rely less on job titles and more on cultivating an environment where anyone can contribute, the best ideas win, and personal growth is driven by expanding impact and less by title. This means we default to simple job titles (e.g., Software Engineer) rather than complex ones (e.g., Senior Software Engineer). The range posted is for a given job title, which can include multiple levels. Individual rates for the same job title may differ based on their level, responsibilities, skills, and experience for a specific job. The estimated salary range for this role is $125,000-$190,000.
About the VP of Engineering Role:
We are looking for an experienced VP of Engineering with a strong technical background from a product development company and, ideally, ERP product development experience to lead the development of our Financials suite, grow our Financials engineering team in India, and lead matrix-managed engineering in India for our Budgeting & Planning and Citizen Services suites.
As a VP of Engineering, you’ll ensure healthy collaboration with our product & design teams to deliver new foundations and new features in an agile development environment. We favor frequent releases, so you will drive and motivate your team by encouraging innovation and creativity while ensuring that we meet our high-quality standards. You will be a part of our global R&D leadership organization, collaborating across locations and time zones including the United States, Argentina, Ukraine, and India. The international nature of our R&D organization adds excitement and distinction to OpenGov.
This position will be based in the US on the East Coast with high preference given to candidates in the following metro areas: Boston, Tampa, and Washington DC.
- Lead the inception of new products and initiatives as well as continue the ongoing development and maintenance of existing software products.
- Mentor & develop engineers, managers, and directors to realize their full potential in a fast-paced development organization, identifying and developing future leaders.
- Contribute to OpenGov’s Engineering culture of customer centric innovation, leading-edge technology adoption, and high quality.
- Provide software design guidance and lend your engineering and management experience to the team, guiding the overall architecture, and design as well as keeping track of the complete development process.
- Adopt forward-looking, new technologies to boost existing operations.
- Establish and evolve development, test, and delivery processes that align with the whole engineering organization, ensuring efficient and quality product delivery releases.
- Marshall cross-functional execution of the key R&D functions including Architecture, EngOps, Product Management, and Design to deliver the highest quality products to market
- Deliver and support quality, scalable, and supportable software to customers at an impressive pace.
- Bring thought leadership to tackle new challenges in the technology world, preparing your team to explore new frontiers
- Work closely with the Product Management and Sales team to understand the critical issues customers and facing and get them resolved.
- Proactively Manage by not only solving problems when they arise but identifying areas of concern and addressing them before they become problems.
- Identify people and leader-related problems such as performance, cultural misfits, org design, etc., and fix them.
- Uplevel processes within your group and across groups and functions.
- Communicate strategic messages by shaping and making the news, not just reporting it.
- Connect the team charter with the broader company strategy and roadmap by planning with cross-functional counterparts and investing in long-term system architecture evolution.
You get excited by:
- Building and scaling a globally distributed high-performance team
- Delighting customers with usable, high-quality, innovative products
- Developing your multi-disciplinary team to be confident, self-sufficient key contributors
- Organizing your team and backlogs to accelerate velocity
- Modern technology, tools and processes
- Cloud-based software delivery on a global-scale
- Managing, delivering and testing asynchronous software, microservices & data in a SaaS environment
- A Bachelor/Master's degree in computer science from a premier institution with 20+ years of experience and a successful track record of leading deliveries of SaaS products.
- Experience developing highly usable ERP, integration software, workflow engines and/or platforms.
- 5+ years managing high-performing geographically distributed software-engineering teams using an agile methodology
- 5+ years of cloud Transformation / Migration (AWS and/or Azure)
- Excellent product life cycle experience
- Ability to engage with Sales, Professional Services, and the C-Level team to articulate a product roadmap, share development status, and explain team needs.
- Experience in multi-tenant SAS applications, preferably in enterprise software
- Visible leadership abilities to motivate a high-energy, enthusiastic team and make them successful leaders
- Hands-on knowledge of CI/CD practices
- Exposure to shipping software on AWS or Azure
- Hands-on development experience with object-oriented software development
- Experience and knowledge of distributed database technologies and architecture
- Experience in operations and incident management for mission-critical SaaS software
- BA/BS in a computer-science or related discipline
The perfect candidate has:
- Experience working on ERP, Accounting, or Budgeting products
- Experience working closely with customer success and/or collaborating with field teams
- Exposure to US Government clients Experience with functional programming
- Domain knowledge in Finance and/or Accounting
Currently, we are seeking a skilled Team Leader to oversee a team of 4 talented PHP developers. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team and play a pivotal role in driving our company’s continued success.
About the project:
This is an online entertainment marketplace. Six engineering teams are developing it, consisting of 50+ services and components.
What you will do:
- You and your team will be responsible for building and maintaining all client-facing systems that support creators;
- As the Dev Team Lead, you will be responsible for managing the development team and ensuring the timely delivery of high-quality software products;
- You will work closely with other team leads and project managers to create and maintain technical requirements, design and implement software solutions, and ensure the stability and scalability of the B2B side of the platform;
- You will also be responsible for mentoring and coaching team members, conducting code reviews, and ensuring that development best practices are followed;
- You will work with other departments, including product, design, and QA, to ensure that software products are delivered on time and meet customer expectations.
Skills and qualifications:
The successful candidate is a creative thinker who can pinpoint the specific needs of a project but also keep in mind the larger components necessary for its completion. Their top skills generally include:
- 5+ years of software development experience;
- 5+ years of experience of PHP or web server exploits and their solutions;
- 2+ years of team leadership experience;
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks, especially Laravel;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Experience in building scalable microservices;
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases (MySQL, ES, Redis), message brokers (RabbitMQ), work-queue service (Beanstalkd) key-values (Redis/Memcached) and other primary software;
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments;
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Ability to work collaboratively across remote cross-functional teams, in a fast paced/agile environment;
- Knowledge of AWS S3 storage usage a strong asset;
- Knowledge of Docker, Docker-compose, Kibana, Elasticsearch a strong asset;
- Good English level - upper-intermediate +.
- You will have strong communication skills: Communicating effectively with team members, stakeholders, and clients is critical for success.
- Leadership: The ability to inspire, motivate, and guide team members is critical for any team lead. A perfect dev team lead should be able to lead by example, set clear goals, and create a positive work environment.
- Problem-solving skills: An excellent dev team lead should be able to think creatively and find solutions to complex problems. They should have a systematic approach to problem-solving and be able to troubleshoot and analyze issues effectively.
- Time management skills: A perfect dev team lead should be able to manage their time and prioritize tasks effectively. They should be able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and ensure that projects are delivered on time.
- Adaptability: The ability to adapt to changing circumstances and be flexible is essential for a perfect dev team lead. They should be able to embrace change, learn new skills, and continuously improve themselves and their team.
What we offer:
- Full relocation support to Cyprus (Limassol);
- Additional system of bonuses for completing tasks;
- An exceptional office location near the seaside in the city center, offering stunning views and a comfortable work environment;
- A culture of minimal bureaucracy, where you can focus on your work and achieve your goals without unnecessary obstacles;
- An ambitious and profitable project with a forward-thinking management team, providing opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- A talented and supportive team, creating an enjoyable working atmosphere and fostering collaboration and innovation;
- Medical health insurance and sports program;
- Paid courses and English, Greek languages;
- Paid vacation (20 working days), personal days and sick leave;
- Paid lunches at the office;
- Non-boring corporate events, unlimited cookies & fresh Cyprus fruits:)
What will you do:
- Develop the product (flights and other ancillaries) throughout the lifecycle.
- Outreach and communication with key providers (GDS, OTAs, etc.).
- Settling and ensuring the KPIs.
What do you need to know:
- Knowledge and experience in e-travel, APIs and front-ends.
- Proven track record in increasing sales from flight products. Other ancillary product experience (Day Trips, Car rent, Insurance etc.) and up-sales/cross-sales is a plus.
- Professional/industry work experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager in Travel industry (OTA, GDS).
- A proven track record of action and execution in bringing products to market.
- An excellent communicator and team collaborator to ensure execution of the roadmap.
- Experience in platform/API solutions along with business user front ends.
- Fluent English and Ukrainian languages.
What do we offer:
- Interesting work with the product that allows millions of travelers to book their trips daily;
- Flexible working hours.
- Smart working: possibility to work from home.
- Paid vacation days.
- Medical Insurance.
- Excellent, dynamic and multicultural environment.
We are looking for a Head of Software Development to lead our software development team in developing, delivering, and maintaining our cloud-based contact center solution. The Head of Software Development will report to the COO and will work closely with the product management, customer success, and sales teams.
- Lead, manage and develop a team of software engineers, ensuring they have the necessary skills and resources to deliver high-quality software products.
- Develop and maintain the software development roadmap, ensuring that the product roadmap is delivered according to commitments and velocity, and also arbitrate and balance that product roadmap with tech debt & investment roadmap to ensure a good balance between delivering features and maintaining a state of the art software infrastructure & architecture.
- Collaborate with product management to define and prioritize product features and enhancements, and ensure timely delivery of product releases.
- Work closely with the customer success and sales teams to understand customer needs and feedback, and incorporate those into the product roadmap and engineering plans.
- Ensure software development processes and methodologies are in place and followed, including agile development practices, continuous integration and deployment, code reviews, and testing to achieve high quality software and predictable project delivery.
- Manage and optimize software development budgets and resource allocation.Participate in strategic planning and decision-making for the software development department and the company as a whole.
- Around 10 years of experience in software development, with at least 5 years in a leadership role.
- Experience developing and managing cloud-based software solutions, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Strong technical expertise in modern software development practices and technologies, including web development, APIs, microservices databases, and cloud infrastructure.
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to lead and mentor a team of engineers in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve technical issues quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, including product management, customer success, sales, and marketing.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Experience with agile development methodologies, continuous integration and deployment, code reviews, and testing.
What’s in it for you:
- We offer a multicultural environment with teams in 5 countries across Europe (and expanding)
- We are at a pivotal stage in our development with a significant acceleration of our growth
- We offer opportunities to learn and grow
- Work topics in a demanding (real time, high load) cloud sector mixing application services and telecoms
- Great work atmosphere and regular company events, barbecues, team buildings.
If you are an experienced software development leader with a passion for developing innovative software solutions and leading high-performing teams, we want to hear from you!
Why this role is exciting:
As a Growth Lab Manager - you will work with the best products and companies in Silicon Valley. You will influence the business of clients and achieve success together.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Dive deep into the customer's product, drive fast and efficient growth. Conduct an audit, soft launch, calculate the unit economy, prepare product analytics, consult on product improvements, scale success
- Based on data analytics, testing opportunities are regularly identified. Create a test backlog together with the team, prioritize, develop a test plan with a forecast of the required audience and the cost of each test. Check with the team.
- Test the upper funnel (creatives and product page) and the lower funnel (onboarding and paywall).
- Collaborate with departments such as Creative, ASO, Performance, In-app Network and connect employees to work on client projects.
- Launch, evaluate and test new advertising channels, monitor campaign execution, quality control, reporting, supplier relationships, and more.
- Prepare reporting and analysis across all channels. Explore performance metrics in depth and optimize based on new hypotheses
- Actively participate in pre-sales with potential clients. Help prepare and defend media plans and promotion strategies
Does this sound like you?
- You have experience working on the non-game mobile application side as a Growth Manager, CMO, Head of user acquisition for at least 2 years
- Preferred segments: e-com, fintech, health&fitness, subscriptions based apps
- You can confirm the experience of driving growth, significant achievements in user growth and revenue
- You are good at app analytics (LTV, ARPU, CR, DAU and other metrics)
- Advanced knowledge of AppsFlyer trackers, Mixpanel type analytics systems
- You have practical experience as a UA manager. I have an understanding of working with UA channels. You know all digital marketing metrics including CTR, CPC, CPM, ROI, etc.
- A testing mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns, and translating data into insights. Hands-on experience generating hypotheses for onboarding/paywalls variation tests
- Competitor analysis experience: creatives > App store > Onboarding > Paywall. Search for growth points for the current client, formulating a growth strategy based on hypotheses, as well as defending the strategy to stakeholders
- Strong Excel skills with experience building pivot tables and analyzing performance trends
- Experience with retention mechanics (CRM marketing, push notifications, email newsletters) is desirable
- Free spoken English
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics for actionable insights
- Community Builder: A seasoned networking professional who builds personal relationships with partners, clients, and supporters. Ability to build teams
- Empathy for customers: You love talking with customers, you're able to define customer problems, and work with product to deliver consistently outstanding experiences
- A master of execution: You successfully spec, ship, test and iterate campaigns to improve growth rate. Project/task management skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing Creator and internal deliverables on multiple projects simultaneously
Perks that you need to know about
- Mobiogroup is part of the British Vox Holding and carries out M&A of mobile application developers
- Work in the American market with the opportunity to become part of a community who is at the forefront of creating outstanding products and companies in the world
- Remote-first format. Full time with flexible start and end of the day
- Data-driven approach, advanced services for work: Asana, Slack, G-Suite, HubSpot (CRM)
- We are a team that is interested in your growth, so we offer a cost sharing for basic training, as well as the cost of participation in specialized events
- Compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, working time and location. It includes base salary and sales commission, which is an important source of income.
- Friendly staff and atmosphere. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make important decisions accompanied with accountability concerning the results. We view market challenges as complex, interesting cases, and are focused on solving them. Our team is motivated by a growing business environment and a drive to succeed. In said environment a large emphasis is placed on teamwork, and we share a common interest in the success of each person and the success of the team.
You’re a people-person with 10+ years of experience working in a client-facing role with mid to senior level personnel. You’re comfortable collaborating with various stakeholders (customers and internal cross-functional teams) to service client accounts.
- A proactive communicator: You are extremely responsive and effective with both written and verbal communication
- Highly organized and detail oriented: You pay close attention to textual detail while processing information
- A critical thinker: You apply critical thinking through inductive and deductive reasoning as you navigate and solve problems
- An analytical storyteller: You possess numerical reasoning with a strong aptitude for data and have skill in interpreting data across a wide range of applications
- A problem solver: You identify problems and analyze data to create actionable insights and textual information to make effective decisions
- Naturally curious and passionate: You are constantly seeking to learn new things and understand how to improve
What You’ll Do
You will be the primary point of contact for assigned client accounts providing day-to-day strategic guidance and support across iSpot’s product suite.
- Own account revenue cycle for your book of business, including expansions and renewals
- Evaluation and analysis of adoption of modules/services:
- What is or is not being used?
- What frequency is the client accessing?
- Who are the power users on the account?
- Position new opportunities/products with client team and run demos with customized positioning to meet client pain points
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for process improvements related to the customer journey
- Engage with client team and agency to understand buying strategy, annual goals, etc.
- Develop analyses and storytelling to aid client in driving impact and alignment with the customers’ critical event to achieve goals
- Develop and cultivate strong customer relationships, while continually seeking opportunities to showcase how to drive business impact
- Collaborate across the organization, including Data Science, Custom Analytics, Product and Sales, as a client advocate to ensure resolution and delivery on requests
- Work efficiently and effectively, equally as part of a team and independently, to resolve client requests and inquiries
- Extract data insights from the iSpot platform and generate unique and compelling insights for clients
- Exhibit a passion and energy for storytelling based on data insights and genuine interest in TV media attribution and optimization
- Leverage your previous analytical experience and approaches to inform customer discussions and develop data-driven solutions and insights for your customers
- Develop strong relationships with key customer contacts (executive and operational) to achieve a trusted-advisor status
- Identify new product expansion and analytics services opportunities within your customer base
- Utilize appropriate resource materials to interpret, respond to and resolve customer inquiries and problems effectively and accurately
- Work with Customer Success Specialist(s) focused on operational customer support
Tools You Will Use
- Atlassian Suite: Confluence, JIRA
- CRM Tools: Salesforce/Gainsight and Highspot
- Microsoft Office Suite, with a heavy emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Advertising measurement/attribution experience preferred
- Deep understanding of media planning, media buying, and advertising technology with an emphasis on linear TV, OTT/Streaming, Addressable
- Experience working for, or with, media agencies preferred but not required
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Remote role working in Mountain/Pacific time zones; in-office Bellevue, WA headquarter available if desired
Customer Success Manager
Customer Success can mean so many things, the essence of our Customer Success team is customer obsession. In fact, our customer obsession is so intense it's a company value - it's embraced in every team meaning you know the whole of Immersive Labs is on your side when you are championing the customer voice.
You will own a set of EMEA customers from onboarding to renewal, penetrating deep into the heart of the customer to understand their strategic objectives (sometimes they don't even know this themselves and you have to get in touch with your inner Sherlock Holmes to search it out) and ensure our platform delivers.
With customers like HSBC, NHS and Goldman Sachs and feedback like “The best tool for learning cyber security”, “A great platform to learn and gain hands on experience on tools” and “Immersive Labs is a must have for every organisation” you can see why customer obsession is the core of who we are, and you can be a key pillar in elevating the customer voice and keeping our NPS score at 58+.
Your main responsibilities:
- Partner with our customers to ensure effective onboarding - setting them up for success
- Create a communications plan to engage effectively throughout the customers journey
- Set strategies for the customer, put in place objectives and measure success
- Collaborate with our product and customer support team to share new features
- Upsell and cross-sell opportunities and partner with sales to close opportunities
- Take customer success reviews periodically and resolve concerns with the assistance of internal teams.
You should apply if you have:
- Experience in customer success management, account management, or equivalent within a SaaS environment.
- Bilingual in German and English
- Exceptional planning and communication skills
- Stellar presentation skills, client management, and written communication skills.
- Experience in implementing customer solutions.
- Experience in project management with a proven track record of managing multiple projects to completion, along with excellent planning and organisational skills
- Ability to maintain a high-valued outcome-based relationship with an eclectic customer profile base
- Willing to travel periodically based on the business and project’s needs.
- Experience in Cybersecurity or Cyber Risk Management
- Bilingual in French or Spanish
What Immersive Labs offer:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + 2 volunteering days and birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
In this role, you will be responsible for building scalable and sustainable architecture, org strategy, solution design and serve as a technical and thought leader for SAP platform in the Finance domain including record-to-report and procure-to-pay functions.
You will create the overall design of our SAP implementation, including data architecture, feature roadmap, and integrations. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams and lead the development efforts to create technical solutions based on a deep understanding of business requirements. You will play a critical role in defining the technical strategy and shaping the future of our Finance applications.
- Work with business partners on prioritization and proactively anticipate gaps and overlaps within the Finance portfolio.
- Provide optimized solutions based on business needs and technology capabilities
- Serve as a solution architect for the projects and provide best practices and strategic platform direction.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with business team members in Record To Report(RTR) function
- Design & build products/solutions in SAP S4 HANA Finance (RAR, FICA, AP, GL & FA)
- Ensure quality and timely deployments across various SAP instances using DevOps model
- Provide solution design and implementation of SAP RTR solutions that drive scalability and efficiency.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices and influence others to seek best-in-class solutions/technology to resolve business challenges.
- Lead an agile team and effectively resolve issues/ conflicts while owning the quality of the system developed
- Establish trusted relationships with cross-functional teams, vendors, and implementation partners and drive key design decisions.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that they follow best practices when architecting, programming or documenting solutions.
- Coordinate activities for month end close procedures.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or in a related field
- 10 + years of experience in architecting and designing solutions using SAP Platform
- Experience with procurement and time and expense management tools as well as standard transaction flows.
- Deep understanding of the Finance areas – Revenue Recognition, FICA, AP, FP&A, General Ledger, Fixed Assets.
- Experience in SAP RAR ( Revenue Accounting & Reporting), specializing in design, configuration & integration with FI & SD
- Detail understanding of RTR, SD/FICO modules integration, IFRS 15 and Revenue Recognition process
- Experience integrating SAP with different applications such as Workday Adaptive, Workiva, SAP Multi Bank Connect(MBC) and various international banks
- Experience defining the architecture landscape, business capability mapping, identifying gaps between current and future states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will help achieve the business outcomes
- Experience managing vendor relationships and ability to partner with them to conduct business and technical discovery
- Experience working and presenting proposals to executives in a clear and compelling way
- SAP Certification
- Experience in High Tech Industry & SaaS Transformation
- CPA / MBA
We have more than 250 partners from different countries and we want to continue developing this area, so now we are looking for a Partner Account Manager.
What will you do?
- Supervise partners in the creation of regional offices and localization of our products around the world.
- Lead all processes for onboarding, development and general interaction with partners.
- Be responsible for the financial performance of the CS-Cart affiliate area.
What do we require from you?
- good written and spoken English (at least advanced level);
- B2B sales experience;
- experience in B2B negotiations and business correspondence;
- knowledge of web technologies and e-commerce;
- empathy and focus on the partners’ success;
- project management experience is preferred.
What do we offer?
- Official wages and social guarantees
- Premium monthly.
- Great product that we are proud of
- Supporting and close-knit team
- Education within and out of the company
- Business trips
We are looking for an experienced Lead Product Manager to join our Product Platform domain and take ownership of Personio’s global navigation and cross-product discovery experiences.
This is a strategic and rewarding role that will work cross-functionally with customers, other technical teams, and senior leadership to ensure Personio is easy and satisfying to use for all current and future personas. You will be responsible for defining the customer value of cross-platform experiences, standards, and tooling; then driving their adoption across all product development teams.
You have spent 7+ years building incredible user experiences for B2B or B2C platforms with diverse product offerings and have been a key contributor to redesign projects. You are comfortable working with user researchers and designers to identify and reduce friction points in navigational and search experiences. You are experienced in working with engineering to improve the frontend technical foundation to ensure performant, scalable, and accessible user experiences. You can drive buy-in and adoption of cross-platform usability improvements with other product teams.
- Understand, co-create, articulate and evolve the vision and purpose of Personio’s navigation, search, and cross-platform user experiences along with your Design and Engineering counterparts
- Define, plan, and execute a roadmap to improve search and navigation based on an objectively prioritized backlog and existing program, and gain buy-in with dependent teams
- Develop a deep understanding of Personio’s product offering, how it is accessed and used by all personas, and identify opportunities to improve the overall access and cohesion of the platform
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and measures of success
- Create a short, mid, and long-term strategy for the evolution of Personio’s search and navigation to create more efficient user experiences in line with industry best practices and opportunities
- Break down complex problems and write clear documentation in collaboration with Design, Engineering, and domain leadership
- Systematically analyze customer feedback in collaboration with Design, User Research, and customer-facing stakeholders
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
What you need to succeed
- At least 7 years of experience in SaaS product management in a B2B or B2C multi-product company building global internal or customer-facing products
- Work in a complex platform domain using analytical problem-solving skills to make decisions
- Preferably have a technical or design background, a highly collaborative mindset, and direct experience implementing best-in-class user experiences with design and engineering counterparts
- Relevant experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership; ability to work collaboratively in a result-oriented way
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, including a Personio contribution
- Choose between green mobility options, including a JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Germany for €22 per month with a subsidized Qualitrain membership
- A beautiful office in the heart of Munich, Dublin, Amsterdam, London, and Berlin. Complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces
We are looking for the VP of Product-Led Growth to drive growth strategy in the areas of activation, monetization, and retention. It's a strategic role where you will have the ability to shape our direction and build the product growth vision.
- Own product engagement funnel, from onboarding through to activation and repeat use, find opportunities and deliver value to customers on an ongoing basis
- Drive successful subscriber growth through robust experimentation in pricing, packaging, payments
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for new monetization models that drive meaningful revenue growth
- Create consistent frameworks and metrics, reporting, processes, and measurement systems for growth efforts and experiments
- Partner with UA and the marketing team to drive growth through channel optimization and holistic user flows
- Create an outstanding end-to-end customer experience for both web and mobile users through rapid, iterative testing
- Own experimentation stack, tooling, and modeling and evangelize it within the group
- Build and mentor a brilliant product growth team with a high sense of ownership and a culture of getting stuff done
What drives success for this role:
- Full ownership of product growth from strategy to execution
- 8+ years in a start-up, predominantly in the mobile app space
- 4+ years experience in managing and mentoring high-performance growth teams
- Able to have sleeves rolled up attitude, but has also seen a significant scale of impact in their previous experience
- Proven track record in mobile user activation and monetization, with extensive know-how in pricing, bundling, tiering, and subscription models
- Advanced knowledge of experimentation stack, Amplitude and Looker is a bonus
- Data-driven decision maker with significant experience running A/B tests
- Great people management skills, ability to build processes and influence cross-functionally
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to make an impact and exceed your goals
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback because we understand this is the only way to truly grow, both individually and collectively
- Top of the market salary and meaningful equity. We will make an ambitious offer tailored to each person
- Assistance with relocation to UK or EU
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, loyal sick leave policy
- An annual learning budget
- Plus other local benefits
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be closely working together with our leadership team to make sure that our customers are happy with our product, using it actively, and see amazing results when using SegmentStream. In a nutshell, you’ll own the post-onboarding product adoption & value confirmation phase, and as the result of this work, we’ll have use cases & case studies where the value of SegmentStream is clearly demonstrated and, most importantly, can be repeated on other customers.
- Work closely with our clients to generate and test hypotheses on how to use SegmentStream to get better results from performance marketing, as well as ensure that these succesfull insights are reflected in our product documentation, or the product itself.
- Improve our onboarding, product adoption and value confirmation rate at scale, by creating easy-to-follow product guides or describing new product features that will be further developed by our Engineering team.
- Join strategic pre-sales & customer success calls when strong performance marketing expertise is required to win new clients or consult existing ones, as well as to hear clients’ feedback about our offering.
- Brainstorm together with other product team members to shape our product vision, and create a detailed roadmap to ensure we are building the best product in our category that delivers real value to our customers.
Who we are looking for:
- Senior-level, cross-channel performance marketing leader. You have vast experience launching and optimising performance-oriented campaigns on Google Ads and Facebook Ads, but most importantly, you have a broader responsibility of being responsible for the whole marketing mix performance. You are in charge of making budget allocation decisions yourself, purchasing required performance marketing/analytics tools, as well as hiring & mentoring performance marketing specialists on how they can achieve better results from the same advertising budget.
- Well-versed with e-commerce online marketing. You are well aware of how Google Shopping campaigns work, how it is different from Google Discovery campaigns, or how to launch Facebook Catalog Sales campaigns to drive more purchases.
- Experienced in using various attribution, measurement, and optimisation tools. We are looking for someone who had a similar problem that we are trying to solve in SegmentStream, and tried & tested multiple different methods or technologies on how to resolve it, and achieve the best results from the entire marketing mix. We understood that you might not be able to find the right solution yet but at least we would like to know what you’ve already tried, and how it performed for you.
- Informed about the latest changes in the marketing technology environment. As a marketing technology enthusiast, you are constantly up-to-date about new features and recent changes in Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, or other main platforms, and can explain and teach how their new functionality works.
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts and how it works in digital marketing.We will also be pleasantly surprised if you’ve already tried to build your own solutions using ML in order to solve various marketing challenges. If you can relate to the “Marketing Scientist” profile, that’s a good sign! :)
- Fluent English (C1-C2 level).
You’ll fit this role well if you are:
- Entrepreneurial. At the current stage of our company development, we are seeking builders, not maintainers. If you are not happy with the status quo no matter where you’ve been working, and can openly share your experience where you pro-actively changed the status quo in your company (hopefully successfully!) — we will be really happy to listen. If your entrepreneurial mindset is also proven by your previous experience in running your own business, we would be gladly surprised & excited to hear more about this!
- Positive. Working at a startup is not always a smooth ride — you can face a lot of different challenges and shifting circumstances. However, when this happens — you are not becoming upset, and instead of a toxic attitude of finding someone to blame and being pessimistic about the issues, you can find solutions and workarounds together with your team while being positive, energetic, and optimistic about the future.
- Confident. You are not afraid to lead conversations with senior executives, and can persuade another person who is clearly wrong about some topic is to change their beliefs without sounding arrogant.
- Quick-learner. You can admit what you don’t know, and learn fast when it comes to new products, technical concepts, and changes in the environment.
- Have stellar communication and presentation skills. You write professional-looking emails with a clear structure and call to action. When communicating verbally you can explain complex concepts in simple terms and can ensure that people actually listen to you, and heard you.
As one of the most popular products in the world for pregnant women we work with global FMCG, Pharma, and e-Commerce companies. With advertising through amma our selected set of brands gets an opportunity to communicate with our unique audience of moms-to-be. Our users, in exchange, get the best offers from brands.
Our clients include such brands as Nestlé, Kimberly-Clark, Pampers, Fisher Price, Abbott, Essity, Reckitt, etc.
The role of Lead Account Manager is to establish client relationships, build team processes and increase our metrics
- Setting up advertising campaigns and special projects
- Management of projects and support of the advertising campaigns
- Communication with clients all over the world, but primarily in Mexico and USA
- Managing account team, onboarding new members
- Project team coordination (developers, designers, etc.)
- Upsale: preparation of the media plans and commercial offers
We are looking for:
- Proven successful experience in online advertising
- Strategic thinking and willingness to come up with new solutions
- Experience with the international brands
- Knowledge of core disciplines: digital marketing, incl. targeted advertising; basic analytics
- Understanding the differences between CPC, CPM, CPA, ROMI, CPI
- Desire to learn, develop, go deeper and gain new knowledge
- Upsales experience would be an advantage
- Spanish - upper-intermediate and above
- English - upper-intermediate and above
- Relocation to Mexico
- Help with on-site set up
- A team of 5 charming Mexican-Russian colleagues already in Mexico
- Helping to grow a product that is already used by 1.5 million pregnant around the world monthly. The ability to influence product change and see results
- Working on a socially significant product with a powerful mission
- Professional and energetic team. A unique culture in which every person is significant
- We value flexibility and openness to new technologies, ideas, and approaches
- Interview with HR - first introduction for 30-45 min;
- Test task - 30-60 min;
- Interview with Head of Client relationships - Zoom for 30-60 min;
- Interview with Branch Head - Zoom for 30-60 min.
We`re looking for an ambitious, Advertising Manager (remote) to join our new ad network (CPA)/agency with focus and expertise within iGaming niche.
- Experience in igaming vertical from 2 years (publisher or advertiser side);
- Existing contact network of direct advertisers/brands;
- Working expertise with tracking platforms: affise/tune/in-house;
- Basic understanding of casino unit economics and funnel metrics;
- High self-presentation and communication skills;
- Practical skills in interaction with cross;
- Functional teams (designers, devs, html-coders, analytics, etc.);
- Ability to persuade, test different hypothesis;
- English level - not less than upper-intermediate.
- Target potential partners among the pool of top or emerging casino operators/direct advertisers with own affiliate program;
- Create tailor-made sales picthes depending on our USP and partner’s demand;
- Nurture existing partner pipeline by meeting their LTV/ROI goals;
- Track and analyze performance in cooperation with partners on a regular basis: traffic quality control, cap management, breakdown by sources/sub-ids, etc.;
- Timely collect all the due payments based on the agreed terms;
- Tind prospecting partners on conferences/local meetups, act as a brand ambassador;
- Set up current partners in the tecnhical system, manage possible tracking issues and statistics discrepancies;
- Scale overall amount of partners, offers and available geos to maximize average profit per partner and cumulative profit in general;
- Evaluate custom and unique deals in the matter of hybrid models/exclusive terms;
- Research competitors/market trends.
What we offer:
- Ambitious profitable project with adequate management;
- Fair bonus tied to KPIs;
- Fully remote work (preferable CET time zone);
- Take part in events and conferences;
- Medical health insurance;
- Paid vacation, personal days and sick leave;
- Paid English lessons.
- Understands WW and regional competitive landscape.
- Identifies trends in partner and competitor activity to anticipate long-term needs as well as potential risks in order to propose appropriate creative marketing solutions as needed.
- Uses advanced data research to find customer and competitive insights that are not self-evident and that inform scenarios and/or marketing strategy.
As a Partner Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
Business Operational Excellence (30%):
- Develop and land a Regional marketing strategy aligned with Head of Partnership and region partner BDMs priorities, and ROI monitoring, in support of the sales strategy.
- Help land and execute key marketing campaigns with our Partners to drive sales across our product portfolio.
- Developing and implementing strategic partnerships with other companies to promote Social Links products and create new joint business lines.
Marketing Excellence and Execution (70%):
- Oversee the design and implementation of our Partner marketing plans at the regional level to ensure business impact is maximized in a fully compliant manner.
- Creating and managing partner marketing plan designed to build brand awareness and generate sales pipeline.
- Identify and drive regional partner-specific marketing opportunities.
- Lead programmatic definition of highly targeted investments and campaigns, working closely with partner to help execute, sharing best practices and successful strategies.
Track leads generated from partner events:
- Act as the main interface between the partnership and marketing teams;
- Actively promote partner engagement by planning and producing awareness activities such as content, events and campaigns;
- Work with partner managers to create quarterly partner plans that generate market awareness and drive opportunities with and through the channel;
- Review and refine partner pages and materials on website and partner portal;
- Evaluate the performance of partner marketing campaigns/events and recommend improvements
- Assist with partner sales enablement.
Why people choose us:
- Our position in the market is very stable: we have a loyal and reliable client base and steady finances. So it’s just onward and upward!
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed
- And of course, you will be joining a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place
- Day-to-day maintenance of the brand’s operational efficiency:
- Monitor the brand’s performance analytics and metrics
- Conduct thorough analyses of sales, conversion, reviews, etc.
- Stay up to date with market news and updates
- Check the brand’s account health on Amazon and other marketplaces (Walmart, eBay, Etsy, etc.)
- Monitor and audit listings, suggesting ideas for improvement and optimizations based on customer experience feedback
- Case management: efficient and timely troubleshooting when an issue arises, alerting problems to the relevant teams or Amazon representatives, ensuring the efficient solution is defined
- Collaborate with the brand management team to make sure that the brand strategy is supported by all parties and clear goals are established for all teams
- Work with the customer support team to gain insights about customer experience and ensure the best practices are in place for the customer support team
- Collaborate with the supply chain team to ensure products are in stock, have premium quality and updated packaging, and have all the appropriate required certifications
- Lead the transition and integration when we acquire a new business. Coordinate with other teams, deep-dive into business metrics and details, develop relationships with the team and seller, and coordinate efforts to ensure a smooth and efficient transfer and migration
- Develop strategies to increase sales and reduce costs, coordinate with project managers, and drive awareness of the brand’s dynamics and progress to all teams
- Proactively catching issues before they are problems and understanding everything about the product’s ecosystem (e.g. competitor landscape, industry landscape, Amazon Marketplace rule changes)
- Operations experience in a complicated environment which requires day-to-day maintenance of operational efficiency and excellence
- Analytical thinking and commercial mindset: being responsible for P&L requires an entrepreneurial attitude to work and a strong systematic approach to building processes
- Experience in managing complex projects and facing challenging situations
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Upper-intermediate English
How to Apply
If you think you’d be a good fit for the role, email our recruitment team. Please attach your CV and include the role's title in your subject line.
Leadsgate is looking to recruit Head of Affiliates who will be responsible for driving revenue and growth through the company's affiliate marketing program. This role involves developing, implementing and managing strategies to attract, onboard and retain affiliates and ensure their success in promoting the company's products and services.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Develop and execute the affiliate marketing strategy, aligned with the company's overall marketing plan
- Onboard and manage relationships with affiliate partners, including large and strategic affiliates
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, marketing and development to create and maintain a strong affiliate offering
- Monitor affiliate performance and regularly analyze data to identify areas for improvement
- Drive the implementation of new tools on the companies products/platforms to enhance the affiliate program
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to affiliate marketing
- Manage and oversee the affiliate budget, including tracking expenses and generating reports.
- Lead and mentor and evaluate a team of affiliate managers and support staff.
- At least 5 years of experience in affiliate marketing, with at least 2 years in a leadership role.
- Strong understanding of the affiliate marketing industry, including trends and best practices
- Excellent leadership, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to analyze data and make informed decisions
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English
What's in it for you:
- Top rate pay
- Flexible working hours
- Cozy office in the center of Limassol
- Senior-level team
- Medical insurance
- Free lunches and snacks at the office
- Relocation package
- Team buildings and parties
And much more!
- evaluation and implementation of new integrations with channel managers, as well as refinement of existing ones;
- decomposition of technical requirements;
- communication with external customers;
- creation of technical documentation.
- 1+ years of experience as a system analyst or project manager;
- experience with API;
- basic knowledge of SQL;
- an ability to maintain technical documentation;
- spoken English at level B2;
- experience working with Postman will be an advantage.
We Offer You
- 100% official salary;
- remote work;
- a flexible timetable — we don’t require you to be online at 09:00 sharp. You can start work at a time that suits you;
- interesting and ambitious tasks that will take you to the next professional level;
- learning: seminars, trainings and conferences. If you want to participate in a conference,we will help to organize it;
- private health insurance;
- team-building activities: movie nights, quizzes, thematic parties, annual trips to the countryside, football and volleyball matches;
- corporate discounts on hotels and other services;
- a young and active team of super specialists.
What will you do?
- Development and management of product development flow and procedures
- Overseeing and developing all current products of the company
- Lead the product development team to deliver high-quality and profitable mobile applications
- Develop and implement product strategy and roadmaps
- Manage the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to launch and ongoing maintenance and improvements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and analytics to ensure alignment and success
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and market changes, and make strategic recommendations to ensure the company remains competitive
- Continuously monitor and analyze performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and drive growth
A perfect candidate will have
- Extensive experience in product management and development of mobile applications, with a focus on subscription-based monetization models
- Proven track record of successfully launching and scaling mobile applications
- Strong management experience and ability to lead and motivate a team of product professionals
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- Energetic, responsible, and results-driven with a positive can-do attitude
We is in for you
- Relocation bonus & assistance
- Deeply fulfilling tasks and challenges
- Fast-developing projects
- A solid and close-knit team of professionals
- Comfortable "class A" office and free lunches in Limassol
- Unlimited opportunities for career growth and development
- Casual atmosphere with total creative freedom
HR-interview → Interview with co-founders → Second interview (optional) → Offer
What will you do:
- Scale net profit from acquisition of new customers in CIS region from 0,5M$ to 2M$ in 2023
- Manage regional marketing budget and efficiently deploy resources across channels to maximise the impact we can have.
- Lead and manage cross-functional marketing team and scale it in accordance with the general marketing strategy.
We expect from you:
- Strong experience in managing budgets over 1,5M$ per year across a mix of user acquisition channels with ROMI > 3.
- Successful experience managing marketing team in a profitable business with net cash flow after all expenses for at least 1 of the last 2 years greater than zero.
- Proven experience in hiring externally and growing internally marketing professionals, who were able to outperform general expectations.
- Exciting and easy communication with you as a professional, leader and individual.
- Bonus from profit: 10% from CIS net profit is redistributed quarterly among the core team.
- Development: In 2020 and 2021, we have grown 10 times, and our employees have grown with us.
- Opportunities: get an individual promotion track from your manager and build career at Kodland.
- Socially significant product: IT training for children and teenagers around the world.
- A global project: we work with the six regions worldwide such as CIS, Europe, LATAM, MENAP, etc., for the development of which we will need bold leaders.
- Completely remote work or a cozy office in the center of Belgrade of your choice.
About the offer:
Utorg is growing incredibly fast, so building an A-star Marketing team is crucial for us. This offer is an excellent opportunity to quickly advance your career while having an outsized impact on our success as we aggressively scale in the next months.
As the Head of Content, you will play a key strategic role, working closely with the CMO. You will engage with world-leading companies while your work will be noticed by millions of people across the globe.
What you will do:
- Create content strategies both for our B2B and D2C products
- Build and manage the content department as the company grows
- Maintain content planning and performance reporting
- Draft detailed tasks for copywriters and designers
- Push content to our official channels: social media and blog
- Supervise content created by the in-house team and external parties
What are we expecting from you:
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Proven work experience as a Head of Content or similar role
- Portfolio of published work
- Understanding SEO and inbound marketing best practices
- Ability to coordinate the work of a small team
Bonus points if you have:
- Work/study experience in English-speaking countries
- Proven B2B marketing experience
- Experience with Slack, Jira, Hubspot
- Knowledge of neuro copywriting tactics
- You are a crypto-native: immersed in the crypto culture, aware of the prevailing narratives
Why join us?
As a young and ambitious team, we are flexible and open to new ideas. We are not a corporation, so everyone can influence the project. Our culture is driven by empathy, innovation, and out-of-the-box thinking. We look for people with unique perspectives and diverse backgrounds.
Being a part of the team means:
- Millions of people across the world will see the results of your work
- You will engage with world-leading companies
- Budget for professional development (training programs of your choice)
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Frequent bonuses for good performance
We are now looking for a Junior Business Consultant who will write business plans, prepare project pitch decks, and interact with clients and investors.
What you will need to do:
- Writing business plans and creating analytical questionnaires in English
- Preparing pitch-deck projects according to incubators/accelerators' criteria
- Gathering and analyzing primary information from open sources on given topics
- Market analysis, project due diligence
- Financial modeling
- Working out and realization of suggestions concerning the improvement of projects innovativeness
- Communication with customers about projects
- Communication with investors and incubators
Who are we looking for:
- At least 1 year of experience in business analytics (VC, startup, consulting)
- Advanced English or higher
- Self-reliance and impeccable time management
- Analytical mindset
- Willingness to solve incoming problems quickly
Terms of work:
- Project employment
- Remote based work - work from anywhere you want
- Piece rate on projects
- Fast career growth at a startup in a promising niche
Sweed is a comprehensive cannabis retail solution that delivers powerful POS functionality, analytics, marketing & promotional tools, inventory management, and more. We were founded in 2017 and have worked to build an all-in-one system designed from the ground up for large cannabis retailers.
We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated HR Lead to join our fully remote team. The HR Lead will be responsible for the overall HR strategy and its implementation, leading a team of 2-3 HR professionals and serving as the HR business partner for the company. Our fully remote team comprises 60 people and is expected to grow at least twice in size shortly.
- Develop and implement HR strategy.
- Serve as the HR business partner for the company and rebuild HR processes to align with business goals.
- Manage team relocations, from hub development to implementation.
- Collaborate with the recruitment lead to build an effective recruitment and onboarding process.
- Oversee the offboarding process and ensure a smooth transition for departing employees.
- Develop a strong company culture through team-building activities and intra-team communication.
- Introduce a motivation system and performance review processes.
- Manage payroll and build employee benefits programs.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in an IT company (ideally including experience in both big companies and startups)
- Proven experience leading HR teams and developing HR strategy
- Knowledge of HR best practices, laws, and regulations
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems effectively
- Must be located outside of Russia and Belarus
- High level of English for communication with US colleagues
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation (20 days)
- Employment under a B2B contract with the USA
- Opportunities to implement additional benefits and programs
Please send your CV with HR Lead on the subject.
- Daily analysis and optimization of platform ad campaigns.
- Leadership in the improvement of Remoby’s bidding algorithm, including the creation, implementation, and verification of improvement concepts.
- Analyze creative performance, generate creative ideas, and assign tasks to production team.
- Interaction and development of relationships with traffic providers (SSPs, AdNetworks) on product, technical, and commercial issues.
- Lead a team of bundle categorization specialists and ad optimization managers.
- Collaborate closely with technical, sales, and creative production departments.
- Attend regular company board meetings.
- Directly report to CEO.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a senior-level position in mobile marketing.
- Proven record of managing high-value ad campaigns with positive ROAS through creative strategy execution, programmatic media buying and campaign optimization.
- People management experience.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to control, plan, meet deadlines, collaborate with team members, and problem solve.
- Fluent in English and Russian (written and verbal).
- Remote work
- Onboarding and training to familiarize with responsibilities.
- Flexible schedule and remote work option.
- Competitive salary.
- Stock options.
As a senior product manager, you’ll join Vivid early in its credit journey and play a leading role in building the credit business. You will be given significant freedom to influence how we scale a successful lending business, and you’ll be measured on the outcomes you deliver to the business. If you’re excited about building consumer credit products in multiple European markets from scratch, this could be your role.
- Lead the product lifecycle from discovery to development and managing a live product.
- Work with the head of credit products to identify new commercial opportunities in the credit space, contributing to business cases based on insight gained through market research and customer research.
- Use complex and varied data sources to define product KPIs based on business objectives, prioritizing product development based on alignment with these KPIs.
- Build extensive knowledge of various credit markets in Europe.
- Coach and support product managers and business analysts, helping them to understand product best practices and the creation/management of credit products.
- Work closely with diverse stakeholders across the business, including credit risk, compliance, and legal, and lead a cross-functional product, technology, and design team.
- Produce high-quality documentation for cross-functional teams to facilitate product and feature development.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- You have created at least one product from scratch and are comfortable turning ambiguity into clear plans.
- Experience defining KPIs and providing detailed analysis of performance against these KPIs.
- Experience with customer research methods (usability testing, concept testing, market research).
- Able to translate conceptual ideas into precise requirements for engineering teams.
- Willing to relocate to Berlin.
- Very good communication skills in the English language.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with consumer credit products.
- Spanish speaker.
What you will do
- Embrace an entrepreneurial approach to build OneSoil’s presence and B2B customer base in the local market from minimal to significant.
- Develop relationships with the local seed/fertilizer/crop protection producers, grain trading companies, ag tech, co-ops, ag machinery producers listening to their challenges and gaining an understanding of their needs.
- Travel regularly to visit customers onsite engaging in an exchange of ideas.
- Represent OneSoil at industry expos and conferences.
- Support local marketing activities and relay back to OneSoil HQ.
- Consult with cooperatives to understand challenges and gain product insights to share with OneSoil HQ for product improvements.
- Participate in meetings and discussions internally with OneSoil HQ and colleagues in other regions.
- Display behavior that is congruent with OneSoil’s company culture.
- Collaborate with corporate teams in devising a strategy and a plan to go to market in Europe.
How to know you are a good fit
- Entrepreneurial experience starting a business from zero and rapidly expanding.
- Small company background taking initiative, working autonomously, and thinking innovatively.
- Leading a company, division or business unit through tremendous growth.
- Agronomy background such as seeds, chemicals, crop protection, ag inputs, devices, sensors, modems, software or machinery.
- Established network and connections within the farming community.
- Demonstrated success building an instant rapport and earning trust with farmers.
- Knowledge of local Agriculture markets within Europe.
- Actual field work as a farmer, directly or indirectly with farmers, their partners (Ag retailers / co-ops).
- Background in quickly increasing users of products or services.
What we offer
- Fast paced start-up environment with a beautiful mission to help feed the world and do it in a sustainable way.
- A young international team. We are based in Zurich and Warsaw and are growing across the world.
- Tasks that will keep you motivated and opportunities to explore new avenues.
- Pushing the company forward by building effective business processes
- Assistance in product development of video identification/video monetization software
- Ensuring successful and timely delivery of our services to clients
- Working on contracts, agreements, and other account documentation
- And any other activities that would boost company performance
- Degree from a leading Russian/Foreign University preferably in STEM fields
- Excellent understanding of technological products
- Full professional near-native command of English is a must (at least C1)
- 2-3 years in a similar position in a western company is an advantage
- Guru-level of Excel
- A chance to work with the Top 10 international media corporations and social media platforms
- Stable, fast-growing, and fun working environment
- Relocation to our beautiful office in Vilnius which is fully covered by us
What you will do:
- Create content for our online store: product names, descriptions, etc.
- Manage and update the content in the store’s CMS (fill in product cards, upload photos, videos, and pricing)
- Work with designers, and set up tasks for the visual part of the content;
- Come up with ideas for the store’s product range
- Test the launch of content updates
- Collaborate with technical support, and verify content based on the results of applications
- Manage the delivery of prizes, and the payment of orders on AliExpress
- Create the content plan, control its execution, and report on its performance.
What we expect:
- English: Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Content management experience is a must
- Proficiency in Google Sheets and Excel
- Analytical skills
- A sense of diligence, accountability, and attention to detail
Would be a plus:
- Experience working with Topsider, Shopify, AliExpress, or Amazon
- Experience in mobile gaming
- Experience in e-commerce
- Knowledge of task tracking platforms
- Performing strategic planning of the department’s work (growth, headcount, bench, attrition, revenue, profitability, recruitment, training, metrics, etc.);
- Collaborating with business stakeholders in terms of business goals;
- Developing and monitoring metrics for Resource Managers (one-to-one meetings, assessments, PDP, ROL, turnover, etc.);
- Monitoring and supervising the performance of Resource Managers;
- Participating in the recruitment and adaptation processes and professional advancement of employees (career growth, training, talent management, etc.);
- Participating in the staffing process (analyzing demand, bench, and available resources);
- Working with employee motivation from the perspective of resource management;
- Representing and protecting the interests of the department’s employees at all levels within the company;
- Maintaining and promoting corporate culture within the department and promoting corporate image among candidates and the company’s employees.
- Experience as a Senior Resource Manager/Resource Director for 2+ years (50+ employees);
- Experience in building and implementing new processes in a company;
- Ability to multitask and process large amounts of information;
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Highly developed managerial skills and willingness to take responsibility;
- Systematic approach to task implementation, high level of commitment, and leadership skills;
- Level of English – Upper-Intermediate.
As a member of the Growth team within PandaDoc’s Product organization, you’ll lead initiatives to help us accelerate growth in new accounts. We have multiple funnels of acquisition we need to continuously optimize, and we often introduce new funnels as necessary.
As you help outline the next steps in acquiring new business and executing on our strategy, you’ll collaborate with other product managers on the Growth team, as well as with members of our Sales and Demand Generation teams, marketing managers, and many others within the company. Your primary focus will be on acquisition as you realign our mobile app to widen our audience through favorable unit economics, improve viral loop effectiveness, and work on other initiatives that bring us new paid customers.
This role requires a combination of analytical horsepower, steadfast execution, marketing knowledge, and well-honed user judgment.
You’ll be responsible for delivering best-in-class experiences that acquire new users and convert them into loyal paying subscribers, all while driving an outstanding user experience and pursuing clear business goals.
In this role, you will:
- Lead discovery and execution of key initiatives related to a specific acquisition funnel
- Own the whole funnel you are working on from top to bottom, improving not only the number of signups but also metrics such as conversion-to-paid
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of fellow product managers and marketers
- Build an experimentation pipeline that clearly shows the impact of your work
- Use data and research to secure stakeholder buy-in of your strategic priorities
- Engage closely with our Demand Generation, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to push growth initiatives across multiple channels
- Dig into analytics, identify bottlenecks, and collaborate with teammates to drive new initiatives, while supplementing your findings with user research
- Develop concise product specs that set clear expectations, scoping, and requirements
- Work with our Engineering team to achieve business goals within the right time frame and budget
- 3+ years of product management experience with SaaS products, ideally with a focus on growth initiatives
- Experienced in shipping creative and highly successful self-serve products in B2B
- Experienced in working with mobile apps
- Experienced in delivering successful experiments that help key metrics grow. Can design, run, and interpret results of experiments and A/B tests; familiar with every step of the user funnel; know how to measure short- and long-term success
- Data-driven and comfortable using funnel analytics tools such as Amplitude
- Comfortable embracing ambiguity and working independently; excel at communicating early and directly; ultimately get the job done
- Adept at managing competing priorities simultaneously
- Digital marketing experience is a plus, but not a necessity
- Fluent in verbal and written English (C1+)
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
We are an international company providing professional services in medical affairs. Our clients are global pharma companies and US biotech companies.
Key business focus is proprietary virtual platform for digital engagements for doctors and HCPs. Virtual platform disrupts decades-old traditions of life sciences industry through use of today’s modern technology.
We operate from few offices in Europe and US with a key IT hub located in Prague.
We are looking for an IT Leader to oversee IT function in our company. You will be in charge of a team of IT specialists & developers (in-house and outsourced) and manage the company’s technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
- Develop & oversee IT policies & procedures
- Analyze IT related requirements of all company’ s functions to define their technology needs
- Manage continuous development & maintenance of the Virtual Advisory Board Platform and supporting systems
- Control IT budget and running costs
- Supporting external clients
- Penetration tests of company’s services
- Supporting internal infrastructure:
- Network equipment
- Proven experience and drive as IT leader or IT Manager
- Experience in platforms & software development
- Experience in writing technical specifications and working on processes in creating web platforms from scratch
- Development team management
- Understanding of ISO 27001 and experience in certification
- Experience in SOX audit is a must
- Experience in VPS/VDS/AWS are required
- Confident server administration on Unix and Windows operating systems
- Confident administration of the Office 365 service
- Experience in PowerShell scripting must have
- Python programming skills are required
- Knowledge in SiteBackUper system
- Good knowledge of the VABP platform
- First-hand understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks & IT administration
- Excellent organizational & leadership skills managing own and outsourced headcount
- Higher degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or relevant field
- Professional experience in a managerial position in IT function of an international pharmaceutical or medical devices company is a must
- Professional experience in organizing digital events for international pharma company is essentially important
- Oral and written fluency in English is a must
- Oral and written fluency in Russian is a must
- Experience with the following systems preferred:
You will be a part of our SMB Sales Team developing prospective inbound leads into sales, in close cooperation with Wizart’s Marketing and Delivery teams.
- C1 English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills and outstanding charisma;
- Flexibility with working hours (you will often find yourself a few time zones apart from a potential client; ability to take a call at 8 pm is a must);
- Excellent reporting skills and deadline management.
- C2 English, lived experience in an English-speaking country;
- Experience in B2B/B2C lead nurturing and/or sales;
- Working knowledge of French, German or Spanish;
- Past employment in IT or interior design industries;
- Advanced degree in linguistics, marketing or management.
- Develop inbound leads from first contact to closing a deal following an established sales process, in particular:
- Warm and cold calling;
- Scheduling and conducting demo calls via Zoom and Google Meets;
- Extensive written communication via tailored emails;
- Semi-automated lead nurturing and reactivation.
- Coordinate with Delivery and Marketing teams to maximise impact on KPIs;
- Report against KPIs and take responsibility for hitting targets;
- Identify Wizart target markets’ pain points and report them to CBDO and marketing;
- Participate in occasional business trips and trade fairs as a member of Wizart’s SMB Sales Team.
What we offer:
- Competitive and fair remuneration commensurate with skills and experience + bonuses from sales;
- Opportunity to engage with cutting edge technology and network with some of the biggest DIY brands globally;
- Friendly team and positive working environment;
- Flexible working schedule;
- External and internal professional and soft-skills trainings;
- Career growth;
- Hugs ;)
We are seeking a Product Manager who is passionate about creating awesome experiences for our users and helping the world go beyond the noise in technical recruiting!
As a Product Manager, you'll have the opportunity to build up this function and define your role within the organization. You will have a hand in not only the ideation and creation, but also the release and marketing of our latest platform features and new iterations for both internal and external users. You will be responsible for the product planning, execution, and release of new features and iterations of CodeSignal while we are growing and scaling. This is a unique position that requires an individual with technical familiarity, expert communication, and a strategic mindset.
- Gather customer feedback, prioritize product requirements, execute on the product strategy and vision, and work closely with other departments and stakeholders including engineering, sales, marketing, and support.
- Coordinate product release & activities required to bring the product to market
- Manage dependencies in and across releases to reach key milestones
- Serve as a trusted advisor to new and existing customers as well as internal teams through demonstrable knowledge of CodeSignal products and industry expertise
- Assist customers by identifying and addressing unique use cases or issues
- Partner closely with cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers
- Located in the United States or Yerevan, Armenia (or in timezones: GMT through GMT+8)
- PM experience
- Product sense
- Analytical ability
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Can communicate about technical concepts with those more and less technical than themselves
- Coding/scripting skills
- Domain experience
- SaaS experience
- SWE background
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Competitive salaries based on local market and 401(k) match
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Team activities and get-togethers to connect with your fellow Signalites
- Unlimited PTO and remote-first work policy
- Continuous learning with educational reimbursements provided
- Equipment provision and generous home office setup stipend
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join a fast-growing SaaS company
Our company needs a tech-savvy and English-speaking Project Manager to work with the team that develops game-changing transformational products (data models for marketers). Therefore, we are actively expanding in development and are looking for a Project Manager that will help us to build effective delivery processes for these products!
Key responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the Transformation product development team
- Managing tasks implementation and monitoring the quality of passing through the full development cycle
- Ensuring effective communication among teams: engineers, system analysts, sales, and customer support
- Supporting and optimizing the internal processes of product, project, and service delivery
- Develop and monitor the maintenance of project documentation
- Working experience in a tech company from 1 year in one of the roles: project manager, product owner, team lead
- Experience in managing a team of at least 5 people
- Understanding of various IT development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, RUP), their pros and cons
- Expert knowledge of project/task management systems such as JIRA or other analogs
- Software development life cycle understanding
- Ready to take ownership and get things done
- People are more important than processes, and you understand this perfectly well
- English: your level lets you read & write at least, plus you are ready to improve your language skills
- Good tech background: you can work with 3rd party APIs
- Basic SQL knowledge
Nice to have:
- Martech & AdTech understanding
- Project Management experience in SaaS, BigData, or high-load projects
- Remote OK
- Strong product/market fit: marketing data product for US-based enterprises
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical insurance
- Ideal time & stage to benefit from companies growth - just got Series A :)
- Extremely fun & open startup environment
- Opportunity to get the company's stock options in the future
- Free English courses
What you'll be doing:
You will be joining the Editor team, which is focused on building the world’s greatest editing platform, as well as creating the best tools that are used by hundreds of millions of people all over the world. Picsart is the only editor on the market with the depth of functionality that spans multiple use cases: photo editing, video editing, creating memes, fine art and business or organizational assets.
- You have strong product thinking, you understand what makes a product useful and loved by people
- You make data-informed strategic decisions and deliver on them to lead your team to desired results
- You have a growth mindset
- You are a team player who enjoys collaborating with others
- You are curious and innovative
- Research in-depth business and customer profiles, conduct competitive analysis & define long term and short term product strategy
- Define & prioritize feature requirements along with an overall product roadmap.
- Work with cross-functional teams & different stakeholders including AI, Content & Community to deliver the product strategy and roadmap.
- Productize technology based on user needs, articulate your product innovation to the team, partners and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing, design, engineering, and international departments and develop a strong relationship between all these departments that allow for the smooth and efficient flow of product development.
- Drive end-to-end feature delivery: writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria, working with UX to build prototypes for usability testing and research, working with engineering, documentation and support.
- Define go-to-market strategy for product improvements & new features.
- Launch various AB tests, measure and assess the efficacy of product deliveries for customer delight and business success.
- Lead a team of PM's
- Stay in touch with users to understand what they love or don’t love with the Picsart editor.
- Help drive the strategy for Picsart cross platform editing experience.
- Advocate for our creators, you’ll collaborate with our user research, data science, and design teams to continually identify and understand their needs.
- Lead your team to tackle the most impactful opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager delivering consumer mobile apps – ideally shipping products to millions of users
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong creative and UX skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience with qualitative data (user feedback, use cases) and quantitative data (metrics, analytics) analysis, running A/B tests and strong analytical skills.
- A strong communicator -- can speak the language of engineering, data, design, operations and can coordinate cross-functionally with each to achieve big wins.
- Experience developing products for mobile & web is a plus.
- Experience working with AI is a plus
What we seek and value most in our candidates
- Professionalism in both soft and hard skills; motivation to grow, learn and share, positive attitude, flexibility, transparency, ownership and the most important - passion and commitment.
- Picsart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
- Picsart, Inc. is an E-Verify Employer in the US.
- Research and analyse new markets, generate quality leads and close deals
- Plan and prepare sales pitches and presentations
- Manage contracts review and approval process
- Manage relationships with existing partners with the goal to grow our current business
- Continuously monitor market trends and competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and business
- Сonducting cold email campaigns
- Participating in game conferences
- Previous experience in Biz Dev or Sales in IT company (Gamedev is a big plus)
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized, able to handle several projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Great team player
- Ready to travel
- Passion for IT, technology, mobile gaming
What we offer
- A chance to work in one of the fastest growing market segments (mobile app and gaming industry)
- Friendly environment in the team of professionals
- Flexible schedule and possibility to work remotely
- Reimbursement for professional courses and events, online language courses
- Comfortable and modern office in Vilnius Tech Park
This position is:
- Full-time and part-time options available
Whom are we looking for:
- Responsible for a full cycle of ad monetization for a mobile app
- Relevant AdOps experience in mobile required
- Proven positive results with Admob, Facebook, Mopub, Applovin, Ironsource, etc. would be a plus
- Hands-on with one or more: Admob/Mopub/MAX/Ironsource
As our new Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for defining and executing Adapty’s GTM strategy. You will touch on all aspects of the product development and go-to-market process, from the leading market and buyer research, developing product packaging and pricing, competitive intelligence, and defining positioning and messaging.
You’ll help make complex product concepts simple, create messaging that clearly explains Adapty’s value using our customers’ native language, and identify opportunities for differentiation. Your work will help transform our position in a booming market and drive the growth of the business.
We're a fully remote company with HQ in NYC. This is a full-time employment position.
In this role, you will...
- Plan, create, and implement marketing campaigns. Anything from email campaigns to paid and social.
- Conduct research and analyze data. Become an expert in understanding our clients’ needs, goals, and purchase journey.
- Lead the marketing team so that our marketing goals are reached.
You will be a great fit if...
- You have a proven background in marketing for b2b SaaS. We expect you to teach us, not vice versa. You have proven experience leading the marketing strategy, and scaling up SaaS and you’re able to prove that.
- You are a fluent English speaker. You’re a master of words and either native or bilingual. You know how to make jokes and can write in both formal and informal ways. American English is preferable.
- You’re in love with analytics and plans. You own your results with numbers, but also you know creative ways to reach goals. You know where you did it right and where there’s a place to make things better.
- You show a self-starter attitude. You show the ability to navigate ambiguity and uncertainty with poise, given the high growth and fast speed of change in the app industry.
It’d be great if...
- You know the word about start-ups. It is not an issue for you to adjust your tasks and change with the quickly developing market.
What you may expect from working with us...
- Direct communication with the founders and a flat structure.
- No bureaucracy and simple and clear processes.
- Remote work with a flexible schedule.
- Opportunity for professional growth and trying new things out.
- Learning how the system works and knowing it well afterwards;
- Understanding the logic of individual components and the system as a whole;
- Good orientation in documentation and tasks. Maintaining and updating;
- Analysis of incoming requests, identification of system errors. Solving issues with the system settings or by engaging developers;
- Description of bugs and new tasks;
- Writing release notes;
- Leading individual areas/subprojects (with the prospect of becoming Project Manager);
- Monitoring the performance and usability of issued features.
- Experience in 2nd or 3rd level information system support (preferably web);
- Jira, Confuence;
- High level of responsibility and focus on results;
- Knowledge of English for written communication.
Nice to have:
- PHP at the code reading level is desirable;
- Task testing;
- Business/System analytics.
What do we offer:
- Interesting work with the product that allows millions of travelers to book their trips daily;
- Remote work/work from your own location;
- Opportunity of relocation to Thailand or Poland
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Paid vacation days, training and various educational programs;
- Enthusiastic friendly team and ability to work in the international environment.
- Formulating a customer development strategy and implementing it;
- Increasing sales and project profitability;
- Monitoring PnL;
- Establishing and maintaining strong long-term partnerships with customers and their key executives;
- Cooperating with Andersen’s team and our customers’ key executives on identifying potential business issues, proposing solutions to eliminate them, and developing and implementing business processes to work with customers;
- Actively resolving current issues and concerns of our customers;
- Conducting pre-sales activities, developing and presenting solutions to support project plans and strategies, and monitoring their results;
- Participating in face-to-face meetings, organizing and holding presentations, delegating and organizing processes between the company’s departments to implement the strategy;
- Going on business trips to meet our customers (the USA, Western and Central Europe, Israel, the UAE, Australia, etc.).
- Experience as an Account Manager/Sales Director/Head of Sales for 3+ years;
- Experience in sales in foreign markets (the USA, Western Europe, etc.);
- Solid understanding of the business processes in large and medium-sized companies;
- Experience in negotiating and communicating with C-level people;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Level of spoken English – Upper-Intermediate.
- Experience in formulating and implementing strategies or plans for account development;
- Technical knowledge in the field of IT with the sufficient ability to delve into the technical aspects of technology;
- Knowledge of additional languages.
Reasons to join us
- Andersen cooperates with such companies as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Ryanair, Europcar, TUI, Verivox etc.;
- We offer experience in business development with global brands around the world and large-scale projects using the latest technology;
- Interesting and high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and communication with C-level people;
- Your own lead generation team and personal assistant;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- We have been strengthening our expertise since 2007. During this time, we have formed excellent teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work;
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses;
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
What are we looking for
- Successful experience in launching new products and/or major features
- Good taste for design and user experience
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skills and experience in custdev, formation, and testing hypotheses
- Outstanding problem-solving capabilities
- Great communication skills (internal with team and external with customers)
- Into crypto and have the desire to dive deeply into Web3
- Experience with SQL, Python, or other data analytics tools is a strong advantage
What will you do
- Lead a team of developers and designers to deliver new product from scratch and ship features weekly
- Collaborate closely with CEO, create and maintain product team’s roadmap and milestones, align vision
- Speak to customers, gain deep understanding of their needs, and adjust roadmap based on insights, even drastic changes are possible
- Identify and fill product gaps, generate new ideas that grow market share, plan MVPs, and ship
- Conduct structured and regular market research on competitors and potential customers, work closely with sales and marketing teams
- Gain insights from blockchain analytics to make product better and fulfill customers’ needs
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, forecasting, budgeting etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, any additions qualification will be considered.
- Knowledge and experience in US GAAP and IFRS.
- Min 5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting.
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
- Working experience in 1C and SAP (or another ERP system) is required.
- To be based in Dubai or willing to relocate to Dubai.
- Opportunity to grow fast with rapidly growing business.
- Competitive salary.
- Regular appraisals and feedback.
- Office near Deira City Centre Metro Station.
- Define, own and execute our long-term user acquisition strategy;
- Drive rapid customer growth by taking full ownership of all digital marketing channels such as Paid Social, Paid Search, affiliates etc
- Define our testing strategy within existing and new channels to quickly understand profitability and scale where relevant;
- Manage, optimize and report on marketing budgets and ROI providing business cases, implementation, and learnings;
- Own growth stack, tooling, and media mix modeling and evangelize it within the company;
- Work closely with our creative team to develop a state-of-art creative strategy for our ads and other marketing materials;
- Work closely with our Product and Growth teams to help identify, prioritize, and deliver on growth initiatives;
- Build and mentor a brilliant growth team with a high sense of ownership and a culture of getting stuff done.
What drives success for this role:
- 6+ years of user acquisition from strategy to execution in a start-up, predominantly in the mobile app space;
- 3+ years experience in managing high-performance growth teams;
- Proven track record in mobile user acquisition and marketing landscape, organic is a big bonus;
- Advanced knowledge of marketing data stack, tracking, attribution, incrementality, BU economics is a must;
- Excellent communicator & comfortable in an international environment Data-driven decision maker with significant experience running A/B tests;
- Great people management skills, ability to build processes and influence cross-functionally;
- Capable of delivering maximal impact in a short amount of time;
- Ability to think differently and see the big picture;
- Resourceful, creative, and self-motivated;
- You have a can-do-more approach, a passion for making an impact and exceeding your goals;
- English - fluent, excellent writing.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Focused, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude;
- Commercially astute, with awesome negotiation skills combined with hunger and drive;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills;
- Strong analytical skills, experience with campaign delivery/reporting.
- 5+ years experience with Affiliates and Online Casino in a managerial role;
- Significant experience of digital marketing within the IGaming industry:
- experience with managing PPC or social media buy deals
- experience in running marketing campaigns and managing clients within the industry;
- Experience of managing high-volume media buy traffic;
- Experience dealing with C-Level and Stakeholder Partners;
- Proven ability to develop and achieve financial plans;
- Deep Experience/understanding of affiliate, and referral traffic sources, traffic monetization;
- Proven experience in networking events;
- Leadership qualities, able to build, lead and inspire a high-performing and engaged team.
- Increase our company’s market share by bringing in new gambling affiliate deals;
- Use the well established network in the iGaming industry to build new affiliate partnerships;
- Monitor and analyse affiliate & campaigns’ performance to optimise conversion;
- Promote our affiliate program and conclude deals that will make a ROI;
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers;
- Oversee day-to-day operations, assign weekly performance goals and ensure their completion;
- Update key stakeholders on results and key changes.
- Create & test MVP from scratch:
- Set up affiliate system, find offers & affiliates;
- Launch tests with affiliates to prove the figures.
- Scale business model:
- Hire & lead the team;
- Create all the business processes.
We offer excellent benefits
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Performance Bonus based on gross profit results;
- No bureaucracy;
- Friendly, supportive and international team;
- Lots of opportunities for education and development within the company;
- Challenging tasks and professional growth;
- Relocation package for those who will relocate to Cyprus: official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members; tickets, accommodation for the first weeks,etc
- Medical insurance;
- Sport programme;;
- Vacation (20 days)/3 personal days/sick leave;
- Paid lunches at the office;
- Support for the families: 50% reimbursement for kindergartens/schools;
- Unlimited fruits & snacks at the office!