Business Development Representative
- Native or fluent English, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in a consultative capacity with lawyers (Partners) and C-level customers on complex cloud-based, on-premises, or hybrid solutions and services will be treated as an advantage
- Can manage full sales cycle transactions: from prospective clients attraction into the funnel to closing the deal
- Knowledge of document automation solutions and document management software
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills: ability to analyze data and make decisions on its basis
- Good personal brand, strong LinkedIn profile
- Strong task-management skills
- Proactive: acts independently, without pings
- Knows how to work with other sales tools (hunter, sales navigator at LinkedIn, SalesQL, and other tools of research, lead generation, and outbound messaging)
Working in Draftme:
- Do something meaningful, let’s turn paperwork into play everywhere in the world!
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- You will work closely with the CEO
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Remote work, a possibility for relocation to Dubai or Thailand
- Competitive salary and bonuses
We are offering an immediate opening for a Sales Manager in Europe. Reporting directly to the Head of Operations, you are responsible for the process of identifying opportunities, developing relationships, and securing profitable work for the company.
If you are looking for a dynamic experience that will push your potential, support your growth, give you meaningful work from your first day, and provide an environment where your voice can be heard in daily interactions with senior managers, we are for you.
Your main duties:
- Work closely with the Line Manager to set up quarterly and yearly targets for the Advertising team and ensuring those goals are met or exceeded
- Acquire and manage top advertisers (CPI/CPA/CPL)
- Manage all communication with advertiser accounts, build and keep excellent relationships with them
- Act as a consultant to partners providing market-specific advice and global best practices
- Negotiate changes to terms and conditions of contracts
- Identify new opportunities with existing advertisers and explore new advertising budgets through research, referrals and other avenues
- Create campaign reports, performance analysis and forecasts on a regular basis
- Manage and increase sales margin for the company
- Represent the company at international industry conferences and networking events
- Become a training, information and advice resource for junior level staff
- Work with the Affiliate Team to identify opportunities for growth – unlocking new revenue streams (CPI/CPA/CPL/…)
- Develop the new business strategy and pipeline with recommended marketing activity ensuring that the pipeline is in line with the agency goals and revenue targets
- Oversee the recruitment of new team members to join the team
- Work closely with Human Resources department & Head of Operations on defining Contract & Remuneration packages
- Responsible for creating and maintaining efficient CRM tool including right data and communication to Advertisers
- English fluency is a must
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales/ Business Development, preferred in same industry
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas in a fast paces, quota driven environment
- Deep understanding of CRM system and best practices
- Strong negotiation, decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly organized and exceptional time management
- Positive outlook and ability to influence and persuade others in a positive manner
What we offer:
- An environment with high energy, flat hierarchy, positive attitude, and growth you would expect from a startup coupled with all of the security and benefits of an established company
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Paid annual leave and sick leave
- Fun team building activities including annual company trip, parties and other benefits
- To work in a role that has a global scope for a company that has an international presence
- An inclusive environment of friends who happen to work together
- And much more
- Native Chinese speaker, Fluent in English;
- At least 2 years of work experience in B2C or B2B online marketing, SEM, CPA/affiliate relations, etc.;
- Self-motivated and highly organized;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to Multitask;
- Experience in OTA (online travel agency) is a huge plus.
- Participate in traffic acquisition marketing activities in cooperation with the affiliate team and Asia region management team;
- Research and develop strategies and plans to identify new marketing opportunities;
- Participate in prospecting the traffic operators;
- Participate in developing overall country strategy, positioning, and growth;
- Responsible for the localization of the product, together with the marketing team;
- Help with support of the bookings.
The Junior Sales Development Representative (SDR) role is emerging as one of the fastest-growing positions in sales, playing a vital role in steering the company's growth.
You will actively engage with incoming prospects, skillfully uncovering their business needs and effectively presenting Lodgify's vacation rental Software as a Service (SaaS) offering.
Responsibilities encompass promptly addressing customer inquiries through various channels, including chat, email, and phone interactions. Additionally, SDRs contribute significantly to the upkeep of our team documentation, ensuring it remains current and serves as a valuable resource for the entire team.
What you'll be doing
- Handle chats and incoming calls from prospective customers
- Generate, qualify and review new leads.
- Identify customer needs and position Lodgify to meet those needs.
- Preparing, organizing and updating accounts for our customers to evaluate our product
- Work effectively in our CRM to manage interaction, record activity and update contact records accurately
- Support the sales team and help to handle the volume of calls during special campaigns, i.e. Black Friday
- Strong written and communication skills in English, Spanish and Portuguese
- Proven online selling experience
- Time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Proficient in using Hubspot, Gmail and Gsuite tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Passion for SaaS solutions in the travel industry
- Full-time position (40hs a week)
- Salary in USD!
- Performance Bonus
- Allowance for your home-office tools: computer, headset, mouse, etc.
- Referral program with paid compensation.
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Yearly team-building events and activities.
- Training and mentorship program.
- Yearly performance reviews.
- Great culture & working environment with an international team of over 50 different nationalities.
We’re looking for an experienced RSM to support the next phase of our growth. You'll work alongside colleagues who have helped shape the success of companies such as Google, Okta, Rubrik, AWS, VMware, and more. This is a vital role within the Sales Organization to drive.
We are building the next-generation data security platform for the multi-cloud era - will you join us?
- Develop and execute sales strategies to generate pipeline and close opportunities against an assigned quota
- Educate customers on how the Veza platform can address their pain points
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory to drive both new business and expansion
- Identify and qualify leads that fit our ideal client profiles to market the company’s products and services
- Present to senior executives both in the field and via zoom
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in a closing role with a history of over-attainment
- Experience selling enterprise software, infrastructure management, security, and/or data analytics
- Ability to adapt to high growth, fast-growing, and changing environments
- Strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills with experience selling to the “C” suite
- Ability to bring existing relationships (rolodex) and grow new relationships within your region
- Ability to travel ~25%
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree; MBA or equivalent experience
- MEDDICCC, Command of the Message, and/or solution selling mean something to you and you’ve used these in your sales processes
We’re driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with strong alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder’s Mentality
What we Offer
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Home Set up and Monthly Connectivity Stipend
At Veza, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $250,000 and $300,000 OTE for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for equity and a competitive benefits package.
The essential goal of this position is to research & attract new clients to the company and convert them into closed sales deals. You have a chance to play a crucial role in increasing the company’s revenue and scaling the team further.
- Generating leads pipeline (i.e., potential clients - startups, VC funds, accelerators, incubators, etc.) and new channels of leads (startup and VC lists, conferences, forums, social media channels, groups, etc.).
- Feeding prospecting tools with verified information - some of our prospecting efforts require manual research for potential clients. After that is done, finding verified information about the lead (e.g. email address) and writing a personalized icebreaker (e.g. congrats on the recent $XM in funding) is necessary for the success of the campaign.
- Reaching out to potential clients via LinkedIn messages & emails to make them interested and persuade them to schedule an online call - you will have to achieve a high conversion rate from the number of sent messages to the number of scheduled meetings and make sure that your efforts result in meeting the KPIs of scheduled Zoom calls per week.
- Managing the CRM system - uploading all the data about the clients, updating statuses, tracking the progress, and making sure everything is constantly up-to-date.
- Conducting Zoom calls with US startups’ founders to present Hire5, explain our value to them, answer their questions, work with their possible disagreements, negotiate the pricing, persuade them to partner with us, send contracts, and close deals.
- Applying various tools (e.g., LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Airtable, Expandi, MeetAlfred, etc.) and researching new ones in order to bring even more potential clients to the sales pipeline.
- Helping with other tasks of the team - we have a true startup environment where everyone is wearing several hats at the same time, so we expect all of our team members to be open to various tasks when help is needed.
- Fluent English - you will be the face of the company and the first person to contact potential clients. You should be able to communicate with clients freely (and for sure with no grammar/spelling/typing mistakes).
- 2+ years of experience with similar tasks, in English. If you have experience in the US market, that will be an advantage. If you have experience in B2B SaaS sales, that will be an advantage. If you have some expertise in email marketing or other lead-generation activities that we’re not experts in, that will be an advantage as well - we’d love to create a diverse team skillset.
- Amazing research skills - you love looking for information in not-obvious places, analyzing it, and doing the job deliberately, focusing both on quality and quantity.
- Excellent writing skills - you will communicate with clients via emails and LinkedIn messages, and we will provide you with some templates, but you will have to personalize most of them. Each of your answers should lead to the achievement of the goal - scheduling the Zoom call and closing the deal.
- Persistence - you do not hesitate to write loooooots of follow-up emails when potential clients are not answering, and you will continue reaching out to them until you get a clear yes/no response.
- Orientation on results - you will have to make sure to have the needed amount of scheduled calls with potential clients per week, and the completion of the monthly & quarterly goals together with the rest of the sales team.
- Self-reliance - you are a person who can work under no supervision, always make sure to complete your tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizing skills - you track each step in the system, always check that everything is done on time, never forget about clients and proactively follow them up, always put all the needed information into the needed folders/databases, etc.
- Initiative & proactivity - you love proposing new ideas on how to find and attract more leads and improve the processes.
- Desire to learn - you’ll need to learn a loooot about the company and our services, so we’d expect you to have a huge passion for learning in order to not get stressed out by the amount of something you have never tried before.
- Mission-sharing - you really care about young talents and their career aspirations, as well as about the startups’ founders’ valuable time, so you want to help those parties organize a win-win situation.
- If you are somewhere in the European part of the world, we’ll definitely expect you to work till at least 12 pm California time daily. So, an approximate schedule may be, for example, from 4 am to 12 pm California time, PST (you may check the time difference via the link).
- If you are somewhere in South America, we’ll need you to overlap with Europe as well. So, an approximate schedule may be, for example, from 5 am to 1 pm California time, PST (you may check the time difference via the link).
What we offer:
- Full-time job (8 working hours per day, 5/2). For this vacancy, we will consider only the candidates with no other commitments like studies or plans to combine this job with another. We are looking for a full commitment and dedication.
- Fully remote work. You may be located in almost any country or city, as all of our team members are. Our team now consists of 10 people and we are located all over the world - US, Argentina, Brazil, Poland, Turkey, Georgia, Belarus, and other countries.
- Opportunity to start a career in a US company with an inspiring mission.
- Opportunity to learn from a talented team of people who love their job.
- Opportunity to see the results of your work, contribute, and help Hire5 achieve new heights.
- Professional growth within the company - this is not a project work, we consider only the candidates looking for a 2+ years commitment.
- Salary will be discussed during the interview.
- Take ownership of the sales process from prospecting to closing deals;
- Maximize sales revenue by meeting and exceeding monthly and quarterly targets;
- Utilize CRM tools to manage and track sales activities;
- Continuously monitor the sales pipeline, and implement effective strategies to accelerate the sales;
- Be accountable for driving revenue, increasing attach rates, and new
client acquisition at high rates of growth;
- Be responsible for the sales results and financial indicators;
- Analyse industry development trends, collect, sort out and analyse market trends of mainstream enterprises in relevant fields;
- Providing weekly reporting of revenue forecasts;
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Crypto Payments;
- High level of understanding Web3;
- Demonstrable success in winning market shares, backed by clear numbers;
- Exeperience in crypto projects with established connections would be an advantage;
- Ability to build relationships with potential partners using strong communication skills;
- Ability to excel both independently and work cross-functionally;
- High level of english lanaguage proficiency.
Working in Sales Operations, your primary responsibilities will revolve around creating, managing, and optimising offers for our sales team. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and accurate sales invoicing while providing critical support in tracking results that facilitate the invoicing process. Your role will directly impact forecasting and our ability to deliver exceptional service to our users.
- Create and manage offers for the sales team, ensuring accurate and timely execution.
- Collaborate with sales teams to gather assets and information for seamless offer launch.
- QA all offers to ensure accuracy, alignment with guidelines, and an optimal user experience.
- Monitor and report bugs or issues, providing potential solutions for a seamless user experience.
- Efficiently duplicate recurring agency deals while creating new ones as required.
- Track offer results diligently, ensuring accurate data collection for invoicing and reporting.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to enhance agency deals' accuracy and effectiveness.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in managing campaigns and offers.
- Proactive problem-solving abilities, identifying and addressing issues effectively.
- Strong communication skills, fostering effective collaboration within cross-functional teams.
- Excellent time management skills, ensuring tasks are prioritised and deadlines are met.
- Organisational efficiency in maintaining workflow for offer creation and tracking.
- Adaptability and openness to learn new tools and technologies promptly.
- Previous experience in sales operations or administration (preferred but not essential).
- Familiarity with platforms like Hubspot and Monday.com (preferred but not essential).
Why Join Us:
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on our sales operations and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment that fosters continuous learning.
- Exposure to cutting-edge tools and technologies in the sales and operations landscape.
What you will get:
- Remote-friendly & Flexible working hours. The flexibility is incredible, performance is based on output, rather than hours spent working, you can be wherever you want!
- Apple devices for work
- Stock options after 12 months of employment (50% of basic salary)
- Winter office in Lisbon. We spend up to 3 months in the sunniest city of Europe during winter with the coverage of accommodation, flights, visas, and insurance for you and your SO
- Team buildings abroad in exciting locations, when borders are open, we will announce the next adventure!
- We have an Amazing dog-friendly office in The Ministry near Borough tube station & Free Gym access, yoga classes, weekly cinema screenings, and free Ministry of Sound club tickets if you are joining us in London
- Full health insurance coverage, including optical and dental services
- WellBeing program, that supports up to 2 counselling sessions per month
- 20 days holiday (excluding public holiday in the country you are based) + Week off at Christmas
- 1 extra day off, for each year of service (up to 5)
- Work from home opportunities
If you are passionate about operational excellence, thrive in a fast paced and dynamic start-up environment, and are excited to contribute to our sales success, we invite you to join our Sales Operations team - this could be the role for you!
As a key member of the Operations team, you will provide support across a wide range of functions including supporting the sales, sales operations and finance team as we continue to grow.
Our Enterprise Account Executives are a growing team of collaborative and driven sales leaders who have successfully sold a SaaS product to VP and C-level executives of enterprise companies. Our average ARR is in the multiple tens of thousands of dollars. We're looking to expand our small but growing organization with teammates who are intellectually curious, willing to embrace challenges, all while keeping our company values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. This role will be reporting to the Manager of Enterprise Sales.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
How you will make a difference:
- Experience selling SaaS to executive level decision makers ideally within marketing,
- Closing deals between a threshold of 300k - 500k+ ARR
- Team players who are willing to constantly adapt and thrive in a dynamic environment
- As this is an outside sales role, typically employees are expected to be travelling or working outside of the office.
We are looking for people who/Bonus Points:
- Familiarity with enterprise email marketing and/or marketing automation solutions
- Closing deals over longer sales cycles in the $500k+ ARR range
- Experience with sales hacking tools and techniques
- Basic Computer Science knowledge (helpful, but not necessary)
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, meaningful equity, & pension
- Comprehensive Private Medical Insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Monthly Professional Development allowance
- Complete laptop workstation
Sales and Customer Relationship Management (80%)
- Identify and reach out to potential customers, including high school students and parents across various markets.
- Conduct sales presentations, and virtual meetings to showcase the value of Indigo Research’s services.
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with existing and potential customers. Address their inquiries, provide product information, propose customized research solutions to cater to their specific academic needs, and offer exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed monthly and yearly sales targets, contributing to the overall revenue and growth objectives of the company.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, customer interactions, and pipeline progress using CRM software.
- Work closely with the marketing team to align sales strategies with marketing campaigns and product offerings.
Market Research (10%)
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitors, and the changing needs of high school students and educators.
- Provide valuable insights to the marketing team for continuous improvement.
- A Bachelor’s degree in sales or a business/education-oriented field.
- Proven track record in sales, especially in selling services to the education sector or a similar target audience.
- Self-motivated and target-driven with a passion for delivering excellent customer experiences.
- Proactive and persistent in pursuing leads and converting them into customers.
- Comfortable with technology, virtual communication tools, and remote sales processes to efficiently connect with clients and team members.
- Being able to adapt to different markets and creatively approach sales strategies.
- Being able to communicate persuasively and confidently with a high degree of empathy and deep cross-cultural comfort.
- Knowledge of the high school education system and the academic challenges faced by students is advantageous.
- Experience with Salesforce and Groove is a plus.
What will you do:
- Amplify & manage sales teams from Poland, Italy, LatAm, Turkey, Indonesia and CIS;
- Grow revenue from existing active students and own cohort prolongation & retention rates;
We expect from you:
- Fluency in English: C1 level or higher
- Successful experience managing remote sales teams
- Strong personal expertise in sales and customer retention
- Ability to hire & grow sales leaders, who outperform general expectations
- Exciting and easy communication with you as a professional, leader and individual
- Flexible conditions: work remotely from any place in the world or join us in Belgrade or Antalya
- Experienced colleagues: passionate core team from Google, McKinsey & Yandex
- Opportunities: get an individual promotion track from your manager and build career at Kodland
Health Samurai is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Technical Sales Manager to join our team. We took the best of everything we've learned about health IT in the last 14 years and built Aidbox, our FHIR backend as a service. Our clients are international companies and startups that use Aidbox for effective development of interoperable apps that can be plugged into the connected healthcare ecosystem.
As Technical Sales Manager you will serve as product experts, lead technical demonstrations, and influence our product roadmap through cross-functional teamwork.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue growth
- Deliver product demonstrations
- Engage in technical discussions with customers and provide appropriate solutions
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to closing deals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date with the latest trends
- 3+ years successful experience of selling complex IT solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Remote working opportunities
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Supportive, friendly colleagues and inspiring leaders
Our team is growing and we’re looking to bring on a Senior Sales Operations Specialist to help keep our sales tech stack from toppling over!
The Senior Sales Operations Specialist will be responsible for assisting in managing our Salesforce instance and primarily supporting our sales team by building processes across all aspects of lead generation, deal flow, and sales analysis.
What You'll Do:
- Manage our lead assignment engine to match the right individuals & companies, with the right Uptycs sales professionals, at the right time.
- Oversee proper territory assignment to help our Account Executives put their best foot forward.
- As the sales team’s go-to person for all things operations, connect the dots to identify new trends on the horizon, both good and challenging.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure business data is 100% in sync for all members of our Go-To-Market teams.
- Troubleshoot sales system errors as needed.
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years in SaaS Sales Operations with a leading technology company.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com reporting, dashboards, and process automation (Lightning preferred).
- Familiarity with SaaS sales tools and systems (we use Outreach.io and ZoomInfo).
- HubSpot familiarity is a plus.
- Meticulous organizational skills and the capacity to manage many leads and opportunities.
- Detail-oriented with a knack for problem-solving and process improvement.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment while dealing with ambiguity
- Possessing the ability to explain high-level operational processes and decisions to a non-technical audience.
- Strong Excel skills (yes, we really mean it!), fluency in Google applications and project management tools
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is desired but not required.
We’re looking for early sales hires to bring Watershed to more companies. We’re at an inflection point: every large company is launching a climate program as pressure for action builds every day. You’ll do whatever it takes to get those companies on Watershed and help them be effective. As a founding member of our go-to-market organization, you’ll help build the sales playbook, shape Watershed’s product and help us build a stellar team.
- Sell Watershed. Find your way to the right people at leading companies, educate them about effective climate programs, and help them succeed with Watershed. You’ll own the full lifecycle, from first outbound to contract signature.
- Develop the Watershed sales playbook—what’s the best messaging? how do we triangulate through the org? what tools do we need?—into a repeatable machine.
- Take Watershed into new market segments.
- Shape Watershed’s product strategy by sharing feedback from customers on the front line.
- Become an expert in climate, and educate companies on how they should navigate the world of carbon reduction targets, clean energy, carbon removal, and decarbonizing their supply chain.
- Help build the sales team.
You might be a fit if you:
- Have a track record of sales excellence, especially with strategic customers (10,000+ employees) at an executive level.
- Are excited to lead from zero to one. You love to build things from scratch—new playbooks for navigating organizations and ways to tell the Watershed story.
- Are an excellent consultative seller. You listen deeply to customers and excel by helping them solve their problem.
- Love going deep on new domains. You’ve sold products in complex or technical fields, and relish becoming an expert on your subject matter. You’re voraciously curious. You’re excited to learn everything about climate and help companies navigate this space.
- Are an exceptional communicator.
- Have a track record of doing whatever it takes to get things done. You’ve accomplished things that others thought were impossible. You’re relentlessly resourceful.
- Want to join a startup, take responsibility for the fate of the company, and move fast.
Für unsere offene Position als Junior Sales Manager suchen wir dich! Starte im Sales Team und unterstütze die Kunden bei allen Fragen und Anliegen, die im Zusammenhang mit dem Autokauf auftreten. Bei uns arbeiten Sales Manager, Promoter und Vertriebler im Vertriebsinnendienst zusammen, die für den Autoverkauf brennen. Du möchtest deine Leidenschaft für den Vertrieb zum Beruf machen und ortsunabhängig arbeiten? Gib Gas und werde Teil des Teams! Wir freuen uns von dir zu hören!
AUTO1.com ist eines der am stärksten wachsenden Marken der AUTO1 Group, Europas führender Plattform für den Automobilhandel. Wir revolutionieren durch einfachste Prozesse und eine digitale Infrastruktur den B2B Automobilhandel.
- Dein Engagement wird belohnt - bei uns erhältst du ein Fixum plus einer ungedeckelten Provision, die abhängig von deiner monatlichen Leistung ist
- Mitarbeiterplattform mit zahlreichen Rabatten für deine Einkäufe
- Übergesetzlicher Zuschuss zur betrieblichen Altersvorsorge
- Rabatt auf dein neues Auto
- Sei Teil von Europas führenden Automobilplattform!
- 100% remote! Ganz egal, wo du wohnst, arbeite Vollzeit von Zuhause
Deine neue Rolle
- Akquise: Gewinne telefonisch neue Vertriebspartner und lasse jede Unterhaltung zu einem unvergesslichen Erlebnis werden mit einem Produkt, dass auf deinen Kunden abgestimmt ist
- Starkes Team und Support egal, ob nah oder fern: Arbeite in einem Sales-Team, dass eine abwechslungsreiche Aufgabe aus Vertriebsinnendienst und Automobil bietet
- Eigenverantwortung: Gestalte deine Tagesplanung selbst nach eigenen Prämissen und nimm deine Erfolge im Vertrieb selbst in die Hand
- Interesse an einer neuen Herausforderung im Vertriebsinnendienst, mit ersten Erfahrungen als Telesales oder Door to Door Vertrieb
- Gute kommunikative Fähigkeiten, Geschick im aktiven Zuhören, um die Erwartungen der Kunden zu steuern sowie lösungsorientiertes Denken sind deine Stärken
- Lust auf eine außergewöhnliche Aufgabe: der Kombination aus telefonischem Sales und Automobil
- Sehr gute Kommunikations- und Ausdrucksfähigkeit auf Deutsch in Wort und Schrift
Bewirb dich jetzt und entwickle mit uns die beste Möglichkeit, Autos zu kaufen und verkaufen!
The Client Access Management Team is responsible for the delivery of identity & access management services for UK&I Experian customers and products. Their primary goal is to ensure that our customers have the right access to the right products at the right time. Accuracy, attention to detail and ownership are fundamental to the success of this team. This is a client-facing and client-focused role.
You're probably wondering what you'll be doing:
- Supporting our customers with the access request process
- Advice and guidance
- Analysing and interpreting requirements to ensure correct outcomes are achieved
- Validation of information provided
- Provisioning of access (for a subset of Experian products)
- Query resolution
- Supporting the client contact attestation process
- Supporting the client user access review process
- Working to ensure that CIAM KPI’s/SLA’s are met
- Adhering to all Compliance and Global Security procedures
- Adhering to internal and external audit requirements
- Identifying process or system improvements
- Updating process documentation as required
- Providing training & assistance to new or less experienced colleagues
- Support team members in resolving queries
- Managing day to day workloads
- Comply with company rules and procedures and stay informed about their updates
- Performing all the relevant new customer checks and opening new accounts and setting the customer up to access the relevant products;
- Checking expired DPR licenses to ensure customers have renewed these and updating our system accordingly
- Follow complaints and escalation processes
We look for you to bring:
- GCSE or equivalent;
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Communicate with clients in writing;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ownership of requests & issues;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Accurate processing of information;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritise daily workload accordingly;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Decision making;
- Able to deliver results.
- Personal Development - career pathway for professional growth supported by learning and development programs and unlimited access to online educational training courses, learning materials & book.
- Work environment - excellent work conditions with friendly environment, recognized strong team spirit, and fun and quality recreation time.
- Social benefit package including life insurance, food vouchers, additional health insurance, monthly flex allowance and internet coverage, corporate discounts, marriage and childbirth / adoption allowance, Multisport card, Sharesave plan, Employee assistance program, а birthday gift and many other benefits!
- Work-life balance - 25 days paid vacation, 1 additional day off for your birthday and extra 3 paid days for participation in Social responsibility event.
- Opportunity for Flexible working hours and Home Office.
In order to stay safe and be responsible, we introduce a remote hiring process with online interviews for all candidates.
As a North America Client Partner at CleverTap Gaming, you will be responsible for managing a multi-million dollar book of business, including some of our most strategic mobile gaming accounts. Your core charter will be to function as a consultative advisor to your gaming clients, helping to guide them at a strategic level across their business and continuously drive more value from our platform and solutions, directly engaging with key executives and stakeholders. You will own an expansion target for generating new ARR growth in key existing accounts, in addition to a retention target for retaining key accounts.
What you will do:
- Drive growth and expansion at key strategic gaming accounts
- Build strategic account plans, identify and build exec. champions, isolate and mitigate risk of customer churn
- Establish credibility as a trusted advisor and gaming expert, conducting and leading regular executive business reviews in collaboration with the Customer Success Team
- Manage strategic contract renewals and retain critical clients
- Stay up to date on key Gaming industry trends, changes, and news
- Serve as the lead sponsor at strategic gaming accounts, coordinating with internal teams and resources to better support your customers and unlock more value
- Proactively work to mitigate risk within key accounts, increase client satisfaction, and produce referenceable client success stories to help the GTM teams with new logo acquisition.
- Experience in Mobile Free To Play Games either as a Game Tech B2B SaaS or Professional Services provider, or experience in a business development capacity working for a game studio or publisher
- BA//BS degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years as a Client Partner, Key Account Manager, or Strategic Account Executive managing and growing enterprise accounts
- High EQ and ability to build deep relationships with Clients
- Experience negotiating and closing large enterprise deals with complex sales cycles and diverse sets of business and technical stakeholders
- Experience managing internal workstreams, gathering product feature requirements, and key client deliverables
- A solution-oriented and inquisitive mindset, with deep attention to detail and organizational skills
- Comfortable digging into business goals, pain points, and processes, building deep knowledge around your client’s business and games
- A natural collaborator, adept at working cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders and teams in Solution Engineer, Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Alliances, and Technical Support
- You need to be passionate about games.
Good to have:
- Domain knowledge of mobile SDK’s
- MarTech or Product A/B testing and optimization experience (retention, engagement, and down-funnel monetization solutions)
- MarTech Agency or System Integrator experience
- West Coast Based
- Relationships in the Gaming space with mobile game studios and publishers
Who will you report to:
Senior Director of Global Gaming
Why join us?
- Be a part of a global growth stage startup
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- You are passionate about technology and its impact on the high-growth mobile technology space
- Innovate at scale, with learning opportunities
What is working at CleverTap like?
- Be a part of a global category creator - hyper growth B2B SaaS startup
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where your contribution matters
- Work, performance and results are real sources of happiness in addition to the fun of working with and celebrating success with an exceptionally talented team
- Accountability and driving outcomes is the key to success
- Your career here is limited by you and nothing else
- Teamwork trumps individual success
- You are passionate about experience technology and its impact on enabling growth
- Innovate at scale, with learning opportunities and having fun along the way!
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Director of Inside Sales will be responsible for building and growing our inside sales team supporting the U.S. and UK. You will also be responsible for setting standards, KPIs, selling strategies, and dashboards to measure overall outcomes. In addition to hiring and growing the sales team, your efforts will depend upon understanding the voice of the customer, aligning our solution value proposition, training the sales team and knowing when/how to leverage product experts to close a deal. You will embrace this fast moving industry by working with your sales team to position us for ongoing success.
- Enhance the existing go-to market plan for our software solution, by building on the voice of our customer, understanding our technology and process solutions, understanding how the market competitively sells, and working alongside our experts to create a position of strength
- Set and achieve revenue targets according to the Company’s goals, sales conversion metrics, and monthly, quarterly, or annual sales goals
- Organize and orchestrate internal resources to obtain sales objectives
- Develop and continually optimize sales and channel profitability, partner recruitment, assessment, channel growth, technologies, and programs that quantifiably drive pipeline and new logo growth
- Maintain and provide accurate pipeline tracking within the department’s sales processes, including up-to-date data entry of leads and prospects, maximizing performance of channel partner campaigns, and leading strategic quarterly business reviews (QBRs)
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop meaningful sales content, sales tools and reports to that provide necessary information to key buyers including the CFO or Financial leaders in the organization
- Define and implement onboarding programs to efficiently onboard and reduce partner ramp time to productivity
- Meet and exceed established sales targets, including calls per day, meetings per month, and closing proposals and revenue targets
- Manage the department’s budget for planned travel, key customer meetings, etc
- Recruit, motivate, and evaluate professional and aggressive sales and channel staff
- Coach and mentor sales managers and professionals
- Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in the department’s goals
- 5+ years of sales experience, preferably in business to business (B2B)
- 3+ years of experience building and managing scalable direct, indirect, and channel sales teams OR leading teams who were required to deploy solution selling methodologies
- Experience managing and/or architecting GTM strategies based upon the voice of the customer and industry competitive intelligence
- Demonstrates natural curiosity
- Has worked in an environment, where the sales process included partners, implementation and subject matter experts that were part of the deal team
- Experience architecting and implementing effective sales compensation models
- Metrics driven and prior experience with dashboard metric supervision and development
- Possess strong analytical skills with a growth mindset
- Possess the desire to make a profound impact on the company’s growth trajectory
- Ability to act strategically with demonstrated ability to influence the performance of an overall sales organization
- Ability to make decisions, follow-through, and measure outcomes
U.S. base salary range for this role is $150,000, not including bonus and/or commission. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. As a remote-first company, we strive to consider each candidate's job-related skills, location, experience, relevant education or training to determine individual base salary. Your talent partner will share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Redpanda is used by Fortune 1000 enterprises pushing hundreds of terabytes a day, as well as by the solo dev prototyping a React application on her laptop. Think of it as a streaming data API platform that scales with you from the smallest projects to petabytes of data distributed across the globe.
Join Redpanda if you’d enjoy being part of a fast-moving, 100% remote organization with team members around the globe and a culture based on trust, transparency, communication, and kindness.
We are searching for a Proposal Specialist who will be responsible for crafting compelling and strategic proposals that showcase our cloud-based solutions to potential clients. This role involves collaborating with cross-functional teams, conducting market research, and developing persuasive content to win new business opportunities.
As a Proposal Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Proposal Development: Collaborate with internal teams to gather information, technical specifications, and business requirements needed for creating tailored and winning proposals.
- Content Creation: Develop high-quality, clear, and concise content for proposals, ensuring alignment with client needs, industry best practices, and our company's value proposition.
- Proposal Strategy: Contribute to proposal strategy, offering insights on competitive positioning, pricing, and value-added services.
- Bid Management: Manage the end-to-end proposal process, ensuring adherence to deadlines, compliance with RFP requirements, and a consistent brand image.
- Client Engagement: Engage with clients during the proposal process, addressing questions and clarifications to build strong relationships and foster a positive impression of our company.
- Proposal Improvement: Continuously enhance proposal templates, boilerplate content, and knowledge repository to streamline future proposal creation.
- Win/Loss Analysis: Conduct win/loss analysis for proposals, gathering feedback to identify areas of improvement and implement lessons learned.
- Industry Insights: Stay abreast of trends and developments in the cloud industry, incorporating relevant insights into proposals to showcase our expertise.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following qualifications:
- Experience: Proven experience as a Proposal Specialist or similar role in the cloud industry, with a track record of successfully crafting winning proposals.
- Cloud Expertise: In-depth knowledge of cloud technologies, solutions, and services, with the ability to articulate complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present technical information clearly and persuasively.
- Collaboration: Strong team player with the ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Time Management: Outstanding organizational and time management skills, capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
Attention to Detail: Meticulous attention to detail to ensure accuracy and compliance in proposals.
- Customer Focus: Customer-centric mindset with a keen understanding of client needs and the ability to tailor proposals accordingly.
- Bachelor's Degree: A Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field is preferred.
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at FX Innovation:
- A multi-project context that allows you to vary what you work on and instant access to a variety of contexts, never stuck with legacy.
- Access to a free play and prototyping environment without "restrictions": Everyone has access to an environment for experimentation, one of the benefits of our partnerships.
- The opportunity to contribute to reference architectures and implementations, which allows us to not constantly start "from scratch" when delivering new services.
- The freedom to work where you thrive.
- Continuous development initiatives are available to all: Your opportunities for growth are equal to your ambitions. We firmly believe in the power of nurturing our team members, recognizing that investing in them is an investment in our collective success.
- And of course, all the things you'd expect, such as competitive salaries, a full range of benefits such as a group insurance plan tailored to your needs, a financial package for your health, wellness and RRSP account, a telemedicine service and more.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Sales (Territory) Manager to join our team! As a Sales Territory Manager, you will be responsible for finding potential clients for our company by qualifying inbound leads, generating outbound leads and starting new relationships with interested clients, thus expanding our customer base.
- Help potential customers to understand SL company value proposition and SL products that will fit their company needs
- Generate and Qualify new leads
- Provide intro calls and live demonstrations (via Zoom) to make sure a potential customer is the the right fit for our organization and showcase our SL product suit based on their company needs
- Deliver quality customer service
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Negotiating price and contracts
- As a Sales Territory Manager you'll need to understand the actual pain points and have a knowledge on how our SL Professional suit can fulfill their needs
- Work closely with the marketing team
- Communicate with all levels of the organization
- CRM's - record in a timely manner daily activities, assign tasks to internal departments across our organization, sustain CRM data input accuracy
What you need to succeed:
- 3+ years of Sales Territory Manager experience in the competitive B2B SaaS industry
- Track record of high performance; exceeding vital metrics and activity targets
- Extensive experience with CRM-systems - Preferably PripeDrive and Hubspot
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to obtain the necessary information from the prospect, while also ensuring a mutually beneficial conversation
- Being fluent in spoken and written English and German, French as an additional language will be an advantage
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
Why people choose us:
- Truly global presence. We have more than 500 clients on mostly every continent
- Diverse, multicultural team
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities;
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed;
- Stock options
- And of course, you will be joining a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place.
The Junior Sales Enablement Executive is responsible for supporting the development of training guides, battle cards, and other sales resources, as well as assisting in content management and transforming raw content into polished first drafts. This role involves collaborating with various stakeholders, including sales representatives, subject-matter experts, marketing teams, and service proposition leads, to develop compelling and relevant content that aligns with the sales strategy and objectives.
- Develop training content and materials to support sales team onboarding, service propositions training, sales methodologies, competitive positioning, and other relevant topics. Collaborate with service propositions leads and marketing to train and upskill sales and customer-facing teams with go to market strategy on new service offerings. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to support the delivery of effective training sessions
- Support the development of engaging sales training guides, battle cards, play books, and other resources that effectively communicate our service offerings’ features, benefits, and value propositions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, and service propositions leads, to gather information and insights for the creation of training materials.
- Ensure sales training content aligns with the company's sales, objectives and company branding.
- Continuously update and refine sales training materials to reflect changes in our service offerings and systems.
- Support content management efforts, including organising, categorising, and maintaining our centralised libraries of enablement assets.
- Collaborate with subject-matter experts to gather raw content, such as case studies, project write-ups, testimonials, and customer success stories.
- Convert raw content into well-structured and compelling first drafts that align with brand guidelines and messaging.
- Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency.
- Assist in the planning and execution of sales training programs and enablement sessions.
- Previous experience in sales enablement, sales training, content management or sales support role. Proven track record in creating high-quality sales training materials, such as guides, battle cards, playbooks or presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to distil complex concepts into clear and concise messaging.
- A highly motivated professional with a proven track record of achievement in developing, managing, and delivering sales enablement content projects whilst driving results.
- Ability to perform in uncertain environments and drive initiatives with independence.
- Proficiency in using content creation and content management tools, such as Microsoft Office, SharePoint
- A highly energetic, creative and driven individual with a capacity for making things happen.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and build relationships with stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
- Understanding of sales organisations, processes, methodologies, and customer buying cycles.
Before you apply, here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Quarterly Profit Share
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working policy & Remote Working
- Incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
- Employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and CallOut which your peers award.
- Pathways Career Development Quarterly
- Engagement is incredibly important! Our local teams drive our engagement events!
- And much more...
We are looking for highly motivated and competitive individuals to join our sales team as National Sales Representative (NSR) based in one of our European Locations: Italy, Spain, France, UK or Sweden. As our National Sales Representative, you’re the critical connector of our customers and our metals supply-chain solutions. The NSR will do whatever it takes to match the right supplier with the right buyer and close deals while driving maximum net revenue. Building strong relationships and being organized are the key ingredients for the NSR’s success. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual steeped in the metals industry looking to get in on the ground floor. Reporting to our Regional Director of Sales, you’ll work closely with Customer Success, Purchasing, and Finance to drive growth and revenue on a global scale. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. This role is for the NSR that not only wants to directly impact the revenue growth for Reibus but also create their own path to success with a fast-expanding team. If you are a sales rockstar who thrives with no two days being alike, we want to speak with you!
What You'll Do
- Prospecting new business: Create deal opportunities by initiating and developing new logos and customers
- Expanding within accounts: Support enterprise account strategies and execution where necessary to grow revenue with existing accounts
- Closing deals: Research, understand your customer’s positioning, offer solutions, and anticipate objections
- Partnering across organization: Coordinate with logistics, listings, finance, customer success, and other internal functions to complete sales
- Executing on our playbook: Creating and updating customer information and deal data within our CRM and maintaining other sales enabling processes
- Know our customer: Main point of contact for all inbound and outbound communication to assigned accounts and contacts
- We are open to different profiles: You have either minimum 3 years of experience buying and selling in the metals industry, or you have extensive experience in the metal industry and like to try yourself in a sales role, or you are an experienced B2B sales professional coming from other industries and you are interested in exploring the digitization of sales in the metals industry
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- A self-starter capable of working independently within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely. English required
Your Cultural Fit
- Courageous: Have the courage to fail, to voice your opinions, to challenge the consensus, and to face your own weaknesses
- Curious: Be open to new ideas. Learn more every day. Ask questions. Seek out and find answers. Bring new solutions
- Gritty: Stick with it. Don't give up. Push through the challenges. Never stop trying. Find a way to get it done
- Ownership: Always behave like an owner. Take initiative. Own the outcome and always do the right thing
- Honesty: Tell the truth. Be yourself. Say what you mean. Show respect and understand your impact on other
Ask Us About
- Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future
- Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for
- The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring
- “Be an adult”: This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with
- Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home
As a Sales Executive, your primary focus will be understanding customers' needs and motivations for transitioning to solar energy. You will effectively communicate the value and advantages of choosing Sunhero as their solar energy provider. The job operates on a flexible roster based on customer demand, covering Monday to Sunday, five days a week, with working hours from either 9 am to 6 pm or 1 pm to 10 pm.
- Familiarize yourself with customers' information provided during their inbound registration to prepare for interactions.
- Establish connections with customers, adapting your communication style to their preferences while representing Sunhero professionally.
- Identify and understand customers' needs and motivations through effective questioning and active listening.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to develop optimal solar energy solutions based on customer requirements.
- Present personalized designs to customers, highlighting the advantages of transitioning to solar energy with Sunhero.
- Apply effective closing strategies, addressing any objections or doubts raised by customers.
- Provide timely follow-up and support customers throughout their decision-making process.
What we would need from you to be successful in this role?
- Passionate about making a positive impact on the environment and changing the perception of energy production and consumption.
- Customer-centric mindset, capable of adapting communication styles to suit different customer profiles.
- Demonstrates empathy, strong questioning skills, and active listening abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage a portfolio of customers effectively.
- Thrives on challenges and possesses a growth mindset.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Results-driven as both an individual contributor and a team member.
- Native Spanish speaker with fluency in English, German, or Catalan.
What will you find working at Sunhero:
- This is a hybrid position. You can work some days at home and some days at our beautiful office in Barcelona (Utopicus, Diagonal 532). If you are working from home -or other locations- our working hours are CET +/- 2hs.
- This is a meaningful job: we are driven by the desire to make a positive impact. You will get the chance to drive environmental improvements for our planet and shape the path of one of Southern Europe’s most promising solar panel startups.
- It’s a chance to work with and learn from an experienced, diverse, inclusive, and international team. We are 19+ nationalities at Sunhero.
- You will have a flexible working schedule based on ownership and autonomy of your role.
- This is a working parent-friendly environment. 80% of our leadership are parents themselves.
- You can access Flexible Retribution benefits from a single mobile app. You can also access your earned wages in advance, at any time of the month.
- We have monthly lunch and monthly breakfast at the office. You are more than welcome to come and share quality time with us!
- You and your family will have access to top quality Medical Health Insurance.
- You can enjoy flexibility on your personal time off (vacations and working from abroad) and leaves (paternity, maternity, sick leaves)
We’re now looking for a sales leader to help us scale upmarket and drive the rapid acceleration of product adoption, build and develop a world-class enterprise sales team, meet customer and revenue targets, and continue to build on the Lithic brand. We are looking for a leader who can help scale an industry-changing company with passion, humility, drive, maturity, and impeccable business acumen. Our Head of Sales will sit on our leadership team and will initially report to the CEO.
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every requirement listed below.
- Deliver meaningful YoY ARR and volume growth by expanding our mid-market and enterprise customer sets
- Drive repeatable growth: Build an efficient, scalable enterprise sales motion and sales processes to expand our pipeline and consistently close deals
- Help us stay differentiated: Help shape our product roadmap and communicate learnings from the field to the rest of our organization
- Be a thought leader: Develop strong opinions on our strengths and weaknesses and support our culture of customer centricity
- Be data-driven: Own sales metrics and delivering sales execution plans, including revenue forecasts, headcount planning, and operating costs, in partnership with Finance and RevOps
- Team building: Help hire, train, and coach the BDR and AE teams, including around outreach, ABM, qualification, demos, negotiation, and closing
- Partner with marketing: Help drive customer targeting, messaging, outbound campaigns, and optimizing conversion rates at every stage of the funnel
- Experience in building and leading high-performing enterprise sales teams in high-growth environments (Series B and beyond), ideally with meaningful experience selling to financial services, payments and/or fintech companies
- Success in building and scaling enterprise sales infrastructure and operations in high-growth environments (lead generation programs; pipeline management; contract development; comp plans)
- Experience with complex, technical B2B sales to startups and enterprises
- Operational and analytical rigor, including experience developing metrics and quotas, pipeline forecasts, and holding teams accountable
- A great communicator, and someone who understands the need to maintain high team standards for communication
- Inspirational and empathetic leader who is passionate about career development and building a high performance culture
- A player/coach who is willing to get into the trenches with team members to uplevel current processes
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) match
- Fully covered membership to One Medical (dependent on location)
- 1-year membership to Talkspace
- Classpass credit
As Whizz continues to grow, we are seeking an experienced Sales Team Lead to join our team. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for leading our sales representatives (3 FTE) to ensure that our customers receive the best possible experience and purchase our product. You will play a critical role in lead processing mainly via calls, chats and emails by distributing tasks and ensuring that our team is providing effective performance. If you are a self-starter with a passion for sales and customer support, and have experience managing teams in a fast-paced environment, we'd love to hear from you.
- Manage and provide leadership to a remote team of 3+ Sales Representatives, with a primary focus on team leadership responsibilities accounting for approximately 60% of your role, and the remaining 40% dedicated to sales activities.
- Oversee incoming leads and conversion of leads to customers through phone calls, chats and other communication channels.
- Distribute tasks among the team on a daily basis, ensuring that all leads are handled in a timely and effective manner.
- Develop and adapt sales scripts for interactions, propose and implement new selling techniques.
- Maintain the settings of software used for sales, including phone call software, chat platforms and CRM systems.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge base in Notion, ensuring that it is regularly updated.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and use this data to continuously optimize our operations.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the sales team, developing their skills and capabilities and fostering a positive and productive team environment.
This position reports to the Head of Customer Service.
- 1+ years of sales experience in contact center/customer service environment in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience working with remote teams and leading agents, ability to motivate and coach team members.
- Ability to delicately navigate customer objections and demands.
- Ability to analyze data and performance metrics and make data-driven decisions.
- Knowledge of customer service software and tools, such as Front, CallGear, Zendesk or others is an advantage.
- Fluency in English is required (at least C1 - Advanced level); knowledge of Spanish is a strong advantage.
- Ability to work on the EST time zone schedule.
* ONLY RESUMES IN ENGLISH ARE ACCEPTED FOR THIS ROLE.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary of $1,200 per month plus KPI bonuses based on performance.
- The opportunity to work remotely.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative startup alongside highly skilled professionals.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities to further advance your skills and career growth.
The Senior Sales Engineer supports our Enterprise Sales Executives, partners and Major Account Managers across the ASEAN regions by owning the technical solution throughout the sales process. This includes initial sales prospecting, attending conferences and MeetUps, scoping and architecting solutions, running proof-of-concepts to prove ROI, training, and evangelising Fastly products in the market. This is an additional hire to complement our existing team in Singapore.
The successful candidate will have a strong desire to replace legacy web application security solutions installed in Enterprise companies with Fastly next-generation solutions to resolve speed, security, visibility and release process issues. Familiarity with security proxies, application security monitoring and the concepts of threat hunting would be very useful. Are you studying for a security certification?
With an opportunity to help grow a strong business across ASEAN region, you’ll be talking to some of the largest companies in the region, simplifying web delivery architectures, solving application security problems and making the web a safer and faster place. This role reports to the APJ Sales Engineering Manager who is based in Sydney, Australia.
What You'll Do
- Support a team of sales, account management and partnership colleagues throughout the opportunity lifecycle
- Be the technical expert on Fastly products, understand Fastly’s differentiators and win against our competitor’s products and services.
- Work remotely as well as face to face with customers; Fastly utilises Slack, Zoom, Jira, GSuite, Confluence, GitHub and SFDC as well as a number of sales and marketing applications.
- Keep your technical skills current and report on applicable new technology and technology-related trends, build demos and run your own lab environment.
- Represent Fastly at events and support the marketing team as a technical Subject Matter Expert; take part in online events and conferences
What We're Looking For
- Related professional experience in selling and scoping Internet centric software security products to technical customers and buyers in large distributed organisations.
- Experience working for a vendor or systems integrator in a pre-sales capacity is desirable
- Ability to demonstrate experience and expertise with web applications including protocol knowledge of TLS, DNS, HTTP and request redirection technologies.
- Work experience with more than one of the following:
- Linux/UNIX systems administration, compiling and management of web applications
- Streaming media delivery, Internet WAN networking, building resilient networks
- Configuration automation solutions such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc
- Web Application Firewall, bot mitigation, layered security controls and DDoS concepts
- DevSecOps tools, pen testing applications and web application security frameworks
- Travel often within the region, and to the USA and Australia.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS or a comparable field is desirable
- Ability to work in Singapore without sponsorship, please highlight business fluency of languages used in the ASEAN region.
Work Location(s) & Travel Requirements
This position is a remote role and open to candidates residing in the following locations:Singapore (Remote)
This position may require travel as required by your role or requested by your manager.
We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits that start on the first day of your employment with Fastly. Curious about our offerings?
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to meet your needs. Our offerings may vary depending on the country where you work and are subject to change.
The Technical Architect Pre-Sales is a a key function within our Pre Sales team as it responds to Technical RFP/RFI on Icertis products and to questions about technology, IT, security and compliance. Additionally, it provides technical guidance and solution design assistance to the field the Pre-Sales team.
The position reports to the Head of Pre Sales for Europe and will be supporting a team of field Pre Sales Executives and the Sales teams across Germany, France, UK, Netherlands and Sweden.
We are looking for someone based out of any location in Germany or the UK.
What you will do:
- Respond to Technical RFP/RFI on Icertis products.
- Provide technical guidance and solution design assistance to the Pre Sales team.
- Provide technical and/or business consultative services during the pre-sales cycle.
- Provide technical direction and recommendations for business objectives in order to improve the total customer experience.
- Perform technical presentations, support proof of Concepts, solutions and product demonstration.
- Handle calls with prospects/customers on all topics related to technology, security and product integrations.
- Understand complex business problems and implement and execute proof of concepts that are secure, scalable, robust and easy to implement and maintain.
- Take pride of ownership in features that are used by users of Top 100 Global enterprises.
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 12+ years of related industry experience with at least 5 years in Pre Sales capacity for products or enterprise solutions.
- Ability to interact with various customers spread across the industry, geography, including CxOs, Information Security Officers, System administrators, Architects and other computer and business professionals.
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure and work with geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral are required.
- Hands on experience responding to technical RFPs including technology, IT, security and compliance questions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud and of Security and Compliance.
- Experience in interfacing between various ERP products like SAP, SFDC, CRM is a plus.
- Prior software development experience with Microsoft Technologies like .NET Framework, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server etc. will be an added advantage.
What we offer:
We are committed to the health and well-being of all Icertians, their families, the communities they live in, and our customers. This commitment is represented in the Icertis “Four Rings of Responsibility”: Take Care of Self, Take Care of Family, Take Care of Community, and Take Care of Business, in that order.
We are seeking a skilled Sales Manager to join our international startup marketing agency on a part-time basis. In this role, you will play a crucial role in developing and expanding our business with external clients. It's important to note that we are in the early stages of launching this external client-focused initiative, making your contribution vital to its success.
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies to acquire new clients and spearhead our entry into the external client market.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with existing and potential clients, serving as a trusted advisor and main point of contact.
- Understand client needs and provide tailored solutions, effectively aligning our services with their marketing objectives.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including marketing, design, and account management, to ensure seamless project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, market developments, and competitors to identify new business opportunities and stay ahead of the curve.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales proposals, negotiate contracts, and close deals to achieve ambitious revenue targets.
- Proven experience as a Sales Manager.
- Strong track record of working with international clients in the UAE market.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal, enabling effective communication with clients and stakeholders.
- Exceptional negotiation and presentation abilities to effectively articulate our value proposition and secure new business.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented, with a passion for driving sales growth and contributing to the development of new business directions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple client accounts simultaneously.
Join our dynamic team as we embark on an exciting journey of launching our external client-focused initiatives. As a Sales Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to shape our business and make a significant impact on its development. If you are a senior sales professional with a strong command of English and experience working with international clients in the UAE market, we would love to hear from you.
What you will do
- Develop sales strategy (industries, geography, target customer profile, success metrics, pricing policy);
- Generate leads, run negotiations, formulate and “sell” business cases, close deals;
- Develop marketing materials and organise marketing events (presentations, product demonstrations, meetings, etc.);
- Engage internal resources, including technical and admin staff;
- Manage Key Accounts including Customer success;
- Build market and competitor intelligence;
- Develop external network and support corporate PR activities (publications, events);
- Plan sales activities, execute and report results.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales in IT;
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or Computer Science;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills;
- English – Advanced.
You’ll work directly with the Technical Sales team for D&M in DACH and will be responsible for executing on a high impact, highly visible project that will be seen and should be used in the future by the entire Technical Sales Organization in EMEA.
Learn about the inner-workings and mechanics inside a technical sales team, how they prepare for future success, what it takes to stand up to the competition and make our customers happy.
Engage directly with the internal Autodesk teams, understand who they are, what they need and how they we could best address our markets. Help push and position our Fusion 360 extensions in an innovative and unique approach creating valuable assets which than can be used in future sales projects.
- Be responsible for thinking of creative ways to generate compelling content for demos and presentations
- Generate compelling designs and instill excitement in our customer base by starting from scratch with a design idea
- Create the demo data set and workflow all the way to a 3D printed model in the consumer goods area
- Technical background in engineering
- Experience in CAD software or other design software – Fusion 360 is a plus
- Has a passion in product design, industrial design, graphic design, engineering, and manufacturing
- Proficient in creative writing and editing technical documents into human-speak
- Interest in media and video production to create supporting video material
- Enjoys working creatively in a team and presenting results to an audience through webinars, livestreams, etc.
- Curious and motivated to get things done
- Additional experience in writing and marketing is a plus
Adsession is an Ad-Network that connects the Publishers with the Biggest Advertisers in the industry. Now we’re hugely scaling the business and focusing on building the right team, so that Adsession grows to be a leading Ad-Network in the industry!
- Find new Direct Advertisers;
- Sell the ads provided by the Publishers Department;
- Cooperate with the Publishers Department to optimise deals for maximum performance;
- Advertisers Account Management;
- Attend International Conferences.
- Find new ad-formats and revenue streams.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with unique and fresh approach strategies for new Advertisers;
- Out of the box thinking is a must;
- Strong problem solving skills and independence;
- Good Google Sheet knowledge;
- Fluent in English;
- Existing contact network of direct advertisers;
- Working experience with Ad-Server platforms;
- Good understanding of Ad-formats and their average market values;
Nice to have:
- Experience working in the adult industry is considered a big plus.
- Experience with Pipedrive or similar programs.
- Performance Bonus;
- No bureaucracy;
- Great team & enjoyable working environment;
- Full relocation support to Limassol (Cyprus);
- Medical insurance;
- Sports program;
- Paid vacation, personal days, sick leave;
- Paid lunches at the office;
- Support for the families: 50% reimbursement for kindergartens/schools;
- Unlimited fruits & snacks at the office!
As Whizz continues to grow, we are expanding our Customer Service team. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the best possible experience. You will play a critical role in driving customer satisfaction by providing timely and effective support to our customers. If you are a self-starter with a passion for customer service, we'd love to hear from you.
- Handle a high volume of incoming calls and customer inquiries
- Build strong relationships with customers to increase loyalty and satisfaction
- Accurately record customer interactions and transactions
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems by clarifying the issue and selecting the best solution
- Process orders and handle customer requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain and update customer databases
- Convert leads to customers through exceptional customer service
- Provide support through phone calls, emails, and chats
- Upsell and cross-sell product offerings to customers
- Collaborate with other departments, including legal, IT, and marketing, to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Fluency in English is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work on the EST time zone schedule.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Previous experience in customer support and knowledge of CRM systems is an advantage.
What we offer
- $800/month base salary plus up to $200/month performance bonus.
- Flexible 5-day work schedule from 9 am to 6 pm EST, allowing for choice of workdays.
- The opportunity to work remotely.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities to further advance your customer service skills and career growth.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative startup alongside highly skilled professionals.
- Proficiency in both Russian and English languages is required
Your role & responsibilities
Your main goal will be to make our CS team move from a reactive support function to a strategic and proactive Customer Success function.
In order to achieve that, you’ll structure all of Figures’ customer success, onboarding, and support processes, looking to provide the best experience possible in an efficient way.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build Customer Success at scale / a digital CS strategy for SMBs
- Build a mid-market Customer Success approach
- Contribute to building a product-led growth & product-led sales strategy
- People management: build, manage & mentor the CS team (currently, we have 5 people in the team)
- Data quality: make sure we have a robust validation process to ensure the good quality of our compensation data
- Customer feedback: ensure the CS team is the voice of the customer at Figures
- Leadership: build good cross-functional relationships with Sales, Marketing & Product
Even though it’s not an Individual Contributor role, we’ll expect the you to be super hands-on in understanding topics in-depth and finding the problems and the solutions. Most of the time, you’ll own the resolution of the problems by managing other stakeholders (in the CS team or in other teams).
What we look for
- Lead to Head of level: 5+ years experience in B2B SaaS, including at least 2-3 years successfully managing a CS team.
- Experience with Customer Success at scale / Digital CS.
- Customer Success experience with SMBs (3-10k ACV) & mid-market companies (10k+ ACV).
- Successfully built a CS function from (almost) scratch in a B2B SaaS organisation. Strong people management skills: hiring, managing, mentoring & developing people.
- Has seen the Seed/Series A to Series B journey (1M. to 10M. ARR).
- Has grown the CS team from a few people to 10-15+ people.
- Experience with “complex” onboarding processes where clients need to import and configure their data.
- Experience working with an international team selling into different geographical markets.
- High data literacy: really good at understanding data & very data-driven.
- Alignment with our values: you have a strong sense of ownership, you are pragmatic & you are at ease to give and receive feedback (while not taking yourself too seriously!).
- Fluent or native level English speaker (we are building an international team).
- Based in Europe (or ready to relocate).
- Excited to come to Paris: You’re able to spend 3 days every 2 months with the whole team in our office in Paris.
Compensation & Perks
You can find all details about our compensation policy here.
- On-market salary. We target the market's 50th percentile using data from the best benchmark on the market.
The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in the UK, is between £90,000 and £112,000 OTE (including a £72-90k base salary).
The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in Germany or in the Netherlands, is between €87,000 and €112,000 OTE (including a €70-90k base salary).
The estimated salary for this role, for someone based in France, is between €75,000 and €94,000 OTE (including a €60-75k base salary).
Of course that could be adjusted for any outlier profile!
For people who live outside of the those countries, we adjust the compensation based on our Global Salary Convertor’s cost of labor.
- Above-market equity. We allocate 14% of our company towards employee grants, which is considerably above market practices (the average equity pool size is a bit less than 10%).
0.34% to 0.45% ownership of the company, depending on your seniority level (≈ €1.6-2.2M in case of a €1B exit).
- Company incentive program (profit sharing plan).
We believe in a collective sharing of Figures' success. The purpose of this bonus is to associate employees collectively with the results and/or performance of the company.
The bonus potential is €3,000 under the company-wide bonus scheme.
- Above-market benefits & perks.
We’ve been Flexified, so you can trust that we’re a truly flexible workplace. More details here!
- Generous time off policy. 25 days of annual paid time off + 1 extra day off every fortnight (we apply a “9-day fortnight” schedule: we get Wednesday or Friday off every other week - learn more about it here!).
- Remote Flexibility. Mandatory 3 days in the office every 2 months (expenses paid by Figures), that's it!
- Premium Health Insurance & Pension. Each country has its specificities.
- €5 Daily Meal Vouchers. It’s a very French thing, everyone will enjoy this benefit!
- Commuting expenses. 100% taken care of by Figures.
- Sustainable mobility allowance. For people based in France: €35 per month if you use one of the eligible transportation to commute to the office.
- Sports subscription/allowance. Sport is pretty much anchored in Figures’ values, so we made it part of our perks: 40€ / month, or Gymlib subscription in France.
- Maternity & parental leave: our basis is the French market minimum, but if you’re in a country with better ones, we’ll align your perks on it, hoping that someday we’ll all be aligned to German standards. On top of that:
1-month parental leave for the second parent paid at 100% of the salary.
1-month worked part-time (50%) but paid at 100% when returning from maternity leave.
This is a unique opportunity to work side-by-side with a leading sales team and an extremely approachable and knowledgeable senior management team. ForgeRock is currently hiring for an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) for its Bristol office to initiate sales cycles for our team. This position is responsible for feeding the sales pipeline by identifying and developing new sales leads to pass on to ForgeRock's sales organization. This is accomplished through sourcing, contacting, educating and qualifying new prospects via phone and email to create sales ready opportunities. In conjunction with inbound marketing leads, the Sales Development team qualifies and sets up initial discovery calls for the sales team within their territory via outbound efforts. Consistently meeting or exceeding goals around pipeline and revenue growth will ultimately measure your success. The SDR position will give you back what you put into it.
- Produce qualified meetings for Sales that convert into pipeline opportunities
- Achieve key metrics for sales growth on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Know what it takes to meet or exceed your goals and maintain the momentum to do so
- Perform research on companies as a component of lead generation and qualification activities utilizing the web and other available research tools
- Learn how to navigate through an organization to get what you need
- Build and maintain alignment and positive partnerships with Sales and Marketing to meet regional objectives
- Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
- Work with mentors to set goals for yourself to gain consideration for promotion
- Additional responsibilities may include advance communications, or in person / virtual participation at events
- Understand and live by the ForgeRock values
- Ensure use and data integrity of Salesforce (CRM) and Sales Engagement Tool
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as at least one of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish
- Self-starter mentality with a well-developed interpersonal, decision-making, and organizational skills
- Confident engaging in conversations with new prospects over the phone
- The ability to not take NO as an answer
- Exceptional communication and social media skills are necessary to create multiple access points into the market and prospect accounts
- Ability to acquire and maintain knowledge of the IAM market and ForgeRock’s solutions
- Previous experience managing a prospects and pipeline via CRM preferred
- Previous SaaS sales experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred but not required
As an Intern / Trainee, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited
The successful candidate will:
- Analysing financial and operational data of Value analysis subject company;
- Supporting senior staff in financial model development, report writing and day-to-day assignments
- Conducting global, local as well as specific industry market research.
- Assisting senior staff in data visualisation and data processing in Ms. PowerPoint and Ms. Excel
What we are looking for
- Bachelor or Master degree final year students or graduates, studies in Business Administration/Economics or Finance related majors.
- A good basis of corporate finance and accounting knowledge, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of financial statements and valuation methods/concepts (NPV, IRR, WACC, FCFF, FCFE, etc.);
- Data collection on target companies/potential investors, market research conducting;
- Basic Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficiency in English (must), Russian (preferable) and Azeri.
- Strong visualisation skills in PowerPoint.
- Relevant work/internship experience is an advantage.
- ACCA (F2, F3, F7, F9) qualification is an advantage.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager who will be the client advocate for ongoing technical operations and support services. This position is also responsible for keeping an eye towards identifying additional opportunities for Worksighted to add value to the existing relationship. Client Success Managers are technically savvy, exceptionally client-centric, multi-tasking individuals who act as a conduit for clients and also help the company maintain and grow the revenue base for managed clients.
Who You Are:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree specializing in Business, Marketing, IT, OR you have equivalent work experience.
- You have at least two (2) years of experience in engineering or technical support.
- You have at least three (3) years of experience in any combination of technical, sales, and/or customer service.
- You have a basic knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
- You have basic experience with Salesforce & Lifecycle Insights.
- You have previous experience in business to business sales.
- You have a customer-first orientation and the ability to communicate effectively.
What You’re Accountable For:
- Assisting clients with navigating the technical and process aspects of working with Worksighted by serving as a technical liaison, client advocate, trusted advisor, and point of escalation.
- Analyzing clients’ business and technical needs. Working with internal engineers to develop and propose solutions to meet those needs. Articulating the solution to the client so their understanding and needs are met by the proposed solution.
- Developing a plan and executing alignment for clients with Worksighted’s tech stack by understanding the client’s business needs. Working to establish IT strategy and annual customer IT budgets.
- Educating clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth.
- Delighting customers with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Creating and delivering quotes and proposals to help reduce problems and keep the client’s environment running optimally. Driving expansion and opportunity development.
- Maintaining thought leadership with customers through technology business reviews.
- Managing existing relationships with clients by serving as the main point of contact, facilitating requests, and engaging the right resources at the proper times.
- Monitoring support needs and working closely with client contacts to proactively plan and review the effectiveness of service delivery by analyzing the client’s incident usage. Making recommendations to help maximize support utilization.
- Maintaining and growing the revenue base of managed accounts by account retention, agreement compliance, and renewals.
- Overseeing the client onboarding experience and adherence to internal documentation for customer accounts.
- Developing and sharing best practices with team members to promote standardization and clear documentation.
- Utilizing the company-provided tools for weekly check-ins, 1-on-1s, and L10 meetings to ensure frequent communication and collaboration.
- Any other duties or tasks assigned by the Company.
What You’ll Use:
- Microsoft 365
- Lifecycle Insights
Why You’ll Love Worksighted:
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, company matches to 401(k) and HSA accounts, and company-paid short-term disability and life insurance policies.
- Generous compensation package with a quarterly bonus program.
- Paid time off for vacations, sick time, and personal days, plus a paid day off on your birthday!
- Well-rounded approach to employee wellness with benefits such as a monthly wellness stipend, free healthy snacks, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Monthly cell phone stipend.
- Open and collaborative work environment – both in office and from home.
- Frequent employee engagement activities ranging from potlucks to company-wide games of virtual BINGO.
- In-depth onboarding program including lunch with leadership, job shadows with every department of the company, and thorough on-the-job training.
- Continuous performance management process with open communication, consistent check ins, and support from leaders.
About this role
CharterUP is seeking an Inbound Sales Manager who will manage a team of 8-12 inbound sales reps within our high-velocity inbound sales team. This critical role within our Sales organization will ensure team shift coverage, monitor sales metrics, and maintain a high level of excellence and results-focused performance of the team.
- Competitive base salary and commission target, $120k OTE
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Foster a high performing sales culture focused on learning, development and collaboration that attracts, retains and motivates a diverse group of inbound sales development professionals
- Develop and execute strategies to elevate the team’s performance through coaching and training
- Continuously elevate the selling skills of each team member
- Lead in a hands-on way, supporting team members to sell, negotiate and close deals
- Apply a deep understanding of CharterUP’s product offering to drive the team’s success and elevate the customer experience
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with Operations, Customer Support, and Marketing leaders in order to cultivate support for sales efforts
Experience and Expertise
- 2+ years in a sales leadership role (either at Manager or Senior Manager level), ideally within a call center or high velocity inbound environment
- Ideally several years of proven success as a sales representative in a fast paced sales environment
- Experience with both transactional sales and complex sales involving long sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with all stages of the sales cycle, from demand generation to closing
- Demonstrated ability to excel in fast-paced environment and maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Superb organizational skills and ability to execute in a nimble and fast-moving start-up environment
- High degree of analytical and quantitative reasoning skills
- Step 1: Initial video call with Talent Acquisition + Brief (12 min) online assessment (Wonderlic)
- Step 2: Video call with VP of People
- Step 3: Quantitative Reasoning Interview with Talent Acquisition
- Step 4: Final Interview - Exec team members
- Step 5: Offer, Background check, reference check
- Step 6: Welcome aboard!
A Kiteworks Sales Engineer is a pre-sales expert, deeply technical with great customer skillswho is committed to solving prospects and customers problems and pain points using a consultative approach. When it comes to deploying enterprise software, you are the guru; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, referenceable customers. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence: no details about a customer project get by you.
As our key technical advisor and product advocate, you will actively drive and manage the sales process from technology evaluation through to Customer Success. You will engage with prospects to help them understand the solutions Kiteworks can provide an organisation.
What You Will Do
- Educate prospective customers about the solutions the Kiteworks platform offers; present market comparisons of our competitors to demonstrate the advantage of choosing Kiteworks
- Provide intensive pre-sales technical consulting to the sales staff and prospective Kiteworks clients, participating in online demonstrations of our product, conference calls and onsite visits.
- Drive the pre-sales process with a goal of closing business and increasing the dollar value of the PO through a consultative and collaborative approach with the prospect. Document success criteria and ensure all business requirements are met using the application
- Consult with the Regional Sales Manager during the proposal process to ensure that all technical information and recommendations address customer requirements
- Support Account Management, Marketing, Customer Success and customers to ensure newly released features are understood & how they might increase the value of existing installations
- Document market feedback and collaborate with Product Management to ensure future iterations of the kiteworks platforms fits our client’s business needs
- Provide product responses for RFPs/RFIs. Own the process from start to finish
What You Bring With You
- Multilingual, fluent in both German and English
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics (or equivalent) or 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in selling to VP and C-level executives across multiple departments
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills with an ability to interact favorably with customers. Must be personable and possess high level of personal integrity
- Detailed knowledge of the Internet, including the function of web servers, browsers, enterprise networks and cyber security
- Familiarity with API’s, email infrastructure, HTML, HTTP, HTTPS and preferably with TCP/IP, Linux/Unix knowledge and VMware knowledge.
- Independent, self-starter who takes responsibility for the results of their Sales Pod and can think outside the box to provide custom solutions when needed
- Willingness to travel to customer, prospects and channel partner sites up to 50% of the time.
What We Offer
- You’ll be rewarded with a competitive compensation package
- Stock option
- 30 days of annual paid leave
About the Role
The ideal AE candidate has experience handling all stages of a SaaS sales cycle, from cold-calling prospective customers and setting meetings to performing discovery and solving customer pain, all the way through to negotiating and closing deals. They are able to prioritize effectively and to budget their resources in order to meet (and exceed!) their quotas.
This role will include:
- Running the complete sales cycles from prospecting to discovery to demoing to proposal to closing a deal
- Penetrating accounts with cold outbound prospecting strategies to generate new opportunities with a deep focus on preparation and post-meeting follow up
- Working a wide variety of lead sources including SDR-generated meetings, inbound leads, partnership and event leads, and self-sourced outbound leads
- Leading customized software demos for a wide variety of prospective customer stakeholders (CEOs, CFOs, VPs, Project Managers, Purchasing Agents)
- Navigating 4-8 week sales cycles involving multiple decision makers and teams with differing pains
- Collaborating and coordinating with internal stakeholders throughout the sales cycle, including SDRs, Sales Engineers, Sales Managers, and executive leaders
- Consistently overachieving monthly sales goals
- Utilizing best-in-class sales tools including SalesForce, SalesLoft, and Gong
- Acting as an exceptional Kojo ambassador to the construction industry
Detail-oriented, empathetic, and self-assured Account Executives thrive at Kojo! If you have the following skills and experience, we can't wait to speak with you.
- 4-6 years of work experience in sales (SDR to AE) with at least 3 as a full cycle quota carrying rep in a motion with a similar ASP, sales cycle, and expectations around self sets
- Experience growing from SDR to AE
- Previously sold a technical product to an underserved industry, construction a plus
- Demonstrated organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience forecasting deals and leveraging SFDC mandatory fields
- Previous experience working with SalesForce, Zoominfo, and Gong
- Previous experience in a vertical SaaS company with an account-based motion
- High energy and charismatic - must be able to build rapport quickly
- High level of accountability and integrity
- Bachelor’s degree, a plus
Your tasks will be:
- Help to drive discipline, hygiene and accuracy around CRM and other systems, sales forecasting, reports;
- Help to develop and implement effective cross-functional processes, analytical ecosystem across different sources - CRM, Partner portal, Customer Success systems, other inner systems;
- Support sales analytics, reporting, and forecasting on a quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc basis for internal teams and investors;
- Assist with the creation of reports & dashboards within CRM, Microsoft Power BI.
- Help to migrate from CRM PipeDrive to HubSpot will be your task for first 3 months.
We expect you will have:
- 1-3+ years in Sales Operations Management in IT companies dealing with SaaS products or complex IT products. ;
- Admin-level proficiency in Hubspot CRM, and Microsoft Power BI;
- Strong analytical and process definition skills in sales and general business processes, clear understanding of main terms: lead, account, LTV, CAC, av. bill, RR, NRR, etc.;
- Solid working experience with Excel, PowerBI, CRM (PipeDrive, HubSpot) and analytical programs;
- Strong knowledge of English (Advanced or proficient);
- You are located outside of Russia/ Belarus.
Why people choose us:
- Truly global presence. We have more than 500 clients on mostly every continent;
- Diverse, multicultural team;
- Competitive salary in USD;
- Stock options;
- Paid vacations: 28 days;
- Every member has the chance to influence the team’s decisions and activities;
- Complex challenges and rapid growth within the company are guaranteed;
- We are just setting up a Sales Analytical Department, and you will be the first person. Becoming a leader of the Department in a year fully depends on your ambition ;)
- And of course, you will be joining a team of young and talented people who want to make this world a better and safer place.
We`re looking for an ambitious, Sales/Account Manager (remote) to join our new ad network (CPA)/agency with focus and expertise within iGaming niche.
- Experience in igaming vertical from 2 years (publisher or advertiser side);
- Existing contact network of direct advertisers/brands;
- Working expertise with tracking platforms: affise/tune/in-house;
- Basic understanding of casino unit economics and funnel metrics;
- High self-presentation and communication skills;
- Practical skills in interaction with cross;
- Functional teams (designers, devs, html-coders, analytics, etc.);
- Ability to persuade, test different hypothesis;
- English level - not less than upper-intermediate.
- Target potential partners among the pool of top or emerging casino operators/direct advertisers with own affiliate program;
- Create tailor-made sales picthes depending on our USP and partner’s demand;
- Nurture existing partner pipeline by meeting their LTV/ROI goals;
- Track and analyze performance in cooperation with partners on a regular basis: traffic quality control, cap management, breakdown by sources/sub-ids, etc.;
- Timely collect all the due payments based on the agreed terms;
- Tind prospecting partners on conferences/local meetups, act as a brand ambassador;
- Set up current partners in the tecnhical system, manage possible tracking issues and statistics discrepancies;
- Scale overall amount of partners, offers and available geos to maximize average profit per partner and cumulative profit in general;
- Evaluate custom and unique deals in the matter of hybrid models/exclusive terms;
- Research competitors/market trends.
What we offer:
- Ambitious profitable project with adequate management;
- Fair bonus tied to KPIs;
- Fully remote work (preferable CET time zone);
- Take part in events and conferences;
- Medical health insurance;
- Paid vacation, personal days and sick leave;
- Paid English lessons.
About the role:
Our sales team has grown considerably and so the company’s enablement needs. We are looking for a seasoned professional who can uplevel our enablement programs and help our sales team effectively sell our expanding product suite into new industries and geographies.
You should apply if:
- You want to impact the industries that run our world: Your efforts will result in real-world impact—helping to keep the lights on, get food into grocery stores, and most importantly, ensure workers return home safely.
- You have innate curiosity in how businesses work: One day you’ll meet with someone in waste management and the next you may be learning about the inner workings of a food distribution center. Our top sales team members seek to learn the ins and outs of the businesses they support in order to make a larger impact.
- You build genuine relationships with your customers: The industries we serve have relied on pen-and-paper solutions for years and haven’t been met with the type of technology we offer. Our customers value earned trust and human relationships built over time.
- You want to be with the best: Samsara’s high-performance culture means you’ll be surrounded by the best and challenged to go farther than you have before.
- You are a team player: At Samsara, sales is a team sport. We help each other out by sharing best practices and focus on winning as a team.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with sales & sales leadership to uplevel existing enablement programs for our entire go-to-market sales team (ADR, MM, ENT, Sales Engineers, Customer Success, Renewals, Partnerships, etc.)
- Work strategically with non-sales departments (Product Marketing, Legal, People Ops. etc) to remove roadblocks and accelerate revenue growth.
- Actively support management and facilitation of New Hire Onboarding programs
- Develop and deliver continuing education programs
- Maintain content and update to remain current
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Focus on Customer Success, Build for the Long Term, Adopt a Growth Mindset, Be Inclusive, Win as a Team) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Deep understanding of internal sales ecosystems & experience partnering with product marketing (or product teams), and direct sellers
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, including experience in virtual training facilitation and engagement techniques
- Experience developing training materials (e.g. presentations, videos, guides, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for tackling large scale enablement opportunities
- 4-5 years of managing enablement programs for multi-segment sales teams
An ideal candidate also has:
- Has a background in sales, operations, including program management
- Background in coordinating training for multiple product lines
- Is comfortable in an unsupervised working environment
- Manages or has managed LMS & CMS platforms
- Works closely with direct team & is comfortable receiving & giving feedback
- Passion for learning and people development
Samsara is an inclusive work environment, and we are committed to ensuring equal opportunity in employment for qualified persons with disabilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here if you require any reasonable accommodations throughout the recruiting process.
US Only: Please note that Samsara’s COVID-19 vaccination policy requires all team members who will be meeting in person for business or working from one of our offices to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or submit regular testing. People who cannot be vaccinated for qualifying medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, and other legally protected categories, may request an accommodation.
Full time employees receive an above market total compensation package along with employee-led remote and flexible working, health benefits, Samsara for Good charity fund, and much, much more. Take a look at our Benefits site to learn more.
At Samsara, we have adopted a flexible way of working, enabling teams and individuals to do their best work, regardless of where they’re based. We value in-person collaboration and know a change of scenery and quiet space to work is welcomed from time to time, but also appreciate that the world of work has changed. Our offices remain open for those who prefer to collaborate or work in-office, but we also encourage fully remote applicants. As most roles are not required to be in the office, we are able to hire remotely where Samsara has an established presence. If a role is required to be in a certain location and candidates do not have work authorization for that location, Samsara will conduct an immigration assessment. If the role is not required to be in a specific location, Samsara will move forward with the remote location that works best for the business. All offers of employment are contingent upon an individual’s ability to secure and maintain the legal right to work at the company.
- Conducting commercial negotiations together with your mentor;
- Presenting the company's services, including preparation of presentation materials;
- Preparing commercial proposals and supporting deals;
- Expanding the contact network and actively networking;
- Working with and supporting the marketing and lead generation department in the search for new potential customers;
- Participating in the creation of marketing materials;
- Re-engaging customers;
- Going on business trips to meet our customers worldwide.
- Experience in active sales for 1+ year;
- Skills in sales and negotiation techniques;
- Focus on the result and self-management skills;
- Communication skills, stress resistance, high energy, proactivity, and intelligence;
- Strong desire to learn new things and dig into products;
- Systematic thinking, the ability to clearly express your thoughts, and well-bred speech;
- Level of English or German – Upper-Intermediate or above.
Reasons to join us
- You can add cooperation with such customers as Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, BNP Paribas, Allianz, Ryanair, TUI, Verivox, etc. to your CV;
- For the past four years, our company has been growing annually by 60–100%;
- You will gain experience in developing business relationships with the world's largest brands;
- We offer high-profile deals, negotiation practice, and live communication in foreign languages;
- Mentoring and adaptation programs will help you blend with the team and get involved in your work as comfortably as possible;
- You will have a Resource Manager responsible for your career growth;
- The company will provide continuous support and guidance throughout your work;
- Sales plans and roadmaps for your professional advancement;
- Established teams with streamlined processes, where you can learn something new from your colleagues every day and enjoy your work.
- Our employees are provided with a benefit package and an extensive set of bonuses.
- We at Andersen have many different ways to grow. You can improve as a specialist or a manager, and all your activities will be decently rewarded.
Day in and day out a Global Inside Sales Intern in Insider:
- researches companies globally and identifies key decision-makers,
- conducts market research on more than 25 markets globally,
- prepares training and enablement Materials for Global Inside Sales Team,
- researches and implements tools for Global Inside Sales Team to improve the current process and productivity,
- generates performance reports for the team based on data from the CRM,
- constantly identifies ways to improve the current sales process.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- are a university student or a fresh graduate
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- have good exposure to the e-commerce society will be an advantage
- have the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- have excellent ability with Excel and PowerPoint
- are creative about researching markets, identifying key players and generating leads
- are able to digest information easily and create presentation decks
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you:
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment;
- to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences; Don't believe us? Just ask Google
- access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe
- relocation opportunities as part of your career development depending on your progress
- access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself
- access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge
- space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- fun with the occasional team activities!
- No Dress Code!
- Experience in sales of digital advertising, advertising networks, on the agency side, and advertising services for 2 years. Recommendations are needed, and examples of successful deals
- Experience with one of the segments: internet services, retail, shopping, mobile services, e-commerce, fintech, food tech, and startups
- You know well what a CPA, CPI, ROI, conversion is. These terms are not empty words for you
- Experience in the regions: Europe, USA
- User skills with CRM system (preferably Hubspot)
- Excellent sales skills. We will ask you to tell us about examples of complex contracts in your career
- You enjoy working with clients and solve every case with great enthusiasm
- You are professional at making presentations and quickly orientate during negotiations
- Excellent English language, both spoken and written
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving mindset
- Energetic, creative, target driven, highly motivated
- Processing leads as a result of lead generation, as well as independently attracting leads through LinkedIn, conferences and meetups
- Development and maintenance of an active sales funnel of potential customers in the USA
- Preparing presentations for clients, organizing online meetings, negotiating
- Preparation of commercial proposals, setting tasks for colleagues to develop media plans. Negotiating terms with clients, dealing with objections
- Working with CRM and other sales technology stack tools
- Sales funnel analysis and results achievement
- Remote-first format. Full or part time, Monday through Friday. You choose where you want to work: at home or in the office. To work in the office you just need to book in advance. We work in the coolest co-working spaces in BA.
- Data-driven approach, advanced services for work: Asana, Slack, G-Suite, HubSpot (CRM).
- Cost sharing for core training.
- Compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and location. An important component of income is a sales commission and profit sharing participation.
- The Sales Development Representative will have the opportunity to attend various conferences, including those in other parts of America. Accommodation and ticket expenses will be covered by the company.
We are seeking highly self-motivated, proactive, and organized professionals with exceptional English and German language skills to provide comprehensive support to our customers in their search for suitable apartments in Germany.
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional support to clients in their search for suitable apartments in Germany
- Conducting thorough research to identify suitable properties and presenting them to clients
- Coordinating viewings with agents and assisting clients with the application process
- Preparing application documentation with great attention to detail
- Collaborating closely with your supervisor to ensure the highest level of service delivery
We are looking for someone who meets the following qualifications:
- Fluent in both English and German (C1 proficiency is mandatory)
- Experience in the relocation field is an advantage
- Good understanding or desire to learn about the real estate rental market in Germany
- Strong communication skills
- Highly customer-oriented with excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
We provide the following benefits:
- Comprehensive paid training and onboarding program
- Attractive success fee bonuses and performance-related rewards
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from anywhere
- Continuous mentorship and support throughout the entire employment cycle
- Opportunity to be part of a team that is scaling a great immigration product within the emerging industry of global mobility.
With multiple investors under our belt, we are a fast growing US fintech company dedicated to building a B2C ecosystem for those who are traditionally overlooked by US financial institutions.
We are expanding our Growth team!! If you love consumer marketing and data-driven decisions – we have lots of it for you! ❤️ And if you have an excellent background in CRM marketing (email/sms/push), please read on. We’d love to speak with you!
We’re looking for an Email Marketing, Associate / Email Marketing, Senior Associate to join the Growth Marketing team whose work will center on campaign execution including ad-doc blast campaigns, journeys, email strategy, and best practices. The Growth Marketing team is focused on growth, acquisition and retention of B9 customers, working hand-in-hand with product & engineering teams to achieve our ambitious targets. You will help define CRM strategies and end-to-end campaigns in support of product initiatives, align internal stakeholders.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will execute ad hoc campaigns across email and push (scaling to additional channels in future) — primarily these will be product-focused campaigns but also including education, news and regulatory info
- You will help define the customer communication strategy and CRM roadmap
- You will analyze campaign results, make recommendations & implement changes based on key findings
What We Look For In You
- You have 4+ years of CRM experience including email, push notification and other CRM channels
- You have a solid understanding of basic HTML for email, email best practices & industry standards
- You are comfortable setting up & executing campaign experiments (A/B, MV) to track business impact, analyzing the data and extracting key insights
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You are very comfortable working cross-functionally and cross-culturally, a self-starter and a quick learner
- Full-time, remote or office space
- International team of experienced and talented professionals
- Ability to become a leader in a fast-growing team
- Offsite corporate events in Mexico / Canada / US
In this role, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities in UK and EU. You are a self-starter who enjoys strategic outreach and sales tactics to grow and expand the client base. We offer hybrid/remote work flexibility, intensive trainings, attractive bonus scheme and potential growth within the company depending on your career interests.
- Qualify and establish first contact with potential B2B clients through inbound lead generation follow-up.
- Be driven and responsible for active approaching prospect clients via cold calls and emails.
- Maintain sales pipeline, negotiate and close deals in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Understand and love our products, present unique product benefits, ensure smooth communication between FINOM and our customers.
- Help the existing clients in their subscription renewal cycles and activation of new products to maximize FINOM experience.
- Increase customer retention, satisfaction and usage of FINOM solutions.
Key Performance Indicators (monthly):
- Opportunities Won.
- Team Generated Revenue.
- Number of Opened Accounts.
- Driven individual with 1-3 years of relevant experience in sales.
- Basic understanding of Banking & Payments Industry.
- Fluent English ( German language is a plus).
- Degree in Finance, Banking, Economics or similar relevant field.
- You are excellent in communications and enjoy talking to clients.
- You put structure into your work managing multiple accounts at different sales stages.
- You are good both in individual work and as a team player.
- You aim for bright career in sales.
- You are motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented, you were born to win!
At Finom you will have:
- Clear and attractive sales commission and bonuses every month.
- Full-time employment.
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in, or visit one of our offices in the Netherlands, UK, Spain and Cyprus.
- Clear career path, steep development opportunities in a super fast-growing company in the field of modern banking and finance.
- Passionate team of young talented people around the globe: Mission-driven and a whole lot of fun.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Breaking patterns and taking risks, always open to your ideas and initiatives.
Nord Beaver is a young GameDev company founded in July 2020. We develop HTML5 games. We've created and developed more than 20 HTML5 games, and our goal is to help HTML5 game market to become a significant part of the gaming industry.
Our team is growing dynamically and attracting talented professionals. Now we are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who's able to make the growth scalable and predictable.
- Act as the individual contributor in our Brand, Sales and Partnerships areas and seek new business opportunities
- Engage our professional network by contacting and developing relationships with potential partners;
- Collaborate closely with platforms to increase key product metrics of our games;
- Build long-term trusting relationships with our partners;
- Lobby new tech areas in product and development teams to reach new partnership opportunities;
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market;
- Work on Brand Awareness, improve the reputation and recognition of Nord Beaver;
- Report directly to our CEO on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) growth results.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Proven 4 years+ work experience in Business Development positions or similar role in GameDev;
- Track record of achieving growth results affecting on company revenues;
- Experience building partnerships with different game platforms;
- Wide professional networking;
- Understanding of performance metrics;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Fluent English is a must
- Remote work from any country (we love remote work, and know how to stay motivated);
- Relocation options: if you want to work offline, you can choose our office to relocate;
- Flexible vacation (we give you 31 days PTO, only you decide when you have holiday);
- Various courses necessary for team development;
- Opportunity to gain unique experience in the gaming industry;
- Interesting projects that will not let you get bored;
- No strict hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the growing business;
- Offline meetups.
Institutional Sales Manager (OTC):
The key goal for the Institutional Sales Manager role is to drive sales of the OTC payments department. Obtain new high-net-worth / institutional clients.
Key Business Processes:
Client acquisition, sales and onboarding process. Cross-department interactions with the Legal and Compliance team. Working closely with the Operations teams. Reporting to the head of business development.
- Manage sales cycle from pre-sales, sales to onboarding for new/existing clients;
- Manage existing sales pipeline;
- Increase Sales and Business Development efforts for new high-net-worth / institutional clients;
- Participating in international events and exhibitions.
Required Experience and Background:
- Actual experience in a similar role with a track record of not less than five years;
- Strong knowledge of the financial markets and OTC payment processing (Institutional payments);
- Experience in working with on-ramp/off-ramp solutions;
- Proven track record in establishing strong partnerships with large enterprise businesses worldwide;
- Microsoft office advanced user;CRM, Helpdesk and Project management systems advanced user;
- Knowledge of Asana, Freshdesk, Jira will be an advantage;
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Technical science will be an advantage;
- English language proficiency level (C1).
- Strong communicator and capable of expressing oneself clearly both in speaking and in writing;
- Strong leadership skills;
In this role, you will...
- Search for contacts of decision makers. Our main focus is social networks like Telegram/Twitter/Facebook/Reddit as well as other relevant platforms and channels.
- Communicate with potential customers, identify their needs, handle objections, and transfer them to the Sales Manager.
- Maintain a database of potential customers. We use HubSpot for that.
- Find alternative ways to attract customers. We are always up to trying new things out.
You will be a great fit if...
- You have a proven track of success in this role. It’d be ideal if you have experience finding contacts of potential clients for b2b SaaS products globally.
- You’re very organized. You have an operational mindset: you keep everything organized and in the right place. You don’t miss leads and return to the old ones over time.
- You’re the boss of CRM and sales platforms. You know the DNA of CRM and how to quickly adjust your previously acquired knowledge to our company. It’d be great if you have experience using HubSpot, Apollo, SalesQL, Hunter.io, Snov.io, and Sales Navigator.
- You’re nice to talk to. You can negotiate the deal with a lead, you don’t hide, you’re not a shady person, you show excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal and written, and you possess a high level of English.
- You’re a winner with numbers. You critically assess your own performance and thirst for improving it. You love reporting and showing numbers as-is and being fair with yourself and the team.
Nord Beaver is a young GameDev company founded in July 2020. We develop cross-platform games based on HTML5 technology from idea to implementation. We've created and developed more than 20 HTML5 games, and our goal is to help HTML5 game market to become a significant part of the gaming industry.
Our team is growing dynamically and attracting talented professionals. Now we are looking for an experienced Chief Business Development Officer
- To act as the individual contributor in our Marketing, Sales and Partnerships areas and seek new business opportunities by engaging our network and by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients;
- Form a development strategy for the company and manage its tactics together with the CEO;
- Contact potential clients through different channels and qualify leads from marketing campaigns;
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients;
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market;
- Build work with the company brand, improve the reputation and recognition of Nord Beaver;
- Report directly to our CEO on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Proven 4 years+ work experience in Business Development, Sales positions or similar role in GameDev;
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques;
- Track record of achieving sales quotas;
- Experience with different platforms such as Poki, Azerion, Crazygames, etc. and other sources;
- A wide range of professional acquaintances;
- Understanding of sales performance metrics;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Fluent English is a must, and knowledge of other languages is a huge plus
- Remote work from any country (we love remote work, and know how to stay motivated);
- Relocation options: if you want to work offline, you can choose one of our offices to relocate;
- Flexible vacation (we give you 31 days PTO, only you decide when you have holiday);
- Various courses necessary for team development;
- Opportunity to gain unique experience in the gaming industry;
- Interesting projects that will not let you get bored;
- No strict hierarchy, no bureaucracy, and opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the growing business;
- Offline meetups.
The selection process at Nord Beaver includes:
- Recruiting screening
- Test task
- Technical interview