What is this job all about?
As a Junior UA Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and execution of user acquisition strategies to drive growth and engagement for our products. You will be working closely with the senior UA team to analyze and optimize campaigns across different channels to ensure optimal performance.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in developing and implementing user acquisition strategies across various channels, including paid social, search, display, and mobile app networks.
- Conduct daily performance analysis and optimization of user acquisition campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop compelling ad creatives, messaging, and landing pages that drive user engagement.
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics such as CTR, CPC, CPA, and LTV, and use these insights to inform future campaigns.
- Conduct research on industry trends, competitor activity, and emerging user acquisition channels to identify new growth opportunities.
- Assist in developing and executing A/B tests to optimize campaign performance and drive incremental improvements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including product, data analytics, and engineering, to ensure campaigns are aligned with business objectives.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in user acquisition or performance marketing, preferably in the mobile app or gaming industry.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data analysis and interpretation.
- Familiarity with user acquisition channels, including Facebook, Google, and mobile ad networks.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Tableau.
- Experience with A/B testing and campaign optimization.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with a proactive mindset and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
What do we offer in return?
We are all about our games. We live them and want to create the best product for our players. To do that we need only the best people, and we know that we need to give, to receive. We believe that work is much more than benefits that you receive, although we have quite a few of those. But you can also count on us, grow with us, be sure to get a free hand to test, learn and improve and most of all you will have a direct impact on the product and the company.
As an Outsourcing Expert you will ensure compliance with internal policies and applicable regulation relating to regulatory outsourcing and third-party risk management.
- Act as the main point of contact for internal business units and relevant control functions during Scalable Capital’s third party risk management lifecycle (onboarding, monitoring, offboarding)
- Coordinate central monitoring & reporting for regulatory outsourcings & all other external vendors
- Support our internal business units by ensuring consistently high quality in monitoring, reporting and documentation
- Work closely together with Scalable Capital’s Outsourcing Officer and support the preparation of reports, such as the outsourcing report to management and internal control functions
- Continuously analyze the outsourcing and third-party risk management process for appropriateness and suggest and implement improvements on a continuous basis
- A university degree in a relevant field or a comparable qualification
- 1-3 years experience in regulatory outsourcing/third-party risk management
- Basic knowledge of applicable regulations (WpIG, MaRisk, BAIT, EBA Outsourcing Guidelines)
- You are self-sustained & pro-active
- You are pragmatic & solution oriented
- You enjoy working in a multi disciplinary environment, collaborating with teams of different backgrounds
- You are fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- Work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighbourhoods of Berlin
- Be productive with the latest hardware and tools
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Learn and experience German culture first hand by joining our free German language classes
- (International) relocation support
- Enjoy your free time with 30 paid vacation days and take the opportunity to work from abroad
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package and from the company pension scheme
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital's PRIME+ Broker
We are currently looking to hire interns who want to work on the psychological aspects of human behavior, interaction and productivity with our application or website as well as explore how psychology plays a role in both the education industry and system. We are a company that recognizes the versatility of psychology majors and how applicable their skills are to a whole range of fields related to business, marketing, public relations, social media and more.
Bellow are the important details you will need to take note of:
- Only English is spoken on the job
- The minimum number of internship months we can accept is 2 months
- Both International Students and Locals are welcome to apply for this position
- This internship is completely work from home and international students who are based in countries at least 3 hours away from Malaysia are more than welcome to apply
- Administrative work on Ms Excel files or research work on MS Word
- Conducting research that is pertinent to understanding either the users of our platform or job applicants
- Planning and as well as designing tools that would be used to help our users understand themselves like with personality tests or processes that would help facilitate the users’ ability to find, enrol or to apply opportunities more easily (Like for learning and job opportunities)
- Working with graphics designers or coming up with your own website or mobile app page concept things such as psychology tests, career tests on Adobe XD
- If needed: To help run or be a part of induction programs or training programs for new employees to help them integrate into the company culture better
- If needed: Human resource functions such as interviewing and testing applicants
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Analytical, Critical and Logical thinking skills
- Some knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Excel & Word, Google Docs, Google sheets, Dropbox and etc
- Administrative skills
- General knowledge related to business, marketing, design, human resource and more would be a huge bonus.
- Project management skills and the ability to use project management tools like AirTable ,Jira, Trello, Asana, etc.is a bonus
- You can work from home for the whole internship period
- A reference letter can be requested upon completion of internship
- A bit of flexibility with working time aside from the usual 9am to 6pm (Ex. 8am to 5pm / 7:30am to 4:30pm)
- If you are a good fit with us and you are performing very well with the work, you may be eligible for a chance to be retained by the company as a either a part-timer or a full-timer.
Solutions Architect Mission
Smartcat develops collaboration software that allows a multi-sided marketplace of brands, agencies, and freelance linguists to translate content. Supported by our integrated payment and automatic translation engines, our suite becomes the central language translation hub for different teams in a global enterprise.
Your mission is to fully leverage our unique Language Deliver Platform™ offering, its “unfair” distribution model, and the very high ROI (>500% in the first year) global enterprises achieve by implementing Smartcat, which is especially sound in 2023 economics.
You will partner with our Account Managers and Account Executives in our more complex and technical engagements in order to deliver technical solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients. Your mission is to understand our clients' requirements and technical challenges, and to design and implement solutions that leverage the full potential of our platform to enable them to achieve their localization goals.
- Within the first three months you will become familiar with the product and its capabilities, as well as the technical challenges and requirements of our clients. You will be able to deliver technical demos and prepare responses to technical questions, questionnaires, RFIs and RFPs. You’ll also be able to provide localization and technical support for the sales team while effectively qualifying our opportunities and supporting our technical buyers
- You will work with our sales teams to engineer value for our customers, identify customer pain points that can be solved through our technology and the best localization processes
- You will support technical sales processes and help close deals, providing quotes and proofs of value (POVs) sometimes outside the product's current capabilities
- You will work with our clients to produce SOWs and effectively hand over projects to the delivery teams for implementation
- You will also be expected to provide regular feedback to our product teams on our clients' needs and opportunities for innovation
- Strong technical presales experience, ideally within a SaaS environment
- Advanced technical skills, including the ability to understand and troubleshoot complex technical problems and to design and implement custom solutions
- A background in localization, with a deep understanding of localization workflows and processes and knowledge of localization engineering, including experience with localization tools, formats, and best practices
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to identify and analyze technical challenges and opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical concepts and solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to manage client expectations and to effectively persuade stakeholders
- Excellent teamworking skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues and clients in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A data-driven approach with the ability to justify decisions using concrete metrics
- Integrity and full commitment
- Growth mindset
- Readiness to work in a highly intense startup environment requiring extreme focus, a strong sense of ownership, and persistence to breakthrough
- Openness to constructive feedback and the opinions and ideas of others
Why joining Smartcat might be your best move so far
- The ongoing rise of the content economy is causing a massive shift in the language industry. All today’s megatrends AI in the language space, gateway marketplaces in B2B, etc. — are converging at lightning speed. Smartcat’s disruptive business model taps into this $50B industry with a platform where buyers and suppliers connect, collaborate, and leverage our workflow SaaS.
- You will enjoy building with us. You will drive changes in how an old-fashioned global language industry operates while improving how hundreds of thousands of people work and millions of people exchange knowledge and ideas worldwide.
- While the language industry is big and fragmented enough to keep us busy building a billion-dollar company in the next few years, we are already seeing how the platform naturally expands to adjacent language and content-related verticals, expanding our TAM and making our journey even more exciting.
- We are a global team of 150+ enthusiastic people. We have been fully remote since 2020, with some locations populated with more “Smartcatters” than others, such as Boston, NYC, SF, the Bay Area, London, Lisbon, and Yerevan. We strive to grow aggressively, but we also preserve our high performance, engagement, and open feedback culture. As diverse as we are, we love working and having fun together, and we’re sure you’ll love working with us too.
- Smartcat is backed by Matrix Partners, FJ Labs, and other top VC firms focusing on SaaS and marketplace startups (you might recognize names like HubSpot, Zendesk, Uber, Stripe, RigUp, and Quora in their portfolios). This helps us innovate at a fast pace and learn from top professionals in other industries.
- We are looking for someone who will become a part of the team and play a critical role in the most exciting part of our journey from a post-Series B startup to a company exceeding $1b in GMV and valuation. Our journey isn’t for the faint of heart. You need to be an extremely fast learner to bring value to our users and the industry as a whole. You need to see the big picture and execute strategies that significantly increase shareholder value over time. We need a sharp mind who can stay two steps ahead on the road. We’ve got lots of success to share if you’re ready for it.
- We welcome everyone and create inclusive teams. We celebrate differences and encourage everyone to join us and be themselves at work. We are committed to diversity and inclusion & prohibit discrimination and harassment.
Summary / Role Purpose
Join the Ansys Student Internship Program to apply your education to solve real world engineering problems, advance career skills and experience work at Ansys. The student intern will be part of the Application Engineering Team (Ansys Customer Excellence team) focused on Optics. The intern will use the Ansys Optics simulation platform and products to collaborate with a team of expert professionals to accomplish customer support objective. The intern will get an opportunity to interact with Ansys global leaders. The internship will run for 3-6 months.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Create new simulation methodologies, troubleshoot problem set-ups, run simulation benchmarks, and update industry best practices pertaining to modeling and simulation of engineered products & processes
- Develop competence in one or more products working under mentor.
- Update Ansys training course material and Knowledge material
- Create technical marketing content
- Communicate with users on the Ansys community/forum
- Perform literature search to locate relevant publications using Ansys or competitive products, as well as experimental data
- Triage workflow issues, identify root cause and file product defect for RD.
- Write detailed technical reports and present results to Ansys teams
- Network within the Ansys Customer Excellence team to learn various job functions such as presales support, post sales technical support, consulting services, etc.
- Support testing efforts to determine new feature readiness for commercial release
- Participate in various customer interactions such as web meetings and customer visits
- Participate in Ansys events (exhibitions, seminars) and content preparation
- Participate in Ansys internal events
- Co-organize university lectures, workshops and job fairs
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- MS in Engineering, Electrical Engineering with a focus on photonics and/or electronics, Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with using Ansys SPEOS, Ansys Zemax or other simulation software involving real world, industry level applications
- Currently enrolled as an engineering graduate student (M.S. or Ph.D.) in an accredited Japan university.
- Ready to work at the advertised location without requiring relocation assistance by Ansys
- Motivated to learn. Strong problem solving, communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated skills in writing, understanding, and presenting in fluent English
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Basic experience with Python or other object-oriented programming/scripting languages
- Knowledge of design optimization methods for engineering
About the Role:
As a Partner Alliance Intern, you will have the opportunity to work as the liaison between us and our technology partners, playing both a “product manager” as well as “product marketing” type role for the incubation, integration and GTM of our strategic technology partnerships. You will have the opportunity to support scoping strategic integrations with various technology partners, providing technical support and guidance for the partner ecosystem, as well as supporting your partner’s GTM and Field events, where appropriate.
The ideal candidate should possess a keen interest in the Endpoint security ecosystem. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Our Internship Program:
Sentinel Next-Gen is our Internship Program which is designed to nurture the incoming generations of talent. Each position is a paid opportunity that lets university students dive in and gain hands-on experience while developing skills to help them grow in their early career.
Our global internship program trains the next-generation of cybersecurity talent across a range of specializations, from threat intelligence to information security, engineering and marketing. Interns can learn about the network security industry from leading thinkers, grow their professional networks, and be part of a career-defining experience including:
- 1:1 mentorship
- The opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Training and Development opportunities
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company
- Leadership speaker series where you can learn about other areas of the business and ask questions to the senior leadership team and industry experts
- Fun events!
What you will do:
- Learn about various product management responsibilities like creating strategy and roadmaps, feature and bug prioritization, advocating for customers, etc
- Gather and document partner feedback and help influence and inform the SentinelOne product roadmap within SentinelOne product organization.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams including Business and Corporate Development, Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales Engineering and other internal organizations across SentinelOne on a regular basis.
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time, degree-seeking program with an expected graduation date in 2024
- Interested/willing to learn about cybersecurity
- Enthusiastic, driven and confident: the ability to clearly and persuasively articulate the company’s mission, product and business opportunity
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.
StackAdapt is hiring a Platform Quality Intern to join our growing Partnerships Team. You will be responsible for auditing ad creatives as well as exchange inventory. We are looking for Individuals who thrive at using data-driven solutions to support client efforts to effectively buy advertising through StackAdapt’s platform. You will be reporting into our Senior Manager of Platform Quality. It is important that you thrive in a fast-paced environment and that you excel at working on multiple tasks at once. Ideal candidates are those with an investigative mindset and an extreme attention to detail.
The duration of the internship will be for 8 months. StackAdapt is a Remote First company, we are open to candidates located anywhere in Toronto, ON for this position.
What you'll be doing:
- Uphold StackAdapt’s advertising quality and inventory quality standards by auditing exchange inventory to ensure brand-safe advertising
- Address & manage basic requests from our sales team through Freshdesk, and improve internal guidance when required
- Research and analyze advertising laws, rules, and regulations from around the globe
- Prepare comprehensive reporting for all key metrics
- Data hygiene, record-keeping & platform troubleshooting
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or similar quantitative discipline
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, data visualization, and manipulation of large data sets
- Experience with Elasticsearch, SQL, Tableau is a plus, not required
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Investigative mindset and attention to detail
- Previous online advertising experience or interest in all things media is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Fun swag and access to state-of-the-art technology!
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture
- Our social and team events (virtually!)
- Robust training and onboarding program
- Mentorship opportunities, you will be learning from industry professionals!
About the Role
We are searching for a passionate new team member to join our Customer Adoption team as a Sr. Compensation Solutions Consultant. Our Customer Adoption team provides our customers with a unique combination of world class technical support, consultation, and services to help them resolve their most complex inquiries with CaptivateIQ.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has previous experience in a Technical Support and/or Managed Services organization and enjoys breaking complex concepts into their core elements and explaining those elements in an easily digestible form, and when necessary, provide hands-on assistance with implementing solutions on behalf of our customers. If you’ve spent a full day building a model in Excel or complex query in SQL and recognize that as a great day, we’d love to meet you! We are building a world-class team of data modelers, problem solvers, and incentive specialists that care deeply about the value our software brings to our customers. This role is an incredible opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team and to gain deep expertise in our cutting-edge data modeling technology.
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert on CaptivateIQ’s platform and primary point of contact to speak to and resolve our most complex technical escalations from Support, Customer Success, and other Customer Experience teams
- Understand customer modeling requirements, design system configurations, and implement solutions in collaboration with customers
- Collaborate on expanding and improving our documentation and training curriculum that anticipates/addresses customers questions about using our platform
- Collaborate on building more repeatable and scalable ways for us to serve our customers
- Be a compassionate liaison between the customer and internal teams to resolve system issues
- Continuously learn and master our product and modeling best practices
- Create project plans and manage multiple small to large/complex projects at once.
- 6+ years of strong Commissions industry experience, B2B, and/or Saas
- Expert technical, reporting, SQL, and Excel skills
- 4+ years experience handling small and large/complex projects at same time
- 4+ years in a customer facing role
- Project Management certification / experience is a plus
- Ability to prioritize for, mentor, and coach team members
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organization and communication skills Friendly, obsessively customer-focused and service-oriented
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong customer service skills and have excellent technical problem-solving skills
- Past experience in any of the following capacities: financial operations, financial planning and analysis, accounting, system administration, customer experience, data science, technology consulting
- Proficiency with managing data through: CRMs (e.g. Salesforce), BI tools (e.g., Tableau), Data Warehouses (e.g., Snowflake), ERPs (e.g. Netsuite), or subscription management systems (e.g. Zuora).
- Fluent in English
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Customer Service and Data Processing training courses along with other training courses as assigned
- Support Customer Service and Data Processing queues
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g., simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes)
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Conduct department-wide training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- 1+ years' experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar role
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Training, HR, or related field preferred
Resource Innovations offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Resource Innovations also offers three weeks paid vacation per year, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds, a discretionary bonus and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
As an intern at Vestwell, you will have the opportunity to learn about the company and all aspects of our industry and business across various departments. You will work closely with stakeholders across our extremely collaborative, cross-functional teams to conduct research, capture data, and attend meetings where you will be asked to participate in projects that will help prepare you to tackle business challenges here and in your future career.
To help set you up for success and ensure opportunities for continuous growth, you will have an assigned manager and dedicated mentor to help guide you through your internship with regularly scheduled check-ins and feedback sessions.
Teams looking for your support:
- Engineer - DevOps
- Product & UX
- Cyber Security
- Fulfill tasks set out by manager/mentor
- Attend and participate in team meetings
- Deliver final internship presentation to stakeholders
- A final year student or recent graduate (including boot camps and or other related programs)
- Based in the U.S. (EST preferred)
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in GSuite and or Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask
- Cope well under pressure
- Compensation: $25/hr for 30 hours per week (schedule TBD between you and your manager/team)
- Dedicated opportunities to connect with other employees and interns
- Open invitations to Company Lunch & Learns and Events
- Examples of events from this past quarter: A conversation on Saving for Success: Achieving Your Financial Goals led by Women leaders at Vestwell. A Fireside Chat with Women In Leadership on breaking the bias and celebrating women’s achievements.
- Insights Discovery Personal Profile & Workshop in Personal Effectiveness
- If eligible, opportunity for conversion to full-time employment (check out the benefits for full-time employees below!)
We are looking for an engaged and passionate Data Visualization Engineer to join our growing Engineering Team.
Your role at Aircall:
- Responsible for delivering client facing dashboards with actionable insights
- Be a storyteller, who can show how to get business insights from the Dashboard for customer success
- Act as Coach/Mentor for developers and clients and influence Visualization best practices
- Solve data and analytics problems using design thinking principles
- Ensure data quality
- Join the data engineers to help them develop and maintain the pipeline
A little more about you:
- 3+ years experience in a Data Visualization role
- Expertise in reporting tools (Looker or Tableau) (Must have)
- Knowledge of KPIs, hierarchies, and the understanding of data relationships
- Expertise in advanced-level calculations on data sets
- Ability to connect to data sources (internal and external), import data, and transform data
- Identify bottlenecks and improve reporting tools performance
- Understanding of data warehouse concepts
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries to extract data from relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Redshift)
- Good knowledge of AWS (Important to have)
- Experience in version control systems (Github/gitlab)
- Understanding of basic ETL and ETL tools
- Python or Scala
- AWS (Lambda, SQS, Kinesis, Redshift), Airflow, Flink, Spark, Looker,
- A continuous deployment process based on GitLab
We love to take care of our people and offer the following benefits:
- Full remote
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- 9€/day meal allowance
- 45€/month for Gym expenses
- 25 days off
- 150€/month allowance per child < 10 years of age
- Stock options to be part of Aircall's success.
We are looking for a Program Producer who will help build relationships with speakers, coordinate the content production, and ensure a great experience for speakers during the event.
For which tasks (responsibilities)?
- Identify and recruit top-quality speakers and panelists for the conference, representing diverse perspectives and expertise within the gaming industry
- Ensure a high-quality experience for speakers at the event, including coordinating logistics, managing schedules, and providing on-site support.
- Stay up-to-date on industry news and trends, and contribute to the overall conference strategy and direction
- Coordinate the process of content production during the event and afterward for Youtube.
- Work closely with marketing and communications teams to promote the conference and ensure maximum attendance and engagement
What kind of professional are we looking for?
- Background in education or content production
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working remotely and willing to travel as required
- Deep understanding and passion for the gaming industry
Why do we enjoy working here?
- Competitive salary package, including bonuses
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Friendly, responsible, and organized team members
- Flexible schedule and remote work options
- Work-life balance, crucial for event planning.
A Hot Set is looking for a long-term (12-month commitment) Editor. The position of the Editor is unpaid, part-time, and will be online based out of your area of residence as A Hot Set will have an all-volunteer staff of writers (including the Publisher)
- Acts as ranking site manager under the direction of the Publisher.
- Assists in selecting and supervising the site contributors.
- Assists in disseminating assignments that are congruent with the site's target demographic.
- Works with contributors to develop AP Style articles from original ideas to completed articles.
- Reviewing, and approving content.
- Cross-check all citations and examine all the references.
- Conforms to deadlines and production requirements.
- Assists in creating and disseminating all staff-related information.
Official Start Date: May, 2023
- Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills.
- Expert at AP Style writing format.
- Effective judgment and decision-making skills.
- Expert in managing time and completing the given task within the decided time.
- Expert knowledge of communication and mass media.
- Experience and ability to learn new online content media platforms.
- Strong interests in a diverse range of scripted and reality-based entertainment topics related to the film, television, theater, and streaming industry.
- Previous editorial or content management experience and/or having managed/run a relevant site of your own.
Yahoo UK is looking for an outstanding individual to join its editorial team as an intern. Having been trained to NCTJ standard you will work across the editorial team (News, Finance, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Audience). This role will enable you to broaden your skillset as you will gain experience covering breaking stories, features as well as social and SEO strategy. You will demonstrate that you have a real passion for journalism; be able to write quickly and accurately; and possess strong organisational skills. Yahoo globally has 900 million monthly users and a footprint in multiple countries and this opportunity is a fantastic chance for you to showcase your talent. The role is a 6-month contract with a competitive salary. Remote working will be considered, although some presence in our central London offices will be needed when required. You must be a citizen of the UK or have the right to work in the UK.
- Research relevant, interesting, trending and timely ideas for content
- Conduct research for news articles and features
- Write engaging and topical articles when required and as directed by the senior editor or news editor
- Source required images from pre-approved providers
- Build galleries with compelling commentary appropriate for the Yahoo! audience
- Contribute to daily and weekly brainstorming sessions
- Proven knowledge of internet journalism and how it’s different to other mediums
- Editorial background with a good understanding of what makes a compelling story
- Proven interest in current affairs
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Quick learner, able to make decisions, multi-task and prioritise in a timely manner
- Fluent English speaker with clear knowledge of, and interest in, British popular culture
- National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ) qualification is preferred though a degree (or higher) that is journalism-related will also be considered
- Please include examples of your work across a range of topics
Currently we're searching for a fantastic Event Manager to organize 3-5 events in various cities around the world. We're looking for someone who's energetic, proactive, and able to work at a fast pace. You should have experience in event planning, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Organizing events in various cities around the world 🌍
- Developing budgets and keeping expenses under control for events 💰
- Coordinating the work of event managers 🤝
- Working with suppliers and contractors 🛍️
- Working with the marketing department to attract participants and promote events 📣
- Evaluating the effectiveness of events, analyzing feedback and suggestions from participants 🤔
- At least 3 years of experience in event planning 🎉
- Experience working in an international company 🌐
- Excellent communication skills 💬
- Ability to work in a team 🤝
- Ability to work at a fast pace with tight deadlines ⏰
- Upper-Intermediate level of English 🇺🇸
- Contacts in the event industry 📞
- Experience working with budgets and financial documentation 💸
- Experience organizing various types of events (conferences, festivals, exhibitions, etc.) 🎭
What we offer
- Career growth and development of professional skills 📈
- Competitive salary and benefits package 💰
- Opportunity to work on interesting projects and travel around the world ✈️
- Friendly team and pleasant working atmosphere 😊
If you're ready for new challenges, have all the necessary skills, and want to work in a dynamic and exciting field, we're waiting for you to join our team!
- Option to relocate to Dubai permanently 🌴
- Official employment with Emirates ID and an account in "Sberbank" UAE 💳
- Stable salary in currency 💰
- Interesting tasks and career growth 📈
- Develop, execute and manage user acquisition campaigns across multiple channels, including Baidu, Twitter, Naver and Yahoo Japan
- Develop and execute strategies to optimize campaign performance and achieve target KPIs
- Analyze campaign performance data, identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions to optimize campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Analytics and Creative to optimize campaigns and ensure alignment with overall business objectives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments in user acquisition, apply best practices to drive performance and innovation.
- At least 1 year of proven experience in user acquisition, preferably in an Asian market
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Tableau, and the ability to analyze large data sets
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to decision-making
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising
- An individual contributor & true team player
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed KPIs and achieve campaign objectives
- Fluency in English is required, and proficiency in an Asian language is a plus.
Would be a plus:
- UA practices in different GEOs (USA, Tier 1, Tier 2, Asia)
- Technical degree / degree in advertising, or marketing, or other proven skills.
What we offer:
- A focused team of like-minded professionals with a healthy company culture and appreciation of work-life balance
- Ample opportunities for learning, professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary + 13th salary
- Individual workstation in our Limassol office with modern high-quality equipment
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
- 21 business days annual leave (+ an additional day for every National holiday that falls on the weekend)
- Medical insurance for you and your immediate family
- 8 psychotherapy sessions per year at the company's expense from online accredited psychotherapy portals
- Monthly allowance for lunches
- Full support for relocation to Limassol and/or work permit issuance if needed.
The main activities will be to work on projects supporting the WW Category Readiness team:
- Support to WW Category Management team
- Manage the running of the Website
- Responsible for the Governance and reporting from all of the webinars and events we run Globally
- Support all the Initiatives and Campaigns we run with all the GTM
- Own and drive key projects to enhance the Category and Attach team operational and business practice
- Works with our Marketing teams on campaigns and initiatives at a Global level
- Drive personal development to enhance skills and provide base of knowledge for University
Four-year university students who are working in a non-technical internship role during their study or in summer breaks full time (40 hours week) and during calendar school year at part-time (20 hours week).
- Working closely with the Category Management VP, to assist in key areas of the business
- Own and Manage Governance Dashboard around new programs we launch from WW
- Work closely with team to report on the ROI from WW Webinars
- Review all training completed and quarterly report back
- Working with team around the Co-ordination of all of our communications of Newsletters and EDM’s to all GTM
- Develop understanding of Pointnext Support Direct and Channel engagements
- Understand and articulate HPE and Pointnext strategy
- Engagement with the Channel and Install Base to support key communications activities and training
- Own and drive development plan
- Develop understanding of HPE’s internal sales processes and reporting tools
- Maintenance of HPE Support Intranet on a weekly basis and work with Micro focus
- Manage the Calendar of Events for the Team
- SFDC campaign alignment and reporting if a new campaign is launched
Education and Experience Required:
High School Degree 2nd Year of University completed--typically a non- technical degree specialization.
Major on the following areas:
- Information Technology
States with Pay Range Requirement
The expected salary/wage range for a U.S.-based hire filling this position is provided below. Actual offer may vary from this range based upon geographic location, work experience, education/training, and/or skill level. If this is a sales role, then the listed salary range reflects combined base salary and target-level sales compensation pay. If this is a non-sales role, then the listed salary range reflects base salary only. Variable incentives may also be offered. Information about employee benefits offered can be found at https://myhperewards.com/main/new-hire-enrollment.html.
Hourly: $42.00 - $25.50
What we offer:
Distribusion Technologies is committed to making ground transportation accessible for all and creating a sustainable future for global travel. Today, we provide a B2B technology platform that connects bus and rail operators around the world with over 100 of the biggest online retail names in the travel industry.
Boosted by a recent €30m Series B funding round, Distribusion is quickly expanding globally and looking for a Partnerships Analyst to grow our network of customer-facing channels. Together with these partners, we create industry leading search-to-ticketing experiences on websites and apps that people know and trust.
You benefit from:
- A fast-growing, international environment with a flat organisational structure.
- Ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organisation.
- An opportunity to work with the industry’s leading players.
- A diverse and experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions.
Who you are:
- Proficient in English (written and oral).
- Attentive to details.
- Experienced with Excel and data entry.
- Able to prioritize your work packages and meet deadlines.
- Able to collaborate across different teams and geographies.
- Interested in technical topics and API-based solutions.
What you'll do:
- Write сompelling and informative product descriptions that will attract potential customers.
- Collaborate with the team to set up new products on partner channels, ensuring the accuracy and completeness of product information.
- Develop and maintain processes to keep the product information up-to-date, using a variety of tools and platforms.
- Conduct pre-launch tests of technical API connections, working with the team to identify and troubleshoot any issues.
- Work with partners to handle customer requests and inquiries, providing timely and effective support.
- Assisting the team in creating supporting materials, including documentation and presentations.
About the role
By joining us as a Business Summer Intern in the Commercial Strategy team, you will get great insight into how Storytel works as a company, learn about our strategies and operations across our different domains, and get to work on projects of real strategic importance to Storytel. Examples of previous summer intern projects include creating business cases for new subscription tiers and devising strategy proposals for different products and to target new audiences.
The Commercial Strategy team is responsible for pricing, packaging, promotions, payment optimisation and competitor and market research on a global level within our full-funnel marketing organization.
Your responsibilities may for example include conducting relevant quantitative and qualitative research and analysis related to the commercial aspects of our business, devising strategic recommendations, and creating and presenting various material to internal stakeholders. As part of our internship program, you will also have mentors with whom you will work closely, and get to participate in various training, workshops, and social activities to further accelerate your learning and get to know your fellow intern and Storytellers better.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program, preferably in a program related to business or engineering
- Available for a 5-week summer internship starting 5th of June in our Stockholm office
- Driven and ready to take both responsibility and initiative
- Curious and passionate about learning new things
- Enjoy working with data and have an analytical mindset
- A flexible and collaborative team player
- Interested in working within an agile and fast-growing tech company with people from all over the world
- Fluent or on a professional level in English, both spoken and written
And of course, we hope that you share our passion for stories, creativity, and innovation!
What we can offer
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like doing things in new ways and questioning old methods. The Storytel culture - characterized by being welcoming and helpful - is important to us. We don’t believe in hierarchy and micromanagement; we highly believe in giving responsibility and having people grow alongside it. If you like to read more about us and our products please have a look at www.storytel.com.
To be considered, send us your CV and fill out the questions in the application form in English! Please apply here no later than 2023-03-31.
This is a paid internship.
About the Job:
- As a senior design team member, you will work to shape product experiences by leading the content design of the language components of the Airbase product, including on-screen messaging and in-app instructions.
- You will focus on understanding the nuances of how our customers think and interact with our platform, to help create an optimal user experience for the different user personas. You will quickly gain confidence with using our software as a user would, leveraging that knowledge to create messaging that enhances user experience.
- This is an opportunity to influence how the UX Writing function evolves as we grow and impact product success. We’re looking for someone who thrives in the growth stages of a company and is self-driven.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with PMs, engineers, designers, onboarding specialists, and customer success to define the messaging, words, and overall UX copy strategy we deliver throughout the product from initial definition to launch.
- Interact with end users to understand the various personas that work with our software and their pain points related to managing company spending. Use this knowledge to design and create effective communication for them.
- Plan and execute user testing of your messaging and copy.
- Contribute to and build on our design system, especially from a copy and messaging perspective.
- Collaborate with other UX writers to define, maintain & update the content style guide along with the Tone & Voice guide.
- Act as a subject matter expert and evangelize the practice of UX writing in the company.
- Mentor other UX writers in the team.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in a UX writer role, ideally as part of a product design team.
- Portfolio with work samples showcasing your writing skills and user experience work.
- Demonstrated experience in defining and managing the personality, tone, voice, and other aspects of a product’s content principles.
- Experience with writing content for web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of different testing methodologies for content.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, especially to tiny interaction details that delight users.
- Motivated self-starter who likes a fast-paced work environment with multiple active projects.
- Passionate about joining a small team and building a company.
Nice to Haves:
- You’ve worked at a startup.
- Experience with workflow-driven B2B SaaS products.
- Experience with accounting terms or Fintech software.
- Experience working with cross-functional and international teams.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical writer (IT products);
- Good command of English and Russian;
- Experience in creating help documentation in English;
- Ability to present information in a structured way;
- Strong self-management skills.
- Java (Python, C++, etc.);
- Simulation modeling skills (AnyLogic, Flexsim, Arena, etc.) are a plus;
- Video editing and production (in Camtasia) experience is a plus.
- Creating documentation for AnyLogic (in English and Russian);
- Analyzing user needs and describing the optimal software usage scenarios in tutorials;
- Designing new models for tutorials;
- Updating the existing documentation;
- Translating documentation from English to Russian and from Russian to English;
- Preparing scenarios and producing new how-to videos.
- Job prospects within the company according to your strongest skills
- Competitive salary which is a subject to discuss with successful candidates, depending on their skills and knowledge
- Semi-annual bonuses (after the trial period)
- Flexible working hours: Mon-Fri, obligatory presence 11.00 -18.00 (but 40 hours per week)
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Additional health insurance program (after the trial period)
- Coffee-point with drinks, fruits, and cookies
- Sports/education compensation
Tasks in the role
- Proofreading P&D translations made by Deepl (in Eng, but comparison with the RU original is needed).
- Helping with P&D translations (RU -> EN).
- Editing/formatting texts.
Who we are looking for
- C1-C2 English + Russian.
- Demonstrable experience working with user and/or developer documentation or other developer content (examples of articles)—writing, editing.
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence or alternatives.
They say there are no perfect candidates, but that might well be you, if
- You are familiar with docs-as-code, working with an IDE, Git.
We will try to create all the right conditions for you to work and rest comfortably
- Work format Choice: It’s up to you to decide what work format works best for you. You can #wfo, #wfh, or mix both.
- Temporary contract for two months with the opportunity to extend the contract.
- Flexible working hours.
- Breakfast, snacks, and coffee at the office.
- Corporate events.
The Content Marketing Specialist will work cross-functionally to produce high-quality content and grow Monite’s organic reach. You will be an integral part of positioning Sumsub as the go-to source for best-practice content on embedded finance and payments. We are looking for a self-starter who is organised, process-driven, and highly motivated to tell compelling stories and learn to produce content at scale.
- 1+ years of experience working in writing, editing, and content management
- Proven ability to manage a content calendar and follow a style guide
- Experience working with cross-functional partners, like designers, growth marketers, project managers, and subject matter experts
- Experience following a style guide and adapting writing to a company brand voice
- Experience writing about finance, fintech, product management, or close topics is a plus
- Self-starter with excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to drive content projects from start to finish
- Experience working in a CMS, like Wordpress or Contentful
- Experience using Google Analytics to measure content results
- Previous experience writing for SEO a plus
- Online publishing or SaaS industry experience a plus, but not required.
- We offer an amazing work environment, we strive for performance, but always balance it with kindness and care
- We work from multiple locations (USA, Berlin, Georgia, London, Brazil). We have a work from anywhere policy
- We value hard and soft skills. We are looking for passionate engineers, really interested in making our product better
- We value autonomy and a good balance of velocity vs quality
- We offer an attractive salary package
- We provide mentorship & courses
- Premium Mac/Windows laptop
- We are a small team as of now. The best opportunity to have an impact on a team growing fast.
We're looking for an experienced Event Manager for our MICE team who knows how to prepare events of any size efficiently and professionally. Our team members can organize anything: from educational projects for 3,500+ people to a cozy, low-key event online or offline in 40+ countries. Geography is no limit to us, and we're looking for someone just as versatile.
- Development and organization of corporate online/offline events around the world on a turnkey basis (from 10 to 3,500 people)
- Coordination of events and projects: being responsible for deadlines, quality, and results
- Interaction with internal stakeholders
- Preparation of technical specifications, as well as coordination and administration of the process at every stage
- Information support of participants, support of participants within the event's framework
- Interaction with other departments, contractors, and organizing agencies
- 3+ years of experience
- Portfolio of projects you have worked on
- Experience managing turnkey event projects
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Willingness to travel regularly for business
Work from wherever you like (your home, one of our many offices, or a hybrid combination) and whenever you like thanks to our flexible work schedule.
We reimburse online sessions with a psychologist and offer you and your children healthcare, including dental insurance and treatment for COVID-19.
We offer a generous amount of paid vacation days and sick leave. In special circumstances, additional days off can be requested.
Professional development and education
We reimburse participation in relevant conferences and courses, and regularly conduct internal bootcamps. We also provide access to discounted English language courses.
Entertainment and merch
Every year we hold hundreds of events around the world, including contests, sports challenges, parties, hackathons, and offline events for individual teams.
We support leading a healthy lifestyle and offer reimbursement for gym memberships, or fitness app subscriptions.
We launch charity projects and support the initiatives of employees through our grant competition.
Remote or from one of the company's offices in Armenia, Cyprus, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Montenegro, Portugal, Serbia, or Ukraine.
- Responsible management of a big fast-growing international DeFi community
- Developing & leading the community of the project
- Coordinating and executing comprehensive community management strategies across the main platforms: Twitter, Telegram, Discord.
- Maintaining a creative and healthy environment in the communities
- Reaching the outer community for collaborations
- KPIs control
- Weekly statuses and monthly reporting running
- 3+ years experience in community management
- Passion for Web3, crypto, and blockchain
- Written English at least Upper-Intermediate, conversational style of communication, knowledge and feeling of slang
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and a strong desire to build at the Zero to One stage
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently and manage multiple deadline-oriented projects simultaneously
- Crypto influencer database would be a plus
- Full-time remote job
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Preparation of promotional materials and texts for advertising campaigns
- Joint development of ideas with the creative team
- Developing texts for SMM
- Work remotely, possible relocation in the capital of Qatar — Doha
- Salary in dollars
- Russian speaking team, but English - Native speaker
- Arabic work week Sun-Thursday
- Vacation 28 days
- 10 sick days per year without supporting documents
- Good writing skills
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar position in an international company
- Experience in the Arab world is desirable
- Host and deal with a variety of games, strictly following the procedures.
- Interact with players verbally through the chat during the game.
- Show an objective and honest approach throughout the game.
- Attend meetings and training courses when required.
- Be at the designated workplace on time and in the appropriate work uniform.
- Always maintain the highest professional standards
- Fluent knowledge and understanding of the Portuguese language.
- Bachelor's degree will be an asset.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Attentive to own appearance.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Able to work flexible hours over a 24-hour period (including night shifts, weekends, and public holidays).
Our company benefits :
- Contract for 1 year (at least)
- Relocation to Yerevan
Our client is well-known financial strategy development and deployment company. This job requires relocation to Armenia.
- Building algorithmic, computer-driven models; Conducting research on academic quantitative finance literature; Exploring new data.
- Applying a synergy of innovative methods in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, and Financial Economics Relevant experience in Research / Software engineering (through employment or academic activities);
- Degree from a top university in a highly analytical/quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Finance or Economics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, or similar.
- Research mindset: being a deep thinker, creative, persevering, smart, a self-starter, attentive to detail, etc.; Critical thinking and ability to come up with non-standard approaches.
- Solid programming skills (C++ and/or Python);
- Good knowledge of English (both oral and written);
- Strong work ethic. Good to have:
- International or regional Mathematical/Programming/Physics Olympiad medals.
- Strong record of academic achievement (PhD, scientific publications, conference presentations, grants, or awards);
- Knowledge of financial economics, including but not limited to portfolio theory, asset pricing, corporate finance, derivatives, etc.
What our client can offer:
- Dynamic work without routine in a leading international company.
- The competitive compensation package, which may include annual bonuses and salary increases.
- Healthy work-life balance support (flexible start time, parental leave, sabbatical after 5 years of service, etc).
- Possibility for business trips to the US and other countries.
- Regular team building, competitions, and corporate events.
- Monthly team lunches.
- Medical insurance; Life insurance.
- Support program for employees and their relatives on psychological, legal, and financial issues.
- Parental leave program for secondary caregivers.
- Culture of continuous learning: certification, online and offline training.
- English classes, mentoring in professional development.
- Fruits & snacks in the office.
- Relocation package in certain cases.
Please also answer the following questions: compensation expectation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work on cases of leading talents in the industry, highly develop your ability to “speak IT”
- Write, proofread, and edit reference letters and CVs, help build strong pitches and case studies
- Work in a friendly and cooperative team environment
- Maintain your speaking and writing Russian on a C2 level
- Maintain your writing Business English on at least a C1 level
- Are willing to learn a lot about IT&Digital - from cryptocurrency and business-accelerators to frontend and product design
- Combine technical and humanitarian mindsets, possess creative vision and acute mind
- Have an eye for detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- A chance to work with professionals in the industry and grow as a tech savvy
- A transparent system, within which you can grow professionally and get an accordingly increased payment
- A possibility to grow within the department or boost your skills in creative writing, HR, management - and get promoted to a higher position
- A job within an international team based in London
- An ability to work from anywhere: all you need is a good internet connection
- Experience in writing and checking CVs, cover letters, reference letters
- Insights on the relocation opportunities
- Generous bonus system
- Transparent and contemporary system of payment through crypto-wallet or to any other bank account
Our Game Presenter position is perfect if you do love the entertainment industry and would like to discover it for you. We are looking for candidates with smiling faces and excellent customer service skills who will happily assist people to have a good time with us. You will be responsible for managing and operating table games. In addition, you will supervise players, react to chat inquiries.
- Communicate with players from different countries around the world
- Ensure games are dealt according to the procedure, as per training
- Answering customers questions in real-time via live chat
- Enjoy the experience of presenting our games to the players
- Enjoy working as part of a close & friendly team
- Willingness to discover gaming industry, such as rules of the games
- Ability to work with the cameras in the studio
- Proficient in English and willing to further improve via in-house training
- Be a natural communicator and with a smile on your face at all times
- Health insurance after 3 months probation period
- Free taxi (only for evening and night shifts)
- One-shot bonuses in case of childbirth marriage
- Free of charge, coffee/tea, ice cream
- 3 x salary in advance with up to 1-year repayment option (benefit is applicable after 1-year employment)
- Team building
- English lessons (after 3 months probation)
- Free of charge professional books
- Free subscriptions (Udemy, Pluralsight)
- Referral a Friend Program with financial reward
- Professional Make up Training
- No previous employment experience required
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager. Our future team member will facilitate the product development process of the Cheсkme SaaS platform for insurance companies, including end-user apps, HRD tools, insurance company tools, API, etc.
Our customers are a C-level of a health (medical) insurance company and an HRD of a corporate client. But ultimately we build experience for end-users - employees of top IT companies around the globe to provide a quick high-quality medical insurance experience.
We expect our prospective candidate to have extensive experience in building from scratch, managing a product team, and a demonstrated track record of accelerating complex IT product (SaaS) development.
Our primary focus market in LATAM is Mexico. The other markets are Columbia, Chile, and Brazil.
- Setting the vision for the product;
- Managing the product backlog and prioritization;
- Be responsible for the quality of the product in terms of customer service: liaising with customers and collecting feedback on the product;
- Be able to clarify the product requirements and resolve dependencies with other teams departments and investors;
- Build and manage a product team;
- Set up and improve time-to-market processes in the product team;
- Technically scale the product: architecture, team development, and framework;
- Distribute the work time as follows: 30% – people management; 40% – product work; 30% – personal coding.
- Experience in creating product vision, strategy, and roadmap;
- Experience in managing the product backlog and knowledge of the ways to prioritize it;
- Extensive knowledge in implementing and measuring product metrics;
- Experience in setting up processes in a development team;
- Extensive knowledge in implementing and measuring team productivity metrics;
- Knowledge in customer development/ unit economy/ market analysis;
- Understanding of Scrum, Kanban, OKR, Kotlin, PostgreSQL, React Native, Vue2+vuex;
- Experience in supporting up to 3 teams.
- You have 3+ years of Product Manager experience in product development organizations -SaaS;
- You are well aware of product development frameworks and practices.
- You are deeply technical so developers appreciate your input and insights;
- You love coaching team members, and you are a leader;
- You have a great degree of accountability and responsibility for the result (and believe that an agile organization can deliver great business results);
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills, including business correspondence skills;
- Fluent in English and Russian; Spanish is a plus;
- Attractive and competitive base salary;
- A generous bonus for hitting product release plans; compensation for overperformance.
- Fully remote work;
- International, ambitious and tight-knit, and friendly team;
- Rapid advancement and promotion opportunities till CTO/ Head of the department.
- Flexible working hours (50% of time should correspond to LATAM working hours)
We are looking for an experienced Russian-English/English-Russian translator to join the Company’s Marketing Department team.
The English Translator reports directly to the Translations Team Lead. You will be collaborating with the Marketing team members to deliver the best possible quality and experience to the users who interact with the Company’s English digital content.
- Written translation from Russian into English of analytical materials pertaining to the financial markets
- Written translation from Russian into English and from English into Russian of marketing materials such as web pages, advertisements, emails, etc.
- Working with the Translations Team Lead and marketing teams to prioritise and schedule translation tasks
- Working with the Translations Team Lead in establishing the In-house English Style Guide and best practices for English content writing
- Ensuring accuracy of translation and conformity with the In-house English Style Guide
- Higher education in linguistics/translation
- Fluent English (no less than C2, Proficiency) and Russian
- Ability to understand language localisation and ensure content adaptation accordingly
- Intuitive, with a responsible approach to work and deadlines
- A good eye for detail
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working with content translation and/or creation
Will be a advantage:
- Being a bilingual person
- Experience in working with financial content
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with your skills and experience
- A comfortable office in the center of Limassol (Cyprus)
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- Access to professional training, conferences, and paid educational courses
- Corporate language courses
- Evening yoga classes in office relaxation space
- Subsidized lunches
- Different corporate events for employees and their children
- Sports events
- Assistance in relocation and visa processing (if necessary)